Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filthiest pro athlete

Load Metric

Filthiest pro athlete

Sure Laimbeer, Romanowski, Tatum and others spring to mind immediately. How about Dykstra, Calipari, Merriwether.

Just read about Phil Mickelson paying back a $1M on an insider stock trade. Not a golf guy, but soon I found myself going down a bottomless rabbit hole filled with Mickelson gambling stories. Pro athletes and gambling always leads to fixing.

Doesn't like to play in the fall cause it conflicts with his appointment in front of his 12 televisions and football.

Some runner for an offshore book gets popped for laundering a $3M payment that was reputed to be from Mickelson although they didn't give him up in court.

Mickelson is acknowledged to run with the biggest cash roll in his pocket.

Plays some 17 year old college prospect for at 2:1 His $5k to the kid's $2500. And lost. Curious NCAA didn't get in on this.

There is no doubt Mickelson bet against himself. He would bomb out of qualifying in stupendous ways and throw short putts.

Great stuff

Load Metric
    Dykstra got foreclosed on Gretskys old house. Before they where able to evict him he deficated in every room in the house. I loled when I saw dykstra being a stock tout.

Load Metric
    I laughed my ass off when I saw this hit the wire this afternoon.

"Nope, didn't do shit..... But here is a $1,000,000".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartapotomous View Post
    Dykstra got foreclosed on Gretskys old house. Before they where able to evict him he deficated in every room in the house. I loled when I saw dykstra being a stock tout.
    Pays a prostitute with a bad check.

Load Metric
    gotta love and respect degens like Mickelson.
    Wait so Lenny d shit all over the house before eviction?

Load Metric
    Jerry Sandusky? Or is this the wrong interpretation of 'filthy'?

Load Metric
    Honorable mention to Michael Jordan. He walked that tight rope like a Wallenda. Prolly the last athlete the press protected.

Who knew he loved baseball that much.

Load Metric
    Anyone have any good pro athlete stories?good stories,like fucking broads getting loaded ect ect

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Anyone have any good pro athlete stories?good stories,like fucking broads getting loaded ect ect
    Couple of friends of mine ran into Rodman back in the day and they said he was sobbing uncontrollably and they talked to him and calmed him down. Talkin' some shit about 'nobody understands me' blah blah blah. They told him to be himself and a few weeks later.. green hair.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Honorable mention to Michael Jordan. He walked that tight rope like a Wallenda. Prolly the last athlete the press protected.

Who knew he loved baseball that much.

"SHOOT IT, YA FUCKIN MIDGET!"

Load Metric
    Michael Jordan used to be one of the best trash talkers.

one time, he was covered by someone, and after he scored early in the game, he turned to him and said "38!"

the guy was like, what does 38 mean?

the next time down, Jordan scores on him and says, "36"

he was counting down from 40, as to his total points he was going to score on him. totally fucked with his head

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    We've all heard the stories about pro athletes and nookie on road trips.

I was at Rowes Wharf in Boston after after a Celtics game. It's like midnight and the place is very quiet except a commotion in the elevator lobby. We walked over and there was a herd of high end hookers. Most were black and dressed to thrill. Wish I took a pic.

I swear there was a guy organizing the proceedings especially since a lot of floors required card access.

God bless.

Comments

big dick: love it

Mintjewlips: black hookers dressed to thrill rep

unchainedghost: When Chinatown had some semblance of the combat zone rep

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    BILLY WALTERS ALERT for Chinamaniac. Also Philmickelson.

By Matthew Goldstein and Ben Protess, New York Times News Service
    Thursday, May 19, 2016 | 8:30 a.m.

"Federal authorities announced criminal charges on Thursday against the former chairman of Dean Foods and a high-rolling sports gambler with ties to prominent athletes and corporate executives, a surprising escalation of a long-running insider-trading investigation.

William T. Walters, often considered the most successful sports bettor in the country, was arrested by the FBI in Las Vegas on Wednesday. Thomas C. Davis, the former chairman of Dean Foods who stepped down last year after being suspected of leaking insider tips to Walters, also faces charges."

