Thread: The internet has turned me into Alex Jones.

Platinum
    Load Metric

The internet has turned me into Alex Jones.

I can't tell truth from reality. I've latched onto the most absurd conspiracy theories and I believe them with all my heart.
    I really believe that George W. Bush covered up the Saudi's role in the attacks and made up a bunch of lies to invade Iraq, yeah like real treason.

I really believe that G. Bush sr was meeting with members of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911, seriously.

I really believe that days after the 911 attacks our president George W Bush had a cigar with the lead financier of the 911 hijackers (Prince Bandhar) on the balcony of the White House.

At the 15 second mark. I really think the lead financier of the 911 attacks Prince Bandhar flips off the American public as we mourn in the days after 911.

If any of this was remotely true I'm sure there would be riots. Bipartisan support for the arrest of Bush jr etc.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.
    I'm better take a hiatus from internet.

Comments

rum dick: dubya was misreading kids books to elementary school minority kids on the morning of 911

jacosta24: Lol 15 sec mark

Load Metric
    your mma opinions are also quite wacky, conspiratorial, and oftentimes easily debunked. :P

Stop watching or reading the news for a week or 2. All of it. No evening news at dinner, no 11 o'clock news before bed, no news morning show, none of it. No cnn.com, no infowars, no internet news of any sort. Download a bunch of fun and interesting podcasts, either straight comedy, sports stuff, science, history, anything you are interested in will work. Listen to those instead of the news. Or pick up a new tv show, and watch that instead of the news.

Anyway, the point is, give up all that shit for like a week or 2. Your mood will brighten, you will get to invest time in shit you probably haven't in a while, maybe you'll pick up a new or old hobby again, whatever. You will notice that the world goes on whether you read that shit or not, and the world has a lot of pretty cool shit going on when you aren't concentrating on the worst possible things and scenarios. MAybe even avoid all the political/cop/war threads on here, something that has made my board experience much more enjoyable over the last few years.

You don't have to pay attention to ANY of that shit, and the world will go on just fine.

Comments

rum dick: now if only drk could lay off the chicago PD news feeds
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 05-12-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I can't tell truth from reality. I've latched onto the most absurd conspiracy theories and I believe them with all my heart.
    I really believe that George W. Bush covered up the Saudi's role in the attacks and made up a bunch of lies to invade Iraq, yeah like real treason.

I really believe that G. Bush sr was meeting with members of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911, seriously.

I really believe that days after the 911 attacks our president George W Bush had a cigar with the lead financier of the 911 hijackers (Prince Bandhar) on the balcony of the White House.

At the 15 second mark. I really think the lead financier of the 911 attacks Prince Bandhar flips off the American public as we mourn in the days after 911.

If any of this was remotely true I'm sure there would be riots. Bipartisan support for the arrest of Bush jr etc.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Just smoke a bowl and watch Steel Magnolias

Banned
    Load Metric
    Please never start another thread as long as you live

TIA

Comments

Corrigan: druff but fair

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

I just blame everything on the Jews. 9/11, ISIS, Wall Street crashes, Housing Bubble, etc.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    want a theory? here's one.

www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com

wrap your brains around this internet garbage fora while.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    In fairness, you started already retarded. The internet is not guilty on all counts.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    TIA
    Did you listen to the last PFA radio show?
    IT WAS REALLY LATE BUT THIS WAS MY INTERPRETATION. I APOLOGIZE IF I MISUNDERSTOOD.
    Druff seems to be embracing some new age conservative bullshit that's popping up on college campuses. It involves safe places, micro aggressions and trigger warnings.

Druff wants forum members to respect other peoples "safe Place". That was your first violation.
    He wants forum members to check their "micro aggressions". That might of been your second violation, check w/Druff to be sure.
    He wants incendiary comments etc. to come with a "trigger warning". Another violation obv.

Trigger warning
    If Tyde was a father.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Just smoke a bowl and watch Steel Magnolias
    This was such a random movie recco. and since I hadn't seen it I decided to watch it. Two thumbs up. Great chemistry and the part where the ladies talk of slapping, cinematic gold imo.

Drk everyone was juicing and fighters are trying to work around USADA. I was probably wrong on the Diaz bros juicing, that's it. We'll have to keep an eye on this knucklehead toaster oven.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-13-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Load Metric
    http://www.infowars.com/33-conspirac...n-should-know/

The term "conspiracy theory" was created by the CIA to discredit government whistle blowers and others.

Agenda 21 Google that shit

The UN really wants the planet with less humans, but they market it as a good thing because we are running out of resources. And they also say they don't want to kill anyone they just want women to be educated because educated women have less babies...LOL.

The facts are if you were to take everyone on the planet today, they wouldn't even populate the entire state of Texas.

This "Over population" myth is very counter intuitive. The problem isn't over population, the problem is neo-colonialism and greedy cunts. By the latest stats we have enough coal to last us another 1000 years as well as oil. Even with 10 billion more people we have enough resources to take care of everyone. But in third world country after third world country the leaders just give up the natural resources and sell the nation's mineral rights for pennies on the dollar.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Also

Tim Osman was really Osama bin Laden, just another example of the real conspiracies being hijacked by ridiculous theories.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Also

Tim Osman was really Osama bin Laden, just another example of the real conspiracies being hijacked by ridiculous theories.
    LMCFAO

Thread Information