Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Bovada Cash out? Not so fast

  1. #1
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917

    Bovada Cash out? Not so fast

    Hey xxxx,

    We are contacting you with regard to your withdrawal totaling $ which was processed on May 06.
    Due to recent technical issues experienced by our provider, your withdrawal has been delayed. Your withdrawal will be credited to your card in approximately 10 business days. We can assure you that your funds are secure and your withdrawal will be sent as soon as possible.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience. Feel free to contact our Customer Service team should you have any questions regarding your account.
    Sincerely,


    Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000
    Funny how they say processed on may 6 to make this seem a little better, Really was processed on April 25th. I know everyone on PFA swears by bovada but they are having some problems
    -Allergic to the struggle

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4412
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    I think it's time to stop the cashouts to credit card, as these are apparently not very available.

  3. #3
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it's time to stop the cashouts to credit card, as these are apparently not very available.
    I did another cash out on may 18th bank wire, Why don't they just do a bank wire on the VFF cash out or send check if they are having problems with VFF? That would be fine by me, Seems they don't want to admit they cant do VFF
    Last edited by 4BET; 05-24-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    -Allergic to the struggle

  4. #4
    Bovada cash outs drove me nuts from mid March until last week. Taking to them is aids.

  5. #5
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Bovada cash outs drove me nuts from mid March until last week. Taking to them is aids.
    I did one in early April and it was fine, I think they may have been robbed by a payment processor, Like stars and full tilt were many times
    -Allergic to the struggle

  6. #6
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    992
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,713
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it's time to stop the cashouts to credit card, as these are apparently not very available.
    I did another cash out on may 18th bank wire, Why don't they just do a bank wire on the VFF cash out or send check if they are having problems with VFF? That would be fine by me, Seems they don't want to admit they cant do VFF
    Because they want to make sure it either went thru or it was was canceled or they may double pay you.

  7. #7
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    992
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,713
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Bovada cash outs drove me nuts from mid March until last week. Taking to them is aids.
    I did one in early April and it was fine, I think they may have been robbed by a payment processor, Like stars and full tilt were many times
    These are hit or miss. Just read the cashout thread on 2+2.

    Like I said before I would never use this. They should probably never use this. Expect delays if you do use this.

  8. #8
    Gold
    Reputation
    412
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zipolite
    Posts
    1,828
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Good luck.

  9. #9
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    I did one in early April and it was fine, I think they may have been robbed by a payment processor, Like stars and full tilt were many times
    These are hit or miss. Just read the cashout thread on 2+2.

    Like I said before I would never use this. They should probably never use this. Expect delays if you do use this.
    This was end of April when I used VFF, I would never cash out that way again, I haven't logged in to 2+2 in many, many years(Hate the fucking site)Maybe I will get the bank wire first, Which will be fine, I just want to know cash is still good here. I know every one says they are as good as gold, I have played bovada for many years on and off, Yes they have always been great but remember Full Tilt they were always great until well you know.
    -Allergic to the struggle

  10. #10
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    992
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,713
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    These are hit or miss. Just read the cashout thread on 2+2.

    Like I said before I would never use this. They should probably never use this. Expect delays if you do use this.
    This was end of April when I used VFF, I would never cash out that way again, I haven't logged in to 2+2 in many, many years(Hate the fucking site)Maybe I will get the bank wire first, Which will be fine, I just want to know cash is still good here. I know every one says they are as good as gold, I have played bovada for many years on and off, Yes they have always been great but remember Full Tilt they were always great until well you know.
    Odds are you will get the wire first

    Even if you hate 2+2 there is a thread dedicated to cashouts for each site. Bovada is one of the best payout sites of all time

  11. #11
    Silver Starbucks Spunk Bucket's Avatar
    Reputation
    43
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    727
    Now that BTC deposits and withdrawals are available, why doesn't everyone just use that instead?

    To ensure you don't get shafted on the exchange rate just cash out whatever your wallet lets you withdraw at a time.
    BALLIN'!!

