Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I need love advice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Id been avoiding this thread because of the shit that went down with my exwife and I back in 2014 because I suspected it involved somebody from the past and her being attached. Ironically I'm over the bullshit my ex pulled she traded way down since apparently she traded me in for a 'self-employed' mechanic who has a serious attraction to beer and pot (according to my cousin they came over to his place once and dude was already drunk and couldn't leave the pot alone for more then 30mins). Ok that being said I'm glad this story ended well. I would've advised not being a home wrecker its bad karma in my estimation besides theres always 3 sides to a story of a broken marriage. His side, her side and the truth.. Not only that. Trust me when I say this.

You cant go home again in relationships.. Contrary to that bullshit ending on How I met your mother. Trying to rekindle shit from 20 years ago rarely if ever works. I know I tried to hit up with my gf from HS about 10yrs after we graduated.. She was married to some illegal wetback and I was her side guy. Yeah that didn't go well and hell may have been the karma for my issues in 2014. I can totally relate to having marriages that end up fucked up. That ex from 2014 was #3. First time I was way too young (22) and stupid and turns out the bitch used me as a cover for her family because she was secretly a lesbian (she claimed to be Bi.. yeah not so much when she was tagging with the GF more then me). 2nd time got married too fast ( 4 months into relationship because her parents were being narrow minded idiots and she convinced me the only option to shut them up was to get married) and age difference I was 30 she was mature 19 (till she turned 21 and decided she wanted to party all the damn time).. 3rd one well shit. Marry somebody who you think is a good Christian gal went to Jerry Fallwell U aka Liberty supposedly well grounded yeah.. Passive aggressive twat is what she was.. Some may remember back in 2011 I fucked up my back bad the 1st time and ended up having major surgery (this was 7 months into our marriage) she somehow blamed me for our lives being rough well not like I intended to fall down the fucking stairs.. (honestly after awhile I started questioning all the sob stories from her 1st marriage about how her ex-husband was abusive and then her last bf was abusive too.. Shouldve seen it coming..) she claimed I was abusive also went so far as seeking help from a womens shelter group ironically (yeah while she was texting some asshole 4000x a month on our cellphone plan and claiming she needed time to think). If me holding her accountable and expecting her to pay her fair share of the bills because I wasn't making enough and she insisted on moving to Scottsdale which for those who know AZ is the most expensive place to live here pretty much to be closer to her work is being abusive what the fuck ever.. I never raised my hand to her and never even yelled at her until I confronted her the same night she moved out telling me she needed time to think and I brought up her text messages (4000+ to a guy whom I had tracked down through a friend who was a PI).

OK done venting shits in the past I've moved on and a lot happier (relationshipwise at least).. Still need and hope to have the cyst removed from my spinal cord in the next month. Have to get insurance issue resolved which will be next week as my last MD said until the cyst is removed nothing can be judged as far as workers comp vs the cyst (which could be still trauma caused if it shows to be a tear in the lining around the cord which is possible arachnoid cysts on the spinal cord are rare as hell only 4% of all cysts ever show up there most are fluid filled sacs in the lining around the brain).

Oh and in case anybody is wondering. Yeah I'm a glutton for punishment.. #4 and I got married today.. (was supposed to be end of this year when we'd been together almost 2 yrs but the insurance issue and work cutting me off because of them seeing a loophole to get out of WC Claim forced our hand). Seems to be par for the course in my family. My Cousins been married 4x but finally got it right same for his dad who is legally on #5 but married same woman 2X so 4 different ones.. This ones a keeper though. Shes a nurse like me and hell shes already said if I end up not being able to go back to work or have to refigure things after my surgery because of complications we would figure it all out together.. Somebody willing to stand by me knowing I may end up potentially disabled tells me shes rare and willing to be there through anything.
    oh - be careful posting shit about your wc case online. defense attorneys/adjusters routinely will create dupe accounts to see what you are saying. Moreover, all of your postings on sites such as this are discoverable if you are in litigation....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned
    Load Metric
    I might give a detailed TR later.

I will be the first person to tell you that I have done a poor job living my life. This is something I have promised my self to work on.

