Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullshit morality appeals in politics: Why I don't give a shit where Bill Clinton sticks his dick

Load Metric

Bullshit morality appeals in politics: Why I don't give a shit where Bill Clinton sticks his dick

Meant to say this while on the phone call into the show:

As a swing voter, I care about issues that affect ordinary Americans. Where Bill Clinton sticks his dick has no bearing on those issues. And all of the moralizing by right-wingers about Clinton's sexual behaviors is irrelevant to me. Especially when prominent GOPers like Dennis Hastert are shown to be moral hypocrites of the highest order. And then leading GOPers called for the judge to be lenient with Hastert because of some bullshit claims about his character! Give me a fucking break!

Frankly, moralizing about someone's sex life by both the right AND left is mostly irrelevant to me unless CHILDREN are involved. And I do not believe in "guilt by association", is what the right-wing echo chamber is trying to make of Bill Clinton's association with that pedo.

FFS, Druff! That bullshit is simply a distraction from the bigger political sins that both the establishment Dems (like Clinton) and Repubs (like too fucking many to list here) engage in: Letting themselves be influenced by big money! Because too much of the time, ordinary Americans end up suffering from it. Not from where those pols, or their friends, stick their dicks.

Comments

sah_24: God liberals are next level dumb

The_Lurker: shut it down Mumbo

Mintjewlips: this is a level, or you're just an in breed

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: I'm 33 and I would feel guilty about fucking a 19 year old
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 05-20-2016 at 05:55 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

As a swing voter, I care about issues that affect ordinary Americans. Where Bill Clinton sticks his dick has no bearing on those issues. And all of the moralizing by right-wingers about Clinton's sexual behaviors is irrelevant to me. Especially when prominent GOPers like Dennis Hastert are shown to be moral hypocrites of the highest order. And then leading GOPers called for the judge to be lenient with Hastert because of some bullshit claims about his character! Give me a fucking break!

Frankly, moralizing about someone's sex life by both the right AND left is mostly irrelevant to me unless CHILDREN are involved. And I do not believe in "guilt by association", is what the right-wing echo chamber is trying to make of Bill Clinton's association with that pedo.

FFS, Druff! That bullshit is simply a distraction from the bigger political sins that both the establishment Dems (like Clinton) and Repubs (like too fucking many to list here) engage in: Letting themselves be influenced by big money! Because too much of the time, ordinary Americans end up suffering from it.
    Morality matters. Unfortunately, many, like you, do not believe so. However, its absence in our society has manifested itself everywhere and is one of the base causes for the pervasive dysfunction in our culture. Things are not better than they used to be, they are far worse. But as I have said before, this ain't your daddy's country anymore and we can expect further deterioration of our morals and soon our way of life.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: correct

sah_24: +1 duh . . . history is irrelevent to libtards like mumbles and his ilk

Load Metric

Load Metric
    When it's consensual it's one thing but Bill has been accused of legitimate sexual assault allegations which go way beyond as you put it "sticking his dick somewhere". There's evidence to support Hillary knowing was a party to Bills antics in trying to shut up and discredit anybody who dared speak out to Bills sexual predatory behavior. Not to mention the fact that bodies keep showing up over a long time period of people connected to Bill and Hill that makes you wonder what they were gonna do or say. (I.E. Vince Fosters supposed suicide yet the gun was found in his non dominate hand making what was supposed to look like a suicide appear more likely to be murder).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

FFS, Druff! That bullshit is simply a distraction from the bigger political sins that both the establishment Dems (like Clinton) and Repubs (like too fucking many to list here) engage in: Letting themselves be influenced by big money! Because too much of the time, ordinary Americans end up suffering from it.
    Morality matters. Unfortunately, many, like you, do not believe so. However, its absence in our society has manifested itself everywhere and is one of the base causes for the pervasive dysfunction in our culture. Things are not better than they used to be, they are far worse. But as I have said before, this ain't your daddy's country anymore and we can expect further deterioration of our morals and soon our way of life.
    Richard Nixon was a sexually moral person, while JFK was not. But JFK saw the folly in escalating US involvement in Vietnam, while Nixon extended the war in a distastrous way that caused tens of thousands of additional US casualties, as well as destablizing neigboring Cambodia, leading to the Khmer Rouge taking over thst country and killing over 1.5 million people. Who was a better leader?

