Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ProfessionalRakeback.com is a SCAM, and they are promoting a SCAM poker site named Full Flush Poker

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

ProfessionalRakeback.com is a SCAM, and they are promoting a SCAM poker site named Full Flush Poker

About 1 month ago I PMed Druff about HowQuaint/Kahn and Equity Poker Network.
    Without revealing his whole answer I think I can tell he told me he will look into the situation further but I should feel free to post all I said to him.

Well, it has been close to a month now and this subject still not has found a place into the Fraud Show and with WSOP coming I am starting to wonder it will.
    So here’s a copy/paste of what I sent to Druff on the 25th April:
    Hey Druff,

Few shows ago you did praise HowQuaint / Kahntrutahn (on 2p2).
    I strongly disagree with your POV and I’d like you to look into the Equity network (Fullflush being the flagship) situation.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...hread-1414697/

Khan runs his affiliate business and offers RB deals for Equity network
    Equity network does not pay poker players for months
    Equity got a new MGMT in late ‘15
    Khan is very tight with the new MGMT and attempts meetings with them
    Khan still keeps on pushing Equity deals
    Equity network still does not pay the players (a lot of people are waiting for 9+ months)
    Khan starts to buy poker players balances @ 40%
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=8421
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1438
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1430
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1461

Notice that those are just public examples, behind the scenes the number of poker player balances that have been bought is higher than that.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1940

Does it ring a bell ? Melanie Weisner with Lock poker.
    Both promoting a site (Weisner as a sponsored pro / Kahn as an affiliate)
    Both getting priority cash-outs
    Both buying cents on a dollar poker player balances
     In a nutshell, both shilling for a site/network while knowing it is insolvent and making a profit out of it by buying bankrolls for cents on a dollar using their special privileges.

Notice that Kahn apparently tried to make mods on 2p2 shut down the thread (the thread did shut down but was reopened few days later) because of “trolls”, well in fact the trolls were just people starting to call him out.

Kahn never denied the fact that he got priority cash-outs as some poster pointed it out.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1440

Kahn apparently strongly believes that the player balances are only worth 40 cents / dollar – BUT still send more players to Equity / FullFlush with his deals - as some poster tried to sell his own balance to him (Kahn not denying it once again) and could not get a better deal than that.
    (see link above)

It seems Kahn is very active on your forum (HowQuaint) rocking his affiliate link and I do believe your DB users should be warned about this individual and the service is offering.
    I made my mind about this individual, I let you make yours but I’d be glad you talk about the subject and give your thoughts, especially after having praised the guy on PFA Radio.

Regards,
    Since then what happened ?
    Well, people on Fullflush still waiting for their money but don’t you worry HowQuaint/Khan has the answer:
    Like I've said all along, this won't be an instant fix. The more of you that support the new management by putting in a little bit of time on the tables each month, the sooner they will right this ship. They will survive
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1624
    You can’t make up that shit.
    So people are getting robbed of their own money and the answer is to play even more on the site that just robbed them.

On the 2p2 thread, more and more people start calling out Khan for his role in this disaster.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...hread-1414697/

And just right now, apparently Fullflush got a new promotion: 100% Instant Bankroll Deposit (yep, you did read that right).
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1682

In this whole situation, HowQuaint/Kahn role is either:

1 A scammer by association (knowingly promoting an insolvent site that just aims to scam players of their roll) + a scumbag (making profits by buying cents on a dollar players’ roll, same players you’re pushing to play on this particular site, using special privileges cash-outs)

2. In it with the whole Scam. You could make the case that Fullflush itself could be behind Kahn buying players’ roll at cents on a dollar. HowQuaint/Kahn being used as a proxy for a fee (less likely).

Either way, HowQuaint/Kahn should be held responsible for this whole disaster.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just read through all of this.

Sorry for the delay.

I agree that this looks very bad for HowQuaint, and will be covering this on radio tonight.

I fixed a number of broken links in your post, BTW, and also changed the thread title to something a bit more accurate.

Load Metric
    Can someone please post link to how quaints affiliate page? Does he really say players need to play games to get full flush back on their feet ? ROFL

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just read through all of this.

Sorry for the delay.

