Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2p2 sending thesparten back to PFA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

2p2 sending thesparten back to PFA

Post# 6 WPN addresses what appears to be a deleted sparten post. Then he is warned on page 2:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/21...affic-1605899/

They dropped the hammer on him in this thread:
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/21...pport-1606938/

Comments

Sanlmar: Good catch.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I want to know what happened to the pizza joint. Did Brandon really hustle him out of his pizza place money. Was the whole thing a fabrication? He's paying in gold coins and banned from posting here til he pays, that sounds like a level. What the fuck's up with this code of silence for thesparten.

Fuck 2+2, fuck em with a big rubber dick. IIRC Druff mentioned that one 2p2 mod said PFA was stealing their content which is not true. After that I noticed very few threads here that were on 2p2. It was a pretty effective preemptive strike even if it was totally untrue. Time to post topics here even if they are there first, fuck those guys.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-01-2016 at 04:41 PM.

Load Metric
    fuck 2p2 and and fuck spartentard

Load Metric
    PFA needs to face facts and accept it got jilted by one of the biggest internet spastics the world has ever known.

Reality doesn't come much harsher than that boys.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I want to know what happened to the pizza joint. Did Brandon really hustle him out of his pizza place money. Was the whole thing a fabrication? He's paying in gold coins and banned from posting here til he pays, that sounds like a level. What the fuck's up with this code of silence for thesparten.

Fuck 2+2, fuck em with a big rubber dick. IIRC Druff mentioned that one 2p2 mod said PFA was stealing their content which is not true. After that I noticed very few threads here that were on 2p2. It was a pretty effective preemptive strike even if it was totally untrue. Time to post topics here even if they are there first, fuck those guys.
    Brandon "hustle" Sparten??? Reread the story, which Sparten didn't challenge. Because *Sparten* was the one who repeatedly asked to up the stakes in order to make his money back. The hustler is usually the one asks for the stakes to be raised after purposely losing. The initial loser (Sparten) just kept losing. So, no hustle here. At least, not on Brandon's part.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Unless he miraculously overcame adult onset aspergers then I just can't see how that's the same PFA sparten.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Unless he miraculously overcame adult onset aspergers then I just can't see how that's the same PFA sparten.

IIRC it was clear that his gibberish post stylings were mostly affectations he used for attention.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

IIRC it was clear that his gibberish post stylings were mostly affectations he used for attention.
    This looks like Sparten to me.

We used to discuss the other sites. Comparing and contrasting Full Flush to ACR.

As an example, Sparten got pretty passionate about issues like the 4 hours of late registration that ACR had. He didn't have a lot of time and felt this nonsense made playing tournaments impossibly burdensome. He had direct conversations with some manager there and shortly afterward told me there was some change that he felt he could take some credit for.

He was always big on issues that affected rec players like himself.

I am pretty apathetic about online poker and tournaments especially. I just enjoyed kibitzing with him about these things just for the conversation. He got pretty charged up about certain things.

His life in NY, his passion for shit, and his day that was 18 hours of all out hustle was in stark contrast to my life of idleness, apathy and sloth. Would feel like I had been doused with an ice bucket challenge after talking with him.

The writing style of course is an important element here. Note that grammatical accuracy would fall off in spots. He had luck with girlfriends who were pretty smart. He would have her punch up a post two on this site when I called him out. I think this is what you see here.

Sparten was as first level as they come. WYSIWYG. No affectation Tine although ISWYDT. He was genuine and guiless and you feel sorry for folks like that.

He is committed to settling up with Drexel. The whole episode is embarrassing to him thus his absence here.

So what exactly got him banned on 2+2?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

So what exactly got him banned on 2+2?
    Being an inconceivably basic attention whore.

Comments

The_Lurker: well, that too

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's him.

Not even sure why he left PFA.

I mean, yeah, he got trolled, but if anything the trolling was LESS prior to him leaving, because people were fascinated with his restaurant thread.

Like Rollo Tomasi, perhaps he just had enough and quietly bowed out.

He does seem to have some kind of obsession with bumhunters online. He frequently talked about that subject when he called into radio.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I used to get a some random pms thesparten every once in a while about America's Cardroom.

He used worship them in the beginning and then changed his stance feeling they cater too much to regs and don't care about the recreational player like himself.

I can't remember some of the stuff he asked me it was very hard to comprehend wtf he was talking about at times but I do remember one time he was talking about some other site he was currently playing on saying how they were new and better then ACR,etc... He said the tournaments were nice for a recreational player like him and I was curious wtf this network so I replied and asked him something about if this site had "hand for hand" in their tournaments which ACR didn't have until just recently which is hilarious that any poker site runs without it and thesparten said "hand for hand? what does that even mean"? I knew right then he probably never cashed in a mtt in his life.

It's him.

Not even sure why he left PFA.

I mean, yeah, he got trolled, but if anything the trolling was LESS prior to him leaving, because people were fascinated with his restaurant thread.

Like Rollo Tomasi, perhaps he just had enough and quietly bowed out.

He does seem to have some kind of obsession with bumhunters online. He frequently talked about that subject when he called into radio.
    I think he wasn't so happy with some of the sound effects.

What happened to the fishbowl in Macau?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    he lost how much to Brandon and how? first time Im hearing this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    I remember hearing mid 5 figures.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Thats a lot of pizzas, as sharp as he was I would never have thought he could be a loosing player.

Load Metric
    Proof of this? I remember there being a person who lost money, but it was never confirmed to be the spartan...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Proof of this? I remember there being a person who lost money, but it was never confirmed to be the spartan...
    I thought it was that weasel doing radio with druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

It was in a post made by drexel roughly 6 weeks ago.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    thesparten is the only other poster on PFA who is redpilled about the flat earth besides me

Name:  eart.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  5.7 KB

Thread Information