Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

oooh you got me

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I saw that post and cross referenced the timeline since i thought most of it was pretty spot on, plus I already knew pretty much the technicals of what this guy would have had to do to pull it off. did you see me copy/paste it? I could have easily done that, but some of his wording I didn't 100% agree with. So I took a good portion of the situation from that post, big deal. Does that make it more or less true? Is that all you have? Exactly how often have you seen me even do something like this - im guessing pretty much never.
    I mean, if you are going to hammer on me with this, then you sure as hell be on pretty much every one of Mumbles posts.

And quit fucking derailing like some of the other posters here
    Calm down lol. I was just pointing it out....and for the record, I basically tell Mumbles to drive his truck off a bridge on a daily basis.
    FTR it was more or less aimed at Toasteroven, who can't seem to find a new joke, and uses the same played out shit for the past few years. Funny how he posts just like Threebet...hmmm.

Load Metric
    Referring any mildly menacing looking firearm as an assault weapon ends up being correct fairly often. Lobbying and faggotry caused the 94 assault weapons ban not to be renewed. It really had nothing to do with the law not hitting enough firearms to be useful because it hit plenty of them. More than enough to make arms manufacturers economically motivated to lobby against it's renewal.

If you're in the business of selling "many bullets shooty shooty boomsticks" what the fuck do you care if you can't sell the fully automatic or selective fire versions of your products if you can still sell the semiautomatic versions of your products (including all the important accessories like the cup-holder). Well the 94 legislation also hit the semiautomatics that had certain features or were specific models of weapons such as AR-15 or could be seen as copies of those weapons.

The gun Mateen used is more or less covered in the 94 ban or to say more precisely it would be highly unlikely you could get license for domestic sales if the ban was still in effect. The weapon was designed for military use and the fact that a civilian could only get their hands on a semiautomatic version with remarkable ease didn't appear to be a deal breaker for this particular mass murderer.

The first reports of the gun came from the police describing it as an AR-15 like weapon. Apparently by NRATARDS all future reporting at that point should randomly guess which AR-15 like weapon was used and in no way would it be acceptable to make an error in thinking that AR-15 like weapon could be shortened to AR-15 because that's what's clearly important when reporting a mass murder that happened less than 24 hours prior.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: stomped a mudhole and walked it dry

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Referring any mildly menacing looking firearm as an assault weapon ends up being correct fairly often. Lobbying and faggotry caused the 94 assault weapons ban not to be renewed. It really had nothing to do with the law not hitting enough firearms to be useful because it hit plenty of them. More than enough to make arms manufacturers economically motivated to lobby against it's renewal.

If you're in the business of selling "many bullets shooty shooty boomsticks" what the fuck do you care if you can't sell the fully automatic or selective fire versions of your products if you can still sell the semiautomatic versions of your products (including all the important accessories like the cup-holder). Well the 94 legislation also hit the semiautomatics that had certain features or were specific models of weapons such as AR-15 or could be seen as copies of those weapons.

The gun Mateen used is more or less covered in the 94 ban or to say more precisely it would be highly unlikely you could get license for domestic sales if the ban was still in effect. The weapon was designed for military use and the fact that a civilian could only get their hands on a semiautomatic version with remarkable ease didn't appear to be a deal breaker for this particular mass murderer.

The first reports of the gun came from the police describing it as an AR-15 like weapon. Apparently by NRATARDS all future reporting at that point should randomly guess which AR-15 like weapon was used and in no way would it be acceptable to make an error in thinking that AR-15 like weapon could be shortened to AR-15 because that's what's clearly important when reporting a mass murder that happened less than 24 hours prior.
    With minor changes and a smaller magazine the gun was still legal in 94 as were most assault weapons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

With minor changes and a smaller magazine the gun was still legal in 94 as were most assault weapons.
    And with minor changes you can make almost any gun illegal, it doesn't really mean anything. I'm fairly sure that most people would be fine if all you could get was a Sig Sauer MCX without a folding stock, non threaded slightly longer barrel and 10 round magazines.

Also every assault weapon that was in private possession in 94 was legal on the day of the ban obv. It only stopped manufacturing and importing of certain weapons for the US markets.

