Page 974 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 4748749249649709719729739749759769779789841024107414741974 ... LastLast
Results 19,461 to 19,480 of 42951

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hordell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Wish I had rep left
    LOL, what a MONUMENTAL WEIRDO you are. You actually ran out of reps???? I give like 2 reps every four days. You burn out all your reps in a day???? You spend wayyyyyyy too much time here bud. Go get some fresh air and stop refreshing this forum 100 times a day and repping people. Geez, what a fucking odd human being you are.
    Dude... You're an attention whoring alcoholic who has claimed he is leaving this forum multiple times only to come back within days. It's pretty fucking obvious to anyone that knows people that crave attention like you do, that you are riddled with personal issues. You seriously are the LAST person that should be giving anyone shit about how much time they spend on this board.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

ToasterOven: lol

gimmick:
    Last edited by vegas1369; 06-07-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

LOL, what a MONUMENTAL WEIRDO you are. You actually ran out of reps???? I give like 2 reps every four days. You burn out all your reps in a day???? You spend wayyyyyyy too much time here bud. Go get some fresh air and stop refreshing this forum 100 times a day and repping people. Geez, what a fucking odd human being you are.
    Dude... You're an attention whoring alcoholic who has claimed he is leaving this forum multiple times only to come back within days. It's pretty fucking obvious to anyone that knows people that crave attention like you do how you are riddled with personal issues. You seriously are the LAST person that should be giving anyone shit about how much time they spend on this board.

Whose dupe is Ken Hordell anyway? Guys only been here 1 month.

Load Metric
    The difference between Watergate and this, ... is that Nixon and his cabal _knew_ what they were doing was patently illegal.

Team Trumptard genuinely have no idea that they are obstructing justice, colluding with Russia, committing sedition, whatever. They dont now what government laws are, their lawyers dont know what government laws are.

Honestly I think at least a partial contributor to the Republican indifference is the fact that they cant quite conceive of the sheer magnitude of Trump's ignorance. That's why so many people are quietly backing away from the table but really not saying anything. They dont want any part of the headlines on the way, and they dont want to get swept up in whatever Night of the Long Knives Trump has in store for his detractors before the hammer falls.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

CNN is in total meltdown mode. Collusion is gone, forgotten. It's now all about Obstruction. It's totally collapsing around them. Even the libtards are now not even mentioning Trump colluding with Putin, its all about a "cover-up" of no crime. LOL. Its all unraveling, they are now suggesting they need years of investigations.
    you realize this was what happened in watergate too, right? it was the coverup that got him, not the crime
    Dummy,

Watergate was about a CRIME. Burglary. And a series of crimes that followed covering up the burglary. Watergate was an orchestrated coverup that involved a million dollar in payments out of the White House to keep people silent. Many people went to jail.

This bullshit, there was no crime. No coverup. You have no idea what you are talking about. It does not matter. Trump is spinning libtards out of control. You among them. You will never see Trump impeached, although you will likely see him re-elected. You don't understand how impeachment works and how impossible it is, but keep watching MSNBC, they draw lemmings like you in for ratings. (Fox does the same thing as well).

Load Metric

Dude... You're an attention whoring alcoholic who has claimed he is leaving this forum multiple times only to come back within days. It's pretty fucking obvious to anyone that knows people that crave attention like you do, that you are riddled with personal issues. You seriously are the LAST person that should be giving anyone shit about how much time they spend on this board.
    You were a lot more cordial when you were slinging drinks for tips. I guess now that you are a legalized pot dealer not living paycheck to paycheck anymore you can talk down to people. I made quite a bit of money last year being a "drunk plumber", and I still treat people with respect. I don't have any personal issues, unless its spending too much money on stuff like $160 Alaskan King Crab. I always feel guilty about that.

Load Metric
    Notice how the whole "Collusion with Putin" has totally gone away????? It's all about some conversation Trump had with Comey. LOL. Libatards are spinning. CNN says we needs "YEARS of investigations".

You dumb fuckers, who said "elections have consequences"? That was Obama when he was gloating with Nancy Pelosi. Now the Republicans are in power, and YOU DON'T LIKE IT?????