  12. #12
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    This was end of April when I used VFF, I would never cash out that way again, I haven't logged in to 2+2 in many, many years(Hate the fucking site)Maybe I will get the bank wire first, Which will be fine, I just want to know cash is still good here. I know every one says they are as good as gold, I have played bovada for many years on and off, Yes they have always been great but remember Full Tilt they were always great until well you know.
    Odds are you will get the wire first

    Even if you hate 2+2 there is a thread dedicated to cashouts for each site. Bovada is one of the best payout sites of all time
    Wire just hit bank, So you were right china the only problem is VFF, I did the bank wire like 23 days after the vff
    -Allergic to the struggle

  13. #13
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4412
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,391
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good news: Just got my 3rd BTC cashout for 9500 this month. They all seem to be taking 4 days. Overall I've shipped 38k off the site since May 1, so it can't be said that they're busto.

    Good news: BTC went up and I made $200 overnight on it.

    Bad news: Bovada kill switched me and clobbered me for a $4k loss tonight at 30-60

    SITE=JOKE




  14. #14
    Silver Starbucks Spunk Bucket's Avatar
    Reputation
    43
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Good news: Just got my 3rd BTC cashout for 9500 this month. They all seem to be taking 4 days. Overall I've shipped 38k off the site since May 1, so it can't be said that they're busto.

    Good news: BTC went up and I made $200 overnight on it.

    Bad news: Bovada kill switched me and clobbered me for a $4k loss tonight at 30-60

    SITE=JOKE



    Keep you getting the practice in for the $10K LHE Championship and TID
    BALLIN'!!

  15. #15
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Good news: Just got my 3rd BTC cashout for 9500 this month. They all seem to be taking 4 days. Overall I've shipped 38k off the site since May 1, so it can't be said that they're busto.

    Good news: BTC went up and I made $200 overnight on it.

    Bad news: Bovada kill switched me and clobbered me for a $4k loss tonight at 30-60

    SITE=JOKE



    Don't feel bad, They flipped the switch on me also, Good news is so far ahead of the site last 2 months that I was able to upgrade to the new 2016 corvette #Winning
    -Allergic to the struggle

  16. #16
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Site=Not joke
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -Allergic to the struggle

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Site=Not joke
    You covered up the wrong plate with your sign. That really is the ass end of that car.

    The ugly Camaro styling thing is incongruous to the rest of the car which looks like a Ferrari.

     
    Comments
      
      4BET: Yes it does look like a ferrari but did want to comment on tmmlk awful picks

  18. #18
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1266
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Site=Not joke






    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  19. #19
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Site=Not joke
    You covered up the wrong plate with your sign. That really is the ass end of that car.

    The ugly Camaro styling thing is incongruous to the rest of the car which looks like a Ferrari.
    Better?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Like a different car. WTG on the ride.
      
      LobsterMac: O
    -Allergic to the struggle

  20. #20
    Silver 4BET's Avatar
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Hey xxxx,

    We are contacting you with regard to your withdrawal totaling $ which was processed on May 06.
    Due to recent technical issues experienced by our provider, your withdrawal has been delayed. Your withdrawal will be credited to your card in approximately 10 business days. We can assure you that your funds are secure and your withdrawal will be sent as soon as possible.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience. Feel free to contact our Customer Service team should you have any questions regarding your account.
    Sincerely,


    Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000
    Funny how they say processed on may 6 to make this seem a little better, Really was processed on April 25th. I know everyone on PFA swears by bovada but they are having some problems
    Just noticed they put this money back in my bovada account

     
    Comments
      
      LobsterMac: L
    -Allergic to the struggle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. They grow up so fast, DJ Craps
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:12 AM
  4. I JUST SEEN AN ADVANCED SCREENING OF FAST AND FURIOUS 6
    By Onestep in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:31 AM
  5. The future of fast food delivery is upon us.
    By Alpo Splatr in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •