Page 945 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 445845895935941942943944945946947948949955995104514451945 ... LastLast
Results 18,881 to 18,900 of 42939

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Since kushner's Jewish I don't even consider prison as a possibility, if he wasn't tho he'd be getting fucked like Flynn. No media calling for Kushner to resign huh? Still better than a bunch of hardcore Christians running the show. Imagine if all media outlets were like FOX News.

Check in w the Ted Cruz whackos. I agree with these guys quite a bit somehow.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-26-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Name:  Beat-It-600a-CI.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  209.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    It's not beating a dead horse if the horse isn't dead yet. The matter is still under investigation. I know it would be convenient for you if it just went away, but it's not going to go away until it is thoroughly investigated.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I'm officially done with CNN.

Even though i'm more aligned with their politics than the other US news channels. I'm staggered at them practically refusing to report on any news which doesn't make Trump look bad.

It's not even like certain news stories would make him look good. They just don't make him look bad, so they fudge it.

I'm on board with them going after Trump. But fucking hell, this is like some Middle Eastern shit.

Yeah but that sort of agitatsiya propaganda is what got him 'elected', and literally less than 24 hours after he got 'elected' he called CNN fake news, so its fucking on.
    CNN has been around for a while, not like they just showed up with a Trump agenda.
    Yeah they're sticking their foot out a bit much like PBS and Democracy Now but, as mentioned, they were publicly called out by Trump, with no supporting evidence so fair is fair. I'm curious as to what good news from the Trump administration they or anyone else is refusing to report?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    It's not beating a dead horse if the horse isn't dead yet. The matter is still under investigation. I know it would be convenient for you if it just went away, but it's not going to go away until it is thoroughly investigated.
    hmmmm idk. sure it would be nice to get on with the MAGA but the D party getting completely whalloped in 2018 for being Russia tards may be very satisfying. I very much want to see the scammers that are trying to persuade everyone that my white male self is auto racist get theirs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Soros Soros Soros
    A while back I was pondering the motives behind Hillary's destruction of Libya. If we really cared about human rights or who sponsored terrorism or if we wanted to steal oil, Saudi Arabia would be #1 on the list.

We know her biggest donor is Soros, we knows he pays to much $ to be ignored and we know his goal is flooding white nations with preferably blacks and/or Muslim immigrants but any minority will do aka create an "open society" aka Neoliberal hell.
    Then I saw this on pol.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Now it all makes sense, thank you Citizens United.
    Then to find out Bill Clinton was the one originally behind the Iraq War. Republicans gladly took the blame and shielded the Clinton's from their role so that they could get their girl Hillary in there to finish the job. sick

Factoid: Mike Pence Praised Hillary Clinton During The Libya Intervention and supported the TPP.

Comments

GringoStar: Good realization. Better late than never. The Russia scandal is laughable with all of the Saudis holding countless Clinton IOUs
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-27-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Load Metric

hmmmm idk. sure it would be nice to get on with the MAGA but the D party getting completely whalloped in 2018 for being Russia tards may be very satisfying. I very much want to see the scammers that are trying to persuade everyone that my white male self is auto racist get theirs
    but trump already has the house and senate. what more does he need to get on with the MAGA? what are you looking for him to do?

republicans are way less unified than dems, which makes it hard for them to govern even when they have control. obama had just as much resistance from republicans when he took office and he got obamacare passed.

you're delusional if you think there will ever be a time when dems will think this guy's normal and decide to work with him. our system rewards obstruction since most dems are in heavy dem districts or states, and will never face an electoral challenge. in fact, they'd get primaried if they decided to work with him, just like republicans would have if they worked with obama.
    Last edited by blake; 05-27-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Load Metric

I know you aren't the dumbest of the Trumpkins, but it still seems like you don't understand any of this.

The Republicans are stopping Trump. Democrats have no power.

1. Republicans are having hearings. Graham, Burr, Chaffetz are all Republicans. Democrats can't call for hearings.

2. Trumpcare wasn't voted on in the senate because McConnell didn't put it up for a vote. Democrats don't decide what gets voted on.