I'm about 97% sure that the exact weapon Mateen used could not have been bought in the manner he did if the 94 ban was still in effect. We actually don't know the exact weapon Mateen used so that makes it iffy. With highly modular weapon systems you can modify them to fit the 94 ban in a few minutes or make them completely illegal even by today's standards in the same amount of time.

Comments

rum dick: nice post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Crying on camera but no visible signs of tears is becoming a thing of late.

Nothing to see here folks. Carry on drinking that kool-aid.

I see the same thing, there's this lady talking about her daughter that died, and she's cracking jokes about her daughter not cleaning her room. Like wtf

Comments

ToasterOven: lol moron
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Calm down lol. I was just pointing it out....and for the record, I basically tell Mumbles to drive his truck off a bridge on a daily basis.
    FTR it was more or less aimed at Toasteroven, who can't seem to find a new joke, and uses the same played out shit for the past few years. Funny how he posts just like Threebet...hmmm.

Shut it down, Gordo

Comments

Gordman: .

rum dick: reverse gordman rep

phantom: lol

ToasterOven: hof

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Wow Gordo went full drk.

Comments

DRK Star: Runaway Rum Dick. Your new nickname

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Wow Gordo went full drk.
    Oh please. How? Worst analogy ever. See, the thing is, I can take a joke, but like any other, it starts to get played out. After that, it isn't really funny anymore. When you start making the same joke for 3 years straight, it just shows you're not very smart and maybe it's just time to stop.

Load Metric
    the next 3 pages here should be gold

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG-20160614-WA0001.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  47.4 KB

She seems to run REALLY bad

Comments

rum dick: not the same girl

ToasterOven: jesus what an idiot

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

I see the same thing, there's this lady talking about her daughter that died, and she's cracking jokes about her daughter not cleaning her room. Like wtf

What are you suggesting, crisis actor?

Conservatives and their conspiracy theories, smh. This bullshit gets old after a while. People grieve in strange ways.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dr. MintFraud hasss deetermined dat da lady is faking it. ('Cause he's fucking clueless about how different people handle super stressful situations. Especially when they are likely still in a state if shock.)

Load Metric
    Name:  13417630_962849387167366_1423888698365251551_n.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  24.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Drk, the white people had a vote and you're out.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Ouch! That's gotta hurt. (Wait. He's too much of dumbass to feel it.)

Mintjewlips: offset

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Wow Gordo went full drk.
    Oh please. How? Worst analogy ever. See, the thing is, I can take a joke, but like any other, it starts to get played out. After that, it isn't really funny anymore. When you start making the same joke for 3 years straight, it just shows you're not very smart and maybe it's just time to stop.

Wait a second. Are you saying drk is a humorless retard and you're tired of being compared to him?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

What are you suggesting, crisis actor?

Conservatives and their conspiracy theories, smh. This bullshit gets old after a while. People grieve in strange ways.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
    Im not suggesting anything, i made an observation.

I'm not a conservative.

Here's another observation, PFA is a forum run by a staunch self admitted conservative, and its filled with libtards that rarely criticize him when he goes on conservative tangents. But when anyone else does they get rained down by faggotry.

Load Metric

Minty, you are a clueless idiot!

As someone who woke up one early high school morning to learn that his next older brother had just died from an accidental firearms discharge while serving in the armed forces, I can personally attest to how I handled people asking me about him for about a week or so: Nervously making jokes about the goofy things he did when he was back at home kept me often from just staring off into space, breaking out crying, or punching the fuck out of someone.

So, STFU, you effing moron! (At least until you develop some meaningful compassion for others. Which I won't hold my breath for.)

Comments

nunbeater: truth
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-14-2016 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Profanity softened. (In case children are reading.)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Oh god there was another terrorist attack in Amarillo.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...t-dead-police/

Its just going to increase.

I guess we need more libtards to keep hugging muslims, maybe that will change them.

Load Metric
    That's not a terrorist attack dude.

That's a walmart employee dissatisfied he was passed up for promotion.

Says it right there in your link.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    That's not a terrorist attack dude.

That's a walmart employee dissatisfied he was passed up for promotion.

Says it right there in your link.
    If you want to get technical, it was a terrorist attack under the patriot act.

Thread Information