Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Drexel Show Thread for 05/11/16 -- $86.50 freeroll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You're wrong. There was everything on those lines -- ugly, okay, and good looking. An example of a good looking girl from party lines that you know is Jennicide. She called them before getting into poker (though I never ran into her on them).

Yes, some of the hot ones had other issues, but you didn't really care about that much if you weren't looking for a serious relationship with them.

If you want to keep it real, let's talk about an anonymous troll critiquing anyone's looks. Zero point zero chance you ever post your own pic, and I'm sure there's good reason for that.

Brandon and I can critique everything because we are real, known people, and we put ourselves out there, even when we know we'll run into a lot of the people we talk about.

Can you say the same?
    Mint, I know you are just working our boy over for the exercise. But i found the claim ugly girls wouldn't play the phone game interesting.

Phone hacking, party lines, BBS and phone pranking were just interesting back in the day. Jerky Boys was yuge, for instance. It was a thing everybody did just out of curiousity and all. These weren't the 900 Chat Lines you see on late night TV.

Stone Age stuff, I'll admit, but Druff's log cabin had dirt floors so this looked pretty cool even to a hot chick.

Imagine when the internet came about. Everybody got in to check it out. Phones were the same kinda thing in its time.
    I see your point san, its still fun to work him over lol.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    great show as usual took me two days to listen to.... agreed that Kilawat's voice is dreamy he is a good 3rd or 4th wheel.

I can't help but really like Traderuski he fits in very nicely to the crew

keep up this quality, Brandon should be paid at least a token for his efforts, his humour is spot on with the tone of the show good synergy IMO.

Comments

smiflorida: :
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    You guys are on some good crack if you thought that mess was entertaining. I tried listening for 40 mins during the live show and I just couldn't stand it.

The new guy, kalowat, or whatever, is awful.

Here's the real deal in terms of the co-hosts:

Jewdy>TMMLK>Trader>Norcal>Kalowhatever

Comments

smiflorida: go fuck yourself..

Ryback_feed_me_more: Quit being a Marty ball sniffer he doesnt like it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    great show as usual took me two days to listen to.... agreed that Kilawat's voice is dreamy he is a good 3rd or 4th wheel.

I can't help but really like Traderuski he fits in very nicely to the crew

keep up this quality, Brandon should be paid at least a token for his efforts, his humour is spot on with the tone of the show good synergy IMO.
    Given Druff's exceptional skills at being economical, he could grant Drexel PFA poker room play money, and also allow members to trade their points on the open market. And if Brandon starts marketing the PFA poker room to Pokerstars play-money players, he could over time build a market to sell the play money he earns from co-hosting the show.

And as a side benefit, the additional traffic to PFA would possible help blow up the site and the radio show!

Comments

Baron Von Strucker:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    great show gentlemen! one of the better shows, drexel had me laughing my ass off a couple of times..

druff bump that story thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by smiflorida View Post
    great show gentlemen! one of the better shows, drexel had me laughing my ass off a couple of times..

Hmmmmm, thought it was one of the worst shows. I felt a lot of tension between Brandon and Druff. Who knows, maybe it's me, but it didn't sound/feel right.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDoDo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smiflorida View Post

Hmmmmm, thought it was one of the worst shows. I felt a lot of tension between Brandon and Druff. Who knows, maybe it's me, but it didn't sound/feel right.

Honestly, I didn't think it was a great show either. It's harder than one might imagine to at least do my part in entertaining. I usually only glance at the subjects to be discussed a couple of hours before radio starts.

Also, maybe do to my advancing age, I've noticed due to the long lengths of the slow, I have been running out of energy towards the end.

There is no tension between Druff and I. Sometimes I may make it seem that way for radio drama or the lol's but other than the pollo loco chicken incident (plci), we get along fine both on air and off.

The plci segment, I just really was curious what sides Druff likes with his chicken. There was no other motive. You can tell a lot by a man imo from what sides he orders. I didn't figure Druff an adventurous pollo side guy. I was proven correct when he stated mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. For what it's worth, those are usually the two sides I get as well, with a corn on the cob mixed in there from time to time.

Lastly, I am not doing radio tonight do to a family engagement.

GS

zOd

Comments

MumblesBadly: Give yourself a break. It was eight (8!!!) hours long.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Radio has been moved to tomorrow (so Brandon can make it), but that is also in peril at the moment.

Brandon may not be able to make it after all, and I also might not be able to, as Ben's mom is sick and may not be able to watch Ben.

It is possible I will just move it to an overnight show after Ben goes to sleep.

Load Metric
    Now that I've read alligator blood it's time to get chad Ellie back on radio.

Load Metric
    id have co hosted this motherfucka with ya. I have plenty of stories and am up to date with current poker news
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Gold
    Load Metric
    Los Angeles County has more massage parlors than any other city in the USA. My favorite one of all time was in Santa Monica and it was called Tokyo Massage but it got shut down. It is now a Liberty Tax franchise. I always wonder if the Liberty Tax employees know about all the sperm that was ejaculated in that building.

Thread Information