Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request for a quick photoshop

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Actually, im disappointed in Gallo here. He and I have discussed most of what he just commented on, and he made completely incorrect statements. I guess he isnt listening to me....

Your brother is a cop, you think 16 shots was justified and you are voting for Trump... Those are the 3 points I made

Comments

gauchojake: SFO DEAL!
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    the 16 shots were not illegal. In my opinion, they were excessive. I told you that multiple times. I cant state they were justified. They just werent illegal.

I didnt vote for Trump. Kasich was the guy I liked. I even went to his town hall, and you know this. How many times have I told you I didnt vote for Trump? It has to be over a dozen already. And you cant even say that Im voting for Trump when it comes time to vote for Trump. Just because I defend someone, it doesnt mean Im voting for them.

yes, my brother is a cop. You got one thing accurate, and if you got THAT one wrong, you should be institutionalized

Load Metric
    the 16 shots were not illegal. In my opinion, they were excessive. I told you that multiple times. I cant state they were justified. They just werent illegal.

I didnt vote for Trump. Kasich was the guy I liked. I even went to his town hall, and you know this. How many times have I told you I didnt vote for Trump? It has to be over a dozen already. And you cant even say that Im voting for Trump when it comes time to vote for Trump. Just because I defend someone, it doesnt mean Im voting for them.

yes, my brother is a cop. You got one thing accurate, and if you got THAT one wrong, you should be institutionalized

You said in an earlier thread that you had no choice but to vote for Trump because Democrats have ruined Chicago etc etc, Chicago has gone to shit and your logic is Democrats. I then explained how in many places Democrats have done great work and in others Republicans had. For every Detroit there was a Minneapolis.

I have asked you point blank if you think it is morally right for the cop that shot that man 16 times to remain a cop and if you felt comfortable with him remaining a cop and carrying a gun. You said yes. What am I getting wrong? You are clearly justifying it.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: get him
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Can't you two just call each other on the phone with this stuff?

Comments

El Gallo: It would go on for hours

JACKDANIELS: fuck that i've just made popcorn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

You said in an earlier thread that you had no choice but to vote for Trump because Democrats have ruined Chicago etc etc, Chicago has gone to shit and your logic is Democrats. I then explained how in many places Democrats have done great work and in others Republicans had. For every Detroit there was a Minneapolis.

I have asked you point blank if you think it is morally right for the cop that shot that man 16 times to remain a cop and if you felt comfortable with him remaining a cop and carrying a gun. You said yes. What am I getting wrong?
    Don't you guys work together? Do you really argue this much in person too?

Comments

El Gallo: Yes

DRK Star: when he isnt schooling me in Chess, we discuss Gladiator movies, poetry and body rubs.

Load Metric
    Yes, I feel like Im being forced to vote for Trump, because voting Dem will continue the downward spiral. Im in a terrible spot, from a personal convictions and integrity spot. There is about a 90% chance I will not vote because of it. I still dont know who will be running when all is said and done. It could still be Ryan vs Biden. Who knows.

Is it morally right? Based on what the police have told me, THEY feel that he was justified. I see him getting off and not getting the 1st degree charge. I have not heard any evidence yet that he should NOT be a cop (although I heard some language that he allegedly used, but no one was absolutely certain he said those things), so yes, I think he should continue to be a cop. He hasnt been charged AND CONVICTED of anything yet. Until facts come out in trial, we are all speculating. I truly think he will be found innocent. It doesnt mean everything was justified, but based on training and the laws, and what I was told happened, he should be found not guilty. Justified? I dont know. Dont have all the facts.

Personally, depending on what they use as their defense could make a big difference. Its also hard to justify why you shot at the guys HAND/ARM with most of the shots, when they are supposed to shoot at chest/center mass. People focus on the 16 shots, but how many of those shots were at the weapon, hitting the dudes arm? I think there were close to 12 shots that hit arms.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

I have asked you point blank if you think it is morally right for the cop that shot that man 16 times to remain a cop and if you felt comfortable with him remaining a cop and carrying a gun. You said yes. What am I getting wrong?
    Don't you guys work together? Do you really argue this much in person too?
    We only argue about politics and police stuff. Everything else we are pretty much on the same page.

