Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request for a quick photoshop

Load Metric

Request for a quick photoshop

I need The Lorax photoshopped in with Jesse Jackson and Father Phleger. If you can put Lorax marching with those two guys (Jesse in center and Phleger is on the right side of the page, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Name:  The-Lorax1.png
Views: 678
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  Pfleger.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  58.6 KB

If you want to cover up the guy in the grey sportcoat, that would be fine.

Load Metric
    it wasn't quick

Name:  Pflegerlorax4d.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  145.5 KB

Comments

DRK Star: oh shit!!!! thats fantastic!!! Owe you one

Henry: Photoballer. Drk stars cop brother and his cop friends have a hof thread now.

JMM:

Load Metric
    Two Chicago cops crashed into a tree early this morning on the Northwest side. They destroyed their car, and killed the tree. This is the fake protest photo. I think my brother is sending it in to one of the Cop blogs tonight.

#TreeLivesMatter

Load Metric
    what are you some fucking cop apologist? FUCK THE CPD.

seriously, fuck Chicago Police.

bye anita. bye rahm. bye mccarthy. See ya later Homan Square.

-signed
    LarryLaffer
    from the 312. west side Humboldt Park represent.

Comments

DRK Star: your opinion has been noted

GrenadaRoger: and Lord of the Lounge Lizards has spoken!

Henry: :popcorn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

-signed
    LarryLaffer

Care to put a wager on Homan Square being that "Black Ops" site, that so many want to believe?

<seeing that there hasnt been a single investigation done, unlike what the articles insinuate>

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

-signed
    LarryLaffer

Care to put a wager on Homan Square being that "Black Ops" site, that so many want to believe?

<seeing that there hasnt been a single investigation done, unlike what the articles insinuate>

Ummmmm.....it wouldn't be fair wager. .

Why aren't they investigating? You must not be from Chicago, because we are investigating. There have been hearings
    with the Cook County Board (a close friend is one of the people who came forward with their story, he plays poker as well, and testified in these hearings). The Chicago newspapers won't go near a story like this because in chicago we are a machine. And if that machine doesn't like your newspaper, you don't get stories. You don't get news.

sad state of affairs.

Curious, did you think 16 shots was necessary as well?

"you think if jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross?"-BillHicks

Comments

MumblesBadly: DRK has met his hometown match. This is gonna be good!

DRK Star: From Oak Park, go read previous cop threads here since you are new to the party. No investigation yet. Well versed in all things CPD. No 16 shots werent necessary, but its not illegal and odds of all 16 hitting him are astronomical.

Load Metric

Ummmmm.....it wouldn't be fair wager. .

Why aren't they investigating? You must not be from Chicago, because we are investigating. There have been hearings
    with the Cook County Board (a close friend is one of the people who came forward with their story, he plays poker as well, and testified in these hearings). The Chicago newspapers won't go near a story like this because in chicago we are a machine. And if that machine doesn't like your newspaper, you don't get stories. You don't get news.

sad state of affairs.

Curious, did you think 16 shots was necessary as well?

"you think if jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross?"-BillHicks

yes, he does think 16 shots were necessary

Comments

DRK Star: As per almost every comment you have made on the subject, you would be incorrect

Load Metric
    I figured as much. Anyone trying to make a funny post about Phleger is a fucking boot licking cop sucking apologist asshole.

I bet this clown is from the fucking suburbs too. They usually are.

Comments

Henry: take served HOT

MumblesBadly: Holy shit! He IS from the 'burbs!

nunbeater: respeck

Muck Ficon: LOL

DRK Star: the suburb directly next to the most dangerous area of Chicago, actually
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I figured as much. Anyone trying to make a funny post about Phleger is a fucking boot licking cop sucking apologist asshole.

Nailed em. His brother is a cop and a cop can shoot a dude 16 times and he'll find a way to justify it. Also he is voting for trump. Get em!!
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

Nailed em. His brother is a cop and a cop can shoot a dude 16 times and he'll find a way to justify it. Also he is voting for trump. Get em!!
    That cop is Jason Van Dyke. he's now the janitor at the FOP lodge. I guess he thought no one would see the video. or that there wouldnt be a video because they all fuck with their dash cams (he had been reprimanded a few times for doing this).

......and he was wrong. very wrong. Too bad it took Anita a year to charge him (which cost her a job). Any of you cop apologists care to take me on as to why those 16 shots were necessary? Do you really believe the police narrative that this piece of dog shit's life was in danger? After seeing the video? Blatant lies. Blatant cop sucking apologists. You know why I don't shed a tear when I hear of a cop being killed? Because they're killing us. So when Officer Asshole from the 11th (the wild west side as we call it) gets merked by some fucking gang banger, I lose any and all sympathy (even for the family). They are at war, and with war there are casualties. usually on both sides.

having said that, a lot of the bangers just need to learn how to properly shoot a fucking gun.