I agree that this looks very bad for HowQuaint, and will be covering this on radio tonight.

I fixed a number of broken links in your post, BTW, and also changed the thread title to something a bit more accurate.
    All good.
    Glad you finally tackled the subject.

I fast forwarded to the segment (will listen to the whole show later) I think you hinted that you put down the affiliate link on HowQuaint account on PFA (but finally did not develop too much on it due to the "Moskow gate") which is a good thing.

Hopefully, you'll do some follow-up on this whole scandal on a later show.
    Sadly, I don't see any happy-ending for the players who are owed but at least some media would have covered this scam and the involvement of HowQuaint/kahntrukahn in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fartapotomous View Post
    Can someone please post link to how quaints affiliate page? Does he really say players need to play games to get full flush back on their feet ? ROFL
    http://professionalrakeback.com/Full...tlaw-Giveaways

By the way, the FAQ is quite astonishing:
    Is Full Flush Poker legit? -- Professional Rakeback believes that they are. PROFRB does not offer any poker sites that we do not personally risk our own money on. Should we ever come to believe that FullFlushPoker is not a legitimate poker site, who pays its players promptly and offers fair games, we would pull them immediately.
    http://professionalrakeback.com/Full...sked-Questions

And yes he said that, it is in my OP.
    You can find the original quote here (at the end): http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1624
    Last edited by cMNsNI; 05-26-2016 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Post in between

Load Metric

Comments

sah_24: Scammer . . .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This post doesn't answer anything for me, nor does it address CNMSI's allegations.

The 2+2 post above answers a bunch of traffic and rake questions, as well as a lot of overly-specific minutiae regarding the site operations.

Here are the questions we need answered:

1) What is the true cashout situation?

2) Are there really people with 9-month-old cashouts still pending? If so, how can we trust this site?

3) If someone on Full Flush starts a cashout today, will they have the money within 30 days?

4) If the cashout situation is not in good shape right now, why are you still promoting Full Flush on your site, and why aren't you warning people before they click your affiliate link?

5) Why were you buying up money on the site at 40%? Isn't that taking advantage of your customers who once trusted you to direct them there? Wouldn't 40% imply that Full Flush dollars have questionable value right now?

Load Metric
    Looks like he is backtracking. Full flush was highly recommended on his affiliate site Professional Rakeback. After getting a lot of flack for buying player balances for .40 on the dollar full flush banner was completely taken off the front page . Looks like someone is backtracking.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartapotomous View Post
    Looks like he is backtracking. Full flush was highly recommended on his affiliate site Professional Rakeback. After getting a lot of flack for buying player balances for .40 on the dollar full flush banner was completely taken off the front page . Looks like someone is backtracking.
    It's still the featured site on professionalrakeback, and he still mentions nothing about them likely being broke.

Load Metric
    Is KAHNTRUTAHN aka how quaint a bigger scammer then Rizen and Melanie Weisner of Lock poker fame ? Melanie sold for 75 percent on the dollar at least. Lol also Kahntruscammer states that full flush has not been able to solve how to cashout people with bitcoins yet it accepts bitcoins for deposits.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    5) Why were you buying up money on the site at 40%? Isn't that taking advantage of your customers who once trusted you to direct them there? Wouldn't 40% imply that Full Flush dollars have questionable value right now?
    I look forward to this answer but it looks like HowQuaint is practicing avoidance on the subject.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am removing Kahn/HowQuaint's professionalrakeback links from his signature and location.

He is not allowed to put them back up until we get satisfactory answers to these situations.

I beileve HowQuaint has made a lot of money playing poker over the years (I first encountered him on Cake in 2007), so it perplexes me why he is resorting to these low-grade affiliate scams. This is the behavior I would expect from a perpetually broke degenerate, not a successful limit holdem player and affiliate business owner.

This makes his recent actions especially distasteful. Some people will even have sympathy for the broke degenerate stepping out of line to keep in action. But for a rich guy to be knowingly engaging as an accomplice to low-grade affiliate scams... that just reeks of cold-hearted greed and a complete lack of moral fiber.

In the 2+2 thread, they keep asking him to answer whether or not he receives priority cashouts. He avoids the question and answers other things, which means that he almost certainly is.