Comments

Jayjami: JFK was a staunch anti-communist.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

If you are so concerned about morals, why do you play poker for money? Because that is an activity that is, at best absent of morals, and at worst, immoral.

From the New Testament:
    http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/8-9.htm
    New International Version
    Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
    From the Old Testament:
    http://biblehub.com/proverbs/4-16.htm
    New Living Translation
    For evil people can't sleep until they've done their evil deed for the day. They can't rest until they've caused someone to stumble.
    Seriously, dude. Check your moral outrage at the poker room sign-in desk.

Comments

sah_24: Never go full ret ard . . .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    When it's consensual it's one thing but Bill has been accused of legitimate sexual assault allegations which go way beyond as you put it "sticking his dick somewhere". There's evidence to support Hillary knowing was a party to Bills antics in trying to shut up and discredit anybody who dared speak out to Bills sexual predatory behavior. Not to mention the fact that bodies keep showing up over a long time period of people connected to Bill and Hill that makes you wonder what they were gonna do or say. (I.E. Vince Fosters supposed suicide yet the gun was found in his non dominate hand making what was supposed to look like a suicide appear more likely to be murder).
    I agree about the abuse allegations, AND Hillary's fucked-up covering for him, but the Vince Foster shit is right-wing bullshit.

Load Metric

If you are so concerned about morals, why do you play poker for money? Because that is an activity that is, at best absent of morals, and at worst, immoral.

From the New Testament:
    Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
    From the Old Testament:
    New Living Translation
    For evil people can't sleep until they've done their evil deed for the day. They can't rest until they've caused someone to stumble.

Dude -- your faulty logic presumes one needs religion to be moral, which one does not.

Checkmate.

Load Metric

From the New Testament:
    From the Old Testament:
    New Living Translation

Dude -- your faulty logic presumes one needs religion to be moral, which one does not.

Checkmate.
    That religious texts identify the moral issue of inducing others into losing their money for no material gain, something your self-identified non-religious moral compass is okay with, then your moral compass -- religious or otherwise -- given how you feel that you can judge others' sexual morality, seems seriously suspect.

But to flesh out exactly what you mean by...

However, [morality's] absence in our society has manifested itself everywhere and is one of the base causes for the pervasive dysfunction in our culture. Things are not better than they used to be, they are far worse. But as I have said before, this ain't your daddy's country anymore and we can expect further deterioration of our morals and soon our way of life.
    Be specific about what aspects of our society and culture are amoral or immoral. And be sure to not use any arguments based on religion, since you are mentioned already that what you consider moral need not be based on it.

Comments

The_Lurker: go drive a truck

Load Metric

FFS, Druff! That bullshit is simply a distraction from the bigger political sins that both the establishment Dems (like Clinton) and Repubs (like too fucking many to list here) engage in: Letting themselves be influenced by big money! Because too much of the time, ordinary Americans end up suffering from it. Not from where those pols, or their friends, stick their dicks.
    You are a demented pariah amongst society.

It's one thing to come up with legitimate facts to defend ones political ideology, and only focus on those facts to a make a fail one-sided argument on how your fail ideology is best, but its another thing to just comb over and disregard legitimate rape just to make a point that the opposing ideology is just casting stones in glass houses.

That's like saying, yea we know bill clinton rapes women, but so does the right wing guy, so what of it?

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. leave already
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

It's one thing to come up with legitimate facts to defend ones political ideology, and only focus on those facts to a make a fail one-sided argument on how your fail ideology is best, but its another thing to just comb over and disregard legitimate rape just to make a point that the opposing ideology is just casting stones in glass houses.

That's like saying, yea we know bill clinton rapes women, but so does the right wing guy, so what of it?
    Perhaps you have a problem with reading comprehension. Because I said above:

I agree about the abuse allegations, AND Hillary's fucked-up covering for him.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post529651

Also, the moral outrage over whether Bill Clinton is sleeping around on his wife is conflated with his past abuse of power, as well as Hillary's, in covering up his sexual assaults. Because you seem to conflate the issue of his sexual promiscuity with rape. Because as is well described by psychologists who study such matters, rape is about power, NOT sex. That Bill Clinton likely serially abuses his position of power to quiet the voices of women he sexually assaulted, I agree that is wrong. But if he simply has an open marriage with Hillary, I couldn't give one shit, never mind two.