What a walking turd this investigation turned out to be. Remember when Trump claimed the election was rigged and how Obama said that was impossible???? What a joke.
    Hey dumbass, it doesn't matter if he was elected, he can still be impeached.

What a fucking mongoloid
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Wish I had rep left
    Wish I had rep left
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    The difference between Watergate and this, ... is that Nixon and his cabal _knew_ what they were doing was patently illegal.

Team Trumptard genuinely have no idea that they are obstructing justice, colluding with Russia, committing sedition, whatever. They dont now what government laws are, their lawyers dont know what government laws are.

Honestly I think at least a partial contributor to the Republican indifference is the fact that they cant quite conceive of the sheer magnitude of Trump's ignorance. That's why so many people are quietly backing away from the table but really not saying anything. They dont want any part of the headlines on the way, and they dont want to get swept up in whatever Night of the Long Knives Trump has in store for his detractors before the hammer falls.
    What did Nixon is was the following:

1) Democratic House and Senate (does not exist today, not even close)

2) Horrible economy (does not exist today, low interest rates, low unemployment)

3) Vietnam War

Unless Trump puts USA in a unpopular war and the economy tanks, and Dems take over, you will NEVER get a Watergate scenario. People on this board just don't understand history and just get their news from Rachel Maddow, who correctly flames the fire because that is exactly what she is paid to do. Her job is to get ratings, period, any way possible. So you shit on the floor and draw flies. Hannity did it for years with Obama. It works and gets the host $15M a year.

Load Metric

you realize this was what happened in watergate too, right? it was the coverup that got him, not the crime
    Dummy,

Watergate was about a CRIME. Burglary. And a series of crimes that followed covering up the burglary. Watergate was an orchestrated coverup that involved a million dollar in payments out of the White House to keep people silent. Many people went to jail.

This bullshit, there was no crime. No coverup. You have no idea what you are talking about. It does not matter. Trump is spinning libtards out of control. You among them. You will never see Trump impeached, although you will likely see him re-elected. You don't understand how impeachment works and how impossible it is, but keep watching MSNBC, they draw lemmings like you in for ratings. (Fox does the same thing as well).
    yeah, you keep saying there was no coverup.

ok, what would you call trump asking for loyalty from comey during an investigation into russian collusion, and then firing him when he didn't receive it? sounds a little shady, no?

also, i'm on record as saying there won't be any impeachment and i don't even think that's the end game for the democrats.

what dems want is to keep trump so bogged down and mired in scandal that not even the republicans will feel it's ok to work with him.

they want any hope of legislation trump might pass to be squashed.

judging by the amount of bills enacted into law since trump took office (i.e., none), i'd say their plan is going pretty well (with a lot of help from trump on twitter).

also lol at this plumber telling me i don't understand how impeachment works

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    LIBERALS SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL
    CNN is in total meltdown mode. Collusion is gone, forgotten. It's now all about Obstruction. It's totally collapsing around them. Even the libtards are now not even mentioning Trump colluding with Putin, its all about a "cover-up" of no crime. LOL. Its all unraveling, they are now suggesting they need years of investigations.

Here is NOT a cover up. Neil Gorsuch. And the NEXT Supreme Court Justice. Party over Dems. Supreme Court reset for a generation, DEAL WITH IT. We need some mandatory prayer in public schools, sounds right. I cannot wait until I see that huge nativity scene on the White House lawn this December. About time! NOT SAD!
    So I guess you're not one for freedom of religion.

I get it. When you spend all day with your face in other people's shit-clogged toilets, prayer is probably a comfort.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    "I felt compelled to document my first conversation with the President-Elect in a memo. To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting. Creating written records immediately after one-on-one conversations with Mr. Trump was my practice from that point forward. This had not been my practice in the past. I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) -- once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions. I can recall nine one-on-one conversations with President Trump in four months -- three in person and six on the phone."

"It turned out to be just the two of us, seated at a small oval table in the center of the Green Room. Two Navy stewards waited on us, only entering the room to serve food and drinks.
    The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away."

