Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention: DorkStar

Banned
    Load Metric

Attention: DorkStar

I just learned that your brother is a cop. Can you do me a big favor and tell him that he is a huge ginger fag

Anybody that joins the police force in this day and age is only doing it for two reasons.

Number one because they got their ass kicked in high school and they want some payback because they are dorks

Number 2 because daddy beat them up and they want some payback or they got bullied in school.

Trust me 98% of the cops on the street right now don't care about the American citizen they are just looking to make their quotas and to write chickenshit tickets when someone fails to signal and makes an illegal left turn.

Fucking idiot

Cops are so horrible in the United States of America. These people aren't your friends. They are here to extract money from you.

Dork star for president of the Special Olympics.

Please do me a favor and tell your brother I said he is a spineless jackweed

Warm regards drk you cop lover POS

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: You still mad bro over those asshole cops in Oregon aintcha.. Some cops are assholes yes but most actually are dudes trying to keep the trash from raping society

Serial Fail: Worst post ever
    Last edited by tyde; 05-11-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Now it all makes sense.

His brother is a cop which is why this ginger fag defends excessive police violence in not only black communities but all over the United States in the form of ridiculous moving violations etc

The United States prison system currently incarcerates over 2.1 million people.

The prison system is a money-making FatCow for the u.s. government.

Cops are no more than chicken shit tickets and enforcing registration violation no insurance violations and the occasional weed bust to justify their shitty ass job

On the municipal and state level these people aren't crime-fighters. They are just little bitches packing a belt with a gun and a taser pretending to be law enforcers

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: For Profit Prisons are a cancer Ill give you that. War on Drugs is a joke when they serve more time then pedophiles

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sorry for typos and bad grammar

Posting via voice

98% of Street cops don't give a fuck about the victim of a crime

They just want to make their bust quotas

Whether it's from expired registration on your car , or some other wiffle ball offense

'Protect and Serve'

You must be joking

Banned
    Load Metric
    The police are not here to protect and serve they are here to extract and victimize

On the municipal and state level there are no quote unquote crime Fighters. There are only Revenue generators to justify their city jobs in cities where there are very little violent crimes.

In cities like Chicago most of these crimes are black on black anyway

I resent the fact that most police officers justify their salaries based upon minor infractions

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: and now we neg again. Alot of cops in places dont make shit. Ironic that the $15/hr crowd thinks they are worth more then some deputy sheriffs in poor counties
    Last edited by tyde; 05-10-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    What happened to your amazing laptop command center... recently all your post have been by voice via your phone.

Banned
    Load Metric
    It really chaps my ass when I see people defending Municipal police officers that have no other purpose than to bust people who happen to forget to change lanes without their turn signal and then ruin their lives.

The financial implications for even a suspended license affect low-income families More Than People realize

I managed to beat my case after hiring an attorney and waiting over a year in a shitbag little Podunk town

The police are not your friends they are here to victimize you and to extract money from your checking and savings account to pay for their over inflated salaries.

They sit in their cars cruising around pulling up license plate numbers and picking off chicken shit busts

Dorkstar tell your brother to SMD

I would respect the police a lot more if they were actually doing police work

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    It really chaps my ass when I see people defending Municipal police officers that have no other purpose than to bust people who happen to forget to change lanes without their turn signal and then ruin their lives.

The financial implications for even a suspended license affect low-income families More Than People realize

I managed to beat my case after hiring attorney and waiting over a year in a shitbag little Podunk town

The police are not your friends they are here to victimize you and to extract money from your checking and savings account to pay for their over inflated salaries.

They sit in their cars cruising around pulling up license plate numbers and picking off chicken shit busts

Dorkstar tell your brother to SMD

I would respect the police a lot more if they were actually doing police work
    So it's their fault that when an individual does something illegally, like I dunno drive their car with a suspended license or drive drunk, they're just ruining the individuals life vs actually protecting people... yeaaaaa okay!

Load Metric
    One word for Martinho: Tags

Comments

El Gallo: Lol

JACKDANIELS: got him

Banned
    Load Metric
    In most middle American towns or most suburbs there is relatively low crime

And yet you have these small towns with very aggressive Police Department's looking to extract revenue from their citizens based on little to nothing

I am all in favor of Prosecuting arresting and imprisoning crack dealers and violent offenders

The issue is that most cops are basically parking attendents desperate to make chicken shit busts

The police are supposed to be here to protect the American public from crime. Not to victimize American citizens for random infractions and then to penalize them financially

This is the state of most police departments in this country .

Most of these departments are full of these Macho assholes just looking to write people up for a random violation to justify their inflated salary

Nobody ever joins the police department to protect and serve.

These people are assholes who just want to get off bullying people and strapping on their glock driving around in their Cruiser feeling invincible

Drkstar's brother sucks ass

Comments

FPS_Russia: Pretend you didn't see it rep

PuppyMonkeyBaby: if they are strapping on clocks we got a problem. Thats why we made watches.. Gonna take a stab and say you meant GLOCKS not Clocks.. Or maybe they are straping on their cocks.. Some chick cops are kinda butchy anyway
    Last edited by tyde; 05-10-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Cops are not here to 'protect' the public you retards

It's all about generating revenue for municipalities and padding state budgets

Privatize law enforcement to county levels IMO

Load Metric
    I still respect the police.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I do too...

I just don't appreciate bored cops out scoping for bs tickets and focusing on nonsense.

Everything changed when the Department of Homeland Security issued local directives for law enforcement

Load Metric
    I do too...

I just don't appreciate bored cops out scoping for bs tickets and focusing on nonsense.

Everything changed when the Department of Homeland Security issued local directives for law enforcement
    Speaking of Law Enforcement, did you ever pay US taxes on the big tournies you won on Pokerstars while in Mexico?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

I do too...

Speaking of Law Enforcement, did you ever pay US taxes on the big tournies you won on Pokerstars while in Mexico?

Lol bottomset making his cameo on cue

Load Metric

Cool

Hey Tyde. I got the impression you are trying to tell us you got ticketed for something. Why beat around the bush bro. Just spill it

Load Metric
    I do too...

No you don't. If you did, you wouldn't cry about a DWI when you've deserved one 10000 times. I'm not saying you're a bad person for getting a DWI, just saying you deserve one for all the times you've admitted to driving drunk. You respect no one who doesn't live in your delusion world.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    Hey Tyde. I got the impression you are trying to tell us you got ticketed for something. Why beat around the bush bro. Just spill it

Story was already posted

This thread inspired by dorkstar jizzing all over how wonderful cops are lately

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

I do too...

No you don't. If you did, you wouldn't cry about a DWI when you've deserved one 10000 times. I'm not saying you're a bad person for getting a DWI, just saying you deserve one for all the times you've admitted to driving drunk. You respect no one who doesn't live in your delusion world.
    All charges dismissed the morning of my court appearance after jumping through hoops for almost a year

Slam dunk bitch slap...such pussies the way they came after me

Oops..i won they lost

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post

Story was already posted

This thread inspired by dorkstar jizzing all over how wonderful cops are lately
    link?

as for DrkStr, he's just a cop apologist. Lives in Oak Park (not even in the fucking city limits) but thinks because he's also in Cook County it's his business to tell us people who actually reside in the city, whats best for us. He even private messaged me about how he lives in OP yadda yadda i dont know i didn't really read his message.

i have no time for anyone who gives theses LEOs any credit. for anything.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information