I will say that all parties involved are copacetic.

Look what I found

Comments

wrenchjockey: 2,1,2,2,1.......1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I will be the first person to tell you that I have done a poor job living my life. This is something I have promised my self to work on.

Look what I found

What does this mean? That he's okay with you fucking his wife & maybe him joining in?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Look what I found
    What does this mean? That he's okay with you fucking his wife & maybe him joining in?

I had not spoken to Cathy until Wednesday night, but her husband has called me 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Monday night he called me to ask if I would treat her good. He then confessed to me that when he was a younger man his door swung 80/20, but as he has aged its more like 20/80, and that I had his blessing. after he got off the phone he had the same conversation with Cathy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I had not spoken to Cathy until Wednesday night, but her husband has called me 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Monday night he called me to ask if I would treat her good. He then confessed to me that when he was a younger man his door swung 80/20, but as he has aged its more like 20/80, and that I had his blessing. after he got off the phone he had the same conversation with Cathy.
    80/20 to 20/80?

i gonna guess this means earlier he settled for 80 percent of what he wanted from her...now he wants the last 20 percent so much he will give away the 80 percent she gives him

so start the music for the next round of relationship musical chairs...

i really suspect you three people will be playing more rounds in the future....gl
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    At least I learned a new word today.

Did you eat her ass?

Comments

big dick: lol

Sloppy Joe: lol

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Pooh= God

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

80/20 to 20/80?

i gonna guess this means earlier he settled for 80 percent of what he wanted from her...now he wants the last 20 percent so much he will give away the 80 percent she gives him

i really suspect you three people will be playing more rounds in the future....gl
    I think it means he likes dick more now than before? He only liked dick a little as a younger man but has grown to like dick more as he aged?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

80/20 to 20/80?

I think it means he likes dick more now than before? He only liked dick a little as a younger man but has grown to like dick more as he aged?

Comments

rum dick: well theres a plot turn I didnt see coming

Load Metric

80/20 to 20/80?

I'm also assuming that the lurker will need to give up his own ass to the husband to get the guys blessing to sink his pud into the red head he first slayed when he was ten. I personally wouldn't do it but given his recent pic he could do much much worse. This guy makes Druff look like he's aging like Jack LaLanne. Settle down big guy. I kid I kid.

Comments

The_Lurker: what can I say, I am almost 50

Load Metric
    So you just happen to stumble into an art studio a couple states away and rekindle this romance with your childhood sex toy while her husband of almost ten years ends up being a closet faggot. You can't make this shit up. You don't look like a guy into art. What gives?

Comments

Dan Druff: lolol somehow i found this post to be really funny

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Brilliant synopsis lol

Load Metric

Look what I found

She was hotter when she was 11.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: werent we all

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    So you just happen to stumble into an art studio a couple states away and rekindle this romance with your childhood sex toy while her husband of almost ten years ends up being a closet faggot. You can't make this shit up. You don't look like a guy into art. What gives?

Stopped for lunch at a famous diner in the town I was in, next door was a shop that had the same name as my sailboat, next door to that was a gallery with a red head. It was really just that simple. I was stretching my legs on a road trip.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Look what I found

She was hotter when she was 11.
    You'd still smash it though, right?

& BTW I was insinuating about a bisexual threeway in my earlier post.

Comments

The_Lurker: yeah, but I swing 97/3

big dick: I swing 100/0 would def smash

4Dragons: would totally fuck that guy in the ass
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I think lurker looks better than 80%+ of 50+
    the real test though is ask the local homo. OSA... would you pound the lurker in the ass if given the chance?

Comments

Jayjami: Ask an expert rep.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I think lurker looks better than 80%+ of 50+
    the real test though is ask the local homo. OSA... would you pound the lurker in the ass if given the chance?

I would hate to think that my self worth boils down to whether or not OSA would fuck me.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: How did I miss this? You look great fir your age.

Load Metric
    I was just playing with him. Dude looks good for pushing fifty for sure. She does too. Hope things work out.

Load Metric
    Man, that movie would be hilarious, good call.

