Thread: CET fail, wife goes on Drufflike rant

Load Metric

CET fail, wife goes on Drufflike rant

Checked into Caesars Vegas last night for a 2 day stay and asked for an upgrade. I am only platinum, so not expecting much. Told I was upgraded to a "newer" room in the Julian Tower. It turned out to be a handicapped room. The bath water runs all over the bathroom and there is no place in the closet to hang my wife's dresses!

I would have let it go since we are only staying 2 nights, but not my wife. She went downstairs and demanded a waiver of the resort fees. They were only willing to waive them for one day (not 2). I think it pissed her off even more. Otherwise, the room is OK. Comfy bed, and look at the fabulous view:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 298
Size:  890.3 KB

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: Wife has some jew in the family tree somewhere rep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    First off, Julius Tower sucks. It's the old Roman Tower, which was built in the '60s and is the worst tower in the building. Yeah they dressed it up a bit, but there's only so much they could do.

Your wife was right to complain. Giving you a handicap room as an "upgrade" is BS.

Now, I can tell you as a Platinum you have zero right to any kind of upgrade, so they could have said no justifiably, but once they said yes, they shouldn't have put you in that room without asking your permission to do so.

And it's not just simple to move rooms, because your stuff is up there, perhaps you've already unpacked some, etc. It's a needless pain in the ass.

Your wife was asking for something reasonable. She should have asked for the manager, and if she got no satisfaction, should have asked for the general manager's hours and contacted him/her during that time.

LOL @ waiving only 1 resort fee, which you would have gotten free anyway if Diamond instead of Platinum (which isn't even a huge difference in play amount).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    First off, Julius Tower sucks. It's the old Roman Tower, which was built in the '60s and is the worst tower in the building. Yeah they dressed it up a bit, but there's only so much they could do.

Your wife was right to complain. Giving you a handicap room as an "upgrade" is BS.

Now, I can tell you as a Platinum you have zero right to any kind of upgrade, so they could have said no justifiably, but once they said yes, they shouldn't have put you in that room without asking your permission to do so.

And it's not just simple to move rooms, because your stuff is up there, perhaps you've already unpacked some, etc. It's a needless pain in the ass.

Your wife was asking for something reasonable. She should have asked for the manager, and if she got no satisfaction, should have asked for the general manager's hours and contacted him/her during that time.

LOL @ waiving only 1 resort fee, which you would have gotten free anyway if Diamond instead of Platinum (which isn't even a huge difference in play amount).
    Oh, fuck, they billed me for the resort fee anyway. Called and got put in transfer purgatory. My better half is on the warpath now! BTW, Druff and my wife would be a match made in heaven, but it would never work because Druff would have to open the Jew wallet way too often to keep her happy.

If they did not want to upgrade me, that would have been fine. It was midweek and there were plenty of vacant rooms. Trying to tell my wife that the handicapped room was an upgrade was bullshit though. Would have stayed at Vdara, but holding firm on my MGM boycott.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 05-21-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Thread Information