Thread: Druffs California taxes now funding prison tranny's

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Druffs California taxes now funding prison tranny's

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-tra...79.html?ref=gs

This was odd even for California.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JTJTJTJT View Post
    Not really. Druff explained this today. It has something to do with the nice weather.

I accepted his answer recalling anthropologist's thinking regarding cold weather and the evolution of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    East coast sports fanaticism is a result of your crappy weather for much of the year. There is so much more to do when the weather is pleasant (or at least reasonable) for the entire year, like it is in LA, SD, SF, etc.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My guess is Druff receives a 5 figure refund every year. I doubt he'd be able to sleep if he had to actually pay taxes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lol commiefornia . . .

Load Metric
    could've been an onion article.

is it sad that the onion has actual news, and others dont anymore?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is ridiculous for so many reasons.

For one, if you AREN'T in prison, yet want a sex change operation, you have to pay for it. So if you're poor an want a sex change, it's actually beneficial to go to prison. Horrible.

Also, prison is not a place for frills.

Vadas agreed, saying the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation should give transgender inmates or those having symptoms of gender dysphoria in men's prisons at least some access to chains and necklaces, pajamas and nightgowns, robes, sandals, scarves, T-shirts and walking shoes.

They should have supervised access to pumice stones, emery boards and curling irons, he ruled.
    You do not need pumice stones, emery boards, or curling irons to be a woman. You also don't need necklaces, nightgowns, or scarves.

Prison should be an austere place where the basics are provided to keep you in good health, but that's it. You shouldn't have the "right" to girly things to make yourself look prettier. This is prison, not a fashion show.

In fact, the gender inequality thing (the argument is that women already get the above items) can be solved by simply taking that stuff away from the women, as well.

The state of California is pretty awful when it comes to matters of justice.

This is the same state which outlawed life in prison in the 1970s, regardless of how bad the crime was. It was eventually reinstated, but anyone sentenced at that time now comes up for parole every few years. And since parole in California is based solely upon the appearance of "rehabilitation" (with no attention paid to the heinous nature of the crime), brutal murderers keep getting released.

LOL liberals

Comments

sah_24: You can't fix stupid and liberals are as dumb as they come

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This is ridiculous for so many reasons.

For one, if you AREN'T in prison, yet want a sex change operation, you have to pay for it. So if you're poor an want a sex change, it's actually beneficial to go to prison. Horrible.

Also, prison is not a place for frills.

Vadas agreed, saying the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation should give transgender inmates or those having symptoms of gender dysphoria in men's prisons at least some access to chains and necklaces, pajamas and nightgowns, robes, sandals, scarves, T-shirts and walking shoes.

They should have supervised access to pumice stones, emery boards and curling irons, he ruled.
    You do not need pumice stones, emery boards, or curling irons to be a woman. You also don't need necklaces, nightgowns, or scarves.

Prison should be an austere place where the basics are provided to keep you in good health, but that's it. You shouldn't have the "right" to girly things to make yourself look prettier. This is prison, not a fashion show.

In fact, the gender inequality thing (the argument is that women already get the above items) can be solved by simply taking that stuff away from the women, as well.

The state of California is pretty awful when it comes to matters of justice.

This is the same state which outlawed life in prison in the 1970s, regardless of how bad the crime was. It was eventually reinstated, but anyone sentenced at that time now comes up for parole every few years. And since parole in California is based solely upon the appearance of "rehabilitation" (with no attention paid to the heinous nature of the crime), brutal murderers keep getting released.

LOL liberals
    LoL liberals eh? And please, tell me, what was Arnold Scharzenegger? was he a liberal as well?

at least in illinois, our corruption doesn't come in the form of actors who owned a part of planet hollywood. and we're red as fuck here.

Comments

sah_24: has to be a mumbles dupe, next level stupid only mumbles . . .

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: offset gimp
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I think it's funny you laugh at liberals. Because you're anything but a conservative. You claim republican, and you probably are, but you play poker for a living, you refuse to have a regular job. THATS THE DEFINITION of a liberal.

I laugh at you conservatives, who are taking this once great country, and running it into the rails at 100 mph.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    I think it's funny you laugh at liberals. Because you're anything but a conservative. You claim republican, and you probably are, but you play poker for a living, you refuse to have a regular job. THATS THE DEFINITION of a liberal.

I laugh at you conservatives, who are taking this once great country, and running it into the rails at 100 mph.
    Hard working being this dumb . . .

Load Metric
    theres nothing conservative about being a professional poker player. im not saying one shouldn't be a professional poker player. but really....

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    and i agree with what druff said. I think this whole thing is bogus. But the LOL liberals at the end is bullshit. you live in a blue state. it was blue before you got there.

it's like the asshats here in chicago who move by the L and complain about the noise, or live next to wrigley and complain about street parking and drunks pissing in their alleys. It was there before you got there, it'll be there while you're there, and it'll be there when you leave.

if you're looking for a red state, there's plenty just south east and just northwest of you. I'm sure they would never pass a law like this in say....UTAH.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Utah sucks (with apologies to Serial Fail)

With that said, you are incorrect about several things.

First off, there is no political affiliation to playing poker for a living. If anything, it would be associated with conservatism, as it is completely merit based. Your success is 100% tied to your results, and no excuses, complaints, or accusations will change those results. If you're good, you succeed, and if you suck, you fail.