That actually reminds me of a dream I had last night;

“Well, here goes nothing... again,” Thunderlane mumbled under his breath as he stepped inside the House of Brews. It was a rather small bar in comparison to the finer establishments scattered around Canterlot, but the thing that kept bringing him back was the fact that it felt like Ponyville. He’d grown tired of the dating crowd back in the valley, and since his options of a partner were rather limited there, he oddly felt relieved when he got laid off from his weather job. Thunderlane had saved up enough money to comfortably live off of for a few months, but when no job opportunities presented themselves, he had decided a move was in order.
    The going-away party had been a blast; all of his friends had shown up, and even Rainbow Dash had made an appearance. Flitter and Cloudchaser had been rather sad to hear the news that he was moving hours away, but by then, he’d already made up his mind. Flitter had even asked, while more than a little tipsy, if he wanted to go upstairs so she could show him a good time. He had politely declined, saying that it was getting pretty late and that he still had some packing to do.
    As the door to the bar closed behind him, he paused and eyed the crowd before him. There were significantly more stallions than mares present than there usually was, which made him grin. It was a Friday night, and the Wonderbolts had just finished another show in their hometown, which made him think that the crowd from the show would be filling the bars to the brim. Luckily, he was right.
    Eyeing an open seat between two stallions, he ran a hoof through his mane and fluffed his wings to bolster his confidence. He stepped up to the bar stool and sat down, then waved the bartender down.
    “You wanna start a tab?” the brown unicorn asked him.
    “Yeah. You guys got anything new in?” Thunderlane asked as he leaned onto the bar.
    “Sure do!” The bartender cracked a wide smile. “We got a new quad from Manehatten and an imperial stout straight outta Appaloosa that’ll make you reel!”
    Thunderlane grinned at that. “Oh yeah? I’ll have a glass of the stout, then.”
    “Gotcha. Be right back!”
    Thunderlane looked left, then right, wondering who he should strike up a conversation with. The stallion to his left was chatting with the mare beside him. Darn... he’s got a ring on his wing, too... He’s out. His beer arrived, tearing him from his thoughts. He took a sip of the dark brew, his eyes going wide at the strong flavors of coffee and chocolate that was followed by a slight oaky aftertaste. “Damn... you weren’t lying! This is really good!”
    “Sure is!” the bartender said, throwing a towel over his shoulder. “It’s pretty strong, though.”
    “Yeah, I can tell.” Thunderlane took another couple of sips and felt his cheeks warm from the liquid courage. He looked to his right, eyeing the stallion up and down. His blue mane and tail were cut pretty short, contrasting nicely with his light yellow coat. Thunderlane leaned to his right and feigned scratching his leg just to get a sniff of him. Hm... is that some kind of fruity cologne I smell? He closed his eyes as he briefly entertained thoughts of what the night might hold in store for him.
    You haven’t had a strong stallion like myself take care of you in a while, eh? Don’t you worry, I’m gonna take good care of you and make sure you cum many, many times... Thunderlane felt a stirring in his sheath as he envisioned the stallion leaning over him, pushing his head into the mattress as he entered him from behind. Blinking several times, he prayed that nopony saw his semi-hard cock, but nevertheless, he leaned onto the bar again to try and cover it up.
    After taking a few deep breaths, Thunderlane took another sip of his beer and took a minute to calm down. If only I could make that a reality... He felt a shiver run down his spine. The few dildos he had back home were just good enough to get him off, but it never sated his need to feel a warm body next to him as he fell asleep. Cuddling a pillow could only go so far in that regard, and it’d been many, many months since he had gotten laid.
    Noticing that the yellow stallion’s beer was nearly finished, Thunderlane ran a hoof through his mane and scratched the back of his neck. “H-hey there!” he said, throwing on a shaky smile as he looked at him. Thunderlane felt his cheeks blush deeply as his ears flicked back. He crossed his legs, his left wing starting to quiver. “You want me to buy the next round?”
