Thread: BLM leader arrested for basically pimping out a 17 year old girl

Load Metric

BLM leader arrested for basically pimping out a 17 year old girl

TL;DR police picked up a 17 year old whore in a hotel room and then went after her 'manager' who had gone to the store. Girl claims in the meantime that 'he handles all the money' and also claims he set up the Backpage ad. So they chase him down and it turns out her "manager" is a BLM heavy/community organizer.

Now... at first.... I definitely 100% assumed they set this guy up all the way. I mean SFO right?

But his statement reallllllly doesnt make a lot of fucking sense:

On top of which, and this is what fucking killed it for me, this guy has 3 phones on him when they arrest him. There are not a lot of fucking reasons to have 3 phones on you, ever, and all of them are shady as fucking fuck.

So basically in a surprise to no one, sketchy ass criminal dirtbags underage pimp slavers are literally running BLM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow , time being objective. wowx2

What does FUCKMUMBLESMUCH have to say about these greasy n-words.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding

Comments

sonatine: cogent

Tellafriend: its early

big dick: of course it is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    TL;DR police picked up a 17 year old whore in a hotel room and then went after her 'manager' who had gone to the store. Girl claims in the meantime that 'he handles all the money' and also claims he set up the Backpage ad. So they chase him down and it turns out her "manager" is a BLM heavy/community organizer.

Now... at first.... I definitely 100% assumed they set this guy up all the way. I mean SFO right?
    No democrat has ever been admonished for lying, only telling the truth. If he would have said she's lying he would have skated easy and the ball sniffers would have said she set him up for a quick payday.

Load Metric

On top of which, and this is what fucking killed it for me, this guy has 3 phones on him when they arrest him. There are not a lot of fucking reasons to have 3 phones on you, ever, and all of them are shady as fucking fuck.

So basically in a surprise to no one, sketchy ass criminal dirtbags underage pimp slavers are literally running BLM.
    More likely he was using his involvement in BLM to help cover for his illegal business activities. Many corrupt politicians do the same thing.

But I am a bit confused why you generalized the actions of this one guy onto *all* of BLM. Because your last statement basicly says that *all* of BLM is run by "sketchy ass criminal dirtbags underage pimp slavers".

Comments

sah_24: Well that is because BLM is ran by a bunch of criminal mooching scum . . .
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I am a bit confused

not my circus, not my monkeys.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-charged-wit/

Im glad this person will now be incarcerated and become a convic.......er......become "justice involved"......yeah......justice involved....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Only stupid libtards like mumble would believe any of that lol, and duh no one with a brain is surprised that BLM is ran by criminal losers. This has all been known from the start just look at all the stuff they are involved in lol.

Thread Information