Comments

SysOp: if i could green this 1000 times i would.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

I guess fucking boot licking cop sucking apologist assholes also like going to cochela. That festival really attracts a wide range of people.

Load Metric
    Actually, im disappointed in Gallo here. He and I have discussed most of what he just commented on, and he made completely incorrect statements. I guess he isnt listening to me....

Comments

SysOp: no one listens to you

El Gallo: Your brother is a cop, you think 16 shots was justified and you are voting for Trump

Load Metric
    Larry,

No one wants to hear our CPD stories. They have repeatedly told me to stop posting them.

We should have a different board on here to post them.

Druff, set something up in another forum for us, would you please?

Comments

dwai: GO FUCK YOURSELF BUDDY

Load Metric
    Larry,

No one wants to hear our CPD stories. They have repeatedly told me to stop posting them.

I like hearing stories about the CPD. The fucked-up drug prohibition regime, combined with racism and careerism, has created a perfect storm of disfunctionality of law enforcement in Chicago. It took ending alcohol prohibition to stem the gang-driven violence that plagued Chicago 80+ years ago. It's time lawmakers wake up to how ending the other-than-alcohol drug prohibition regime will be necessary to end the Mexican standoff between the police and the community it is charged with serving and protecting.

Comments

LarryLaffer: green pill because that was legit
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Larry,

I like hearing stories about the CPD. The fucked-up drug prohibition regime, combined with racism and careerism, has created a perfect storm of disfunctionality of law enforcement in Chicago. It took ending alcohol prohibition to stem the gang-driven violence that plagued Chicago 80+ years ago. It's time lawmakers wake up to how ending the other-than-alcohol drug prohibition regime will be necessary to end the Mexican standoff between the police and the community it is charged with serving and protecting.

we dont need a whole board for CPD stories. I was just calling it like i saw it. DRK made this thread, asked for the photoshop, and i simply told him that he's a cop apologist from the suburbs (which im right?)

And we just started to decriminlize in the city as the states attorneys office will no longer prosecute misdemeanor drug offenses. That doesn't mean the cops can't give you a ticket or fuck wth you for the night. it just means when your case (if they arrest you) gets to court it will get thrown out immediately.

as for full on legalization: fat fucking chance. Illinois is one red fucking state outside of the ChiMetro Area. FFS, we chose Hillary. So when it comes down to it, even our GOP idiot Governor won't do it, even for tax purposes (it would surely bring it lots of $$$)

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    OK,
    Well, if you want to discuss anything, send me a PM, because Im always getting some good inside dirt regularly. There is no investigation going on at Homan. They wont find anything but OSHA violations over there (place is disgusting in some areas and a health hazzard).

I guess you could call me an "apologist", but I think you believe that I would just blatantly agree that everything they do is fine and just, and ignore any wrongdoings, which would be completely inaccurate. I fully want them punished for any wrongdoings, but at this point, 1 bad cop turns the entire city against ALL cops. Its unfair, and now hardly any of the cops want to lose their jobs, so they arent putting themselves in danger, and they arent doing the shitty things that their bosses illegally want them to do (Go out and get those ISRs!!!). Thats how this whole clusterfuck started in the first place. My brother is now in charge of trying to get his and other districts to go out and be aggressive again...he's like, fuck that.

Phleger is a douche. Fuck him. Self serving prick.

anyway, like I said, I would welcome any "spirited" discussions offline with you (provided you keep the vulgarity and name calling down, because if you noticed, I did not use any language towards you, I simply disagreed with your opinions/statements).

Also, Gallo is wrong over and over again, and it puzzles me as to why. He isnt hearing me when we discuss this and still thinks that I voted for and will vote for Trump. I have even told him who I wanted (I didnt vote for Trump). I can "justify" the LaQuan shooting because NO LAWS were broken. Their 1st degree murder charge will turn to dust in the wind, unless they have something completely outrageous to charge VanDyk with, which is always possible (like him saying over his microphone "Im gonna kill this guy", which would show pre-meditated intent). When a cop pulls the trigger, the avg hit rate is something like 1 out of 4 bullets will hit the guy, at best. Some have stated that based on distance, its more like 1 out of every 10 bullets will hit. Personally, I think he was just aiming at the guys arm, which had the weapon in it, and he was trying to make sure that whatever that weapon was (notice I didnt say knife), was going to be dropped by LaQuan so it couldnt be used. This might be against PO policy though. You are supposed to shoot for center mass, not at a guy's arm. Lots of defense angles to be played out in court.

msg me anytime you want to discuss and I'd be happy to engage

PS - $10 bet that Homan will not be investigated?

Load Metric
    by the way, here are this weekend's numbers, a week after Rahm said something to the effect of crime going down....

so wrong you are, Rahm...this year was as much as the previous two years combined.