    The yellow stallion glanced at him, his gaze remaining neutral for a few moments before he relaxed. “Sure, that’d actually be pretty nice. The name’s Bluebolt, but my friends just call me Blue.” He held out his hoof, which Thunderlane bumped with his own. “What’s your name?”
    “I’m Thunderlane!” He finished off his beer, mirroring his new friend. “So you go to the show?”
    “Yep! I lost track of my friends after it, so I figured that I’d stop in here for a quick drink or two before I go back to the hotel.” He set his glass back on the bar.
    So he’s just passing through... Damn! Although, a one-night stand doesn’t sound too bad... Thunderlane waved at the bartender. “Another round for my new friend and I, please!” The bartender nodded, grabbed their empty glasses, then brought them each a new beer. “So where are you from, Blue?”
    “Baltimare. And you?” He held up his beer, waiting for Thunderlane to do the same. “Thanks for the drink, by the way!”
    Heh, I actually might get laid tonight! This guy seems pretty cool so far... I wonder if he’s a top or a bottom. Thunderlane felt his cock twitch in his sheath, making him cross his legs to hide it. He bit his bottom lip momentarily, then licked his lips, wondering how it’d feel to have Blue’s lips upon his own. He lifted his glass and tapped it against the other stallion’s, then as Blue lifted it up to his mouth, Thunderlane watched him take several gulps. In his mind’s eye, he saw that as Blue trying to show him that he was a sub, replacing the beer with his cum. He closed his eyes as he felt another shiver run down his back, then he took a few sips from his own glass.
    “So you got a special somepony?” Blue asked, turning to look at him, his legs spread wide.
    Thunderlane forced himself to keep his gaze level. He so desperately wanted to check out what Blue was packing, and by the way his legs were spread, he obviously wanted him to look. “Uh...” Thunderlane flicked his tail once and fluffed his wings, then chuckled. “Nah, I don’t... I just can’t find the right pony, you know? Everypony acts so high and mighty in this town that sometimes I feel like I don’t fit in...” His shoulders slumped a little, then he took another sip of his beer. Before he set the glass back down, though, he felt Blue’s hoof rub his back, right between his wings. He immediately froze at that, his heart racing in his chest.
    “Yeah, I’m sure you’ll find somebody eventually...” Blue said, pulling his hoof back. “Lots and lots of fish in the sea.”
    “Yeah, I guess... What about you? You, uh... you s-single?” He didn’t dare look at Blue for fear of what his answer might be. He remained tense as the seconds dragged on.
    “Yup.”
    Thunderlane relaxed a bit at that. He’s single, and he’s passing through town? I... I’ve never gotten this close before! Now to seal the deal! “So, uh... You know, I was thinking that, well... a-after we finish these beers, we could, er...”
    Blue cocked an eyebrow as he took another sip of his beer. “Huh? You gotta speak up, bud.”
    “You, um... you wanna come back to my place? Maybe have some more drinks and see where the night takes us?” he squeaked out.
    “Oh...” Blue turned back to face the bar, hiding his sheath and balls from Thunderlane. “Yeah bud, um...” He chuckled and finished off his beer.
    Did he just say yes?! Oh my gosh, he just said yes! The beginning of a smile tugged the corners of Thunderlane’s mouth up. His cock throbbed in his sheath, simply begging for attention.
    “Sorry, but... I’m not like that.” Blue set his glass back down on the bar and rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m sorry if I led you on, Thunderlane... I’m just, you know, not into stallions.”
    “B-but...” Thunderlane sighed and took a deep breath to calm his racing nerves. So close... and yet so far... “Alright. It was nice talking to you, though.”
    “Now that’s the truth! You’re a good guy, Thunderlane. I know you’ll find a special somepony eventually.”
    I thought I already had. “Yeah, same to you, Blue.”
    “Well, I think I better get going, then.” Bluebolt thumped Thunderlane on the shoulder as he slid from the bar stool. “Thanks for the beer!” he said as he trotted from the bar.
    “Yeah... anytime...” Thunderlane groaned and rubbed his forehead with a hoof, almost ready to throw in the towel. He signaled the bartender for another beer with a nod, then when he got it, he swiveled around in his seat, surveying the rest of the bar’s patrons in the hopes that he could find somepony else to strike up another conversation with. If he struck out again, he figured that he would just go home.
