Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Request for a quick photoshop

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    "Comments
    DRK Star: that makes no sense"

DRK, don't be silly. If it were legal he wouldn't be charged with murder. And the odds of him hitting all 16 shots aren't "astronomical". If I remember correctly he dropped him with the 1st shot and then shot him 15 more times while he was basically immobile. If anything it would have been impossible for a trained marksman to miss any of those shots (unless he was missing on purpose)

"DRK, don't be silly. If it were legal he wouldn't be charged with murder."

Name:  rahm.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  20.2 KB

Comments

rum dick: yeah nevermind the laws will just blame it on politics....OK bro

Load Metric
    "And the odds of him hitting all 16 shots aren't "astronomical".

Google: Police Hit Ratio Statistics

they are astronomical for him to make contact with all 16 shots, at night, from that distance. Like lottery numbers is what I was told. Under stress, at night, 1 out of 4 bullets hitting, but he hit all 16. No cop will tell you that is normal. All police who commented couldnt believe those numbers. That is why some "tunnel vision" defense may come into play, where he could say, once my life is threatened, and I have the right to defend myself with lethal force, I just aim and pull the trigger, until I am not in fear any more, and Im essentially not counting trigger pulls and just "in the zone".

"If I remember correctly he dropped him with the 1st shot and then shot him 15 more times while he was basically immobile."

You are incorrect. Watch the video. First shot likely spun him around, I believe. More shots after that, until he went down. Cant remember...3-4?

"If anything it would have been impossible for a trained marksman to miss any of those shots (unless he was missing on purpose)"

You are watching too many movies. How often do you think these guys discharge their weapons? How often are those targets moving? Now how often are they under life or death stress? At night. These are not "skilled marksmen". Yes, they practice. They have to. These are not snipers...they are cops. Its not John Wick out there with a badge...its some goofy-haired pollock.

Comments

rum dick: wow i did not realize I was so much better at shooting than the average cop. will get back to you re the rest

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    99 problems but readin this thread aint one.

Load Metric
    haven't seen derek spin this much since someone outed his tags lol

Comments

rum dick: rofl forgot about that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    haven't seen derek spin this much since someone outed his tags lol

I just keep checking back to see if anyone made another photoshop request. So confusing.

Load Metric
    ok dragons lets see derek in his feather boa next to the 2 other chaps in the pic he posted

Load Metric
    and here i thought all along that he WAS the lorax..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    the 16 shots were not illegal. In my opinion, they were excessive. I told you that multiple times. I cant state they were justified. They just werent illegal.
    are you serious or do you really not understand that the use of excessive force is illegal? if not, please google "excessive force" and "section 1983"

Comments

rum dick: he really doesnt get it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    the 16 shots were not illegal. In my opinion, they were excessive. I told you that multiple times. I cant state they were justified. They just werent illegal.
    are you serious or do you really not understand that the use of excessive force is illegal? if not, please google "excessive force" and "section 1983"

Go ahead and locate for me the section that would apply to what happened.

good reading for you
    https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...t-are-they-now

Load Metric

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleeing_felon_rule

At common law, the fleeing felon rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. Force may be used by the victim, bystanders, or police officers. According to David Caplan "Immediate stopping of the fleeing felon, whether actually or presumably dangerous, was deemed absolutely necessary for the security of the people in a free state, and for maintaining the "public security.

Load Metric

Go ahead and locate for me the section that would apply to what happened.

good reading for you
    https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...t-are-they-now
    maybe i'm not understanding what you intended to say. in the post i quoted, you said that you believed what the officer did was excessive, but not illegal. my point is that by definition, excessive force is illegal. did you mean to say that the officer's actions were not excessive or do you actually think that an officer is free to use excessive force without breaking the law?

Load Metric
    ah, sorry.

If Im speaking as just some dumb ginger, strolling down the street, and I watch that video, I say to myself HOLY SHIT!!! That looks excessive as hell! Gallo and I were both like WTF when we watched and discussed it.

but then, I was informed of what comes into play in these situations (which 99.99% of the public is clueless about) and it makes more sense as to why the states attorney didnt know what the hell to charge him with, and why they likely surpressed it as long as they could because the public wouldnt understand, and Rahm wanted to be re-elected, and Anita wanted to be re-elected (since it was released, she lost her re-election to a very pro BLM, cop hating worthless black woman, who wants to prosecute cops to the fullest, yet let all criminals go).

Dont think they need something to charge him with, just to charge him. Rahm is doing everything he can to put the ails of the city all on other people's shoulders. He wants to run for president. He needs all this crap that is going on in Chicago to go away and get swept under the rug. They probably charged him with 1st degree because they either have some incredibly amazing dirt on the guy that no one knows about yet, like some secret recording, OR, they know they wont get it and they will say they gave it the old college try, he will be found not guilty and blacks will burn this fucking city down, and then no one is focused on Rahm. Rahm will then pay off the black civil leaders so that they march with him and stand together at a podium and talk about healing the city, and major overhauls on Police, and the blue code, and reform, and blah blah blah. My gut is telling me it will be this, and race relations will continue to be set back.

Load Metric
    BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE

Comments

blake: meeeeeeeee

Load Metric
    Requesting a photoshop of drk's brother chasing 'nita down the street.

Comments

blake: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Requesting a photoshop of drk's brother chasing 'nita down the street.

Load Metric
    Blake,

If it is any consolation, they dropped the charges on Nita for "Excessive Chins".

Load Metric
    Blake,

If it is any consolation, they dropped the charges on Nita for "Excessive Chins".
    Name:  DmCnu2f.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  68.5 KB

Load Metric
    Blake,

Name:  DmCnu2f.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  68.5 KB

Name:  73EUFral.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  33.3 KB

Thread Information