Thread: Mason Malmuth takes poll about leaving up Dutch Boyd forced apology letter, gets owed by his users

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Mason Malmuth takes poll about leaving up Dutch Boyd forced apology letter, gets owed by his users

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...-poll-1610620/

Lots of gold in this thread.

The funniest part is how Mason is absolutely clueless regarding what a petty asshole he looks like.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You also get to see Mason backpedal and say it was all "a joke" when everyone owned him in response to the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Malmuth
    Hi Everyone:

As has been announced it's our intention to take the Dutch Boyd Apology Letter down after two years meaning that we have about a month to go. So to this end we wanted to make sure that this decision is okay with all of you.

Best wishes,
    Mason

(lots of angry messages calling Mason a petty and punitive asshole)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Malmuth
    Hi Everyone:

David Sklansky suggested to me yesterday that we put this poll up as a joke, and it's been fun reading the posts. However, we were surprised by the number of people who voted to keep the letter up but recognize that some of these votes are probably not serious. As for the Boyd Apology letter, it will be taken down soon as planned.

Best wishes,
    Mason

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBalla
    Sorry Mason i don't know you but I don't believe this for a second. You were serious about this poll until you realized that most people didn't give 2 shits and went off. Now all of a sudden it's a joke, sure it is. I'd be willing to wager a pretty penny that if you got real responses that people truly wanted this apology letter on here, you would have never mentioned any 'joke' and would have replied accordingly.

Nice try though, to come up with the 'joke' reason after this poll was a complete dud and epic fail.

Load Metric
    mason is so easy to troll. I really think he's a mega clown. he's never gonna put that Howard letter up bc they took so much fucking dirty money from FtP.

clowns gonna clown.

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Mason Malmuth starts thread asking public if he should take down Duch Boyd apology letter

He just can't let this go. He's the only one that cares about it!!

Load Metric
    Name:  pcQwgnU.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  54.8 KB

Comments

thesparten: Is that bill??? I bet you Hillary is lookout while he relieves himself

Shizzmoney: Sklansky is a rapist rep

Load Metric
    Reading thread now and laughing my ass off and how bad Mason is getting crucified by all his haters.. Wonder how many got banned for hurting MMs feelings by his personal fellatio agent ProfessionalPoker.. Ironic it didn't take long for PP to come to Mallmutts defense in the thread once Mason posted a retort.. Somebody should send PP and MM a nice domestic partnership congratulations along with a gift card for some KY so Mason can continue to fuck PP up the ass after PP gives him a nice blow job and caresses his balls. There's no doubt PP is the bottom in that relationship.

Holy fuck. I just found the :HOF: winner of the thread.. It was right after Mason posted about the poll being a joke

"I think we should put up a poll asking if people think David plowed Brandi. As a joke, of course. "

WOW.. just wow.. Whoever it was was a new poster (or probably somebody previously banned as they've only been on since Mar 2016 under the handle Verona).. I literally spit water out I was drinking when I hit that line in the thread..

Meanwhile Sklansky getting owned as well.. Oh as for the Brandi photo this is his answer

"PS That picture of Brandi was a complete set up. Another bad attempt at humor I guess but it was certainly posed. I guess you don't believe that either. ( I am asked not to comment about her on this site. Elsewhere though I don't try to avoid the subject. I have no reason to.) " Whatever you fucking pedophile..
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 05-24-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, David, you "have no reason to" avoid the subject about Brandi.

Other than the fact that you told her to kill herself in March 2008, and she actually did it less than a month later.

What a callous pervert.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Holy fuck. I just found the :HOF: winner of the thread.. It was right after Mason posted about the poll being a joke

"I think we should put up a poll asking if people think David plowed Brandi. As a joke, of course. "
    Yep, HOF comment for sure. Although 2+2 has become filled with such a high proportion of inane posts that it's mostly unreadable, you can still find the occasional gem over there.

The big head scratcher for me is Sklanksy offering a bet that he'll take a lie detector test to prove that he wasn't lying about the thread being a joke. For someone who tells anyone who will listen that he is really, really smart, Sklansky sure says some fucking dumb shit. Polygraphs are pseudoscientific garbage. He might as well offer to send us a message from Brandi from beyond the grave using a Ouija Board as that would have as much validity as the results of polygraph test. God he and Mason are awful.

Thread Information