Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention: DorkStar

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hot news flash

Being charged with a DUI (and resisting arrest) is a lot different than actually being convicted

Was worth every penny of the 3k I dropped on an attorney to fight those redneck extortionist pieces of trash

#casedismissed

Assholes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Story was already posted

This thread inspired by dorkstar jizzing all over how wonderful cops are lately
    link?

as for DrkStr, he's just a cop apologist. Lives in Oak Park (not even in the fucking city limits) but thinks because he's also in Cook County it's his business to tell us people who actually reside in the city, whats best for us. He even private messaged me about how he lives in OP yadda yadda i dont know i didn't really read his message.

i have no time for anyone who gives theses LEOs any credit. for anything.

Really?

I was trying to be cordial and discuss things with you. I even extended an offer to grab a drink, but since you are behaving in this manner, in response to your story, im fucking glad the cops came busting into your drug dealing friends place with guns drawn. Thanks to the shitty judges and court system, your drug dealing friend got a misdemeanor, and he should be fucking lucky. Thank him for selling drugs to the kids in the neighborhood, possibly leading to deaths and addictions, and then delicately go fuck yourself.

Comments

tyde: Blow me cop lover

OSA: offset...lol only people that use the term LEOs are fucking drug dealers

Load Metric
    Isnt it nutty that most of the people who hate the cops are people that have BROKEN LAWS?....

Load Metric
    No, seriously, how much molly have you done.. lifetime? Lawbreaker..

Comments

tyde: Lol yup

Load Metric
    Hot news flash

Being charged with a DUI (and resisting arrest) is a lot different than actually being convicted

Was worth every penny of the 3k I dropped on an attorney to fight those redneck extortionist pieces of trash

#casedismissed

Assholes
    With UBER now in just about every city, you should never have an excuse for driving drunk again. Or putting yourself in a situation where you are giving cops an excuse to pull you over.

Comments

tyde: Trump/Bottomset 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Isnt it nutty that most of the people who hate the cops are people that have BROKEN LAWS?....
    This was true when you were born. These days even law abiding educated citizens have a well earned distrust and resentment for power tripping cops.

There are very few lifetime career jobs that pay that well and require minimal education. Think about the cops you know. What were they like in high school? I'll tell you. They were the guys mouthing off, getting into fights, drinking, shit disturbing and having trouble getting passing grades. Mostly failures in the making who's white middle class parents forced them to do something with their sorry lives.

Comments

tyde: Precisely
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    This was true when you were born. These days even law abiding educated citizens have a well earned distrust and resentment for power tripping cops.

There are very few lifetime career jobs that pay that well and require minimal education. Think about the cops you know. What were they like in high school? I'll tell you. They were the guys mouthing off, getting into fights, drinking, shit disturbing and having trouble getting passing grades. Mostly failures in the making who's white middle class parents forced them to do something with their sorry lives.
    Actually the cops that I know, that scares me even more, are the ones that went to war and came back all fucked up and power tripping like they were still in a war zone. Militant assholes instead of public servants.

Load Metric
    "There are very few lifetime career jobs that pay that well and require minimal education. Think about the cops you know. What were they like in high school? I'll tell you. They were the guys mouthing off, getting into fights, drinking, shit disturbing and having trouble getting passing grades. Mostly failures in the making who's white middle class parents forced them to do something with their sorry lives."

My brother went to Millitary School in HS and played hockey. Never mouthed off, didnt drink, got good grades, got accepted into Air Force Academy, dropped out after 6 months, went on to become president of his fraternity and studied criminal justice.

Comments

tyde: Sounds like a huge asshole

Load Metric
    but, as ALL THIS SHIT is going on in the country, and everyone wanting to bash the police and blame them for everything and treat them like shit....GUESS WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WANT TO APPLY FOR THESE JOBS NOW?!

<get ready for the lowest of IQ's and degens imaginable>

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I stand with the thin blue line.

Anyone who doesn't needs to take their America hating, flag burning, Hillary voting, libtard asses back to Berkeley. Or better yet move to another country.

Load Metric
    The police are not here to protect and serve they are here to extract and victimize

On the municipal and state level there are no quote unquote crime Fighters. There are only Revenue generators to justify their city jobs in cities where there are very little violent crimes.

In cities like Chicago most of these crimes are black on black anyway

I resent the fact that most police officers justify their salaries based upon minor infractions

http://turnto10.com/news/offbeat/mam...gled-in-string

Load Metric
    GUESS WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WANT TO APPLY FOR THESE JOBS NOW?!

"Special Officer Drk Star reporting for duty"

Name:  Drk.jpeg
Views: 403
Size:  162.9 KB

Comments

Henry: Drk's cop brother should arrest you for AGGRAVATED RAPE because you are PACKING Drk's SHIT IN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    GUESS WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WANT TO APPLY FOR THESE JOBS NOW?!

"Special Officer Drk Star reporting for duty"

Look at you, all showin up in my thread...you lil rascal!

Load Metric
    got accepted into Air Force Academy, dropped out after 6 months, went on to become president of his fraternity

Wow, truly impressive.

Comments

WillieMcFML: lol

varys: Lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    got accepted into Air Force Academy, dropped out after 6 months, went on to become president of his fraternity

Wow, truly impressive.
    was a mostly jewish fraternity

Name:  faces-are-everywhere4.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  74.0 KB
    Last edited by DRK Star; 05-10-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Load Metric

Wow, truly impressive.

Dumbdick,
    He worked his ass off for four years in order to get accepted into the Air Force, but upon finishing some basic training, he realized that his dreams of flying a jet were fucked because they told him he wouldnt be too big for the cockpit, but when you are 6'5, you are too tall (they lied to him). He sadly decided to leave when his dreams were crushed. Im sure you can relate...like when you didnt get into the local Juco due to "academic" constraints

Load Metric
    Hot news flash

#casedismissed

Assholes

Because you never hear about people being falsely accused of drinking and driving...

In all seriousness what did your attorney do, work the prosecutor to death? Or was the evidence shit?

Also 3k is a fucking bargain.

Load Metric

Wow, truly impressive.

Dumbdick,
    He worked his ass off for four years in order to get accepted into the Air Force, but upon finishing some basic training, he realized that his dreams of flying a jet were fucked because they told him he wouldnt be too big for the cockpit, but when you are 6'5, you are too tall (they lied to him). He sadly decided to leave when his dreams were crushed. Im sure you can relate...like when you didnt get into the local Juco due to "academic" constraints
    Is this the part where you tell us that you don't have a brother and you've been your "brother the cop" the entire time?

Load Metric
    I just learned that your brother is a cop. Can you do me a big favor and tell him that he is a huge fucking Ginger faggot

Anybody that joins the police force in this day and age is only doing it for two reasons.

Number one because they got their ass kicked in high school and they want some payback because they are dorks

Number 2 because daddy beat them up and they want some payback or they got bullied in school.

Trust me 98% of the cops on the street right now don't care about the American citizen they are just looking to make their quotas and to write chickenshit tickets when someone fails to signal and makes an illegal left turn.

Fucking idiot

Cops are so horrible in the United States of America. These people aren't your friends. They are here to extract money from you.

Dork star for president of the Special Olympics.

Please do me a favor and tell your brother I said he is a spineless jackweed

Warm regards drk you cop lover POS

I'm out of rep points right now, but I would have neg repped your post! One of my nephews is a cop and he didn't have an abusive father or upbringing.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  phantom_scooby_doo_unmask_1_1750.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  17.1 KB

Thread Information