Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attention: DorkStar

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

dropped out because they lied to him and told him he could fly a jet. He was 6'4 at the time (too big for the cockpit). He wanted to fly a jet his entire life up to that point.

Ever sat in one? I'm 6' and could barely sit in an F-16.
    No, but he specifically told them his height when he applied and they told him it wouldnt be a problem that they could accommodate his size (big goon hockey player), so he got accepted, went through training, and then they flat out soul crushed him.

Comments

ftpjesus: My dad was in Army recruiting 2x in his career and he told me stories how some of the NCOs (the front line recruiters) would lie to guys faces to make their numbers. He tore more then one a new asshole over it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Cops are not cops to be servants of the people

They are bullies and assholes who are more than happy to put you into a chokehold before you say a word

Stop pulling struggling Americans over for expired registration and using DUI as your primary source of revenue you fucking assholes

Get out of your cruisers and talk to your communities and stop victimizing lower and middle class Americans for minor offenses.

Go solve some actual crimes FFS

To be clear

Police should be more focused on combatting actual crime, as opposed to looking to pop random citizens for traffic violations and/or hunting for 'drunk drivers'

I'm not cheerleading drinking and driving, but busting people for a DUI is a huge moneymaker for municipalities.

A DUI conviction is approximately 10k in fees and fines from every conviction made. My numbers are ballparked...but pretty accurate for the most part.

I hate to use such an obvious cliche' ....but 'at the end of the day' ...

The vast majority of cops don't give a shit about real law enforcement, and did not join 'the force' to protect and serve

Again, any policies the police are enforcing for monetary purposes are being directed from above. They don't have a choice.

If you are a cop, your options are to play ball with this stuff or quit. You can't say, "I think traffic tickets are just a money maker for the city, so I'm going to write very few of them". You'll get fired if that's your attitude.

If you have an issue with cities and counties utilizing law enforcement as a cash cow, blame the corrupt politicians enabling it, NOT the police made to enforce it.

BTW, I have beaten several tickets in court over my lifetime simply because the cop had a quiet disdain for the ticket quota crap, and they threw the court cases by falsely claiming they "didn't remember enough" to respond to my claims. The fact that I am totally unmemorable when pulled over (I never argue or act like an asshole) also helps me in that respect.

If you are respectful to police officers and don't challenge them, it is very likely that you will have little to no problem with cops in your lifetime.

And yes, I have encountered a few asshole cops where it could have turned ugly if I talked back to them, but I kept my cool and every time there never became an situation or incident from it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I have zero sympathy for thugs and career criminals suffering "abuse" at the hands of police.

Not saying that cops should act as judge and jury when arresting people, but at the same time, it's kind of a "reap what you sow" situation.

If a career violent criminal finally runs into an abusive cop who uses excessive force, I'm not exactly going to cry for this "victim", because by that point he basically had it coming.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Ever sat in one? I'm 6' and could barely sit in an F-16.
    No, but he specifically told them his height when he applied and they told him it wouldnt be a problem that they could accommodate his size (big goon hockey player), so he got accepted, went through training, and then they flat out soul crushed him.
    I just don't know how he doesn't ever get close to the thing before he signed up. I went to air shows all the time as a kid and got to talk to pilots of everything that the military has. I was told flat out that there was no way I could be a fighter pilot because of my height. But I was told that by a pilot, not a recruiter. The recruiters were very predatory back around the time I was considering going in (around the start of Gulf I) and because of my background was heavily recruited.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I never knew that fighter pilots had to be short. Interesting.

I guess that's another potential career choice I'll have to cross off of my list.

Comments

Deal: pending heartattack disqualifies you too

Load Metric
    Druff is nailing it. COPS are driven from the top down, and told to do things, or they get their times changed (this REALLY fucks up their lives), their partners switched, the duties altered, etc. They can also lose their jobs. CPD was intentionally, in the past, filling out bullshit forms and submitting them, just to show their bosses that they "stopped" someone. Half of them were garbage, but they were required to do them. Many of them were obviously, legit. But, you have lots of legit reports of stops, in areas of high crime, which JUST SO HAPPENED to be blacks, so the blacks complained as if it were racism (no...it was facts) and now, cops have to cover their asses because attorneys are investigating them, bosses are bitching at them, etc.

