Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need advice as well

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I need advice as well

I live in a newer housing development that is around 20 miles from the nearest amenities or town. Decent population of 2,000 people or so, 99%+ gun totin', 4 wheelin' and very conservative.

They have a community Facebook page which is filled with some great drama. Lurking it each night is a great read. Today someone dumped their trash in the desert (and accidentally left a piece of mail in it) and someone used profanity at the pool in front of the children.

Several weeks ago I decided to do some trolling by creating a fake account. My new character lived in the community for around a year and just bought a 5 bedroom foreclosure that he is going to make into a halfway house for non violent parolees.

They have been going ape shit. I have cops that live within the community threatening to personally shut down my happy halfway house "by any means necessary" if and when I get it approved. I keep up the good fight throughout the barrage of threats and insults.

I knew it would rattle the cage a bit, but I never saw how dark it would get.

Should I keep going deeper or just dump the account?

Load Metric
    stand by the outer edge of the pool and jerk off, see what people say about you on facebook.

Comments

lewfather: lmfao

Banned
    Load Metric
    OBV post the link so we can jump in

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It's a private group and I don't want anyone fucking it up. It's become a little scary, to be honest.

Best I can do is some screeners or copy/paste action.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazoey View Post
    It's a private group and I don't want anyone fucking it up. It's become a little scary, to be honest.

Best I can do is some screeners or copy/paste action.

Oh well, go fuck youself then.

Comments

lewfather: rofl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let me at least look.

I won't post at all there, and I can do it under a fake account just in case someone googles my name and realizes I don't live there.

I will post select HOF bits out here for the people to enjoy.

Load Metric
    "Fuck those police"

Name:  18364-2740.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  51.4 KB

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    See how deep the rabbit hole goes and post some screenshots especially of the cops' posts so we can make fun of drk.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The email to the troll account has all the comments in text. Copied some from day one-ish plus one of the cop threats. Much more.

Me: Hi guys! My name is ------- and I have been out here for a little under a year. Didn't know there was a facebook group until I started doing some research on a little project I am hoping to get started.
    Does anyone have a copy of the HOA guidelines, specifically in regards to their stance on halfway houses? I take a look around at all of the forclosures in our neighborhood and see an opportunity for change, to make a difference in a young mans life.

Woman1: I will take the "bad person" stance on this. I'm sorry but this is a horrible idea. I appreciate your kindness but we are an isolated, resource less family-friendly community. I don't want any of the houses in my neighborhood turned in to a halfway house.

Woman2: Heck no! Thats one way to lower the home value on homes out here......this is a family oriented neighborhood!

Woman3: That is the last thing we need. In case you haven"t noticed there is no employment here, no public transportation to get to either way and there are very few repos now. We don't want one either.near us .

Woman4: -------- I think the overall idea is great. I do believe that this may be classified as a "business" and more than likely won't be accepted. The HOA is very concerned about any "liabilities" that may be placed on them. I think you are a wonderful person for trying to help those in need. I will be praying that God will make his will clear to you and guide you through your efforts no matter the outcome :-)

Cop1: For me? it depends on what exactly we would be getting. I support helping veterans and homeless, but I do not support drug addicts, as the majority never end up cleaned up and just stay drugs while not taking care of their homes, and bringing in more crime. And good people would end up moving away, and more bad people end up coming in. Until the whole area is just 1 big ghetto.

Me: The majority of you are acting like you or a loved one has never made a mistake, this is a microcosm of today's America. "I want to help, but not near me!" A lot of self righteous views that serve no change or good.

Woman5: this is a very bad idea that you should forget. If we the residents wanted to live in that type of inviorment we would have moved to downtown aka the hood. take the hint. yours truly -------'s hubby john

Woman5: I agree with my husband on this.

Cop2: I commend you for heart, but -------- is not the place. The problem with us being away from Everything is, boredom. Boredom is what starts mischief. Non violent crimes doesn't mean not a bad person.

Did you know sex offender population in neighborhoods decreases home values. What do you think a half way house will do to an area that already struggles with nonsense.