So, all of the talk by right-wingers like Druff who criticize the Clintons because they believe their marriage is a "sham" means absolutely nothing to me. THAT is what I meant by saying I couldn't care less where Bill Clinton sticks his dick. Because how *other* people conduct themselves in *their* marriage -- if it works for them, and it seems to do so with the Clintons -- is none of my fucking business. And shouldn't be yours. At least not if you have the moral compass of not judging others for how they -- as adults -- manage their personal -- and sexual -- affairs.

Comments

The_Lurker: shut it down mumbo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Perhaps you have a problem with reading comprehension. Because I said above:

I agree about the abuse allegations, AND Hillary's fucked-up covering for him.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post529651

Also, the moral outrage over whether Bill Clinton is sleeping around on his wife is conflated with his past abuse of power, as well as Hillary's, in covering up his sexual assaults. Because you seem to conflate the issue of his sexual promiscuity with rape. Because as is well described by psychologists who study such matters, rape is about power, NOT sex. That Bill Clinton likely serially abuses his position of power to quiet the voices of women he sexually assaulted, I agree that is wrong. But if he simply has an open marriage with Hillary, I couldn't give one shit, never mind two.

So, all of the talk by right-wingers like Druff who criticize the Clintons because they believe their marriage is a "sham" means absolutely nothing to me. THAT is what I meant by saying I couldn't care less where Bill Clinton sticks his dick. Because how *other* people conduct themselves in *their* marriage -- if it works for them, and it seems to do so with the Clintons -- is none of my fucking business. And shouldn't be yours. At least not if you have the moral compass of not judging others for how they -- as adults -- manage their personal -- and sexual -- affairs.
    I will admit i skimmed through your unbearable post.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. leave already
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=MumblesBadly;529706][QUOTE=Tellafriend;529662]

However, [morality's] absence in our society has manifested itself everywhere and is one of the base causes for the pervasive dysfunction in our culture. Things are not better than they used to be, they are far worse. But as I have said before, this ain't your daddy's country anymore and we can expect further deterioration of our morals and soon our way of life.
    Be specific about what aspects of our society and culture are amoral or immoral. And be sure to not use any arguments based on religion, since you are mentioned already that what you consider moral need not be based on it.
    Are you really this oblivious or are you just trying to pretend your smart by taking the most liberal, asinine position you can think of? LOL you need me to lay out for you how our citizenry lacks morality, ethics, and integrity?

Like you don't see enough of it at the truck stops. Just because you spew the most verbiage on this site doesn't make you smart. Instead, in your case at least, it just makes you obtuse.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Tellafriend;529734][QUOTE=MumblesBadly;529706]

Are you really this oblivious or are you just trying to pretend your smart by taking the most liberal, asinine position you can think of? LOL you need me to lay out for you how our citizenry lacks morality, ethics, and integrity?

Like you don't see enough of it at the truck stops. Just because you spew the most verbiage on this site doesn't make you smart. Instead, in your case at least, it just makes you obtuse.

Nice (meaning, weak) attempt at deflecting giving a straight answer to my question.

Also, apparently you need to learn that there is a difference between morals and ethics. Because you mentioned morals in your original response to my post. I'll let you mumble up your own links to explain the difference.

In the meantime, answer my question directly. Else you are merely punting with a vague nostolgic appeal to some hypothetical past time when America was a land of virtuous moral uprightness.

Load Metric
    Food for thought regarding the body count and the Clintons.

And in case you have forgotten all the other bodies this witch has left in her wake......Just a quick refresher course ‘lest we forget’ what has happened to many “friends” of the Clintons.

