Thread: Attn: LOTFag

Load Metric

Attn: LOTFag

Going odds we're going to see a BREXIT next month?

Comments

thesidedish: LORD OF THE TRASH

Load Metric
    Won't happen. Our TV media is pushing for 'Remain' and that's what will happen.

The scare tactics being used by politicians and big business to remain is disgraceful. But bottom line is that nobody really knows what the fallout would be if we left.

I personally do want to remain, but immigration does worry me. Especially if Turkey is invited into the EU.

Horrible cunts those Turks. Not to be trusted from my own personal experience.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    can't really say, but I would be in favor the United Kingdom exiting the European Union--it would reduce London's importance in the financial world and as you remember it was The City (London's Wall Street) attempt to outdo New York as the financial center of the world that led to easing reserve requirements for London Banks---the US matched that easing to stay even, and the financial meltdown of 2008 ensued

plus any country that has Lord of the Fraud as a resident needs to be isolated
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

The scare tactics being used by politicians and big business to remain is disgraceful. But bottom line is that nobody really knows what the fallout would be if we left.

I personally do want to remain, but immigration does worry me. Especially if Turkey is invited into the EU.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for volatility in the market one way or another. If not you guys then fed maybe. If not fed then China. If not china then our election. Something has got to give soon.

Load Metric

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for volatility in the market one way or another. If not you guys then fed maybe. If not fed then China. If not china then our election. Something has got to give soon.

Yep, market fireworks if we leave.

The Pound is also getting weaker as the vote gets closer. Money to be made there maybe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    can't really say, but I would be in favor the United Kingdom exiting the European Union--it would reduce London's importance in the financial world and as you remember it was The City (London's Wall Street) attempt to outdo New York as the financial center of the world that led to easing reserve requirements for London Banks---the US matched that easing to stay even, and the financial meltdown of 2008 ensued

Bit of respect for your former masters please squire.

Remember. If it wasn't for us, there wouldn't be a you.

ps

Try stay calm Chimpdish

Load Metric

Yep, market fireworks if we leave.

The Pound is also getting weaker as the vote gets closer. Money to be made there maybe.
    Great time to buy Euros if you're a UK resident...I was thinking buying into the GBP/EUR pairing might be an interesting opportunity- once UK vote remain you'd have to assume they'd both go back to status quo....

Agreed with LOTF comments above- there is no chance the UK will leave, simply because BREXIT has no clear manifesto and the consequences of leaving are totally uncertain. But the propaganda and BS Remain is spewing is shameful
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric

ps

Try stay calm Chimpdish

Respect? None for you

Remember? you remember, start with The American Revolution

Calm? what you write makes my laugh at you, not angry

who you calling Chimdish, FAG?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

ps

Try stay calm Chimpdish

Respect? None for you

Remember? you remember, start with The American Revolution

Calm? what you write makes my laugh at you, not angry

who you calling Chimdish, FAG?

I know being American puts you at an immediate disadvantage - You underdeveloped mongoloid.

But please keep up with who Chimpdish is.

Clue: you were both cut from the same moldy cloth.

Comments

thesidedish: USA #1 MORON

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Countering neanderthal

LarryLaffer: gotta get that MERICA rep. these colors dont run

Load Metric
    No Brexit I'll give 1.7 to 1.
    No fed hike in june I'll give 1.5 to 1.

Both are unlikely to happen, but june hike is much more likely. If fed does hike expect china to go fucking ape shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    No Brexit I'll give 1.7 to 1.
    No fed hike in june I'll give 1.5 to 1.

Both are unlikely to happen, but june hike is much more likely. If fed does hike expect china to go fucking ape shit.
    Neither will happen especially with the fed meeting right before the brexit vote. July seems to be in play.

Load Metric

make them live in leeds, problem solved

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: we still owe them cunts for that.. murdering bastards

Load Metric

Turkey's fucking over every NATO member with their actions. The way Erdogan is going he's gonna start WWIII with Putin, and Euro and US will be forced to get involved in a way they don't want. Considering Erdo is a sell out to the Terrorists. Not to mention, hes been caught bombing the US ally Peshmerga (Kurds) for his selfish reasons, one can only hope he accidently trips over a suicide vest and blows his pathetic Islamonazi wannabe ass up..

Load Metric
    Also EU has some serious shit to explain over this.. Whats damning is it appears Germany's Angel Merkel is behind it. Germany and military planning shouldn't mix in the same sentence.. Although I will add this. Tom Clancy warned about a similar scenario involving a military partnership similar involving primarily the French and Germans.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...chiefs-Britain

Load Metric
    In or out, it will still be better to live here than in a country led by Clinton or Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    While on the subject of Yanks and Turks

"A study published in Science compared attitudes about evolution in the United States, 32 European countries (including Turkey) and Japan. The only country where acceptance of evolution was lower than in the United States was Turkey (25%). Public acceptance of evolution was most widespread (at over 80% of the population) in Iceland, Denmark and Sweden."

Stay in civilised Europe, keep on good terms with our dumb but friendly American offspring, and tell the Turks to get fucked by a goat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Those who are old enough to remember have appreciation for the type of soldier that could slit the enemy's throat and butter their bread with same knife with out bothering to wipe it off. Turks could do that. I also think their cuisine in general is highly underrated.

Just the cut of my job tho!

Thread Information