Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: I need love advice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just banned lol wow from the thread because he posted the same dumb shit 3 times. I left one of them up.

Pooh gave good advice. If the marriage is legitimately shitty and she's going to leave anyway, then have at it.

If you're just homewrecking because this is new and exciting for her, don't do it.

There is also a good chance that you will get emotionally into it and she won't want to leave her husband.

Believe it or not, I was briefly involved with a married woman once. It was 20 years ago.

I met her online and we were initially just friends, and had a number of things in common, including both being country music fans.

We had never talked on the phone, and only communicated online. The conversations were never sexual in nature.

Then one weekend her husband went on a trip (I forget where), and she gave me her phone # because she was "bored". I knew that I was heading into dangerous territory, but figured there was no harm in just calling my new friend.

We talked for 9 hours that night on the phone. We went to sleep, and the next day she sent me an e-mail telling me that she really enjoyed our conversation and was having some feelings about me that she wasn't proud of. I told her that I was also having those feelings, and we started an affair, with her going to pay phones to call me a few times a week. (She would make BS excuses to leave the house for 30-60 minutes.)

Finally she made up some story to her husband about why she had to go on some "retreat for mothers" (she had a 2-year-old daughter), and met up with me at a hotel in Manhattan Beach.

She had been telling me a bunch of crap about her husband. Claimed that he was a loser, that he quit everything he started, that he showed no passion for her or the relationship, and that he would rush through sex and that the whole relationship was unsatisfying for her.

She sounded sincere and I believed it without really questioning it.

We messed around a lot that weekend, and I could have fucked her, but I actually felt too guilty and stopped short of that.

I saw her one other time after that, where we met in Yorba Linda (about the halfway point between where we lived) and messed around in my car in some abandoned business park.

One big red flag was that SHE didn't feel guilty about anything. I asked her about it once, and she said that the only guilt she felt was leaving her daughter to sneak out and see me. She said she didn't feel a bit guilty about cheating on her husband. I should have run the other way.

After about 2 months of this, I tired of it. I hated the situation. I hated only being able to see her when she could sneak away. I hated having to talk to her only when she could call me from pay phones or her job. I felt guilty about doing this to her husband, even though I didn't know him, and even though she told me how awful he was.

The next time I spoke to her, I told her I thought that we were making a mistake, and we should go back to just being friends. Surprisingly, she agreed, and it seemed like it was a smooth ending.

It wasn't.

A few weeks later, I started talking to another girl in the same chat room, and she and I started talking on the phone. The married chick got wind of this and got SUPER jealous. Started sending me psycho e-mails and other crazy shit, demanding that I stop with the new girl, and telling me that my "moving on so quickly" indicated that I never cared about her. WTF?

After she seemed to calm down, she went into snake-in-the-grass mode, and secretly befriended the new girl for the purpose of trying to sabotage our budding relationship. She told her that I was telling people that I was just planning to use her, and didn't care about her, which was totally not true.

When I heard about this, I was furious. I called her at work and told her that I never wanted to speak to her again.

She then wrote me a 20-page e-mail begging me to forgive her, and basically lied about the entire situation.

I responded and told her that I didn't change my mind, and to leave me alone.

She then went even more psycho and gave out my personal info to some idiot in the chat room I had been fighting with, who proceeded to harass me at work.

I later found out that all of the stories about her husband were lies, and that he was actually a pretty good dude. That made me feel even worse.

Experience was a fucking nightmare. I swore never again, and I kept to it.

As a lol postscript, she sent me birthday e-mails in the following 3 years, again asking me if I'd like to talk to her again. I responded to the first and asked her to leave me alone. I ignored the second and third, and she finally went away.

Comments

Henry: Hof

Sanlmar: Fess up, you cut and pasted lol wow's story from Skatz. Still a good post.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the random entry into an art gallery in the middle of nowhere.

Fess up. You facebook stalked the shit out of that split tail and went in there knowing who you'd find.

Comments

Reno: ding ding ding

Dan Druff: gotta admit, i thought that too

Sanlmar: Better Call Saul

ThreeBet: LOL@ randomly "running into" someone out of 300 mill people

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just banned lol wow from the thread because he posted the same dumb shit 3 times. I left one of them up.