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI's traditionally independent status in the executive branch.
    I replied that I loved my work and intended to stay and serve out my ten-year term as Director. And then, because the set-up made me uneasy, I added that I was not "reliable" in the way politicians use that word, but he could always count on me to tell him the truth. I added that I was not on anybody's side politically and could not be counted on in the traditional political sense, a stance I said was in his best interest as the President.

A few moments later, the President said, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty." I didn't move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner. At one point, I explained why it was so important that the FBI and the Department of Justice be independent of the White House. I said it was a paradox: Throughout history, some Presidents have decided that because "problems" come from Justice, they should try to hold the Department close. But blurring those boundaries ultimately makes the problems worse by undermining public trust in the institutions and their work.

Near the end of our dinner, the President returned to the subject of my job, saying he was very glad I wanted to stay, adding that he had heard great things about me from Jim Mattis, Jeff Sessions, and many others. He then said, "I need loyalty." I replied, "You will always get honesty from me." He paused and then said, "That's what I want, honest loyalty." I paused, and then said, "You will get that from me." As I wrote in the memo I created immediately after the dinner, it is possible we understood the phrase "honest loyalty" differently, but I decided it wouldn't be productive to push it further. The term -- honest loyalty -- had helped end a very awkward conversation and my explanations had made clear what he should expect.

"On February 14, I went to the Oval Office for a scheduled counterterrorism briefing of the President. He sat behind the desk and a group of us sat in a semi-circle of about six chairs facing him on the other side of the desk. The Vice President, Deputy Director of the CIA, Director of the National CounterTerrorism Center, Secretary of Homeland Security, the Attorney General, and I were in the semi-circle of chairs. I was directly facing the President, sitting between the Deputy CIA Director and the Director of NCTC. There were quite a few others in the room, sitting behind us on couches and chairs.

The President signaled the end of the briefing by thanking the group and telling them all that he wanted to speak to me alone.
    I stayed in my chair. As the participants started to leave the Oval Office, the Attorney General lingered by my chair, but the President thanked him and said he wanted to speak only with me. The last person to leave was Jared Kushner, who also stood by my chair and exchanged pleasantries with me. The President then excused him, saying he wanted to speak with me."

When the door by the grandfather clock closed, and we were alone, the President began by saying, "I want to talk about Mike Flynn." Flynn had resigned the previous day. The President began by saying Flynn hadn't done anything wrong in speaking with the Russians, but he had to let him go because he had misled the Vice President. He added that he had other concerns about Flynn, which he did not then specify.

The President then made a long series of comments about the problem with leaks of classified information -- a concern I shared and still share. After he had spoken for a few minutes about leaks, Reince Priebus leaned in through the door by the grandfather clock and I could see a group of people waiting behind him. The President waved at him to close the door, saying he would be done shortly. The door closed.

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, "He is a good guy and has been through a lot." He repeated that Flynn hadn't done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." I replied only that "he is a good guy." (In fact, I had a positive experience dealing with Mike Flynn when he was a colleague as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency at the beginning of my term at FBI.) I did not say I would "let this go."
    The President returned briefly to the problem of leaks. I then got up and left out the door by the grandfather clock, making my way through the large group of people waiting there, including Mr. Priebus and the Vice President.

I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign. I could be wrong, but I took him to be focusing on what had just happened with Flynn's departure and the controversy around his account of his phone calls. Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI's role as an independent investigative agency.

The FBI leadership team agreed with me that it was important not to infect the investigative team with the President's request, which we did not intend to abide. We also concluded that, given that it was a one-on-one conversation, there was nothing available to corroborate my account. We concluded it made little sense to report it to Attorney General Sessions, who we expected would likely recuse himself from involvement in Russia-related investigations. (He did so two weeks later.) The Deputy Attorney General's role was then filled in an acting capacity by a United States Attorney, who would also not be long in the role. After discussing the matter, we decided to keep it very closely held, resolving to figure out what to do with it down the road as our investigation progressed. The investigation moved ahead at full speed, with none of the investigative team members -- or the Department of Justice lawyers supporting them -- aware of the President's request.

