Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Orleans Pelicans player Bryce DeJean-Jones accidentally breaks into wrong apartment, gets killed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    sad story, not only for Jones, but also for the person who shot him...

the story as printed seems to justify the shooting as self-defense, but the police investigation will need to check out all parts of the story

the action recommended to me for such a circumstance (intruder breaking in) is to shout out through the door:

"Go Away, I have a gun, and the police have been called"...

in this instance, something like that may have saved the young man's life and spared the shooter the ordeal of the police investigation plus the weight his conscious will carry for the rest of his life.

Anyone have any other ideas about what the shooter could/should have done in that situation?

bottom line: keeping a gun in the home for self protection requires a lot of planning on how to use it to avoid needless bloodshed and legal liability...i strongly support responsible gun ownership and generally agree with many of the current restrictions that are law in California and Los Angeles--which combined are among the most stringent in the US.
    Your recommended strategy is excellent, but the victim of a home invasion should be under no legal obligation to respond perfectly, just reasonably, which the shooter did.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    clicked link. went to cnn and found out that violet died from the original willy wonka. she was 62

can it u twit.

In other breaking news Dwayne "Pearl" Washington is also dead and it seems to be rubbing off on both the Basketball and Football teams at Syracuse.

RIP Pearl that shit hole dome did you no justice and didn't deserve you.

Name:  hoyas.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  45.6 KB

Name:  fckronny.JPG
Views: 233
Size:  34.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    can't help myself..

pelicans, flamingos. they're all the same to tony.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    clicked link. went to cnn and found out that violet died from the original willy wonka. she was 62

can it u twit.

Also that chick looks like Annette Obrestad

Id of green repped you but u sux to much Syracuse dick.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

can it u twit.

In other breaking news Dwayne "Pearl" Washington is also dead and it seems to be rubbing off on both the Basketball and Football teams at Syracuse.

joe girardi.

this white boy can shoot

wonder how much pt he's gonna get.

syracuse looking really white this year

Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

joe girardi.

this white boy can shoot

Once u put him in that fcking Ballon u call a Court and he sees a fcking Fieldgoal post in his peripheral vision he will shoot 32$% from downtown

That thing you call a Basketball Court is shameful. It does help them in tourney though.

Thats why u always take under when Cuse is at home.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

joe girardi.

this white boy can shoot

Once u put him in that fcking Ballon u call a Court and he sees a fcking Fieldgoal post in his peripheral vision he will shoot 32$% from downtown

That thing you call a Basketball Court is shameful. It does help them in tourney though.

Thats why u always take under when Cuse is at home.

if this dude is half is good as he showed in that game SU could go really deep tourney time.

not many can't miss shooters in the ncaa, and this kid is supposedly the 3rd best player on SU coming in this year

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this mthrfcker avg 50 ppg as a junior.

must be nice to be able to pull up from anywhere on the floor and drain baskets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this mthrfcker avg 50 ppg as a junior.

must be nice to be able to pull up from anywhere on the floor and drain baskets.

the cuse had 3 whiteys and an oreo on the floor at once vs carleton.

joe girard and buddy bey bee lightn it up draining 3's like larry bird this year for the orange

Last edited by mulva; 11-02-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Thread Information