Pooh gave good advice. If the marriage is legitimately shitty and she's going to leave anyway, then have at it.

If you're just homewrecking because this is new and exciting for her, don't do it.

There is also a good chance that you will get emotionally into it and she won't want to leave her husband.

Believe it or not, I was briefly involved with a married woman once. It was 20 years ago.

I met her online and we were initially just friends, and had a number of things in common, including both being country music fans.

We had never talked on the phone, and only communicated online. The conversations were never sexual in nature.

Then one weekend her husband went on a trip (I forget where), and she gave me her phone # because she was "bored". I knew that I was heading into dangerous territory, but figured there was no harm in just calling my new friend.

We talked for 9 hours that night on the phone. We went to sleep, and the next day she sent me an e-mail telling me that she really enjoyed our conversation and was having some feelings about me that she wasn't proud of. I told her that I was also having those feelings, and we started an affair, with her going to pay phones to call me a few times a week. (She would make BS excuses to leave the house for 30-60 minutes.)

Finally she made up some story to her husband about why she had to go on some "retreat for mothers" (she had a 2-year-old daughter), and met up with me at a hotel in Manhattan Beach.

She had been telling me a bunch of crap about her husband. Claimed that he was a loser, that he quit everything he started, that he showed no passion for her or the relationship, and that he would rush through sex and that the whole relationship was unsatisfying for her.

We messed around a lot that weekend, and I could have fucked her, but I actually felt too guilty and stopped short of that.

I saw her one other time after that, where we met in Yorba Linda (about the halfway point between where we lived) and messed around in my car in some abandoned business park.

One big red flag was that SHE didn't feel guilty about anything. I asked her about it once, and she said that the only guilt she felt was leaving her daughter to sneak out and see me. She said she didn't feel a bit guilty about cheating on her husband. I should have run the other way.

After about 2 months of this, I tired of it. I hated the situation. I hated only being able to see her when she could sneak away. I hated having to talk to her only when she could call me from pay phones or her job. I felt guilty about doing this to her husband, even though I didn't know him, and even though she told me how awful he was.

The next time I spoke to her, I told her I thought that we were making a mistake, and we should go back to just being friends. Surprisingly, she agreed, and it seemed like it was a smooth ending.

It wasn't.

A few weeks later, I started talking to another girl in the same chat room, and she and I started talking on the phone. The married chick got wind of this and got SUPER jealous. Started sending me psycho e-mails and other crazy shit, demanding that I stop with the new girl, and telling me that my "moving on so quickly" indicated that I never cared about her. WTF?

After she seemed to calm down, she went into snake-in-the-grass mode, and secretly befriended the new girl for the purpose of trying to sabotage our budding relationship. She told her that I was telling people that I was just planning to use her, and didn't care about her, which was totally not true.

When I heard about this, I was furious. I called her at work and told her that I never wanted to speak to her again.

She then wrote me a 20-page e-mail begging me to forgive her, and basically lied about the entire situation.

She then went even more psycho and gave out my personal info to some idiot in the chat room I had been fighting with, who proceeded to harass me at work.

I later found out that all of the stories about her husband were lies, and that he was actually a pretty good dude. That made me feel even worse.

As a lol postscript, she sent me birthday e-mails in the following 3 years, again asking me if I'd like to talk to her again. I responded to the first and asked her to leave me alone. I ignored the second and third, and she finally went away.
    Exhibit A on why affairs are -ev.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As fast as a woman is willing to leave her husband to run off with you is as fast as she will leave you later on for next dude.

Don't ever think it will be different with you because the reality is most of the time it won't be.

I'm sure you have your heart set on trying it because otherwise you wouldn't invest your time into this. The heart steers people in various directions in life which we might regret later on, so all I can say is proceed with caution.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the random entry into an art gallery in the middle of nowhere.

Fess up. You facebook stalked the shit out of that split tail and went in there knowing who you'd find.

Honesty I had tried to find in years past, but she has a very common last name.

