Thread: CASEY ANTHONY'S LAWYER ADMITS THAT SHE REALLY DID KILL HER DAUGHTER...OH AND SHE BANGED HIM TOO

Platinum
    Load Metric

CASEY ANTHONY'S LAWYER ADMITS THAT SHE REALLY DID KILL HER DAUGHTER...OH AND SHE BANGED HIM TOO

i know, this is all very shocking, but Casey really did off her daughter, she repeatedly fucked her lawyer because she didn't have any money for her defense, and the legal team tried to frame the meter man for murder. And even El Chapos money launderer was involved in putting up funds??

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/25...ator-says.html

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl's body in the woods near her grandparents' home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, "to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."

The investigator said he quit the legal team in October 2008.

Casey Anthony was convicted of lying to police but acquitted of murder. She filed for bankruptcy in 2013.

Dominic Casey claimed, in addition, that the defendant and her attorney were having sex because she couldn't pay him. "I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey. This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense."

There was no immediate response from Baez or the Anthony family.

Article from another news source:

(Newser) – That Casey Anthony has a bankruptcy case working through the legal system isn't shocking—but a couple of documents included with court papers filed in April are. Per two affidavits by private investigator Dominic Casey, who worked with Anthony's defense team after she was accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008, Anthony's attorney revealed to him that Anthony had indeed killed Caylee and gotten rid of the toddler's body, WFLA reports (Anthony was acquitted of Caylee's death in 2011). "Saturday, July 26, 2008, [attorney Jose] Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did," one affidavit reads. In the second affidavit, PI Casey asserts that Anthony told him she gave Baez the go-ahead to "make false statements" implicating Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's remains, "as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony."

Among Casey's other claims were that Anthony signed over to Baez all of her and Caylee's intellectual property rights so that he could hawk whatever photos, videos, and other items she gave him, and that a money launderer for Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman put up hundreds of thousands of dollars for Anthony's defense. And veering into the salacious, per the New York Post: Casey's claim that Anthony offered sex to Baez in exchange for his legal services. Radar Online has posted Casey's deposition, filed in January, which notes after Baez got Anthony out of a September 2008 TV interview she didn't want to do, Baez "called the network saying they would have to take a raincheck, hung up the phone and said to [Anthony], 'You now owe me 3 blow jobs.'" Casey adds the "misconduct between [Anthony] and Jose Baez escalated," noting how he witnessed Anthony once run naked from Baez's private office. "[Anthony] told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense," Casey alleged. He says he quit working for Baez just a few days later.

Load Metric
    shut it down gordo

Comments

varys: Yeah

gauchojake: real talk

Load Metric
    Jfc gordo do you even read your own articles? There isnt a single statement from her lawyer. Youre a fucking mess

Load Metric
    I'm calling bullshit. He will be disbarred if ANY of that is true. Why risk it for a piece of strange. The lawyer did a masterful job of trick-fucking a Florida jury and you have a terminated investigator with some sort of axe to grind. I'd leave it at that.

Load Metric
    mumbles post about attorney/client conduct in 3... 2..

Comments

Henry: Anyyy minute now

4Dragons: he's still researching his lengthy reply
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What this amounts to in legal jargon is Heresay.. The PI claims the lawyer told him that Casey did the murder its totally inadmissible in court obviously anyway. Did she do it probably ..Did he demand she fuck him to cover legal costs wouldn't be surprising.. She seems like a desperate pyscho twat.. The headline is horrible but its what FoxNews used not the OP in this thread.. None of this surprises me. Theres a special place in hell waiting for that bitch when she dies.

Comments

IamGreek: This. Casey Anthony is the devil incarnate and I find this not hard to believe.

rum dick: heresay hearsay, potato pohtahto

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Wouldn't her admission be considered a "party admission" exception to the hearsay rule? Doesn't matter because she can't be tried for it again (double jeopardy), right?

Load Metric
    if by admitting it, you mean the lawyer unequivocally denied this in its entirety, you are correct

Load Metric
    “I unequivocally and categorically deny exchanging sex for my legal services with Ms. Anthony,” Baez wrote to People. “I further unequivocally and categorically deny having any sexual relationship with Ms. Anthony whatsoever.”

"Baez denies the allegations and calls the claims 'libelous.'"

http://www.mediaite.com/online/this-...al-trainwreck/

:admission

Comments

varys: Gordo?

Load Metric
    the cunt should be hung

Load Metric
    blaaaaaaaaaake
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I'd hit it

Comments

Tellafriend: ditto
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    mumbles post about attorney/client conduct in 3... 2..
    Was tempted earlier today, but decided to play hookie.

In any event...

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1980
Size:  54.1 KB

Comments

varys: You earned this kid
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    would.

Thread Information