    Thunderlane slumped against the bar as he drank from his glass, letting his hind legs dangle off the stool. There was a group of stallions off to his right sitting at their own table, laughing. There was no chance that he’d get any of them to spend some time alone with him, so he looked to the left and spotted a lonely-looking light blue pegasus sitting in the farthest corner of the bar. “Huh... I wonder what’s up with him,” he muttered to himself.
    Holding onto his beer with his left hoof, he made his way through the crowd and stepped up behind the stallion. Thunderlane eyed the empty seat across from him, then gently tapped him on the shoulder, making him stiffen up. “Excuse me, but is that seat taken?” he asked with a small smile, praying that he’d say yes.
    “...No, I suppose it isn’t,” the stallion replied.
    “Awesome.” Thunderlane walked around the table and settled down on the cushion, then set his glass down. “So, what’s your na...” His eyes drifted upwards, running over the stallion’s toned chest all the way up to his face. “S-S-Soarin?” he gasped, his heart dropping into his stomach. So many questions popped into his mind, each more pressing than the last. His mouth hung open wide as he stared at the famous celebrity. “What are you d-doing here?” he asked, his voice just loud enough to be heard.
    ‘What, I can’t go to a bar and have a few drinks by myself?” Soarin snarled with a roll of his eyes. “Gimme a break...” His shoulders slumped and he glanced away.
    “No, it’s not that at all!” Thunderlane said, waving his hooves out in front of him. He took a deep breath and pushed the fanboy inside of him as far away as he could. “I just thought that you’d be out partying with the rest of your crew after today’s show, is all. I’m surprised that the coolest stallion in all of Canterlot is out drinking by himself.”
    “...Oh.” Soarin smiled sheepishly and rubbed the side of his neck as he looked up into Thunderlane’s mirthful eyes. “Sorry I snapped at you, then. I’ve just had too many run-ins with the paparazzi lately, and I thought that you might have been one of them.” He stretched out his right foreleg and held it out for Thunderlane to bump. “You obviously know my name, so you are...?”
    “Thunderlane.” He bumped his hoof against Soarin’s. “So yeah, how come you aren’t with Spitfire and everypony else?”
    Soarin finished off his drink and waved at the bartender, who brought him another drink without saying a word. “Well, when you spend all day and night practicing with the same ponies over and over and over, it sorta makes you want to just spend some time with yourself, you know? I mean, they’re great guys and all, but... you catch my drift, right?”
    Thunderlane grinned and chuckled. He crossed his forelegs and propped himself up on the table with them, then swirled the beer in his glass. “Yeah, I get that. I used to work with the Ponyville weather team, but when I got laid off, I couldn’t find another job that paid as well. So now, I work with the team up here, and while I don’t make as much as I did back home, the city is starting to grow on me. Although...”
    Soarin cocked an eyebrow and chuckled. “What? You already tired of all the snobs up here?”
    “Eh... sorta. I’ve made a couple of friends up here, but we aren’t close. I only see them at work, and... sometimes I can’t shake the feeling that they’re just being friendly because we work together. I’ve asked them out for some drinks a few times, but they’ve always turned me down. Making friends up here is a lot harder than I thought it would be, and I sorta miss my friends back home. Too bad they’re like, a four-hour train ride away. And sometimes, I... can’t help but feel alone.”
    “Yeah, I hear that. When we go on tours, the Wonderbolts and I are on the road so much that we aren’t able to spend a lot of time at home. I’m just glad that we’re all so close, otherwise the team could easily fall apart.”
    “Mhm.” Thunderlane nodded. Figuring he’d throw all of his cards on the table, he took a rather large sip from his glass before he said, “One of the main reasons why I decided to move up here was because, er... there were just too many mares and not enough stallions in Ponyville. But up here? I feel like I have a better chance of finding a... a coltfriend.”
    Soarin smiled at that and lifted his glass. “Cheers to that, Thunderlane.”