It truly was just a random small world moment.

neither of us are on facebook

Comments

wrenchjockey: Very well, carry on. And by carry on, I mean poke her right in the front butt.
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 05-22-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    As fast as a woman is willing to leave her husband to run off with you is as fast as she will leave you for then next dude later on.

Don't ever think it will be different with you because the reality is most of the time it won't be.

I'm sure you have your heart set on trying it because otherwise you wouldn't invest your time into this. The heart steers people in various directions in life which we might regret later on, so all I can say is proceed with caution.
    t

Guilty feet have got no rhythm.

I have cheated, I have been cheated on. Nothing ever good comes from it.

I have no desire to be a home wrecker.

I guess I am just enamored by the possibility of "us"

Comments

Sanlmar: Guilty feet....I never heard that one.

Bootsy Collins: Quoting a WHAM song rep

GrenadaRoger: Song lyric of: Never Gonna Dance Again Rep...my favorite stripper danced to that

Load Metric
    After all the shit that women put me through, it is your duty to destroy her marriage, even if it doesn't work out long term.

Get in there champ.

Make America Great Again.

Comments

Sanlmar: There's this. I lol'ed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    After all the shit that women put me through, it is your duty to destroy her marriage, even if it doesn't work out long term.

Get in there champ.

Make America Great Again.
    +1
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

again maybe the generational gap... but like wtf does this even mean?! If you didn't have sex with her either time, not only is this embarrassing for you, but you should never admit this. "Other stuff" is as impressive as getting a $5 giftcard at target after arguing with them for 5hours. You know I like you buddy, but come on.......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

You've been talking every day. How's the current marriage?

He is not a bad guy.
    What a story. The kismet.

Chasing a childhood memory. The whole uncomplicated first love thing. You are not the same guy you were when you were 16. This was almost 30 years ago.

I am sure the phone conversations aren't too shabby. But the daily grind of a relationship now is a whole other ballgame. Aside from some memory, it's a whole new start.

It's a good start. Nonetheless, as Pooh said, you gotta walk a mile in the other guy's shoes. You gotta have a code.

It pains me to even write this, but could you trust her or she you if you guys consummate this thing looking to a future?

You tell this story as you told it here and the fact you walked away and you are pretty much a lock to get any woman you choose. The golden ticket.

Since we are into the whole Dorian "Druff" Gray thing today, tell us, how does she look now and does it matter?

Only Druff looks up old girlfriends. I know I got a few that are still around.

I got a woman who is a member of our club. I am not so good with faces. I have said "morning" to her for years and made the usual pleasant small talk. One day, her name and who she was finally clicked. I asked her if she was indeed who I thought she was. She said, "Yup". She was the mother of a girl I boinked as a kid. She said she knew exactly who I was the day she joined. I still have not made the first effort to look up the old girlfriend. I haven't asked about her daughter in too much detail. I really don't want to know. It's history. Don't wanna spoil it. Frankly, even knowing for sure who this mother is has kinda complicated an otherwise pleasant acquaintance.

We all have great memories and some crazy stories but I know you can never go back... not unless they build a bridge.

Helping you out I feel I lost a little bit of my masculinity here and need to return to the basement and fix something. They don't give that nameplate out to just anybody kid.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 479
Size:  1.79 MB

Comments

The_Lurker: thank you Dr. Love

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Blow Torch And Marlboros Rep

Prodigal son: Fun read

Load Metric
    im afraid there is no other way around the situation, you are going to have to man up and give her a good fucking.
    also possible revisit the doctors and nurses role playing game

Comments

The_Lurker: My dick made me rep this

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Hadda Be Said Rep

Load Metric
    also for the record i have a child with a married woman

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yeah, but you're an Aussie, so it's all good.

Load Metric

It wasn't.

Not exactly the same circumstances but close enough.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

He is not a bad guy.
    What a story. The kismet.

Chasing a childhood memory. The whole uncomplicated first love thing. You are not the same guy you were when you were 16. This was almost 30 years ago.

I am sure the phone conversations aren't too shabby. But the daily grind of a relationship now is a whole other ballgame. Aside from some memory, it's a whole new start.

