Thread: WEstern Union Class Action Suit

Load Metric

WEstern Union Class Action Suit

I am owed 185 and change, and I don't use them often. Some of you might be owed some decent money.

Go to Moneytransfersettlement.com to read more about it. Sorry im not much mor ehelp than this and sorry if its a moondlanding
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If WU confiscated your money because you didn't collect it within 60 days, and if this occurred between 1/1/01 and 1/3/13, you may receive a settlement.

You have to submit your claim form online by July 11.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just a question/thought but if many or all if your transactions were for "online gambling" would you be better off not wasting your for a few hundred bucks if they look into your transaction history?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If WU confiscated your money because you didn't collect it within 60 days, and if this occurred between 1/1/01 and 1/3/13, you may receive a settlement.

You have to submit your claim form online by July 11.

I just mailed mine out. They had a specific amount i was owed and all. I even made copies. although I don't remember ever losing money while using WU. I first learned of this through mail i got
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Just a question/thought but if many or all if your transactions were for "online gambling" would you be better off not wasting your for a few hundred bucks if they look into your transaction history?
    Doesn't matter. You should still be entitled to the payment, and you won't get into any trouble, since playing online poker isn't illegal.

Weiss, did you have to list the reason for the transaction?

Load Metric
    And before people come in and want to flame me. If there's one thing this site has helped me succeed more in life I owe it to Druff.

Over the years he's made me realize the little things add up and eventually become bigger things,

Back in my undisciplined days I woulda just tossed this and said meh, 200$ to mail some shit, Sounds too hard,

So thanks Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Doesn't matter. You should still be entitled to the payment, and you won't get into any trouble, since playing online poker isn't illegal.
    True, they probably still pay and of course it's not illegal if for poker but it's still against their terms of service to send money for gambling. I guess at worst they pay you and probably black list you if you ever try to send money to someone outside of the country again.

Load Metric

Weiss, did you have to list the reason for the transaction?

Im not really sure. I'll scan it and you can take a look and see if i missed something

Load Metric
    but during those time periods I can 100% guarantee they were both Haiti and Philippines normal transactions to get cash into the country and nothing to do with poker

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    FUCK FUCK. I got excited for a moment.

Dear Sheboon
    Account: 932666

We're contacting you from Bovada Customer Service about your payout with Reference Number 362643666 requested on March 23, 2014 for the amount of $2000 via Money Transfer.

We're sorry to inform you that after the pick up information is already generated, you have 20 days to retrieve the funds from our service provider. However, after that point, we're unable to retrieve the deposit or take any action.

Our Customer Service Team is available 24/7 to help if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    [/I]
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 06-10-2016 at 02:15 AM.

Thread Information