They stopped writing tickets. Tix are down over 90% here. The city therefore has little money, so Rahm increased his city foot patrol. I got nabbed at a downtown party for Gallo's wife (missed my parking time by 4 minutes, and the woman was walking away as I got there..4 minutes late for a metered parking and they are already ticketing me...those are some unlikely odds there). They are ticketing cars in all of the white taxpaying areas because black areas dont pay tickets.

Yes, sometimes you will get bad cops. Just follow orders, call the dicks under your breath, and move on. Or file a complaint if you want, if it makes you feel better. Sometimes they have to be "rough". They are likely trying to intimidate you so that you STOP BREAKING LAWS. Is it right?....meh...depends.

Load Metric
    4D, its not like a car showroom at the Air Force Academy. You dont just show up and walk the showroom floor, and they show off the new stereo of the F-16s. You cant just walk over to them. He knew that there was a height limitation, and those fuckers essentially said, well, with the more modern cockpits, we can accomodate a larger size pilot. (He was 6'4 225 at the time). There arent jets just parked in the parking lot you can scope out.

You go to the academy, get training, and then later on, you get near the actual jets. Im not even positive that he ever got to sit in one. I will have to ask him. I think they just came to him and told him, 6 months in. I think the new jets can accomodate guys that are 6'5.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I never knew that fighter pilots had to be short. Interesting.

I guess that's another potential career choice I'll have to cross off of my list.
    Bomber pilot was an still an option. The recruiters told me I could fly an Apache, but I thought even at the time that they were full of shit. The Blackhawk seemed like the go-to option but basically I would have to go through Ranger training and then flight school. It just seemed a bit much to just go get shot at.

Load Metric
    4D, its not like a car showroom at the Air Force Academy. You dont just show up and walk the showroom floor, and they show off the new stereo of the F-16s. You cant just walk over to them. He knew that there was a height limitation, and those fuckers essentially said, well, with the more modern cockpits, we can accomodate a larger size pilot. (He was 6'4 225 at the time). There arent jets just parked in the parking lot you can scope out.

You go to the academy, get training, and then later on, you get near the actual jets. Im not even positive that he ever got to sit in one. I will have to ask him. I think they just came to him and told him, 6 months in. I think the new jets can accomodate guys that are 6'5.
    At air shows i've sat in an F-16, F4, A6, A-10 and a bunch of pre Vietnam aircraft. No older than 16 at the time. You'd have to be bonkers to look me in the eye and tell me that an F-22 can fit a 6'5 dude in it.

Comments

DRK Star: I have no clue. Keep in mind, this was 25 years ago.

ftpjesus: Friend of mine from HS got stuck flying C-130s because he could fit in the cockpit of the fighters. He was supposed to be F18 pilot yeah now hes a deputy wing commander with the Corp flying buses essentially.

Load Metric
    I just learned that your brother is a cop. Can you do me a big favor and tell him that he is a huge ginger fag

Anybody that joins the police force in this day and age is only doing it for two reasons.

Number one because they got their ass kicked in high school and they want some payback because they are dorks

Number 2 because daddy beat them up and they want some payback or they got bullied in school.

Trust me 98% of the cops on the street right now don't care about the American citizen they are just looking to make their quotas and to write chickenshit tickets when someone fails to signal and makes an illegal left turn.

Fucking idiot

Cops are so horrible in the United States of America. These people aren't your friends. They are here to extract money from you.

Dork star for president of the Special Olympics.

Please do me a favor and tell your brother I said he is a spineless jackweed

Warm regards drk you cop lover POS

Seems like actually only 1 reason.

Load Metric
    Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I just learned that your brother is a cop. Can you do me a big favor and tell him that he is a huge ginger fag

He is. He is also a blond.

Anybody that joins the police force in this day and age is only doing it for two reasons.

Thank you for your opinion. He joined almost 20 years ago

Number one because they got their ass kicked in high school and they want some payback because they are dorks

He was a 6'4 hockey player, on the 4th best HS team in the US. No one was kicking his ass.

Number 2 because daddy beat them up and they want some payback or they got bullied in school.

See last response

Trust me 98% of the cops on the street right now don't care about the American citizen they are just looking to make their quotas and to write chickenshit tickets when someone fails to signal and makes an illegal left turn.