3. Republicans Corker and Cornyn said Trump's budget is dead on arrival. They are Republicans.

4. McCain said the Russia collusion is approaching Watergate in size and scope. McCain is a Republican.

5. Trump appointed Rod Rosenstein to the justice department. Rosenstein called for a special counsel. Trump's own man did this, not Democrats.

It just seems like you Trump cult members don't really get any of this.

Comments

El Gallo: Exactly... next will be some "deep state" conspiracy bullshit

big dick: brainwashing is a thing

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

I know you aren't the dumbest of the Trumpkins, but it still seems like you don't understand any of this.

1. Republicans are having hearings. Graham, Burr, Chaffetz are all Republicans. Democrats can't call for hearings.

2. Trumpcare wasn't voted on in the senate because McConnell didn't put it up for a vote. Democrats don't decide what gets voted on.

3. Republicans Corker and Cornyn said Trump's budget is dead on arrival. They are Republicans.

4. McCain said the Russia collusion is approaching Watergate in size and scope. McCain is a Republican.

5. Trump appointed Rod Rosenstein to the justice department. Rosenstein called for a special counsel. Trump's own man did this, not Democrats.

John McCain hates Trump, and he is a very bitter old man. He blew his chance in 2000 and 2008, and is especially bitter when an outsider like Trump has come in and done what he failed to do. He is a lot like Hillary Clinton who felt the Presidency was her turn. McCain is aligned much more with the Democrats than Republicans, I see an Arlan Spector flip soon.

As far as Watergate, people watch too much MSNBC. Watergate was based on an actual crime (burglary) and an elaborate cover-up which included over a million dollars being paid and authorized by the Nixon White House as hush money.Dozens were routinely going to jail and being indicted. With Trump, no crime has been identified. Let's say the worst case scenario happened, which is a couple people with the campaign worked with people from Russia to use Facebook to micro target voters, that is not a crime, plus it probably did not happen anyway. Other conspiracy theories suggest Trump former baking relationships the last 20 years comes into play, which here again, is not a crime.

In addition, the Congress in 1974 was overwhelming Democrat and there was no conservative media for Nixon to fight back with. Everything was against him. With no crime associated with Trump, you have a purely a political process and asking sitting Republicans to go against 87% of the Republicans (that is Trump's approval with them) and that is never going to happen.

The biggest obstacle for Impeachment hawks is 90% of the general public don't think Russia as some huge threat anymore to the US. That ship sailed in the 80s and especially when the Berlin Wall came down. Everyone views the major threat as ISIS and rogue terrorists like Manchester. Until Russians start blowing themselves up on street corners, nobody is going to give a shit what they are doing in some shit country like Ukraine. It's just not on anyone's radar. This whole "they interfered with our elections" is the biggest non starter in this country since Lewinsky, an issue only the Republican Congress felt was important. In many ways the public's repudiation of that "scandal" allowed Trump to brush off his infidelities and Access Hollywood this last go around.

Load Metric
    Reason number 44,597 why Trump isn't worthy of the prestige his title carries.

Unless he speaks speaks fluent Italian? (the country which is hosting this piece of excrement)

Comments

MumblesBadly: Trump prolly didn't expect that Italian guy to mention how many electoral college votes Trump won.

Diamond
    Load Metric

no I'm totally aware many of the Rs are scammers too, but I believe they learn soon enough that MAGA OR BUST is their best political option. I only side with the Rs because I'm a white male and they aren't trying to convince everyone I'm Satan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

but trump already has the house and senate. what more does he need to get on with the MAGA? what are you looking for him to do?

republicans are way less unified than dems, which makes it hard for them to govern even when they have control. obama had just as much resistance from republicans when he took office and he got obamacare passed.

you're delusional if you think there will ever be a time when dems will think this guy's normal and decide to work with him. our system rewards obstruction since most dems are in heavy dem districts or states, and will never face an electoral challenge. in fact, they'd get primaried if they decided to work with him, just like republicans would have if they worked with obama.

