Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction: Trump / Giuliani

Load Metric

Prediction: Trump / Giuliani

Outcome:

Crushing defeat at the hands of Clinton / Lieberman.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Prediction: October surprise gets trump the victory.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Prediction: October surprise gets trump the victory.

Id make a lot of money if that came to pass but I'm not out shopping yet.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Where is Trump's voter registration, NY or FL? Is Giuliani's still in NY? The Constitution does not allow the president and vice president to be from the same state.

I also think it's a dumb idea for one arrogant, self-aggrandizing NYC prick to pick another arrogant, self-aggrandizing NYC prick as his running mate.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Solid.

sonatine: woops, im sure they are both from ny. hmm.

Crowe Diddly: Not solid at all. Entirely false, actually.

4Dragons: Hillary / Bloomberg

nunbeater: 2 NYC pricks rep
    Last edited by hongkonger; 05-14-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Load Metric
    I'll take Tim Kaine for Hillary and Pauly Shore for Trump.

Comments

ftpjesus: Interesting turn with Tim Kaine.. hes at least a litlte more moderate of a Dem compared to Killary. Then again most VA Dems generally are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Where is Trump's voter registration, NY or FL? Is Giuliani's still in NY? The Constitution does not allow the president and vice president to be from the same state.
    Not true. All the Constitution forbids is that the Electoral College members of the state both the Pres and VP are registered from cannot cast ballots for both (or more clearly, an electoral college voter from State A can only cast 1 of his 2 ballots for someone calling State A their home, either on the Pres ballot or on the VP ballot). So, if both are from NY, and Trump won NY, Giuliani would not get the votes from the NY electors. This would leave his vote count 31 votes fewer than Trump, as NY has 31 EC votes. If the race isn't very close, this makes no difference at all. If it does make a diff, then we'll say NY dumps those 31 votes to a 3rd republican, making there no VP winner. There are various ways to break this deadlock, but the easiest one is for the EC to just punt on the VP and let the Senate do the voting, 1 vote per senator, next January or whenever, not sure the timeline.

There are a few different ways this could go, but it is 100% FALSE that the Constitution forbids both Pres and VP from calling the same state home.

For a past example, Dick Cheney always called Texas home in the last few decades, lived there, voted there, drivers license from there, but he registered in Wyoming just before becoming Bush's running mate to avoid this shit. If he hadn't, he may well never have become the VP.

Comments

sonatine: OH SHIT ITS ON

varys: Hongkonger lost credibility with his emeka okafor>lebron claim
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 05-14-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Outcome:

Crushing defeat at the hands of Clinton / Lieberman.
    While Guiliani and Trump share similar values and thoughts, from a political standpoint you cant have both on the ticket from the same exact geographical area let alone the same home state really. The common thought has been Trump goes with Rick Scott from Florida or Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin (to court the female vote and shes no Sarah Palin either thankfully). There is a darkhorse thought that he might consider NM Governor Susanna Martinez as she would give him access to women and possibly up his credibility among longer term Hispanic voters with ties to the US.

Guilliani is more likely going to be a part of Trumps cabinet possibly as head of DHS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I'll take Tim Kaine for Hillary and Pauly Shore for Trump.
    Hillary doesn't need a moderate on her ticket. She needs someone (other than Bernie himself) who will rally Sanders' avid followers to go to polls And she prolly wants someone who will be an attack dog to go after Trump.

Get ready for mysognistic conservatives to shit a brick...

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Not true. All the Constitution forbids is that the Electoral College members of the state both the Pres and VP are registered from cannot cast ballots for both (or more clearly, an electoral college voter from State A can only cast 1 of his 2 ballots for someone calling State A their home, either on the Pres ballot or on the VP ballot). So, if both are from NY, and Trump won NY, Giuliani would not get the votes from the NY electors. This would leave his vote count 31 votes fewer than Trump, as NY has 31 EC votes. If the race isn't very close, this makes no difference at all. If it does make a diff, then we'll say NY dumps those 31 votes to a 3rd republican, making there no VP winner. There are various ways to break this deadlock, but the easiest one is for the EC to just punt on the VP and let the Senate do the voting, 1 vote per senator, next January or whenever, not sure the timeline.

There are a few different ways this could go, but it is 100% FALSE that the Constitution forbids both Pres and VP from calling the same state home.

For a past example, Dick Cheney always called Texas home in the last few decades, lived there, voted there, drivers license from there, but he registered in Wyoming just before becoming Bush's running mate to avoid this shit. If he hadn't, he may well never have become the VP.

Yeah hongkonger was probably thinking of Chinese law, where you can't have two commies from the Province of Dumb Fuk Son.

Comments

nunbeater: RIGHT IN HIS GOOK FACE

NaturalBornHustler: Dumb fuk son rep

ToasterOven: lol got him

gimmick:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If Trump picks a tool like Guiliani the left will mobilize to derail the trump train, believe that. Trump's fucked, he has to pick a conservative tool bag as his running mate. The moderates will finally realize that Trump's no different than George W. Bush.

Edit: and Sheldon's $100 million will ice the cake.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    If Trump picks a tool like Guiliani the left will mobilize to derail the trump train, believe that. Trump's fucked, he has to pick a conservative tool bag as his running mate. The moderates will finally realize that Trump's no different than George W. Bush.

My take on the Adelson thing is that it's one Gaming guy endorsing another Gaming guy. Seems pretty cut and dry. Like Rosie O'Donnell endorsing Hillary.. two of a kind.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

My take on the Adelson thing is that it's one Gaming guy endorsing another Gaming guy. Seems pretty cut and dry. Like Rosie O'Donnell endorsing Hillary.. two of a kind.
    Both comedians?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Guilioni will be home land security..

Carson will be surgeon general..

Christie will be attorney general..

Cruz will be supreme Court...

I really would like kasich for v.p.. Probably won't happen..

Newt Gingrich will be his Carl Rowe...

Huckabee will be education czar..

P.s..
    He will win.

Comments

rum dick: i'll be in amsterdam or Texas if you need me during the next 4 years

Kuntmissioner: Ireland or MA, depending
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-14-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    *****Official Prediction**** Hillary Clinton/Mark Cuban win in a landslide, including winning Texass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    *****Official Prediction**** Hillary Clinton/Mark Cuban win in a landslide, including winning Texass.
    No way Cuban ever takes a #2 spot.

Comments

rum dick: ugh what happened to fun 4d?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I was gonna threaten to leave the country if ted Cruz is appointed to the supreme court but then I realized that living in Socal is basically the same thing as leaving the US and I still get to have In and Out and shlotzchys so I'm good either way.

Load Metric
    I love the idea of Texas actually seceding. Id give it 7 or 8 minutes until the Narcos annexed the shit out of it right back to Mexico.

Comments

4Dragons: Toots for President

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I love the idea of Texas actually seceding. Id give it 7 or 8 minutes until the Narcos annexed the shit out of it right back to Mexico.
    Not so sure about that, (white man rising)..

The white man is artificially being held back and there alpha male heterosexual ways and work ethic has been penalized while failure and the inferior culture and life style of others has been artificially rewarded..

If these facist impediments are removed a gay n-word has no way of competing...

I was talking about Obama not u tine.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Trump/Papa John and they win all 50 states

Load Metric
    Trump/Kasich makes so much God Damed sense it will never happen.

Comments

rum dick: trump cant have a vp who eats like a slob

Thread Information