Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
Tine turn on a god damn TV for fuck's sake and stop babbling about "just a crazy dude"!! Nothing to see here!

He called 911 to MAKE SURE everyone knew who he was rolling with. His daddy was a fucking Taliban supporter.

Would you have liked a notarized letter instead (stay tuned there might be one of those out there) of the phone call? A videotaped statement with the flag?

?

When a crazy person reps ISIS, that does not make them a radical Islamist.

He had absolutely no actual connections to radical Islam, he was not observant by radical Islam standards, he did not train abroad in a camp or study abroad in a madras, he was just some high strung fuck up looking for an excuse to lash out and he spun the wheel and it landed on 'radical islam'. And saying his dad (aka the guy saying his son was a fucked in the head and this was literally all about homophobia) was a 'Taliban supporter' sounds like something Fox would claim based on him owning a Koran and not fucking with swine.

Is that point too subtle for you or did you just not read my original post before defaulting to "LOL OMG I BET TINE IS WRONG I BETTER TELL HIM" mode. Be real.