William “Billy” Walters walks out of the federal court house Thursday, May 19, 2016, in Las Vegas. The Securities and Exchange Commission and U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara announced an indictment against him and others.

"Walters’ case bridges the world of sports and finance. In the course of the investigation, federal authorities examined trades not just by Walters, but by some of his friends, including the golfer Phil Mickelson.

Mickelson, a three-time winner of the Masters golf tournament and one of the country’s highest-earning athletes, has not been accused of wrongdoing. Nor is there any indication that he will be charged.

But on at least two occasions, the FBI contacted Mickelson, partly to seek his cooperation against Walters, people briefed on the investigation have previously said. Once, agents approached him on a golf course.

The scrutiny of both men — and Davis — centered on trading in shares of Dean Foods, the nation’s largest milk processor, around the time it was planning to spin off a subsidiary, in 2012.

The authorities questioned whether the tip about the spinoff came from a board member at the company who knew Walters, who then shared the information with Mickelson, the people briefed on the investigations previously said."
    http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/may...hairman-charg/

From the Comments:
    SteveMiller2
    9 hours ago

"In 1999 when Walters purchased 160 taxpayer-owned acres for only $894,000, he did so with the caveat he would charge low green fees for locals, and accept a permanent deed restriction to limit the land's use to golf course only. An unusually vocal LV City Coundilman Michael McDonald argued vehemently that the $894,000 was desperately needed for parks. He scoffed at protesters who said that multiple parks could be built if the city would sell the 160 acres at fair market value.

Soon thereafter, Walters was charging everyone, including locals, $200 green fees. Then to add insult to injury, he began selling "golf course frontage" for $130,000 per acre. He later sold the 160 acres for tens of millions of dollars.

At the time, McDonald's only income was his $33,000 per year council salary, and he lived in a tiny bungalow valued at $46,140 by the Clark County Assessor.

Today, Michael McDonald is the chairman of the Nevada Republican Party and is living in a $1.5 million dollar Pinto Lane estate owned by Mr. Walters.

Can you call this Insider Trading?"

Another article on Walters:
    "Walters’s insider stock wagers generated approximately $32 million in profits and avoided $11 million in losses. He was such an active investor, and his plays were so profitable, that “on certain trading days, Walters’s purchases or sales based on Inside Information amounted to more than 30 percent of the total daily trading volume in Dean Foods stock,” according to the charging document."
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...r-trading.html
    Last edited by bukowski72; 05-19-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    There was a strong rumor, very strong actually, that Mickelson watched Jordan bang Phil's wife. This was probably almost 20 years ago.

Load Metric
    Personally, I love Phil. Guy's a class act all around. I've encountered him three times in my life. He was playing, I was watching. Three different years. First time he looks over and nods, I didn't even say anything, he just did. Second time there's nobody around and he's walking from green to tee. Nods again and says hello. Third time, my brother wants to get my hat signed. He just finishes his round and was playing with Stewart Cink. There's probably a couple hundred people waiting. Cink comes out of scoring trailer and literally says to his handler, get me the fuck out of here. Gets in a golf cart and bails. Phil stood there and signed every fucking autograph. Probably was there 45 min. He's the best that I've seen personally.

Tiger gets a worse rap than he deserves. These guys are generally all pretty decent if you treat them with a little respect. Shouting you the man won't get you much of a response. Fucking Tiger bombs a drive a couple years ago. Everyone is yelling and acting like retards. Tiger just looks down and doesn't respond. After they were done heckling him I just said nice ball. He looks at me, tips his cap and says thank you. I was like ten feet from the guy. I don't really get excited around famous people but Tiger is very much like a celebrity. There's a different vibe around him. Even Mrs. Pooh, who doesn't even really follow golf, thought it was awesome watching him play for nine holes.

Also make a mental note to never bash Mickelson on a public message board unless you want to get sued.

Comments

Sanlmar: Friendly & Filthy.

Load Metric
    Name:  babe-ruth-world-war-one-1-pictures.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  249.4 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Magic Johnson

Load Metric
    OJ Simpson
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information