Shortly afterwards, I spoke with Attorney General Sessions in person to pass along the President's concerns about leaks. I took the opportunity to implore the Attorney General to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened -- him being asked to leave while the FBI Director, who reports to the AG, remained behind -- was inappropriate and should never happen. He did not reply. For the reasons discussed above, I did not mention that the President broached the FBI's potential investigation of General Flynn.

On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as "a cloud" that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to "lift the cloud." I responded that we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be great benefit, if we didn't find anything, to our having done the work well. He agreed, but then re-emphasized the problems this was causing him.

"Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know." I did not reply or ask him what he meant by "that thing." I said only that the way to handle it was to have the White House Counsel call the Acting Deputy Attorney General. He said that was what he would do and the call ended.
    Yeah you rubes, nothing to see here at all.

Load Metric

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it. In bottomshit's case, he's too dumb to understand history in the first place.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Don't forget bragging about his non-existent savings and the very very good job he did on that paper he wrote in school.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Dude... You're an attention whoring alcoholic who has claimed he is leaving this forum multiple times only to come back within days. It's pretty fucking obvious to anyone that knows people that crave attention like you do how you are riddled with personal issues. You seriously are the LAST person that should be giving anyone shit about how much time they spend on this board.

Whose dupe is Ken Hordell anyway? Guys only been here 1 month.
    Bottomset, and he's had a few dozen other dupes, each stupider than the last.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

You were a lot more cordial when you were slinging drinks for tips. I guess now that you are a legalized pot dealer not living paycheck to paycheck anymore you can talk down to people. I made quite a bit of money last year being a "drunk plumber", and I still treat people with respect. I don't have any personal issues, unless its spending too much money on stuff like $160 Alaskan King Crab. I always feel guilty about that.
    LOL... I believe I called you out on your bullshit much, much more and was a lot less cordial to you when I was still slinging drinks, "Noodles"

Liquor is destroying your memory my friend.

Load Metric

Lmao gtfo

Treating people with respect apparently means insulting them and bragging about things most people would be embarrassed to say
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Psst Vegas. To get impeachment you need a majority of the House to vote for Impeachment (never happening with Republicans). In the Senate you need 67 Senators to convict (never happening).

I get the fact you are shitting bricks because you think Sessions is going to nuke your pot farm, but don't intentionally ignore reality. Then you just become an every day troll like HongMonger and laughed at.

Try to stay up on current events.

Load Metric
    "I felt compelled to document my first conversation with the President-Elect in a memo. To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting. Creating written records immediately after one-on-one conversations with Mr. Trump was my practice from that point forward. This had not been my practice in the past. I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) -- once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions. I can recall nine one-on-one conversations with President Trump in four months -- three in person and six on the phone."

"It turned out to be just the two of us, seated at a small oval table in the center of the Green Room. Two Navy stewards waited on us, only entering the room to serve food and drinks.
    The President began by asking me whether I wanted to stay on as FBI Director, which I found strange because he had already told me twice in earlier conversations that he hoped I would stay, and I had assured him that I intended to. He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away."

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI's traditionally independent status in the executive branch.
    I replied that I loved my work and intended to stay and serve out my ten-year term as Director. And then, because the set-up made me uneasy, I added that I was not "reliable" in the way politicians use that word, but he could always count on me to tell him the truth. I added that I was not on anybody's side politically and could not be counted on in the traditional political sense, a stance I said was in his best interest as the President.

A few moments later, the President said, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty." I didn't move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner. At one point, I explained why it was so important that the FBI and the Department of Justice be independent of the White House. I said it was a paradox: Throughout history, some Presidents have decided that because "problems" come from Justice, they should try to hold the Department close. But blurring those boundaries ultimately makes the problems worse by undermining public trust in the institutions and their work.

Near the end of our dinner, the President returned to the subject of my job, saying he was very glad I wanted to stay, adding that he had heard great things about me from Jim Mattis, Jeff Sessions, and many others. He then said, "I need loyalty." I replied, "You will always get honesty from me." He paused and then said, "That's what I want, honest loyalty." I paused, and then said, "You will get that from me." As I wrote in the memo I created immediately after the dinner, it is possible we understood the phrase "honest loyalty" differently, but I decided it wouldn't be productive to push it further. The term -- honest loyalty -- had helped end a very awkward conversation and my explanations had made clear what he should expect.

