Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 61-year-old finds guy who tried to rape his wife in hallway, beats him to death with tire iron

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

61-year-old finds guy who tried to rape his wife in hallway, beats him to death with tire iron

Mamadou Diallo beat Alex Nash, a 43-year-old career criminal, after finding him shirtless in the hallway. Diallo had rushed home after getting a call that a guy was trying to rape his wife.

Diallo, 61, had a tire iron and beat Nash to death with it.

Diallo was then charged with manslaughter, because he committed the beating as Nash was leaving, not as he was raping (lol).

The public considered Diallo a hero, and the New York DA's office seems to be acting accordingly. They downgraded his manslaughter charge to assault and possession of a deadly weapon, and released him without bail.

He is still expected to be charged, though. It is possible that the DA will purposely put out a non-effort with the prosecution for appearance sake, thus effectively letting him off.

Something similar occurred in 2012 when a former childhood victim of a serial child molester tracked the 65-year-old former priest down to a rest home, and beat him. Knowing that the priest had indeed committed horrible acts of molestation against the perpetrator as a young boy (for which he was never charged), the prosecution seemingly intentionally put forth a weak case against him, and the guy walked free.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    He should have used a waffle iron.

Comments

DRK Star: waffle crush rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I agree that justice will be properly rendered if the 61 year old goes free...

but still, the 61 year old has a long and expensive way to go to clear himself--prosecutors are paid to get convictions, and if the attack continued after the rapist was no longer a threat to anyone, then a crime was committed...and the prosecutors will try the case even though many people may feel the killing of the rapist is justified.

the thing to remember is using deadly force to defend one's family or one's self will result in intense pressure from law enforcement to ensure the force was reasonable...often the persons prosecuting and judging the resulting case will know little about using force, weapons, how people react in life and death situations and could easily make a mistake that wrongly convicts.
    getting good legal counsel in such situations is well justifies as is keeping ones mouth shut
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    This story is a couple weeks old. The hero is a taxi driver who was just outside the building when this went down. Rapist knocked on a bunch of doors until one finally answered. Turned out the wrong one for him. Two women got assaulted but they beat him away. I think the kid or nephew was there too. They called the hero and he took care of business.

Don't RIP n-word loving rapist.

Load Metric
    the soccer player?

Load Metric
    Wasn't that the name of a guy who was either raped in the ass and/or shot to death by cops?

Is Mamadou Diallo a common name?

Edit: NM, that was Amadou, not Mamadou. I believe there's also a Yabbadabbadou.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Wasn't that the name of a guy who was either raped in the ass and/or shot to death by cops?

Is Mamadou Diallo a common name?

Edit: NM, that was Amadou, not Mamadou. I believe there's also a Yabbadabbadou.

Sorry they cancelled that show Honey Mambooboo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Forgot about this story, just looked up what happened, and the charges against the husband were dropped. That was the right thing to do.

Even the killed rapist's family recommended having the charges dropped:

We truly believe that both the Nash and the Diallo family have suffered a great deal of pain as a result of May 30, 2016. While we cannot undo the damage that was done that evening, we hope to bring some closure not only to our family but to the Diallo family as well. As such, we wholeheartedly recommend that District Attorney Clark dismiss all charges against Mamadou Diallo.
    Translation: We know our relative was a piece of shit career criminal, and we don't blame the guy for killing him after trying to rape his wife.

http://abc7ny.com/news/charges-dismi...acker/1501628/

Comments

vegas1369: This is awesome

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'll go ahead and say what we are all thinking anyways. The only reason the charges were dropped cause it was black on black crime. If there was a white person mixed in there on either side the prosecution would be going for blood. But aint nobody giving a shit about black on black crime.

If the attempted rapist had been caught by police instead of beaten to death he probably would have just been given a slap on the wrist and would still be on the streets today.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  martyfucked7.gif
Views: 417
Size:  985.6 KB

Dang The Shirelles are like the old school En Vogue. Low key banger right there. Plus it's not like I could ever take a white woman from the 50's half seriously ever.