It's a good start. Nonetheless, as Pooh said, you gotta walk a mile in the other guy's shoes. You gotta have a code.

It pains me to even write this, but could you trust her or she you if you guys consummate this thing looking to a future?

You tell this story as you told it here and the fact you walked away and you are pretty much a lock to get any woman you choose. The golden ticket.

Since we are into the whole Dorian "Druff" Gray thing today, tell us, how does she look now and does it matter?

Only Druff looks up old girlfriends. I know I got a few that are still around.

I got a woman who is a member of our club. I am not so good with faces. I have said "morning" to her for years and made the usual pleasant small talk. One day, her name and who she was finally clicked. I asked her if she was indeed who I thought she was. She said, "Yup". She was the mother of a girl I boinked as a kid. She said she knew exactly who I was the day she joined. I still have not made the first effort to look up the old girlfriend. I haven't asked about her daughter in too much detail. I really don't want to know. It's history. Don't wanna spoil it. Frankly, even knowing for sure who this mother is has kinda complicated an otherwise pleasant acquaintance.

We all have great memories and some crazy stories but I know you can never go back... not unless they build a bridge.

Helping you out I feel I lost a little bit of my masculinity here and need to return to the basement and fix something. They don't give that nameplate out to just anybody kid.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 479
Size:  1.79 MB
    This gets so complicated on an emotional level. Both of our home situations were fucked up, lots of drug and alcohol problems. Both families were poor.

I have made the statement that if it wasn't for football I would probably be in the pen somewhere. When in fact I believe that it was Cathy that kept me from fucking up.

The fact is that I have failed at every attempt at emotional intimacy with a woman except one.

I have decided that whatever I do, I am not going to so anything that will make me feel wrong.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    My wife and I were basically only super close friends in college. She dropped out and moved to LA to be a professional ballerina (getting a degree in dance is the biggest waste of money except for maybe getting a degree in history). We always had a connection but we were stupid and never really really acted on it. Plus we were dating other people when we met.

As soon as she was gone, I realized how much I cared about her (proof I'm stupid --- she realized months prior that we were supposed to be together). Right after I graduated I hopped in the car and drove across the country and moved to LA (which isn't as easy as it sounds because I knew no one there other than my girl and my family and friends were not happy about me moving).

The wife and I have been together happily ever since. We love each other and unlike a lot of couples, we actually love hanging out with one another. Like today we went to the golf course, got a few beers and had a drinking game putting contest (she won). Basically, it's like having a super flexible best friend who has a ballerina's ass.

Anyhow the point of the story isn't to talk about my wife's ass, the point is if I had hadn't chased after her I'd have missed out on the best thing ever and I'd be sitting here wondering what might have been. You gotta go for it. Don't be one of those assholes who regrets not taking a chances.

Comments

The_Lurker:

Sanlmar: Subtract 30 years, one kid, and 4 marriages and you two have similar stories. Splits rep though.

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Ballerina Ass Rep

Jayjami: BA - History, Cal '87
    Last edited by rum dick; 05-22-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: eta paragraphs

Load Metric
    Also lol wow's pics were pretty funny.

Load Metric
    And someone her age isn't getting home wrecked, she's getting a chance to live the life she wants and deserves (ie she's not some naive kid being swept off of her feet). Just cuz the hubbie is an OK guy doesn't mean they are still in love or should even be married.

Eta - the guy my wife was with and the girl I was with were cool people and probably woulda made for good spouses, but that doesn't mean we were happy or we were supposed to stay with them forever.

Load Metric
    Edwina just doesn't sound like a ballerina's name to me.

Comments

rum dick: it's a proper victorian era name and actually it's even older than that but really blame bobby wong....he named her that

Load Metric
    And I wouldn't reach out to this peanut gallery for love advice but that is just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comments

The_Lurker: I was looking for a wide range of opinions

nunbeater: this guy knows us so well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    And someone her age isn't getting home wrecked, she's getting a chance to live the life she wants and deserves (ie she's not some naive kid being swept off of her feet). Just cuz the hubbie is an OK guy doesn't mean they are still in love or should even be married.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information