Final Stupidity Tally:
    2016 weekend tally: 9 killed, 43 wounded
    2015 weekend tally: 3 killed, 25 wounded
    2014 weekend tally: 5 killed, 19 wounded

Friday 5/6
    2:45p 3900 W Wabansia, Humboldt Park, M/30
    8:15p 7600 S Maryland, Grand Crossing, M/29 HOMICIDE
    8:15p 7600 S Maryland, Grand Crossing, M/26
    8:15p 7600 S Maryland, Grand Crossing, M/40
    8:40p 7600 S Euclid, South Shore, M/20
    10:00p 2200 S Kirkland, North Lawndale, M/22
    10:10p 10709 S Champlain, Pullman, M/25
    10:55p 5500 S Russell, Washington Park, M/?
    11:00p 8000 S Union, Auburn Gresham, M/23
    11:00p 5100 S King, Washington Park, M/26
    11:00p 5100 S King, Washington Park, M/30
    11:40p 700 W 61st, Englewood, F/16

Saturday 5/7
    12:25a 5200 W Congress, Austin, M/15
    12:25a 5200 W Congress, Austin, M/24
    1:20a 6900 S Campbell, Chicago Lawn, M/25
    1:20a 6900 S Campbell, Chicago Lawn, M/29
    1:40a 7400 S Union, Englewood, M/30 HOMICIDE
    2:00a 6300 S Ashland, Englewood, M/18
    2:30a 2000 S Wolcott, Lower West Side, M/20
    2:35a 6400 S King, Grand Crossing, M/25
    3:00a 500 N Marshfield, West Town, M/25
    3:00a 6700 S Claremont, Chicago Lawn, M/38
    3:05a 1200 N Mason, Austin, F/24
    3:25a 6100 S St Lawrence, Woodlawn, M/39
    3:30a 3200 W Maypole, Garfield Park, M/23
    3:30a 3200 W Maypole, Garfield Park, M/25
    4:00a 1300 W Roosevelt, Near West Side, M/25
    12:00p 400 W 79th, Grand Crossing, M/16
    1:00p 10200 S Michigan, Roseland, F/16
    1:00p 10200 S Michigan, Roseland, M/20
    5:40p 3300 W Washington, Garfield Park, M/16
    7:50p 2350 S Kirkland, North Lawndale, M/38
    8:00p 5200 S Kolin, Archer Heights, M/58 HOMICIDE
    9:10p 1333 S Lawndale, North Lawndale, M/16
    10:55p 400 S Cicero, Austin, M/26 HOMICIDE
    11:20p 1300 S Homan, North Lawndale, M/26

Mother’s Day
    **There was a call for NO SHOOTINGS on Mother's Day....4 people ended up dead**
    12:15a 4100 W North, Humboldt Park, M/27
    12:35a 3600 W Cermak, North Lawndale, F/35
    12:45a 6100 N Oakley, West Ridge, M/20
    1:15a 4100 S Sacramento, Brighton Park, F/27
    1:30a 3800 W Adams, Garfield Park, M/21
    2:55a 4400 S California, Brighton Park, M/25
    3:15a 4400 W Washington, Garfield Park, M/21
    3:55a 5400 W Thomas, Austin, M/27
    5:10a 5000 N Lake Shore, Uptown, M/35 HOMICIDE
    5:30a 700 W 59th, Englewood, M/30
    8:55a 7658 S Prairie, Grand Crossing, M/21 HOMICIDE
    12:50p 5000 W Erie, Austin, M/17
    1:00p 200 S Karlov, Garfield Park, F/19
    1:00p 200 S Karlov, Garfield Park, M/21 HOMICIDE
    3:20p 3400 W Arthington Garfield Park M/16 HOMICIDE
    Monday Overtime
    12:30a 4500 S Drexel, Kenwood, M/51 HOMICIDE

Load Metric
    Are there still roving bands of blacks attacking people on Michigan Ave?

Comments

DRK Star: very much so

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Are there still roving bands of blacks attacking people on Michigan Ave?

when school is out for the summer, these will increase. they plan it on social media and let people know that at X time, they will all go and enter a store, and so they take the red line L train in from the south side, all show up inside a store, grab whatever they want, and run out.

You cant follow them, because that would be racial profiling. They all then just get back on the train and go home.

there are plenty of muggings going on downtown and in the white areas of the city, in much greater levels than in the past.

http://www.cwbchicago.com/

^ north side around Wrigley Field

In closing, based on how everything is moving toward, here in Chicago:

Police will be much less inclined to pursue anyone, as media is coming down hard on them actually chasing offenders
    Police will be much less inclined to stop anyone, as they are pretty much the only party that stands to lose anything in the encounter
    Offenders, if caught/charged, will be released or have to pay a small fine
    Politicians want the jails emptied out.
    Judges are letting offenders go with slaps on the wrist
    Criminals are getting more bold, and know that the Police wont get involved
    Criminals are being released from jail after serving only minuscule portions of their sentences

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/chi...nce-nixon-era/

I will let you determine what these things will all do for the city of Chicago.

but....FUCK THE POLICE!!!
    Last edited by DRK Star; 05-09-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Load Metric

Comments

nunbeater: TIGHT

Thread Information