Load Metric
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's the one that looks half retarded that can sing? I guess that could be like the worst pic of all time though. But like it wasn't random and they chose that pic. So either they hate that bitch and she plays the tambourine because she witnessed a record exec rape-murder a little black boy or even worse a little white boy orrrrrrrrrrrrr she is lead singer and the rest look cute and fuck rich white men at each concert stop. Not gonna look it up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I'll go ahead and say what we are all thinking anyways. The only reason the charges were dropped cause it was black on black crime. If there was a white person mixed in there on either side the prosecution would be going for blood. But aint nobody giving a shit about black on black crime.

If the attempted rapist had been caught by police instead of beaten to death he probably would have just been given a slap on the wrist and would still be on the streets today.
    I agree.

Black Lives Matter backed this guy too, because once the rapist was dead, it was the whitey establishment versus a black man, and you know which side they were going to take by default. They just happened to get it right this time.

0% chance they would have backed him if he were anything but black. They would have been calling for the head of the husband for "unnecessarily" killing a black man as he was fleeing the scene.

Load Metric
    Bout time one of the good guys win

Load Metric
    It must be nice that the ideals/groups you oppose do so little you actually have to go the make-believe route for criticism. It's not hard for me to look up hundreds of stories of scum doing their thing. If somehow on any given day nothing popped up, i doubt i'd waste that day writing a fantasy of things that could have totally happened but didn't.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    It must be nice that the ideals/groups you oppose do so little you actually have to go the make-believe route for criticism. It's not hard for me to look up hundreds of stories of scum doing their thing. If somehow on any given day nothing popped up, i doubt i'd waste that day writing a fantasy of things that could have totally happened but didn't.
    It's called common sense. Give it a try.

Or are you saying that you believe Black Lives Matter would have taken the same position if Mamadou were white?

Load Metric

Or are you saying that you believe Black Lives Matter would have taken the same position if Mamadou were white?
    No i believe what i'm saying is if the thug in question had been a penguin i don't know or care what position PETA would have taken because i'm not a racist piece of shit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No i believe what i'm saying is if the thug in question had been a penguin i don't know or care what position PETA would have taken because i'm not a racist piece of shit.
    I'm trying to point out that the organization Black Lives Matter is racist and hypocritical.

That doesn't make me a racist.

I am criticizing an organization, not a race.

Similarly, if people criticize the KKK, I will not get offended as a white person.

Comments

El Gallo: BLM is not a racist group... I hate when white people try explaining what is racist

Load Metric

I'm trying to point out that the organization Black Lives Matter is racist and hypocritical.

Similarly, if people criticize the KKK, I will not get offended as a white person.
    Yea you're criticizing an organization based on something you made up and then claimed it's common sense in posts where you agreed with vermintards make believe.

The fact that either of you would think that qualifies as criticism makes you both racists. I didn't invent the rules, sorry.

But i'm sure you can come up with numerous cases where BLM has defended a rapist that was killed in a pretty clear case of self defense. It's not like they have anything better to protest about. There's probably only 3 black people killed on most years so it's only common sense they would go out of their way to leave the house in defense of a rapist. It really is just basic math.

Comments

big dick: vermintard lol

MumblesBadly: But it's "common sense" to stereotype people you don't personally know based on bullshit spread about them on right-wing media outlets!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yea you're criticizing an organization based on something you made up and then claimed it's common sense in posts where you agreed with vermintards make believe.

The fact that either of you would think that qualifies as criticism makes you both racists. I didn't invent the rules, sorry.

But i'm sure you can come up with numerous cases where BLM has defended a rapist that was killed in a pretty clear case of self defense. It's not like they have anything better to protest about. There's probably only 3 black people killed on most years so it's only common sense they would go out of their way to leave the house in defense of a rapist. It really is just basic math.
    You are avoiding my question.

If Mamadou Diallo was a white man, and killed a black rapist who was fleeing after attempting to rape the guy's wife, would Black Lives Matter come to his defense?

It does not make me a hypocrite to criticize a violent and hypocritical organization, just because they purport to represent black people.

Besides, criticizing Black Lives Matter shouldn't make anyone a racist, given that their best known spokesman is a white guy.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Black Lives Matter is *not* a "violent" organization.

Thread Information