He likes the law and doing good deeds and helping people. He can explain to you every which way all of the intricacies of the laws they have to follow. He has no quotas (that he follows), and hasnt written up a single report or ticket since 1/1/16. #Fetal

Fucking idiot

Please share with the class YOUR pedigree, sir

Dork star for president of the Special Olympics.

Im the guy standing at the base of the pedestal, placing an award around your neck then

Name:  1492081627.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  40.8 KB

Bag this drunk up, Druff

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  5.5 KB

Comments

OSA: 6'4 BLOND WHITE GUY? UMMM PICS?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Isnt it nutty that most of the people who hate the cops are people that have BROKEN LAWS?....
    This was true when you were born. These days even law abiding educated citizens have a well earned distrust and resentment for power tripping cops.

There are very few lifetime career jobs that pay that well and require minimal education. Think about the cops you know. What were they like in high school? I'll tell you. They were the guys mouthing off, getting into fights, drinking, shit disturbing and having trouble getting passing grades. Mostly failures in the making who's white middle class parents forced them to do something with their sorry lives.
    DRK's police thread was so fucked up I honestly couldn't tell until Tyde's thread what that was all about.

I have never been arrested and maybe have a dozen traffic tickets from when I was a kid racing in the streets.

I don't frequent biker pool halls and whenever possible I maintain the greatest distance I can from police both for the same reasons.

I have hired police for traffic details during construction and functions cause I have to. I have chatted them up on those occasions and schmoozed them cause it's good business.

I was once in a business where I had a lot of interaction with firefighters too. I noticed police and fire attitudes were exactly the same. That they were providing a civil service was incidental to the fact that the job provided "action" and was a good gig given their education and abilities.

The overtime for cops. The firefighter's 3 or 4 day work week allow side jobs or second jobs. It's a good gig for a working stiff. That the extra income isn't always present in their frontal lobe is undeniable. They are working the system to the best of their limited ability.

We are not dealing with the best and brightest here and it pays to be cautious when interacting with them given the gun and the misplaced power they possess.

I definitely lean toward better pay and more stringent hiring to improve things but that will never happen.

There may exist the odd doctoral candidate that felt compelled to provide public protection and maybe DRK's brother is an anomaly too. But let's be real.

Comments

DRK Star: fair enough. good points. he is an anomaly. doesnt even want to take tests to be promoted and off the street. enjoys what he does.

SysOp: every post you make is a+

tyde: Best and brightest poster here

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Good lord if the airforce thing was 25 years ago, it's time to let it go and quit being bitter about it.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lulz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Good lord if the airforce thing was 25 years ago, it's time to let it go and quit being bitter about it.
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-32265-1278696304-14.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  57.3 KB

what is wrong with you?...no one said he is still bitter and thinking about it. He was over it within a few weeks. Get your head in the game, Rummy.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-32265-1278696304-14.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  57.3 KB

what is wrong with you?...no one said he is still bitter and thinking about it. He was over it within a few weeks. Get your head in the game, Rummy.

I wasn't talking about your brother....

On a side note, I had lunch today with a navy pilot friend and he said the recruiters lie all the time. Fraud and deception seem like terrible strategies for getting a loyal military.

Comments

DRK Star: ah sorry.....it didnt SINK in with me...
    Last edited by rum dick; 05-11-2016 at 12:41 PM. Reason: eta - that sink thing isnt gonna become a thing

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Did I misread something or did you out your brother as gay DRK?

Comments

gut: lol. I read that the same way at first.

SysOp: rofl

Load Metric
    TELL YOUR GAY SCUMBAG BROTHER TO HONOR HIS OATH.

Comments

DRK Star: I have no idea what the hell you are typing about

rum dick: no one is buying DRK's plea of ignorance

SysOp: can't tell if trolling, but still gotta green ya
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If it is as difficult in the US as it is over here, getting into some academy is a fucking million miles away from actually becoming a F16 pilot.
    Just sayin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    If it is as difficult in the US as it is over here, getting into some academy is a fucking million miles away from actually becoming a F16 pilot.
    Just sayin
    We have a lot more jets to fill. But yeah, you have to test very high in the ASVAB in order for them to even look at you, then health testing and then training and a couple of years of book learnin'.. then you get to go fly. But we do have a lot of people in the air. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines all have their own flyboys. I see guys in jets every day here because i'm close to the Selfridge ANG base. Had a C-5 Galaxy land over my head driving by out there one day. Whole sky went black when it went over.

Thread Information