Thread: Brad Booth hidden UB Tapes and Joe Norton returns

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Brad Booth hidden UB Tapes and Joe Norton returns

I apologize for not posting at all since joining this site. I am not exactly what sure made me decide to post now, as my usual topic back in the day was UltimateBet and Absolute Poker, and they are all but gone, and the crooks have long since gotten away with it. Frankly it sickens me. Fuck Greg Pierson, Scott Tom, Russ Hamilton, Paul Leggett, Oscar Hilt Tatum, and all the others, Phil Hellmuth, Annie Duke, etc.

I do not have twitter, but was sent a link to a post of Brad Booth, mentioning the fact he supposedly has hidden UB Tapes, but has not released them. Here is a link to his Twitter status on March 29, 2016. https://twitter.com/YukonBrad/status/714881353137803264

Here is a screenshot, in case it does disappear.

Name:  Twitter Screenshot.png
Views: 1027
Size:  257.9 KB

I hope these tapes come to light, as they should, and to me it seems fairly odd he has kept them hidden this long. I mean, what is the point?

Also, In other shady news, Joe Norton, the guy who supposedly bought UB/AP, but we all know really did not, but my guess is, still makes mega bucks from MIT, Mohawk Internet Technologies, was re-elected as Grand Chief, yet again, in Kahnawake in June 2015. http://kahnawakenews.com/norton-elec...ef-p2293-1.htm
    With 488 votes former Grand Chief Joseph Tokwiro Norton was re-elected to the position he retired from eleven years ago. Incumbent Michael Delisle, Jr., was the runner up with 397 votes, Lloyd Phillips received 356 and Keith Myiow with 85 votes.
    Name:  Joe Norton 2015.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  45.2 KB

Anyway, good to finally make a post. I have enjoyed lurking the site since I have joined. If anything, please put the fire to Brad Booth's feet to release those tapes, unless he has already handed them over to Haley, and then if so, my apologies.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What if he has leverage over someone? If he has held them this long I bet someone is paying him

Thats if he has recordings. Is their any proof?

Comments

Shizzmoney: it's either this or he's bluffing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Would be nice to hear them, especially anything on Phil because it was pretty obvious he had more involvement than has ever been admitted. I doubt Brad is planning on releasing anything he has held out on this long though, like China said he might be just holding this over someones head for a payoff.

Load Metric
    I know at one point they were covering Russ' banner at the WSOP. What burned my ass was they refuse to cover his picture at Binions downtown so he's still getting acknowledged there for his win.. (For those that don't know Binions has their own wall of ME winners covering the time it was held there before moving when it was sold to Ceasers). Had a long discussion with some Canadians who were looking at the wall. They remembered well the whole fiasco with UB/AP and such (also gave me a bit of grief that they were able to play on PS up North while we cant due to stupidity from our own government). They also have a Poker Hall of Fame wall on the other side of the entrance to their poker room down on Fremont for those who've never been there.. I try to go to Fremont at least one evening when I'm in Vegas because its just a different experience then the strip (laugh and then some)

Load Metric
    Does Brad Booth have any credibility left at this point?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Does Brad Booth have any credibility left at this point?
    Not in my mind. What possible value could anything on those tapes have right now? If there ever was anything at all of note, they are surely useless at this point anyway.

Brad had plenty of options over the years to release anything of import.

Comments

Tellafriend: he's an angle shooting jagoff.

Thread Information