Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radio will be on Thursday, 5/19 this week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Your 'thousands' of listeners will be very disappointed to hear this
    LOL Start time is usually the time I trewdersky. Hello archives. I am pretty sure I heard Todd saying there are about a total of 1,000 listeners peak which is a reasonable figure. In 2 plus years have never listened to a completely bad show. I have listened to some donkdown shows with only micon that I snap turned off they where that bad. Micon never went past 2 hours and put zero effort as far as planning or work. It was easy to see that donkdown show was just a wing it operation. Todd really puts a lot of effort into the planning and production of the show. How can you hate on him? I just don't get that.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 05-19-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Your 'thousands' of listeners will be very disappointed to hear this
    LOL Start time is usually the time I trewdersky. Hello archives. I am pretty sure I heard Todd saying there are about a total of 1,000 listeners peak which is a reasonable figure. In 2 plus years have never listened to a completely bad show. I have listened to some donkdown shows with only micon that I snap turned off they where that bad. Micon never went past 2 hours and put zero effort as far as planning or work. It was easy to see that donkdown show was just a wing it operation. Todd really puts a lot of effort into the planning and production of the show. How can you hate on him? I just don't get that.
    The Tydey Bowl is just plain jealous that Druff has a decent following, while his Tydepoker site was almost immediately a massive fail that has 0.0 chance of being resurrected for any reason other than purs vanity.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    It's getting very tempting to restore :lgwc

kinda wondering what that was. restore it!
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nobody except you has ever heard me say "thousands of listeners".

Why do you think that is?

Most of the listeners do not read the forum. In fact, most of the callers (aside from the regulars that everyone knows) tend to say that they either don't read the forum, or just lurk there.

I wouldn't spend so many hours every week on this show if there were only 50 listeners. Wouldn't be worth my time.
    I think I remember druff saying 1k listeners which is conservative I believe

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Nobody except you has ever heard me say "thousands of listeners".

Why do you think that is?

Most of the listeners do not read the forum. In fact, most of the callers (aside from the regulars that everyone knows) tend to say that they either don't read the forum, or just lurk there.

I wouldn't spend so many hours every week on this show if there were only 50 listeners. Wouldn't be worth my time.
    I think I remember druff saying 1k listeners which is conservative I believe

ive only been listening for maybe a month. and i've heard him say it.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    attention to people arguing with marty ITT: this is the same guy who thought druff had the technology to have an 8 second delay on his feed, not realizing that's how long it takes to get from todd's computer to his through a thing called the Internet. rofl what a colossal idiot he is.

Comments

DRK Star: TAGS: martin es hijo problemo, martin no trabajo, marty eats barbecued iguana, marty gets his shit pushed in, marty recycling stroh's cans for $, marty the mental midget, marty's tequila induced stupor

Thread Information