Even if by some fluke he isn't receiving priority cashouts, it's still scummy to buy people's funds at 40 cents on the dollar AND promote the site as safe through your affiliate business.

Affiliates should NEVER be buying people's money on troubled sites they represent, at reduced rates. If the affiliate really "believes" in the site (or wants to help), they should buy the funds at 100%, or at least at something very high like 95%. Anything short of that, they should leave the speculative funds purchasing to uninvolved third parties.

In fact, buying funds at 40 cents on the dollar could also have "insider trading" type shadiness, as well. If you have the inside track to site management, you can buy up funds right before a batch of cashouts is about to be processed. Or, as suspected, you can simply get priority cashouts in exchange for continuing promotion of the scam site, which is what I assume is happening here.

Honestly, HowQuaint, how can you say this is any different than Lock Poker?

We have:

- People not getting paid for an extended period of time (MUCH longer than any other legitimate US-facing site)

- Friends/close associates with site ownership buying up funds at substantially reduced rates, and then getting priority cashouts for the full amount

- Dishonest promotion of the site as "safe" to play, with zero warnings about cashout problems

- Maddeningly evasive answers to questions about the site's liquidity and recent actions, which attempt to dodge the main points and confuse everyone with frivolous nonsense

You've basically become an Eric Lynch or Shane Bridges, and that's not a good look.

I hope you're enjoying your money, dude. Just know when you go to bed at night that you're cheating honest people who just wanted to play some poker.

Load Metric
    I think this is what is going on here. As long as he keeps his affiliate link and funneling unsuspecting players to full flush then full flush will give him priority status cashouts. That is the most logical case scenario. Even if full flush pays him at .70 or .80 on the dollar he is making massive profit. Really despicable and dishonest. He must have really run into some monetary problems to resort to this. He had an impeccable record before that. Now he is also promoting sites like ourgame which he has deemed to be a possible scam yet putting up affiliate links and saying its a social experiment. He must really think people are stupid if we believe he is doing the .40t on the dollar cashouts to help people get money which is what he actually had the nerve to say.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Post from "BorisTheHead" on 2+2:

Quote Originally Posted by BorisTheHead
    Take this as you will guys, but I had 1 bullet of a Colossus package (since they were transferable), that I was unable to claim in Vegas. The terms and conditions stated that the ticket could only be claimed in Vegas and technically had no monetary value. Poker Ops e-mailed me out of the blue and asked if I would prefer it credited to my account instead, which I did. Possibly a good sign? Or a sign that the money literally has no value at the moment and they are just having one last swan song and going wild with it.

-Boris
    "Boris" is a bit too optimistic.

In reality, they are too willing to credit him worthless money instead of forcing him to redeem a seat in Vegas which would cost them real $.

Load Metric
    People are LOL dumb sometimes like boris thinking the site is doing him a favor by giving money into his player account when he couldn't make it to vegas. People aren't that dumb though. Its obviously obvious what full flush is doing with the 2 to 1 instant deposit bonus with no rake requirements. Only reason for 2 plus 2 to keep that thread open is as a warning for people not to deposit to the site. Im sure quaint gets a few flys to fall into his web on his affiliate site like lock did even after everyone knew that was a deposit only site. Quaint is outright robbing people without any remorse right now double and triple dipping. 2 plus 2 mods are protecting him too because of his stellar reputation which he full flushed down the toilet .

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I agree with everything that the cMNsNI and Dan Druff have posted.

Since my post was one of the posts that cMNsNI linked in his OP, I'd like to also mention that Kahn attempted to have that post deleted. He wasn't successful.

I find it odd that he put in a behind the scenes effort into censoring what I wrote but at no point in the forums did he dispute what I wrote.

Additionally, I was the first poster that specifically pointed out the hypocracy of Kahn advocating FullFlush yet only offering 40 cents on the dollar. For that I received a 2+2 warning, that I assume was at Kahn's behest, for picking on Kahn. So even though I had brought up the issue, I wasn't able to continue posting much about it.

Comments

big dick: .

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I'm surprised to see this. I haven't read the thread on 2+2 just the thread here and know very little about Full Flush.

