Page 93 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596971031431935931093 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 42957

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Question to this sites many esteemed Trump supporters:

What are some things Trump would do in the white house that would make you say "Wow, we really fucked up".

Examples... a third world war? Increased in taxes? A domestic insurrection? Banks collapsing / dollar imploding?

Just name 3 things that would make you say "Oof, Trump really fucked us good."
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ok ok ok I get it, abstractions arent your thing.

Name 3 things that would have to improve under Trump for you to say "Wow Trump isnt an opportunistic dirtbag who accomplished what the best minds in Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the KGB couldnt; degrading the republic."

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Question to this sites many esteemed Trump supporters:

What are some things Trump would do in the white house that would make you say "Wow, we really fucked up".

Examples... a third world war? Increased in taxes? A domestic insurrection? Banks collapsing / dollar imploding?

Just name 3 things that would make you say "Oof, Trump really fucked us good."
    Trump failing to get a conservative Supreme Court Justice approved and we then endure 25 years of liberal agenda.

Load Metric
    Yes 25 years of civil rights, universal health care, and ecological responsibility would devastate us somehow I'm sure. Try harder.

Comments

big dick: fucking libtards

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Ok ok ok I get it, abstractions arent your thing.

Name 3 things that would have to improve under Trump for you to say "Wow Trump isnt an opportunistic dirtbag who accomplished what the best minds in Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the KGB couldnt; degrading the republic."
    Don't answer this Trump supporters. Trump said he will make America great again.....so he will. Sonatine is just trying to lure you into an intelligent debate. Ask yourself....what would Trump do? Answer the question....or point out that Sonatine is a creepy pedo.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Yeah I get the feeling that the only viable answer here is "Trust him, hes going to fix everything you creepy pedo".

Load Metric
    Melania redecorates the White House and does a big reveal a la Jackie Kennedy on National TV and interrupts regular Game of Thrones programming?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Melania redecorates the White House and does a big reveal a la Jackie Kennedy on National TV and interrupts regular Game of Thrones programming?
    Redecorate? Donald will have the White House leveled, and build some giant, gaudy skyscraper with his name on top of it.

Name:  trumphouse.jpeg
Views: 477
Size:  88.4 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Right idea, but not remotedly tall enough.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Congrats to the Trump bettors, esp if you got in early:

If I got in early on that, I'd sell my action at a slight discount to the current odds, and be thankful for the rube who bought it from me.

Comments

Shizzmoney: riskaverse rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    All these questions are hard because Trump doesn't give a shit about most policy. He really is the first candidate that simply doesn't care about issues.

He praised Obama in his first couple of years and was pro Hillary up until about 18 months ago. He's simply a pure charlatan. There really is no excuse to support him besides racism and stupidity.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You completed toasted those idiot Trump supporters!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Apprentice-type show to hire the next Secretary of State?

Diamond
    Load Metric

great, this guy is from my district, or right next to, cant wait to troll him

Load Metric
    This RNC is just another wasted opportunity for Trump. These people speaking are giving a million reasons why you shouldn't vote for Hillary, but not a single reason why you should vote for Trump. Undecided voters have heard all this Hillary shit before. It's just beating a dead horse. If anything, he's pushing them more in Hillary's direction. Trump is a one trick pony.

Oh yeah....and holy shit Tiffany Trump.....that speech was just cringeworthy.

Load Metric
    Name:  don jr.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  36.8 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

big dick: lol some cake eater who talks out of the side of his mouth. fuck him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    This RNC is just another wasted opportunity for Trump. These people speaking are giving a million reasons why you shouldn't vote for Hillary, but not a single reason why you should vote for Trump. Undecided voters have heard all this Hillary shit before. It's just beating a dead horse. If anything, he's pushing them more in Hillary's direction. Trump is a one trick pony.

Oh yeah....and holy shit Tiffany Trump.....that speech was just cringeworthy.
    LOL, 99.999% of the people would be terrified and refuse to get on stage in front of 30 Million people. She is 22 years old and she did fine. You have always been a shot taking hater. There is no doubt in my mind based on your persona here, if given the chance to be on stage in front of 30 Million people in a speech, you would have politely declined. And if pressed, you'd probably hire a lawyer and refer questions to them.

LOL at a shot taker hater taking jabs of a 22 year old who just gave a speech in front of 30 million. You would have shit your pants on the way out and collapsed in your own shit. You would have never made it on stage and they would have put you on a golf cart and wheeled your ass out to your laptop.

Comments

IamGreek: this. Give the gal a break

Load Metric

Cool

OK Mr Sonatine, I'll bite. The following 3 things would greatly disappoint me:

1. No significant improvement in jobs
    2. Not repealing and replacing Obamacare
    3. Not building the Wall with the beautiful door in it.