I've worked in public safety for 10 years now. Halfway house = people with no insurance, no transportation and no primary care dr. That means ems will be used for almost all ailments of those who live in this house. That means taking an ambulance out of service for most likely a common cold and 1 hour transport to the er. Now my 5month old needs an ambulance but I'm stuck waiting 30 minutes for one because a felons tummy hurts.

I can go all day long with negatives. And I can promise you I will personally do everything in my power to prevent this from happening and if it somehow does I will try that much harder to shut it down.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Some sort of govt funded Obama programs should go over nice.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So far, so good.

I would still love to see the group itself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you really want to take it to the next level, say that you are going to hire a groundbreaking therapist who has had success in turning around sex offenders.

"Soften" the blow by telling them that the sex offenders in your halfway house will only be ones convicted of "lesser" sex offenses such as indecent exposure and consensual sex with minors between the ages of 14 and 17.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: great idea

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If you really want to take it to the next level, say that you are going to hire a groundbreaking therapist who has had success in turning around sex offenders.

"Soften" the blow by telling them that the sex offenders in your halfway house will only be ones convicted of "lesser" sex offenses such as indecent exposure and consensual sex with minors between the ages of 14 and 17.
    This neighborhood gets crazy, Druff. I have a friend that owns 3 rental properties here. One of his tenants had her boyfriend move in who was whatever the lowest grade sex offender is here in AZ. It was something along the lines of threatening an ex wife with sexual motivation. A real weird one.

Anyhow, when the postcards showed up that this guy was moving here they decided to force him out. They made false reports of suspicious activity, harassed him verbally any time they saw him, just made his life a living hell. She calledy buddy crying and asked to break they lease inside a month of him showing up. He sold the house as soon as theyoved because he didn't want to deal with any residual shit.

There was also a time that a grandma's cat ran away so she had her 16yo grandson and his friend out trying to find it at 10pm. They were calling into yards for the cat and had an open can of tuna.
    FB went batshit thinking this was a ploy and they were casing the neighborhood. People started driving by them telling them to gtfo, etc. Even called the Sheriff out.

Needless to say dudes grandma got on fb later and ripped everyone a new asshole.

It's just a strange place. Decent income, not much crime aside from teenage vandalism. A lot of don't tread on me bumper stickers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This neighborhood gets crazy, Druff. I have a friend that owns 3 rental properties here. One of his tenants had her boyfriend move in who was whatever the lowest grade sex offender is here in AZ. It was something along the lines of threatening an ex wife with sexual motivation. A real weird one.

Anyhow, when the postcards showed up that this guy was moving here they decided to force him out. They made false reports of suspicious activity, harassed him verbally any time they saw him, just made his life a living hell. She calledy buddy crying and asked to break they lease inside a month of him showing up. He sold the house as soon as theyoved because he didn't want to deal with any residual shit.

There was also a time that a grandma's cat ran away so she had her 16yo grandson and his friend out trying to find it at 10pm. They were calling into yards for the cat and had an open can of tuna.
    FB went batshit thinking this was a ploy and they were casing the neighborhood. People started driving by them telling them to gtfo, etc. Even called the Sheriff out.

Needless to say dudes grandma got on fb later and ripped everyone a new asshole.

It's just a strange place. Decent income, not much crime aside from teenage vandalism. A lot of don't tread on me bumper stickers.
    Sounds like truly hell on Earth. And by that I mean half the communities in Florida.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Sounds like truly hell on Earth. And by that I mean half the communities in Florida.
    Yep, and it sounds like this guy has an entire neighborhood full of George Zimmerman's.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Name:  thebiglebowski05B.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  108.1 KB

Load Metric

True a lot of communities in Florida suck, They can shove all those HOA fees up their ass

Comments

splitthis:
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post

True a lot of communities in Florida suck, They can shove all those HOA fees up their ass
    I live in one of those communities although it's pretty lax. However, I do have to lol when mrs pooh comes back after walking the dog and listening to all the neighborhood women bitching about stupid shit. That's why I don't walk the dog, unless it's dark out.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Yep, and it sounds like this guy has an entire neighborhood full of George Zimmerman's.
    Basically. Only exception is everyone is white.

Thread Information