    Thunderlane’s heart went from zero to sixty in a split-second. There’s no way he’s... With a shaky hoof, he lifted his glass to meet Soarin’s. After taking a sip, he stood up and flipped his mane to the other side of his neck. “Well, it was nice talking with you, Soarin. If you want to be alone, then I... I suppose I’ll leave you be.” As much as he would have loved to stay, there was no way that he’d want to impose on him. He lifted his glass to his lips as he took a couple of steps, heading back to the bar before Soarin’s outstretched wing stopped him. Thunderlane glanced down at Soarin, his mouth feeling incredibly dry even though he had just had some beer.
    Soarin felt himself blush as he glanced up at Thunderlane. “W-would you stay and keep me company? It’s been awhile since I’ve met somepony I can actually hold a conversation with.”
    “Heh, now how can I say no to that?” Thunderlane sat down on the cushion beside Soarin. When he felt Soarin’s wing lay brush against his back, he tensed up. His eyes glazed over for a few seconds as its warmth seeped into him, his tail flicking back and forth incessantly. “Uh...” He licked his lips and gasped softly as Soarin’s feathers brushed against his ticklish belly.
    “I... I hope I’m not being too forward,” Soarin admitted, mindlessly playing with his hooves. He lifted his wing from Thunderlane’s back and folded it back against his side. “I sorta got the vibe that you were into me, so...”
    “Nah, don’t worry about it. I wasn’t really expecting you to be so bold, hehe. Your wings are, well...” He blushed and stared at the floor. “You know...”
    Soarin finished the rest of his drink in one go and asked, “What about them?”
    Thunderlane had never felt his cheeks burn so hotly before. He leaned in close, their faces separated only by a mere inch. “They’re really soft and, uh... they’re warm, t-too,” he managed to squeak out. Sitting back, he lifted his glass to his lips and took several gulps, finishing off his drink. “How do you get them so soft?”
    “Preening. I preen them every time that I take a shower, and even though it does take a while, I’ve noticed that it helps me a lot when I do the shows. It’s also a peace of mind kinda thing for me. When I’m pulling off those stunts, I have to know without a doubt that my wings are going to hold up.” Looking back at the bar, he got the bartender’s attention with a wave of his hoof and tapped his table twice. “I also use some expensive shampoos, too. Hah, if I didn’t make so much money flying, I wouldn’t be able to afford them!”
    The bartender arrived with two drinks held up with his magic, then after setting them down on their table, he grabbed their empty glasses and left, all without uttering a word.
    Thunderlane’s rear right hoof started twitching. “Ya know... you laying your wing over me wasn’t an unwelcome thing.”
    “Really? Well, that’s a relief to hear. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable, especially since we just met. To be honest, I’m just glad you decided to come talk to me. Anyways, here!” He used a hoof to push over one of the glasses that the bartender had just brought him. “This is my favorite drink. Some ponies might call it girly, but hey, it’s their loss! Try it; I know you’ll love it.” He took a sip of his own drink and sighed happily. “It’s called sex on the beach.”
    “Pfft, seriously? Is that what it’s actually called?” Thunderlane grabbed it and tapped it against Soarin’s raised glass, then took a sip. “Woah, this is good! You weren’t kidding!” He took another sip. “What is that, orange juice and vodka?”
    Soarin nodded as he nearly drained his own glass. “Plus a few other things, yeah. So listen, I think it might be the alcohol talking, but I think you’re kinda cute. Would you mind, if... I dunno, held you with my wing? It’s fine if you don’t want me to.”
    “Y-yeah, I’d like that,” Thunderlane said. A lot more than you know...
    “Heh, sweet...” Soarin wrapped his wing around Thunderlane’s back again and tugged him up against his side. “Much better. Wouldn’t you agree?”
    “Actually... yeah. The bar is kinda cold, and, uh...” His voice dropped to just above a whisper. “You sorta warm me up.” Thunderlane laid his head against Soarin’s strong neck and briefly nuzzled him, just under his chin. “I think I’m the luckiest stallion alive right now.”
    “Ha! I was thinking the same thing.” Soarin rubbed Thunderlane’s back with his wing. “I’ve got a feeling we’re gonna get along just fine.”