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
    2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was togo public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
    3 – Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruleda suicide.
    4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.
    5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
    6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotelroom in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
    7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
    8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
    9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
    10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
    11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
    12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
    13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
    14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
    15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
    16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
    17 – Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating MenaAirport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
    18 – Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at MenaAirport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his WashingtonDC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
    19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
    20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
    21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
    22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
    23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
    24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
    25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
    26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
    27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
    28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
    29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
    30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
    31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
    32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.
    33 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
    34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
    35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
    36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
    37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
    38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
    39 – Major General William Robertson
    40 – Col. William Densberger
    41 – Col. Robert Kelly
    42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
    43 – Steve Willis
    44 – Robert Williams
    45 – Conway LeBleu
    46 – Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list!
    The public must become aware of what happens to friends of the Clintons!

Comments

jacosta24: damn!

MumblesBadly: Green repping you because tinfoil hatters like yourself shouldn't be antagonized too much.

Jayjami: Now you can go back to binging on the X-Files.

LarryLaffer: green rep because damn that's a fucking list. #32 for sure

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Tellafriend;529734]

Nice (meaning, weak) attempt at deflecting giving a straight answer to my question.

Also, apparently you need to learn that there is a difference between morals and ethics. Because you mentioned morals in your original response to my post. I'll let you mumble up your own links to explain the difference.

In the meantime, answer my question directly. Else you are merely punting with a vague nostolgic appeal to some hypothetical past time when America was a land of virtuous moral uprightness.
    Sure Fredo. Your new PFA moniker. Enjoy!

Comments

MumblesBadly: Continuing to deflect from anwsering my question rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Food for thought regarding the body count and the Clintons.

And in case you have forgotten all the other bodies this witch has left in her wake......Just a quick refresher course ‘lest we forget’ what has happened to many “friends” of the Clintons.

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
    2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was togo public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
    3 – Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruleda suicide.
    4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.
    5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
    6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotelroom in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
    7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
    8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
    9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
    10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
    11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
    12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
    13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
    14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
    15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
    16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
    17 – Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating MenaAirport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
    18 – Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at MenaAirport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his WashingtonDC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
    19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
    20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
    21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
    22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
    23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
    24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
    25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
    26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
    27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
    28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
    29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
    30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
    31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
    32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.
    33 – Jordan Kettleson – Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
    34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
    35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
    36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
    37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
    38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
    39 – Major General William Robertson
    40 – Col. William Densberger
    41 – Col. Robert Kelly
    42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
    43 – Steve Willis
    44 – Robert Williams
    45 – Conway LeBleu
    46 – Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list!
    The public must become aware of what happens to friends of the Clintons!
    It's all just a big misunderstanding

Comments

Mintjewlips: LMFAO

Load Metric

Richard Nixon was a sexually moral person, while JFK was not. But JFK saw the folly in escalating US involvement in Vietnam, while Nixon extended the war in a distastrous way that caused tens of thousands of additional US casualties, as well as destablizing neigboring Cambodia, leading to the Khmer Rouge taking over thst country and killing over 1.5 million people. Who was a better leader?

you should be bitching about Lyndon Johnson who fucking started that god damned war. Nixon was just a dupe. The Military Industrial Complex at that point assumed control of the oval office during the Vietnam War. The only thing he ever ran was his fucking mouth. FFS, WATERGATE, that's how stupid of a guy he was.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LBJ was a corrupt bully. And he weakly caved to the Republicans re being tough on Communism because he was afraid to look weak.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

you should be bitching about Lyndon Johnson who fucking started that god damned war. Nixon was just a dupe. The Military Industrial Complex at that point assumed control of the oval office during the Vietnam War. The only thing he ever ran was his fucking mouth. FFS, WATERGATE, that's how stupid of a guy he was.

For all the shit that Nixon took, he did end the Vietnam War.

Comments

MumblesBadly: He campaigned in 1968 on a "secret plan to end the war". Little did the public know that he would draw it out until just before the 1972 election! (Burn in hell, Tricky Dick!)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As a swing voter?!!

If FUCKMUMBLESMUCH is a swing voter then druf is a conservative..

The lib,s have been getting away with destroying people who disagree with them in politics as well as the work place as well as everyday life by simply calling people a racist or sexist..

Now when there really is a predator on the loose it shouldn't count. Lol lol lol

Thread Information