Thread: Attention: DorkStar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Load Metric

Attention: DorkStar

I just learned that your brother is a cop. Can you do me a big favor and tell him that he is a huge ginger fag

Anybody that joins the police force in this day and age is only doing it for two reasons.

Number one because they got their ass kicked in high school and they want some payback because they are dorks

Number 2 because daddy beat them up and they want some payback or they got bullied in school.

Trust me 98% of the cops on the street right now don't care about the American citizen they are just looking to make their quotas and to write chickenshit tickets when someone fails to signal and makes an illegal left turn.

Fucking idiot

Cops are so horrible in the United States of America. These people aren't your friends. They are here to extract money from you.

Dork star for president of the Special Olympics.

Please do me a favor and tell your brother I said he is a spineless jackweed

Warm regards drk you cop lover POS

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: You still mad bro over those asshole cops in Oregon aintcha.. Some cops are assholes yes but most actually are dudes trying to keep the trash from raping society

Serial Fail: Worst post ever
    Last edited by tyde; 05-11-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Now it all makes sense.

His brother is a cop which is why this ginger fag defends excessive police violence in not only black communities but all over the United States in the form of ridiculous moving violations etc

The United States prison system currently incarcerates over 2.1 million people.

The prison system is a money-making FatCow for the u.s. government.

Cops are no more than chicken shit tickets and enforcing registration violation no insurance violations and the occasional weed bust to justify their shitty ass job

On the municipal and state level these people aren't crime-fighters. They are just little bitches packing a belt with a gun and a taser pretending to be law enforcers

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: For Profit Prisons are a cancer Ill give you that. War on Drugs is a joke when they serve more time then pedophiles

Banned
    Load Metric
    Sorry for typos and bad grammar

Posting via voice

98% of Street cops don't give a fuck about the victim of a crime

They just want to make their bust quotas

Whether it's from expired registration on your car , or some other wiffle ball offense

'Protect and Serve'

You must be joking

Banned
    Load Metric
    The police are not here to protect and serve they are here to extract and victimize

On the municipal and state level there are no quote unquote crime Fighters. There are only Revenue generators to justify their city jobs in cities where there are very little violent crimes.

In cities like Chicago most of these crimes are black on black anyway

I resent the fact that most police officers justify their salaries based upon minor infractions

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: and now we neg again. Alot of cops in places dont make shit. Ironic that the $15/hr crowd thinks they are worth more then some deputy sheriffs in poor counties
    Last edited by tyde; 05-10-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    It really chaps my ass when I see people defending Municipal police officers that have no other purpose than to bust people who happen to forget to change lanes without their turn signal and then ruin their lives.

The financial implications for even a suspended license affect low-income families More Than People realize

I managed to beat my case after hiring an attorney and waiting over a year in a shitbag little Podunk town

The police are not your friends they are here to victimize you and to extract money from your checking and savings account to pay for their over inflated salaries.

They sit in their cars cruising around pulling up license plate numbers and picking off chicken shit busts

Dorkstar tell your brother to SMD

I would respect the police a lot more if they were actually doing police work

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    It really chaps my ass when I see people defending Municipal police officers that have no other purpose than to bust people who happen to forget to change lanes without their turn signal and then ruin their lives.

The financial implications for even a suspended license affect low-income families More Than People realize

I managed to beat my case after hiring attorney and waiting over a year in a shitbag little Podunk town

The police are not your friends they are here to victimize you and to extract money from your checking and savings account to pay for their over inflated salaries.

They sit in their cars cruising around pulling up license plate numbers and picking off chicken shit busts

So it's their fault that when an individual does something illegally, like I dunno drive their car with a suspended license or drive drunk, they're just ruining the individuals life vs actually protecting people... yeaaaaa okay!

Banned
    Load Metric
    In most middle American towns or most suburbs there is relatively low crime

And yet you have these small towns with very aggressive Police Department's looking to extract revenue from their citizens based on little to nothing

I am all in favor of Prosecuting arresting and imprisoning crack dealers and violent offenders

The issue is that most cops are basically parking attendents desperate to make chicken shit busts

The police are supposed to be here to protect the American public from crime. Not to victimize American citizens for random infractions and then to penalize them financially

This is the state of most police departments in this country .

Most of these departments are full of these Macho assholes just looking to write people up for a random violation to justify their inflated salary

Nobody ever joins the police department to protect and serve.

These people are assholes who just want to get off bullying people and strapping on their glock driving around in their Cruiser feeling invincible

Drkstar's brother sucks ass

Comments

FPS_Russia: Pretend you didn't see it rep

PuppyMonkeyBaby: if they are strapping on clocks we got a problem. Thats why we made watches.. Gonna take a stab and say you meant GLOCKS not Clocks.. Or maybe they are straping on their cocks.. Some chick cops are kinda butchy anyway
    Last edited by tyde; 05-10-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I managed to beat my case after hiring an attorney and waiting over a year in a shitbag little Podunk town

You're directing your anger at the wrong place.