    Man, Soarin really doesn’t have that high of a tolerance... Thunderlane thought to himself as he helped Soarin walk out of the bar. The Wonderbolts’ left foreleg was draped over his neck and his left wing was wrapped over his back. They were the last ones left, and they had stayed all the way till closing. If they had gotten their way, they would have spent the rest of the night there had they not been kicked out by the bartender.
    “Where’s yer... where’s yer place?” Thunderlane mumbled, taking a moment to steady himself. His legs felt like jello, and judging from how Soarin was swaying back and forth, he knew there’d be no way that he would be standing on his own if he wasn’t there to help him.
    “It’s...” Soarin shook his head and lifted a hoof, waving off in the general direction of the opposite side of the city. “All the way past the c-hic-castle, near the edge of the cliff. I can to... totally lead us there, come on!” He let his wing slip from Thunderlane’s back and readied himself to take flight, but he felt a firm hoof on his back.
    “Nu-uh, you’re not flying anywhere in the state you’re in. You just wanna go back to my place? It’s nothing special, but it’s just down the road. See?” Thunderlane pointed out a set of two-story apartments a block down the street. “Mine’s the one on the second floor.”
    “Woah... That’s so cool...” Soarin said with a hiccup and a giggle. “Lead the way!” He took a couple of steps before nearly collapsing.
    Thunderlane glanced around nervously, biting his bottom lip as he eyed the few ponies looking their way. He trotted up to Soarin and threaded his head underneath his forelegs then stood up, letting the Wonderbolt lean on him as they walked down the street. They walked in silence for the rest of their walk, ignoring the furtive glances of those they passed until they stood in front of his home. He pushed the double door on the right open, then led Soarin up the stairs. Thunderlane turned to the left and after a few steps, they stood in front of his apartment’s door. Taking care to not let Soarin slip off of him, he leaned down and snagged the key that he kept hidden underneath his doormat.
    “Pfft, that’s where you hide your key?” Soarin rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall, barely able to stand up straight. “That’s like... the oldest place in da book!”
    Thunderlane shook his head as he dragged Soarin inside his apartment. “Yeah, yeah, I know.”
    “Huh, so this is where ya live?” Soarin let his leg slip from Thunderlane’s back as he took a few shaky steps on his own.
    “Yeah, it’s kinda small, but it works.” Thunderlane wiped his hooves off and closed the door, watching as Soarin drunkenly explored his home.
    “For a single stallion like yerself, ya... this pad would be great! Scratch that, it is great!” Soarin looked to his left and spotted a small kitchen. To his right lay a small blue rug, contrasting well with the cream-colored carpeting. A sole loveseat sat in the corner, then to its left lay a sliding glass door that led to a tiny balcony that overlooked the castle. Looking straight ahead, he spotted a closed door, most likely leading to Thunderlane’s bedroom.
    Soarin hiccuped a couple of times, yawned, then looked back over his shoulder at Thunderlane. “So...” he said in a sing-song voice. “Where’s ya bed? Ain’t ya gonna show me, your guest, a good time?” He flicked his tail out of the way and smiled slyly as he revealed himself to his new friend.
    Thunderlane took a step back in shock, his eyes locked on Soarin’s swaying ass. He... he actually wants to have sex?! But... he’s completely wasted. His ears flicked down as he fought back a whimper. Thunderlane felt his cock twitch in his sheath, simply begging to feel Soarin’s sweet ass wrapped around it.
    Soarin stepped up to him and nuzzled his neck, then nibbled his ear. “Or you the kind of guy who likes to be on the bottom?” He planted a few kisses on Thunderlane’s exposed neck, making him tremble, just how he liked. It was quite obvious that his efforts were getting to him, shown by Thunderlane’s hardening length.
    “Y-yeah, I am one of... t-those guys,” Thunderlane stammered out, feeling the fur on the back of his neck stand up straight. As much as I’d freakin love to feel him inside of me, I... I just can’t take advantage of him... “Now, come on, you... I’ll show you my bed.” Laying a wing over Soarin’s back, he led him towards his room, doing his best to not let Soarin’s affectionate nuzzles tempt him into a night of lust.