don't have to work with the Ds if they get creamed again in 2018 and see my above response to HK regarding the future direction of the R party

Comments

blake: added another post at same time i saw this

Load Metric

no I'm totally aware many of the Rs are scammers too, but I believe they learn soon enough that MAGA OR BUST is their best political option. I only side with the Rs because I'm a white male and they aren't trying to convince everyone I'm Satan
    i'm genuinely curious about the following questions and don't know any hardcore trump supporters i can ask.

were you more hopeful that trump would be able to work with dems like he said he wanted to or was this about what you expected? did you think that politics would change?

which of his campaign promises do you think he'll still be able to deliver? which ones, if any, do you even care about?

what would constitute MAGA? are we there yet?

if the economy stays about the same, do you think trump will be able to win those swing states (wisc, pa, etc.) in 2020, or are you like me in thinking that the dems could run mr. potato head and make up those 30,000 votes?

thanks

Load Metric

Im not keen on identity politics either, but you are attributing the opinions of a vocal minority to all of the Democratic Party. I prefer to focus on policy and economy. The simple fact is that Trump despises you. He suckered in those who feel forgotten, whether due to the economy, geography or race, but so far he has done nothing but attempt to fuck those people up the ass with an elephant cock. Those are the people who benefit from the ACA, HHS programs, food stamps, and everything else Trump wants to take away so he can enrich those who already have more money than they can possibly spend. This board has a lot of experience with scammers, but many of our posters have fallen for the biggest scam of all. I guess "it's not stealing if they hand you the money."

Comments

big dick: REALLY NAILED IT

DirtyB: elephant cock rep

Muck Ficon: Well said

gimmick:

ToasterOven:
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    5 star post HK ^

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i'm genuinely curious about the following questions and don't know any hardcore trump supporters i can ask.

were you more hopeful that trump would be able to work with dems like he said he wanted to or was this about what you expected? did you think that politics would change?

ya, I naively thought that draining the swamp was possible. F'n swamp. Still may be, we will have to see who runs for office in '18 and '20

which of his campaign promises do you think he'll still be able to deliver? which ones, if any, do you even care about?

tax cuts, that's when I think trump derangement syndrome will begin to fade

what would constitute MAGA? are we there yet?

no but the train is still on the tracks. and need trump derangement syndrome to fade first.

if the economy stays about the same, do you think trump will be able to win those swing states (wisc, pa, etc.) in 2020, or are you like me in thinking that the dems could run mr. potato head and make up those 30,000 votes?

predicting politics 3 years away is a loser's game. probably the reason the D's got creamed in 2016 is cuz they set their plan in motion in 2008. And no, u can't just run mr. potato head, the coolest guy wins every time

thanks

Comments

blake:

Load Metric
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...n-affairs.html

Former House Speaker John Boehner praised Trump for his approach abroad and his aggressiveness in fighting Islamic State militants. "Everything else he's done has been a complete disaster," the Ohio Republican said.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Im not keen on identity politics either, but you are attributing the opinions of a vocal minority to all of the Democratic Party. I prefer to focus on policy and economy. The simple fact is that Trump despises you. He suckered in those who feel forgotten, whether due to the economy, geography or race, but so far he has done nothing but attempt to fuck those people up the ass with an elephant cock. Those are the people who benefit from the ACA, HHS programs, food stamps, and everything else Trump wants to take away so he can enrich those who already have more money than they can possibly spend. This board has a lot of experience with scammers, but many of our posters have fallen for the biggest scam of all. I guess "it's not stealing if they hand you the money."

first of all no trump loves me.

and those getting f'd by Obamacare repeal? that's on them, they knew it was coming. u may be attributing the opinions of a vocal minority of the Democrat party who are trying to persuade trump supporters that they made a mistake.

Load Metric
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/u...e-iphone-share

"US Quietly Lifts Limit on Refugees"

Yet another thing the Trumpets wanted that isn't actaully going to happen.
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information