Comments

handicapme: fair enough

Load Metric
    Its quite amusing. We should film it sometime. We could be joking around about something, and then if something police related comes on, or I open my big mouth about the CPD, he and his wife just unload on me, and then we go back and forth until his wife rolls her eyes and looks at us like idiots, and then we change topics and snuggle.

Load Metric
    the 16 shots were not illegal. In my opinion, they were excessive.
    I think he should continue to be a cop.
    Lol....this is all you need to know people.

Comments

nunbeater: yeesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I think he should continue to be a cop.
    Lol....this is all you need to know people.
    DRK - he used to be the maaaaaan homie!

Load Metric
    Muck Ficon,

Please educate us on laws and tell the class WHAT THE OFFICER DID THAT WAS ILLEGAL

Load Metric
    and when you cant....

it means that you cant charge the officer with doing anything wrong, because ALL HE DID was follow THE LAWS and HIS TRAINING, which would mean he was doing his job properly

I await your attempt at a well thought out response

Load Metric
    and when you cant....

it means that you cant charge the officer with doing anything wrong, because ALL HE DID was follow THE LAWS and HIS TRAINING, which would mean he was doing his job properly

I await your attempt at a well thought out response
    Drk....we have been over this. There were other cops on the scene. Only ONE cop fired and he fired 16 times. So that one cop was well trained and the rest were not? Get real.

Comments

SysOp: this
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    <shakes head>

I dont care how many times you think we went over this, you are STILL WRONG, and you will be unable to answer my question, BUT, to respond to YOUR statement, for like the 2nd or 3rd time, watch THIS video, starting at the 5 minute mark, for a few minutes, and it will completely explain why HE was the one to fire, and was pretty much the only one in a good position TO fire, and was the only one WHOSE LIFE WAS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER.

Then, you can apologize for your question

THEN, you can respond to my question from a few posts ago.

Load Metric
    <shakes head>

I dont care how many times you think we went over this, you are STILL WRONG, and you will be unable to answer my question, BUT, to respond to YOUR statement, for like the 2nd or 3rd time, watch THIS video, starting at the 5 minute mark, for a few minutes, and it will completely explain why HE was the one to fire, and was pretty much the only one in a good position TO fire, and was the only one WHOSE LIFE WAS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER.

Then, you can apologize for your question

THEN, you can respond to my question from a few posts ago.
    I don't care what videos you post or what your brother tells you. That was excessive. A cop could murder a baby in front of you, and you could find a way to justify the cops actions.

Comments

SysOp: this

El Gallo: The bottle could have been a dangerous and life threatening projectile

nunbeater: quit carrying gun shaped babies

JACKDANIELS: got him

Load Metric
    no offense drk, obviously we'll never agree on anything police related, but you're fucked in the head. but i give you props for fighting your side of the fight.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Personally, I think he was just aiming at the guys arm, which had the weapon in it, and he was trying to make sure that whatever that weapon was (notice I didnt say knife), was going to be dropped by LaQuan so it couldnt be used.
    this has to be the dumbest thing you have ever posted on this site.

Comments

SysOp: rofl

Muck Ficon: LOL

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Personally, I think he was just aiming at the guys arm, which had the weapon in it, and he was trying to make sure that whatever that weapon was (notice I didnt say knife), was going to be dropped by LaQuan so it couldnt be used.
    this has to be the dumbest thing you have ever posted on this site.
    Right?
    I can't believe he is till at it.

He posted that stupid video again? 45 minutes to tell us our eyes are lying to us.
    He hasn't changed one person mind, but still talks like he is in the majority and we are idiots.

I tried to bet him on this, and after all the BS he posts, he thought he should win if Van Dyke got 2nd murderer or less.

Comments

Muck Ficon: He's going to keep trying to convince us he's right.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    If that is used in his defense, which I expect it will be, I will expect an apology from all 3 of you nudnicks.

"Officer VanDyk...when you first began shooting, and Mr McDonald fell to the ground, why did you continue shooting?"

Now I know how dumb you three are....his entire defense may hinge around the weapon in his hand and you claim it's a dumb statement to make?

"Because he had a knife (or possibly something that can shoot bullets) and I was in fear of my life, so I was aiming at the weapon, and trying to get him to drop it. He was still a threat, while holding the weapon"
    Last edited by DRK Star; 05-10-2016 at 03:18 AM.

Thread Information