    Pushing open the door to his bedroom with his muzzle, he flicked the light switch up with his spare wing, revealing his meager furnishings. A bed just big enough for a single pony lay pushed up against the wall to the right, a nightstand lay in the middle, and a dresser sat against the left wall.
    Soarin fell onto Thunderlane’s bed and stretched himself out, then after a rather obnoxious yawn, he slipped under the covers and smiled up at Thunderlane. “So... whatcha waiting for, cutie?” He held up an inviting wing and scooted up against the wall, giving Thunderlane just enough room to join him.
    “I... I...” Thunderlane stifled a groan. Never did he think that Soarin would be in his own bed, offering to rut him senseless. Knowing that he’d probably hate himself for the rest of his life, he knew what he had to do. “I’m sorry, Soarin, but... I can’t have sex with you.” Thunderlane turned around and sat down, struggling to control his shuddering breaths. He heard the bed squeak behind him, making him look over his shoulder with a forlorn glance.
    “Oh...” Soarin said, swaying back and forth ever so slightly. The alcohol was starting to make him really sleepy, and try as he might, he couldn’t get hard. “Is it your first time with another stallion?” he asked softly, propping himself up with a hoof.
    Thunderlane shook his head. “No, it’s not that at all, man. I just...” He turned around to face Soarin, the stallion of his dreams. “You have no idea how much I’d love for you to fuck me all night long, dude, but... we’re both pretty drunk. If we were gonna do it, I wouldn’t want either of us to regret it. So... yeah.” He stood up with a wistful smile and turned to face the door, ready to leave Soarin alone. “I’ll just be out in the living room. That loveseat is pretty comfy, after all.” Thunderlane walked up to his open door and paused. He flicked off the light, grabbed a spare blanket, then slung it over his shoulder.
    “Wait, but this is your bed!” Soarin sat up straight. “I feel bad making you sleep in that tiny chair. If anything, I should be sleeping in that chair.”
    Thunderlane looked over his shoulder again, his right leg raised in the middle of a step. “Seriously, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it. I was lying when I said it was comfy, haha. I wouldn’t want my worst enemy to sleep on it; it’s really that bad. I was actually just gonna sleep on the floor.”
    “Well, what if we both share your bed?” Soarin took a slow, deep breath, then smiled sheepishly up at Thunderlane, his ears laying flat on his head. “It looks like there’s just enough room for the both of us! I haven’t slept with anypony as cute as you in a while, and... I won’t lie when I say that I miss snuggling with somepony.”
    “If it... if it’s alright with you, I g-guess we can snuggle.” Thunderlane smiled nervously as he let the blanket slip from his back to the floor. He stepped forward and gingerly laid down next to Soarin, treating him like he was a fragile vase. Their bellies just barely brushed against each other, making Thunderlane gasp lightly and suck in his gut. “Mind if I be the little spoon?” he meekly asked, feeling his cheeks warm up in a blush.
    “Heh, I figured you’d ask that.” Soarin wrapped a wing around Thunderlane’s back as the darker pegasus tucked his head under his chin. “Come on now, don’t be shy.” With a sly grin, he tugged Thunderlane up against him with his wing, pinning his forelegs against his chest, then he wrapped his left legs around him. Soarin nuzzled him, then felt Thunderlane lay the gentlest of kisses upon his neck. He pulled the blankets up and scooted over a little bit, giving Thunderlane better access to the single pillow on the bed.
    “Gods above... you’re really warm. I never thought a stallion could be so soft, too...” Thunderlane whispered as he closed his eyes, listening to the rhythmic sounds of his idol breathing in and out. He felt his blush deepen when he heard Soarin chuckle in response. I wish this could last forever

Comments

Hockey Guy: Did you accidentally post this in the wrong thread? Or maybe you're just a retard.

GrenadaRoger: One Sont is enough (indeed, almost too much)

nunbeater: sweet dreams are made of noose
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Lets all post about our ex girlfriends here.

I remember when my high school girlfriend stuck her tounge up my asshole..and wouldn't you believe i didn't stop her
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Love yourself and everything elese will fall into place. YW
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

Look what I found

1, 2

Thread Information