Thread: Warning: globalist alert

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Warning: globalist alert

All these "Republicans" who go out of there way stretching there neck to rationalize not voting trump are secretly planning a Romney/kasich ticket..

Trust me!!
    It's not about CONSERVATISM but it's about protecting there source of income and commissions(spread) as they facilitate the selling off of America to global self intrest.

There is no chance of them winning but a way to block for Hillary so she wins!!! And the leaders "Republican" leaders win by being in charge of the globalist dismantling of us..

DONT BE FOOLED. ITS NOT ABOUT ANYTHING!!!; OTHER THEN THAT..

Trump is more of a conservative then Ryan, bush, McCain and druff combined..
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-16-2016 at 03:30 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    All these "Republicans" who go out of there way stretching there neck to rationalize not voting trump are secretly planning a Romney/kasich ticket..

Trust me!!
    It's not about CONSERVATISM but it's about protecting there source of income and commissions(spread) as they facilitate the selling off of America to global self intrest.

There is no chance of them winning but a way to block for Hillary so she wins!!! And the leaders "Republican" leaders win by being in charge of the globalist dismantling if us..

DONT BE FOOLED. ITS NOT ABOUT ANYTHING!!!; THEN THAT..

Noone cares about this buddy... we want pizza fail updates.

Load Metric
    The fun part of how all this is playing out is how Hillary is being all but forced to pick Bernie as her VP and she sure as hell doesn't want Bernie as her VP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    The fun part of how all this is playing out is how Hillary is being all but forced to pick Bernie as her VP and she sure as hell doesn't want Bernie as her VP.
    She could pick Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie would prolly agree to support the ticket.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Trust me!!

There is no chance of them winning but a way to block for Hillary so she wins!!! And the leaders "Republican" leaders win by being in charge of the globalist dismantling of us..

Sparten, there is a treatment for your political Tourette's. It's powerful if taken regularly.

WARNING!!! Overdose risk is considerable for the highly stressed. To avoid dangerous complications from addiction, please use in moderation.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Trust me!!

Nigga please
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think they screw Trump at the convention and some combo of Romney/Ryan/Kasich will be put up to lose to Hillary. It seems all but obvious at this point that this is what is going to happen lol. Another free win for the democrats on purpose . . .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    I think they screw Trump at the convention and some combo of Romney/Ryan/Kasich will be put up to lose to Hillary. It seems all but obvious at this point that this is what is going to happen lol. Another free win for the democrats on purpose . . .
    Hillary will keep there gravy train going. They know trump won't.

One is a win for the elites and the other is a win for the middle-class/working class..

If trump will facilitate the kleptocracy like Hillary , there would be no problem.

+1 trump

Comments

ToasterOven: retart

herbertstemple: Solid post. Obv over some peoples head.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

One is a win for the elites and the other is a win for the middle-class/working class..

If trump will facilitate the kleptocracy like Hillary , there would be no problem.

+1 trump
    In case you missed my suggestion above.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

+1 trump
    In case you missed my suggestion above.

I actually first saw it while I was at the chiropractics office but didn't play it..

Just played both and u continue to select gems for my playlist..

Even though tele tubbies is a trojen Marxist bacterium perpetrated to instigate the plague by olynsky/Fabian/reptillion committee upon the global masses, I actually listened to them twice, "fuck it"

My previous post is still on the money but you can't bring yourself to accept it...

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Thread Information