Thread: Glenn Beck is cratering

Load Metric

Glenn Beck is cratering

Mr. Anti Trump who has been on a personal crusade to elect Ted Cruz is cratering. I used to like this guy like 10 years ago, but he really has become a nutjob in recent years lecturing everyone on the Constitution. Glenn is an reformed drunk and has a history of pill use. It would not surprise me to see him fall off the wagon in a spectacular fashion very soon. I don't care what anyone says, once an opiate user, always an opiate user, you cannot rid yourself of the opiate jonesing, you can only hide it.

40 Layoffs as Glenn Beck’s Blaze Empire Continues Its Decline and Fall

Sources estimate that 20 Blaze employees will lose their jobs in New York, a dozen in Washington, five in Ohio, and two or three in L.A. to satisfy the requirements of a multimillion-dollar bank loan.

The axe fell once again on Glenn Beck’s crumbling media empire Thursday as employees in the New York and Washington offices of The Blaze, Beck’s multi-media online operation, along with business staffers in Los Angeles and the documentary unit in Columbus, Ohio, were told their jobs are on the chopping block, according to multiple sources who spoke The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity.

Sources estimated that nearly 40 people are being laid off—including about 20 in New York, a dozen in Washington, five in Ohio and two or three working out of the LA office suite of former Blaze CEO Kraig Kitchin—in order to satisfy the requirements of a multimillion-dollar bank loan taken out recently to keep Beck’s revenue-challenged enterprise running.

Ironically, the mass layoffs are occurring shortly after the company hired CNN alumnus Matt Frucci, former executive producer of the cable network’s New Day morning show, to run The Blaze’s television operation in New York—which apparently will no longer exist.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-and-fall.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Mr. Anti Trump who has been on a personal crusade to elect Ted Cruz is cratering. I used to like this guy like 10 years ago, but he really has become a nutjob in recent years lecturing everyone on the Constitution. Glenn is an reformed drunk and has a history of pill use. It would not surprise me to see him fall off the wagon in a spectacular fashion very soon. I don't care what anyone says, once an opiate user, always an opiate user, you cannot rid yourself of the opiate jonesing, you can only hide it.

40 Layoffs as Glenn Beck’s Blaze Empire Continues Its Decline and Fall

Sources estimate that 20 Blaze employees will lose their jobs in New York, a dozen in Washington, five in Ohio, and two or three in L.A. to satisfy the requirements of a multimillion-dollar bank loan.

The axe fell once again on Glenn Beck’s crumbling media empire Thursday as employees in the New York and Washington offices of The Blaze, Beck’s multi-media online operation, along with business staffers in Los Angeles and the documentary unit in Columbus, Ohio, were told their jobs are on the chopping block, according to multiple sources who spoke The Daily Beast on condition of anonymity.

Sources estimated that nearly 40 people are being laid off—including about 20 in New York, a dozen in Washington, five in Ohio and two or three working out of the LA office suite of former Blaze CEO Kraig Kitchin—in order to satisfy the requirements of a multimillion-dollar bank loan taken out recently to keep Beck’s revenue-challenged enterprise running.

Ironically, the mass layoffs are occurring shortly after the company hired CNN alumnus Matt Frucci, former executive producer of the cable network’s New Day morning show, to run The Blaze’s television operation in New York—which apparently will no longer exist.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-and-fall.html
    No. He was always a nut job.

It turns out you can be too crazy to succeed even as a right-wing commentator. Who knew.

Thread Information