Thread: Anyone take a Viking Cruise?

Load Metric

Anyone take a Viking Cruise?

Seriously thinking about making this happen. I see ads all the time and it looks like a great time, but cruises can be sketchy. Anyone ever been? I am not interested in some balling suite either, just a normal room not near the kitchen. My budget for this cruise is no more than $15K and that includes booze, not including airfare though. I know its not a lot, but all I want to outlay for 10 days. Yes, I will be taking someone.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: So boring

Muck Ficon: :noose

tyde: Don't forget your plunger

ToasterOven: on point

big dick: enjoy your trip

DJ_Chaps: LMAO FUCK IT, GREEN HERE

rum dick: been thinking about taking one....post your TR and review if you do it

Load Metric
    Cruising is for faggots so it's definitely for you.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Pooh is god

Jayjami: This

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Seriously thinking about making this happen. I see ads all the time and it looks like a great time, but cruises can be sketchy. Anyone ever been? I am not interested in some balling suite either, just a normal room not near the kitchen. My budget for this cruise is no more than $15K and that includes booze, not including airfare though. I know its not a lot, but all I want to outlay for 10 days. Yes, I will be taking someone.

fake vacation time again bottomtard ?

Load Metric
    How does a guy that says he makes 70k, spends 25k on rent, afford to spend 15k on a cruise? Oh right, you're making all this up. Carry on, Tard the Plumber.

Comments

LarryLaffer: saluteyourshortsrep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    How does a guy that says he makes 70k, spends 25k on rent, afford to spend 15k on a cruise? Oh right, you're making all this up. Carry on, Tard the Plumber.
    Right now I am oozing cash. Last night I ran a tab of $140 and did not hesitate to throw down two bills. You know Dirty B was right back in the day (for once), you really need to over tip the service industry.

Go back to stroking Jewdonk you pos. And speaking of Jewdonk, it amazes me he is still alive. They say a cockroach could survive a nuclear holocaust, and I think Jewdonk could as well.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

ToasterOven: just repeating what you've reported, plumb

Load Metric
    Right now I am oozing cash. Last night I ran a tab of $140 and did not hesitate to throw down two bills. You know Dirty B was right back in the day (for once), you really need to over tip the service industry.

Go back to stroking Jewdonk you pos. And speaking of Jewdonk, it amazes me he is still alive. They say a cockroach could survive a nuclear holocaust, and I think Jewdonk could as well.
    Just repeating what you've "bragged" about (LOL). You may have drunkenly forgot, but you told us you make 70k and pay 25k rent up front every year. Glad you don't spend any money on food, transportation, health care or entertainment and can use all your discretionary funds for the year on a cruise. Have a super time!

Load Metric

Just repeating what you've "bragged" about (LOL). You may have drunkenly forgot, but you told us you make 70k and pay 25k rent up front every year. Glad you don't spend any money on food, transportation, health care or entertainment and can use all your discretionary funds for the year on a cruise. Have a super time!
    Been on this run for a decade now. Dispatched mutherfuckers all along the way, you are just the latest Jewdonk nuthugger to get his shit packed.

Comments

Muck Ficon: ...........

Load Metric

Been on this run for a decade now. Dispatched mutherfuckers all along the way, you are just the latest Jewdonk nuthugger to get his shit packed.

I know you are the resident expect at packed shit, but i'm just repeating your fail brags back to you. Do you just not remember when you "bragged" about giving a landlord an interest free loan up front every year? That was a solid brag. You're quite shrewd.

Load Metric
    I, for one, am all for Draymond taking this Viking Cruise.

I mean it ends like this right?

Name:  20140507052434-the-burning-ship.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  361.0 KB

Thread Information