But for the most part, playing poker does not translate into any political school of thought.

Furthermore, I don't know why you got mad when I said "LOL liberals". The ridiculous crime-and-punishment scenarios I described were all enacted and supported by liberals.

Conservatives believe the following:

- Violent crimes should always be punished with stiff sentences

- First degree murder deserves the death penalty

- Rehabilitation does not matter if the crime is terrible enough. Rehabilitation is only important for small and moderate crimes. Otherwise it should not be considered.

- Race, class, or life circumstances should not matter when it comes to sentencing. It should be based both upon the crime itself and the priors of the accused.

It's liberals who like to muddy the water with all kinds of touchy-feely BS which coddles criminals and trivializes victims.

You may be a liberal, but you should take a look at your own kind and realize that most of them absolutely suck when it comes to matters of crime and punishment.

Now we have that judge in Santa Clara County who gave 6 months in county to a rapist, and all the liberals are up in arms about it, especially because the guy who did it apparently shows no remorse and his rich family is being callous about it. Well, guess what, liberals? This is your fault. You're the ones who fought so hard against mandatory sentencing, as well as spent decades making excuses for criminals. Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Druff's a huge supporter of George W Bush and his policies. Druff you have zero cred @ politics.

sah_24: Druff is obv spot, hard work being as dumb as mumbles,Larry, and FPS...

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    It always cracks me up when someone rails against the incompetence of a state government yet is totally cool with said incompetent state government being entrusted with carrying out the death penalty. Long story short --- states like California, Texas, oklahoma and the like are too stupid to be putting people to death.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Say what you will about the state of illinois but at least they recognized they had no business executing people.

Comments

LarryLaffer: hail satan, post number 666 rep!!!!!

Load Metric
    all points taken.

but like i said, you live in a blue state, it was blue before you got there, it'll be blue when you leave.

as for the death penalty thing:

Death Penalty Statistics
    Death Penalty Statistics Data
    Total number of executions since 1976 1,392
    Current number of Death Row inmates 3,035
    Percent of counties in the U.S. that have not had one person executed in 45 years 85 %
    Number of people released from death row with evidence of their innocence 130

lets see....130 people. that's a lot for such an absolute punishment. So until we 100% can get our convictions right, we shouldn't be killing anyone. EVER.

I think Brandon said it on the show one time, and i agree, that i'd rather see 10,000 murderers spend life in jail then see one innocent person be killed by the state. plain and simple.

your state is the worst in terms of how many people you incarcerate due to your states bogus 3 strikes rule. which im not mistaken, was already shot down by the SCOTUS.

Comments

sah_24: The problem is they don't spend life in jail , like Druff pointed out you fucking moron

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    and just so you know Druff, even with MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCING, a judge can do whatever they want. they don't have to abide by the guidelines.

did you also know, that a judge (as well as a states attorney) are IMMUNE from any sort of civil suit that can result from things like this?

another problem we have. Judges do wahtever they want, when they want. they don't answer to anyone. They don't have to fucking do anything you ask. if a judge wants to give a murderer 10 years instead of the mandatory 20, he can. Plain and simple.

so the problem with this judge (and all judges being immune to civil liability) is problem that we have on both sides of the aisle.

George Steinbrenner

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Our prison system is ridiculous anyway, too much like a low budget gay summer camp. Should be more like the chinese system where they put everyone to work and use the money to offset the costs. With too much free time they get into more trouble telephone scams, scheming, bribing guards, suing the state, etc. Better to have chain gangs fix roads, clean public areas, do something practical with the available slave labor.

Comments

sah_24: def +1

Load Metric
    but you play poker for a living, you refuse to have a regular job. THATS THE DEFINITION of a liberal.

My dictionary must be...broken...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    but you play poker for a living, you refuse to have a regular job. THATS THE DEFINITION of a liberal.

My dictionary must be...broken...

yeah i should've actually used a dictionary there.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    It always cracks me up when someone rails against the incompetence of a state government yet is totally cool with said incompetent state government being entrusted with carrying out the death penalty. Long story short --- states like California, Texas, oklahoma and the like are too stupid to be putting people to death.
    Can't agree with this.

Death penalty needs reform, not abolishment.

They should raise the level of certainty that it requires for capital punishment. Basically a change from "beyond a reasonable doubt" to "beyond any doubt".

For example, Scott Peterson, despite highly likely to be guilty, would not be eligible for death under these rules, as there was no confession and no physical evidence.

A guy caught on video killing people would be eligible, as would anyone where there is undeniable physical evidence.

Not only is the death penalty a just sentence for the worst of the worst, but it also encourages confessions in exchange for taking it off the table. Two high-profile cases where this occurred include the Unabomber and Jesse Matthew (the serial killer who targeted college-aged girls). If there's no death penalty possible, these scumbags will roll the dice in court and sometime walk free (or get non-life sentences).

While prison seems very unpleasant for you and I, it isn't that bad for hardened criminals who are used to it, and in fact some find it more comfortable than navigating through regular society. Plenty of "life" prisoners live out a relatively happy existence in prison, while their victims lay in the ground for all those decades. Not fair.

Thread Information