Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

4Dragons: That brought back a flood of memories

Banned
    Load Metric
    Virgil Goode 2016

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Holy Fuck thats a pull.. Some no name douchebag from FTPJESUS supposed home state.. I googled him he's a fucking inbred mountain fucktard wanker.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Uh oh.....hoser in the house

Serve it up stinky

Banned
    Load Metric
    I vote that druff prevents known posters from stealthing on dupes after getting assraped

Hoser you suck ass no matter how many lame ass dupes you create you fucking monotone hippie boring loser

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

How about instead of obtaining he does a write in vote for you. Complete with pics of the ballot posted here. And you don't poop on him. That work?

No need to post ITT brah

Everyone here is already well aware of your liberal retardation and delusional political opinions

I'm a republican you spazz. And not a fairweather or RHINO one like you and most of the other trumpkins

Banned
    Load Metric
    Better get used to it

Trump steamrolls that lying evil bitch in the general election

It's not even going to be close

Comments

rum dick: i'll concede that I do better get used to it. dude is an unstoppable force

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

No need to post ITT brah

Everyone here is already well aware of your liberal retardation and delusional political opinions

I'm a republican you spazz. And not a fairweather or RHINO one like you and most of the other trumpkins
    Your a self proclaimed Republican like Ryan and jeb and druff are..lol

There Democrats!!! At best and anti American globalist at worst..they make bill Clinton Chinese deals look patriotic by comparison lolx2

Load Metric
    Marty,
    Why are you always so bitter? You dont seem to have any friends that stay with you. You must look at them as only for what they can do for you, and then when you dont like something, or they tire of your antics, they leave. You should try being more positive and keeping some lifelong friends. Im thinking that is why you get dogs. They are obedient and dont have to interpret your drunk ramblings. They just wait to get fed. Hopefully.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Marty,
    Why are you always so bitter? You dont seem to have any friends that stay with you. You must look at them as only for what they can do for you, and then when you dont like something, or they tire of your antics, they leave. You should try being more positive and keeping some lifelong friends. Im thinking that is why you get dogs. They are obedient and dont have to interpret your drunk ramblings. They just wait to get fed. Hopefully.

^^^^
    THIS

You need to apologize to China for being so mean. A real friend would cheer him on if he wanted to suck balls.

Load Metric
    Even the troll threads are going political now.

It's not much fun being a eurotrash around here of late.

Vote Bernie

Comments

rum dick: rofl
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Marty,

Typical response from a liberal asshole

You don't know me you ginger jackoff.

Stop addressing me as if we have some semblance of a relationship outside of you being a horrible poster on a 9th tier message forum

I don't even know your first name after years posting on these forums, and honestly couldn't give a rats ass either.

I do know you're a horrible left wing faggot, and given the opportunity would happily punch you in the face.

Your opinion means less than nothing to me and I have zero respect for each and every syllable that spews out of your ignorant cockhole

I do know that the world would be a much better place if your whore of a mother had the good sense to abort you before you clawed your way out of her polluted ginger vagina

How's that for 'bitter' you libtard douchebag ?

Comments

DRK Star: 1. Far from Liberal (strike 1) 2. Not a ginger (strike 2) 3. Um...the "9th tier" board you cant quit? (strike 3) 4. I welcome your geriatric attempt to climb up to my height to hit me. YOU. ARE. PATHETIC...

rum dick: hes a liberal who would be railing against the cops if his brother wasnt one

Load Metric
    My comment about you being bitter, stands.

Its truly Sad, Martin.

You live to (hopefully) wake up, log in, post hungover, drink, post some more, pass out, wake up in a stupor, post, eat something resembling food, feed dog, post, drink, pass out.

that is pretty much your day. Maybe you squeeze in a few photos to brag about a location you are in, but you are doing it on a, what did you say..."9th tier" forum that you somehow cant quit. You call into the show to drunkenly complain. Why?

Go enjoy something. You are grumpy and bitter, and if you had a lawn, you would scream at kids to get off of it.

Comments

tyde: I don't even know your name and don't care. You're like a mosquito buzzing around my asshole

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh and for the record, China and I had a good laugh over this thread last night

I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough who took my OP seriously.

Fucking facepalm

The only thing that should be taken seriously is the coat hanger that dork stars mom forgot to scrape her vagina with after getting raped by a n-word

Comments

varys: Jumped the shark years ago/yawn

DRK Star: your act just isnt funny anymore, Marty. Try to be more positive and you will enjoy life more

Mintjewlips: i still chuckle at his act, marty still brings teh funny

Load Metric
    Tyde: I don't even know your name and don't care. You're like a mosquito buzzing around my asshole

You knew my name the day you frantically called up our client and demanded that we remove all the photos from the bracketgeek bracket that was made about you.

:goodtimes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    From my private archive...

Name:  Star Wars Special Mag Scan.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  1.07 MB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Tyde: I don't even know your name and don't care. You're like a mosquito buzzing around my asshole

You knew my name the day you frantically called up our client and demanded that we remove all the photos from the bracketgeek bracket that was made about you.

:goodtimes

Lol um no

I called your (ahem) 'investor' and made you my bitch

Wasn't very difficult to bend you over and jam my junk about 8 feet up your cornhole

RIP bracketgeek

Damn shame that crapsite only managed to stay up for like 6 weeks before you tucked your tail between your legs and faded away

Great idea conceptually, unfortunately run by a mental midget and co before crashing and burning

:dumpster fire

Epic failure

Comments

rum dick: yikes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    A no vote is a Hillary vote.
    B/C of all of the Hispanics in Cali, Todd's vote for Trump would be a drop in the ocean.

Comments

Mintjewlips: They're called minorities for a reason
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Oh and for the record, China and I had a good laugh over this thread last night

I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough who took my OP seriously.

Fucking facepalm

The only thing that should be taken seriously is the coat hanger that dork stars mom forgot to scrape her vagina with after getting raped by a n-word
    FFS! She could have scraped her vagina all day and it wouldn't have mattered one bit, you ignorant fuck!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 425
Size:  99.2 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Marty,

Our client told us to remove it because he thought you were a fucking loon and would not stop calling him. We did as our client/investor wanted us to do.

YOU did not push any shit in, although its creepy thinking about the fact that this is a sexual scenario you propose quite often...pushing other men's shit in

site is still up, but nothing going on with it due to other more pressing projects

enjoy your day! Get out and get some fresh air

Load Metric
    Name:  S1aKCLr.gif
Views: 735
Size:  221.9 KB

Comments

4Dragons: lgwc

Thread Information