The frivolous tickets cops write are due to intense pressure from their superiors, who in turn are under intense pressure from city/county government. If they don't meet quotas (which should be illegal), they get disciplined or fired.

That's the reality.

Corrupt city and county governments are to blame for the traffic infraction system being turned into a cash machine.

Regarding overaggressive or bullying police officers, yes, I agree that there are some out there. Unfortunately, it is tough to do that job without becoming an asshole who is distrusting of everyone. You constantly deal with the lowest of the low, and it's always in the back of your mind that the next guy you pull over might be a wanted criminal who will whip out a gun and blow you away.

Marty, I guarantee that if you had to work as a cop, it would change you. You would take a lower view of humanity than you already have.

I respect the police and the tough job they have to do.

I am not a bad cop apologist. There does need to be some change in police culture to where the bad apples are ostracized and weeded out. Right now, bad behavior is too accepted, and it's seen as a sort of brotherhood where they cover for one another. That has to stop.

However, ever since the vilification of the police began about 2-3 years ago, violent crime has risen in nearly all major US cities, after 23 consecutive years of decline. That's not a coincidence.

Load Metric
    The police are not here to protect and serve they are here to extract and victimize

On the municipal and state level there are no quote unquote crime Fighters. There are only Revenue generators to justify their city jobs in cities where there are very little violent crimes.

In cities like Chicago most of these crimes are black on black anyway

I resent the fact that most police officers justify their salaries based upon minor infractions

http://turnto10.com/news/offbeat/mam...gled-in-string

Load Metric
    What happened to your amazing laptop command center... recently all your post have been by voice via your phone.

Load Metric
    One word for Martinho: Tags

Comments

El Gallo: Lol

JACKDANIELS: got him

Load Metric
    I just learned that your brother is a cop. Can you do me a big favor and tell him that he is a huge fucking Ginger faggot

Anybody that joins the police force in this day and age is only doing it for two reasons.

Number one because they got their ass kicked in high school and they want some payback because they are dorks

Number 2 because daddy beat them up and they want some payback or they got bullied in school.

Trust me 98% of the cops on the street right now don't care about the American citizen they are just looking to make their quotas and to write chickenshit tickets when someone fails to signal and makes an illegal left turn.

Fucking idiot

Cops are so horrible in the United States of America. These people aren't your friends. They are here to extract money from you.

I'm out of rep points right now, but I would have neg repped your post! One of my nephews is a cop and he didn't have an abusive father or upbringing.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I'm out of rep points right now, but I would have neg repped your post! One of my nephews is a cop and he didn't have an abusive father or upbringing.
    he does have mumblesbadly as an uncle though

Load Metric
    I just learned that your brother is a cop. Can you do me a big favor and tell him that he is a huge ginger fag

Fucking idiot

Seems like actually only 1 reason.

Load Metric
    Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

He is. He is also a blond.

Thank you for your opinion. He joined almost 20 years ago

He was a 6'4 hockey player, on the 4th best HS team in the US. No one was kicking his ass.

See last response

He likes the law and doing good deeds and helping people. He can explain to you every which way all of the intricacies of the laws they have to follow. He has no quotas (that he follows), and hasnt written up a single report or ticket since 1/1/16. #Fetal

Fucking idiot

Please share with the class YOUR pedigree, sir

Im the guy standing at the base of the pedestal, placing an award around your neck then

Name:  1492081627.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  40.8 KB

Bag this drunk up, Druff

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  5.5 KB

Comments

OSA: 6'4 BLOND WHITE GUY? UMMM PICS?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Good lord if the airforce thing was 25 years ago, it's time to let it go and quit being bitter about it.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lulz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Good lord if the airforce thing was 25 years ago, it's time to let it go and quit being bitter about it.
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-32265-1278696304-14.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  57.3 KB

what is wrong with you?...no one said he is still bitter and thinking about it. He was over it within a few weeks. Get your head in the game, Rummy.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-32265-1278696304-14.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  57.3 KB

what is wrong with you?...no one said he is still bitter and thinking about it. He was over it within a few weeks. Get your head in the game, Rummy.

I wasn't talking about your brother....

On a side note, I had lunch today with a navy pilot friend and he said the recruiters lie all the time. Fraud and deception seem like terrible strategies for getting a loyal military.

Comments

DRK Star: ah sorry.....it didnt SINK in with me...
    Last edited by rum dick; 05-11-2016 at 12:41 PM. Reason: eta - that sink thing isnt gonna become a thing

Thread Information