Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I need love advice

Load Metric
    Guy's a Paul Rudd looking mother fucker.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Just got off the phone.

I told her how I felt, and that I in no way want to be a home wrecker. I thanked her for being such an important part of my life.

I assured her I would leave her to her life, but that if for some reason she found herself single that she could probably have me at hello.

She told me she would always love me, and we said goodbye.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Well played, sir. Well played.

simply1: Class

rum dick: cue whitney houston and/or dolly parton

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Just got off the phone.

I told her how I felt, and that I in no way want to be a home wrecker. I thanked her for being such an important part of my life.

I assured her I would leave her to her life, but that if for some reason she found herself single that she could probably have me at hello.

Much respect for how you handled this. Truly.

Now get back to banging hot legal teens and early 20-year olds and reporting such exploits here. 'Cause I'm starting to live vicariously through your reported exploits in such matters.

Name:  image.gif
Views: 405
Size:  2.99 MB

Comments

The_Lurker: I honestly wish you would just go away

handicapme: Plz stop.

wrenchjockey: tommy tryhard
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Just got off the phone.

Did you whack off or cry when you hung up? Be honest.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Just got off the phone.

Neither. it was a pretty real conversation. I have a funny feeling I will see her again.

Load Metric
    Now get back to flying the plane, Striker.

Name:  airplane.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  39.6 KB

Load Metric

Neither. it was a pretty real conversation. I have a funny feeling I will see her again.

Sorry but all I have is cheesy love songs pounding in my head whenever I read this thread so i'm dumping them now

I have a funny feeling I will see her again.

GL and Godspeed.

Comments

The_Lurker: you and me both

Load Metric
    Ok, fine. One for the road.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Funny story about this pic.

We are sophomores, and this at the wedding of a two seniors. I was best man and Cathy was a brides made. It was a shotgun wedding of course.

I believed by then that I had perfected the "money shot" birth control method. It wasn't until I was in my twenties that I found out I was born shooting blanks. ( my son is adopted)

A whole lot of worry for nothing.

Load Metric

The only way you see her again is if you walk into that art studio again. Time to go back to your 10,000 sq/ft house with one bathroom like a good little boy.

Comments

The_Lurker: 7 bathrooms, and it is gone wooofuckinghooo

Load Metric
    makes me laugh seeing a thread title "I need love advice" and then seeing last post by Pooh

Comments

Pooh: you're welcum

Load Metric
    The lurker is a good looking rooster. would bang

Comments

The_Lurker: I love you too sugar

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Just seeing his pics from back in the day has almost turned me gay. Especially when he seeks out my posts to proposition me.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 330
Size:  10.0 KB
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post530864

P.S. Sorry, T_L. I'll stick to be being straight.

Comments

The_Lurker: you really fucking suck
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post

Load Metric

We are sophomores, and this at the wedding of a two seniors. I was best man and Cathy was a brides made. It was a shotgun wedding of course.

I believed by then that I had perfected the "money shot" birth control method. It wasn't until I was in my twenties that I found out I was born shooting blanks. ( my son is adopted)

Wait, you were high school sophomores in that picture?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Took him 3 tries to pass the 5th grade so he's a bit older

Lucky for you Krypt your parents paid your way to passing grades.

Banned
    Load Metric

we are both 16 in this picture

I was 6'2" 190 when I was 13

Load Metric

we are both 16 in this picture

I was 6'2" 190 when I was 13
    unreal.. you both look so mature for high school sophomores. Maybe people in my high school were coddled or something because I don't remember even seeing seniors looking like grown ass men.

Load Metric
    Id been avoiding this thread because of the shit that went down with my exwife and I back in 2014 because I suspected it involved somebody from the past and her being attached. Ironically I'm over the bullshit my ex pulled she traded way down since apparently she traded me in for a 'self-employed' mechanic who has a serious attraction to beer and pot (according to my cousin they came over to his place once and dude was already drunk and couldn't leave the pot alone for more then 30mins). Ok that being said I'm glad this story ended well. I would've advised not being a home wrecker its bad karma in my estimation besides theres always 3 sides to a story of a broken marriage. His side, her side and the truth.. Not only that. Trust me when I say this.