I've known JB privately for several years and had many candid private discussions about sites, security, and payment processors. I've also referred many friends his way over time and even signed up under him after my affiliate sponsorship with Feltstars crumbled.

I'm hoping there's a good explanation for this. At minimum it seems like a big conflict of interest to actively promote a site while also buying funds at such a discount (40% face) even assuming there was no cash out preference.

The Lock comparisons are ironic as JB repeatedly warned me to disassociate with Lock (and he refused to promote them way ahead of the long delayed cash outs). I luckily stopped dealing (playing and trading) with Lock and got my funds off Lock in time partially due to his advice.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking and naïveté but I hope to see a better explanation from JB down the road.

Ps. On a side note, to say he should buy funds at 95% is a stretch. That rules out cost of time, labor and even most minimal of risk. However to promote and buy at 40% is glaring and at least a bad decision as a sponsoring affiliate.

Comments

sah_24: yikes the shilling for shills

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It's pure speculation, but everything considered I find myself wondering if he has invested any of his own money in the company (aside from the 40 cents on the dollar money).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vookenmeister View Post
    I'm surprised to see this. I haven't read the thread on 2+2 just the thread here and know very little about Full Flush.

I've known JB privately for several years and had many candid private discussions about sites, security, and payment processors. I've also referred many friends his way over time and even signed up under him after my affiliate sponsorship with Feltstars crumbled.

I'm hoping there's a good explanation for this. At minimum it seems like a big conflict of interest to actively promote a site while also buying funds at such a discount (40% face) even assuming there was no cash out preference.

The Lock comparisons are ironic as JB repeatedly warned me to disassociate with Lock (and he refused to promote them way ahead of the long delayed cash outs). I luckily stopped dealing (playing and trading) with Lock and got my funds off Lock in time partially due to his advice.

Perhaps this is wishful thinking and naïveté but I hope to see a better explanation from JB down the road.

Ps. On a side note, to say he should buy funds at 95% is a stretch. That rules out cost of time, labor and even most minimal of risk. However to promote and buy at 40% is glaring and at least a bad decision as a sponsoring affiliate.
    I can assure you that there is not a good explanation for this.

In fact, a good explanation is impossible at this point.

- It is verified that Full Flush is as much as a year behind with certain cashouts.

- HowQuaint/Kahn/JB has admitted (on 2+2) that they are behind on cashouts, and that players can "support the new management" (that is, get cashouts started again) by playing a lot there and start raking a lot:

Like I've said all along, this won't be an instant fix. The more of you that support the new management by putting in a little bit of time on the tables each month, the sooner they will right this ship. They will survive.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1624

- HowQuaint/Kahn/JB will not give a straight answer as to why he still promotes the site as "safe" and mentions nothing of the cashout problems, via his professionalrakeback site. He will not answer those questions here, nor will he answer them on 2+2.

- HowQuaint/Kahn/JB will not answer questions regarding whether or not he has priority cashouts, despite being asked several times.

- HowQuaint/Kahn/JB will not explain why he would only pay 40 cents on the dollar for Full Flush funds, if everyone's money is safe,. He also will not explain why he is still promoting the site to new depositors if Full Flush funds are only worth 40 cents on the dollar.

There is literally nothing he can say at this point which could explain his actions here, other than complicity in an obvious scam.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    A lot of it is eerily similar to Lock. Where some of the pros continued to promote (with Larson telling them in the background the site would turn around and that all they needed was an infusion of funds to help finish the new software and get more players and rake).

Hard to argue with anything you posted.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vookenmeister View Post
    A lot of it is eerily similar to Lock. Where some of the pros continued to promote (with Larson telling them in the background the site would turn around and that all they needed was an infusion of funds to help finish the new software and get more players and rake).

Hard to argue with anything you posted.
    I'm guessing the final answer will be something like, "I had to keep promoting the site as if nothing was wrong, in order for them to get some deposits and get everything back on their feet. If I told the truth that they were busto, everyone would have quit depositing, and everyone's money would be lost. I was lying to help save all of your bankrolls AND the site!"

You know... same excuse offered up by Lederer and everyone else who stole from the players to freeroll their own business.

Thread Information