I could name a few more but hedging my bet here. Carry on

Comments

thesidedish: i think atine legit works for hillarys online troll army, why bother

sonatine: Honestly not a bad post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    OK Mr Sonatine, I'll bite. The following 3 things would greatly disappoint me:

1. No significant improvement in jobs
    2. Not repealing and replacing Obamacare
    3. Not building the Wall with the beautiful door in it.

I could name a few more but hedging my bet here. Carry on

Im quoting this for posterity because really, I dont think any of these will happen, not by miles and miles. I legit dont even think they are remotely possible unless he somehow gets control of literally every facet of legislative America.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Rush makes the case for Trump.
    He also addresses the people who say he secretly wants Hillary to win for ratings.

Load Metric
    A war with Russia is the last thing that Trump will pursue, he praises Putin and his campaign manager has been paid well to help pro-Russian candidate Yanukovych win a presidential election in Ukraine. And Trump's foreign policy and national security adviser has taken money from the Russian government during a visit to Russia where he helped Putin promote the state propaganda tv, RT. As a veteran I don't like hillary one bit but voting for trump and getting these kinds of deceptive assholes in positions of power is asking for a major disaster.

Reporters discussing Trump's campaign chairman Manafort ties to oligarchs. And the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency Gen. Michael Flynn now acting as trump's foreign policy and national security adviser.

For almost four decades, Donald Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, has managed to juggle two different worlds: well known during US election season as a shrewd and tough political operative, he also boasts a hefty résumé as a consultant to or lobbyist for controversial foreign leaders and oligarchs with unsavory reputations.

The controversial clients Manafort has represented have paid him and his firms millions of dollars and form a who’s who of authoritarian leaders and scandal-plagued businessmen in Ukraine, Russia, the Philippines and more. On some occasions, Manafort has become involved in business deals that have sparked litigation and allegations of impropriety. In 2010, Manafort helped pro-Russian candidate Viktor Yanukovych remake his tarnished image and win a presidential election in Ukraine. The effort was arguably the high point in a decade of political and business consulting in that country involving figures such as gas tycoon Dmytro Firtash, who was separately charged in 2014 by US officials with being part of a bribery scheme in India. The US has sought to have him extradited from Austria, where he was arrested. Firtash and a billionaire Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, also worked with Manafort on separate byzantine investment deals in New York and Ukraine, respectively, that have led to lawsuits.

The financial dividends that the globetrotting 67-year-old Manafort reaped from these clients and others are palpable: he has homes in Alexandria, Virginia, Palm Beach, Florida, and the Hamptons, in New York, where his house is valued at almost $5.3m, according to property records. For good measure, Manafort has a condo in Trump Tower.

But some former US Department of State officials familiar with Manafort say his track record as an international adviser may create new headaches for a campaign that has already been criticized for its weak foreign policy credentials and for Trump’s controversial pronouncements and stances, including his warm words for Vladimir Putin, an ally of ex-Manafort client Yanukovych.

Likewise, some foreign analysts who track Ukraine and Russia voice strong concerns about Manafort’s work and question Trump’s judgment in bringing him on. “Any presidential candidate should properly vet the backgrounds of and moral decisions of the people he picks to advise him,” said Atlantic Council deputy director Alina Polyakova, adding that Manafort’s past work in Ukraine “absolutely should cast a shadow on Trump’s campaign”.

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s top foreign policy adviser, vowed Monday that the presumptive Republican nominee will “keep us safe” in a rambling speech during which he called on Hillary Clinton to drop out of the race for president and then led the crowd at the Republican National Convention in chants of “Lock her up!”

The speech by the tough-talking Flynn came during an evening that the GOP had set aside to emphasize law and order and national security issues, its traditional strong suits. And Flynn’s primetime appearance underscored his rising prominence in Donald Trump’s orbit and as a potential top national security official — such as a future director of National Intelligence — if the GOP nominee is elected.

But the speech came on a day when Flynn faced new questions about some of his more controversial views — he has expressed a willingness to resume waterboarding — as well as his relationship with a Russian TV station that serves as a propaganda arm of President Vladimir Putin’s government.

In an interview with Yahoo News earlier in the day, Flynn appeared to acknowledge for the first time that he was paid to fly to Moscow last December and speak at an event celebrating the 10th anniversary of RT, the Russian TV channel that regularly promotes the Kremlin line. Flynn, who later sat next to Putin at a dinner honoring RT, has since made occasional appearances as a commentator on the channel.

But Flynn, while attempting to outline how Trump would change foreign policy, at times seemed to ramble into side issues, such as the Obama administration’s recent directive to schools ordering them to provide transgender students with access to bathrooms that match their chosen gender identity.

Comments

Mintjewlips: You played yo self fuck boi
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Thread Information