"On February 14, I went to the Oval Office for a scheduled counterterrorism briefing of the President. He sat behind the desk and a group of us sat in a semi-circle of about six chairs facing him on the other side of the desk. The Vice President, Deputy Director of the CIA, Director of the National CounterTerrorism Center, Secretary of Homeland Security, the Attorney General, and I were in the semi-circle of chairs. I was directly facing the President, sitting between the Deputy CIA Director and the Director of NCTC. There were quite a few others in the room, sitting behind us on couches and chairs.

The President signaled the end of the briefing by thanking the group and telling them all that he wanted to speak to me alone.
    I stayed in my chair. As the participants started to leave the Oval Office, the Attorney General lingered by my chair, but the President thanked him and said he wanted to speak only with me. The last person to leave was Jared Kushner, who also stood by my chair and exchanged pleasantries with me. The President then excused him, saying he wanted to speak with me."

When the door by the grandfather clock closed, and we were alone, the President began by saying, "I want to talk about Mike Flynn." Flynn had resigned the previous day. The President began by saying Flynn hadn't done anything wrong in speaking with the Russians, but he had to let him go because he had misled the Vice President. He added that he had other concerns about Flynn, which he did not then specify.

The President then made a long series of comments about the problem with leaks of classified information -- a concern I shared and still share. After he had spoken for a few minutes about leaks, Reince Priebus leaned in through the door by the grandfather clock and I could see a group of people waiting behind him. The President waved at him to close the door, saying he would be done shortly. The door closed.

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, "He is a good guy and has been through a lot." He repeated that Flynn hadn't done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." I replied only that "he is a good guy." (In fact, I had a positive experience dealing with Mike Flynn when he was a colleague as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency at the beginning of my term at FBI.) I did not say I would "let this go."
    The President returned briefly to the problem of leaks. I then got up and left out the door by the grandfather clock, making my way through the large group of people waiting there, including Mr. Priebus and the Vice President.

I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign. I could be wrong, but I took him to be focusing on what had just happened with Flynn's departure and the controversy around his account of his phone calls. Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI's role as an independent investigative agency.

The FBI leadership team agreed with me that it was important not to infect the investigative team with the President's request, which we did not intend to abide. We also concluded that, given that it was a one-on-one conversation, there was nothing available to corroborate my account. We concluded it made little sense to report it to Attorney General Sessions, who we expected would likely recuse himself from involvement in Russia-related investigations. (He did so two weeks later.) The Deputy Attorney General's role was then filled in an acting capacity by a United States Attorney, who would also not be long in the role. After discussing the matter, we decided to keep it very closely held, resolving to figure out what to do with it down the road as our investigation progressed. The investigation moved ahead at full speed, with none of the investigative team members -- or the Department of Justice lawyers supporting them -- aware of the President's request.

Shortly afterwards, I spoke with Attorney General Sessions in person to pass along the President's concerns about leaks. I took the opportunity to implore the Attorney General to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened -- him being asked to leave while the FBI Director, who reports to the AG, remained behind -- was inappropriate and should never happen. He did not reply. For the reasons discussed above, I did not mention that the President broached the FBI's potential investigation of General Flynn.

On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as "a cloud" that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to "lift the cloud." I responded that we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be great benefit, if we didn't find anything, to our having done the work well. He agreed, but then re-emphasized the problems this was causing him.

"Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know." I did not reply or ask him what he meant by "that thing." I said only that the way to handle it was to have the White House Counsel call the Acting Deputy Attorney General. He said that was what he would do and the call ended.
    Yeah you rubes, nothing to see here at all.

The whole thing is bananas. No way to run a government based on the rule of law.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Psst Vegas. To get impeachment you need a majority of the House to vote for Impeachment (never happening with Republicans). In the Senate you need 67 Senators to convict (never happening).

I get the fact you are shitting bricks because you think Sessions is going to nuke your pot farm, but don't intentionally ignore reality. Then you just become an every day troll like HongMonger and laughed at.

The only people laughing at me are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric

The only people laughing at me are too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

SUCH A MORON

Thread Information