Thread: Bovada Cash out? Not so fast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Bovada Cash out? Not so fast

Hey xxxx,

We are contacting you with regard to your withdrawal totaling $ which was processed on May 06.
    Due to recent technical issues experienced by our provider, your withdrawal has been delayed. Your withdrawal will be credited to your card in approximately 10 business days. We can assure you that your funds are secure and your withdrawal will be sent as soon as possible.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience. Feel free to contact our Customer Service team should you have any questions regarding your account.
    Sincerely,

Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000
    Funny how they say processed on may 6 to make this seem a little better, Really was processed on April 25th. I know everyone on PFA swears by bovada but they are having some problems
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think it's time to stop the cashouts to credit card, as these are apparently not very available.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think it's time to stop the cashouts to credit card, as these are apparently not very available.
    I did another cash out on may 18th bank wire, Why don't they just do a bank wire on the VFF cash out or send check if they are having problems with VFF? That would be fine by me, Seems they don't want to admit they cant do VFF
    Last edited by 4BET; 05-24-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bovada cash outs drove me nuts from mid March until last week. Taking to them is aids.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Bovada cash outs drove me nuts from mid March until last week. Taking to them is aids.
    I did one in early April and it was fine, I think they may have been robbed by a payment processor, Like stars and full tilt were many times

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    I did one in early April and it was fine, I think they may have been robbed by a payment processor, Like stars and full tilt were many times
    These are hit or miss. Just read the cashout thread on 2+2.

Like I said before I would never use this. They should probably never use this. Expect delays if you do use this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I did another cash out on may 18th bank wire, Why don't they just do a bank wire on the VFF cash out or send check if they are having problems with VFF? That would be fine by me, Seems they don't want to admit they cant do VFF
    Because they want to make sure it either went thru or it was was canceled or they may double pay you.

Load Metric
    Hey xxxx,

We are contacting you with regard to your withdrawal totaling $ which was processed on May 06.
    Due to recent technical issues experienced by our provider, your withdrawal has been delayed. Your withdrawal will be credited to your card in approximately 10 business days. We can assure you that your funds are secure and your withdrawal will be sent as soon as possible.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience. Feel free to contact our Customer Service team should you have any questions regarding your account.
    Sincerely,

Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000
    Funny how they say processed on may 6 to make this seem a little better, Really was processed on April 25th. I know everyone on PFA swears by bovada but they are having some problems
    Just noticed they put this money back in my bovada account

Comments

LobsterMac: L

Thread Information