You cant go home again in relationships.. Contrary to that bullshit ending on How I met your mother. Trying to rekindle shit from 20 years ago rarely if ever works. I know I tried to hit up with my gf from HS about 10yrs after we graduated.. She was married to some illegal wetback and I was her side guy. Yeah that didn't go well and hell may have been the karma for my issues in 2014. I can totally relate to having marriages that end up fucked up. That ex from 2014 was #3. First time I was way too young (22) and stupid and turns out the bitch used me as a cover for her family because she was secretly a lesbian (she claimed to be Bi.. yeah not so much when she was tagging with the GF more then me). 2nd time got married too fast ( 4 months into relationship because her parents were being narrow minded idiots and she convinced me the only option to shut them up was to get married) and age difference I was 30 she was mature 19 (till she turned 21 and decided she wanted to party all the damn time).. 3rd one well shit. Marry somebody who you think is a good Christian gal went to Jerry Fallwell U aka Liberty supposedly well grounded yeah.. Passive aggressive twat is what she was.. Some may remember back in 2011 I fucked up my back bad the 1st time and ended up having major surgery (this was 7 months into our marriage) she somehow blamed me for our lives being rough well not like I intended to fall down the fucking stairs.. (honestly after awhile I started questioning all the sob stories from her 1st marriage about how her ex-husband was abusive and then her last bf was abusive too.. Shouldve seen it coming..) she claimed I was abusive also went so far as seeking help from a womens shelter group ironically (yeah while she was texting some asshole 4000x a month on our cellphone plan and claiming she needed time to think). If me holding her accountable and expecting her to pay her fair share of the bills because I wasn't making enough and she insisted on moving to Scottsdale which for those who know AZ is the most expensive place to live here pretty much to be closer to her work is being abusive what the fuck ever.. I never raised my hand to her and never even yelled at her until I confronted her the same night she moved out telling me she needed time to think and I brought up her text messages (4000+ to a guy whom I had tracked down through a friend who was a PI).

OK done venting shits in the past I've moved on and a lot happier (relationshipwise at least).. Still need and hope to have the cyst removed from my spinal cord in the next month. Have to get insurance issue resolved which will be next week as my last MD said until the cyst is removed nothing can be judged as far as workers comp vs the cyst (which could be still trauma caused if it shows to be a tear in the lining around the cord which is possible arachnoid cysts on the spinal cord are rare as hell only 4% of all cysts ever show up there most are fluid filled sacs in the lining around the brain).

Oh and in case anybody is wondering. Yeah I'm a glutton for punishment.. #4 and I got married today.. (was supposed to be end of this year when we'd been together almost 2 yrs but the insurance issue and work cutting me off because of them seeing a loophole to get out of WC Claim forced our hand). Seems to be par for the course in my family. My Cousins been married 4x but finally got it right same for his dad who is legally on #5 but married same woman 2X so 4 different ones.. This ones a keeper though. Shes a nurse like me and hell shes already said if I end up not being able to go back to work or have to refigure things after my surgery because of complications we would figure it all out together.. Somebody willing to stand by me knowing I may end up potentially disabled tells me shes rare and willing to be there through anything.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Posting to PFA on his wedding day rep

Tellafriend: appreciate the candor, which isn't always easy.

Hockey Guy: Congrats & GL. Good post.

Load Metric
    I have tons of experience being the other guy. Single women are basically worse than Hitler with their bullshit. Chicks with boyfriends are so much easier. Am I any kind of priority in their life? Fuck no but I'm fine with that.

However, you have something deeper here than that. I did have a similar situation, I hooked up with a chick that I knew from back in the day that was always one of those "what ifs". The first few weeks were nice, mainly filled with sex. It was cool to be able to talk to someone from back in the day. As time went on her behavior became more erratic and I was like damn I should have left this shit in the past. My mind was made up when she was screaming at me how much of a pill popping piece of shit I was at 6 AM. I was like jesus christ at least wait until my kid leaves for school.

So do what makes you happy. People change a lot, I kind of cruised over a couple of rough spots with that chick because I still had some warm fuzzy feelings based on our past interactions. It was a trap; she was far fucking removed from that person. I'm sure I am pretty far removed from my 16 year old self but she went in a bitter direction. Not sure how your thing will turn out but best of luck to you.

Thread Information