Page 922 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 422822872912918919920921922923924925926932972102214221922 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,440 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Gold
    Load Metric
    I hate yapping politics but seeing Trump's ship is like 5 seconds from making that last lil bubble stand before plummeting to the bottom... I have to make this post.

I feel the shame and hurt of my brothers.

No one likes getting taken by a con-artist swindler. The pride. So hurtful. Shameful.

You guys should all try microdosing.

Load Metric
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but if some random Muslim extremist kills Trump when he's abroad, I'll have to acknowledge the pragmatism by all the parties involved.

The GOP could solve their Trump albatross problem without alienating his entire base. He becomes a right-wing martyr killed by a dirty brown Muslim, and they keep the rustbelt white grievance vote rather than surrendering it back after Trump fucks them over with no jobs, no wall, and $18k yearly health insurance premiums.

The old guard State Department cold warrior types who generally lean right are happy because they hate Russia and Trump disgusts most of them. The war profiteers get an excuse to ramp it back up in the Middle East. The Islamic extremists are happy because they want Armageddon and claim a scalp.

The Christian Dominionists get Pence, Ryan, and Cruz with a lot of time left on the shot clock, and they want Armageddon also. The European intelligence agencies look the other way because Trump was a different type of loco than they're used to out of America and they'll admire we put down our own rabid dog. The money gets their tax breaks. The left is too busy celebrating and high-fiving to think it through. It's the same group in charge that just got outplayed in the election by some of the dumbest white people in the developed world.

Russia is the only one screaming conspiracy, and for once they'd be telling the truth, but no one is listening outside some people on Breitbart who still wouldn't vote for the jubilant libtards celebrating the fat man's demise despite knowing down deep that he was taken out by their own team.

They have to be thinking about all the problems it would solve. It's almost a no-brainer. It's like one of Bill Simmons 3 team NBA trade scenarios where he ponders, "who says no?" Last week you could maybe answer Israel, but this week?

Fuck, I've had like 8 drinks, 4 percs, and something called a zanaflex tonight, so it's possible I'm just rambling before I quietly die in my sleep of respiratory depression, but it feels right. Its implausible like the Homeland angle you see coming from episode 1, but it hasn't exactly been an era of subtlety lately.

I'm not stepping foot beyond the borders of Mar a Lago right now if I'm Trump. Him getting taken out by a random extremist makes way way too many people happy.

Comments

hongkonger: Please don't die. Post more.

big dick: +1

limitles: dirty brown Muslim..a different type of loco rep

Sheesfaced: BCR is god

Lord of the Fraud: 10/10...this thread misses you.

thesidedish: definately called it that the libtards would love it

Load Metric
    Conservative columnist Ross Douthat is advocating for Trump to be removed without impeachment via the 25th amendment.
    HILLARY WON

Gold
    Load Metric
    Michael Moore is to going to pick apart the conman.

“No matter what you throw at him, it hasn’t worked,” Moore said in a statement. “No matter what is revealed, he remains standing. Facts, reality, brains cannot defeat him. Even when he commits a self-inflicted wound, he gets up the next morning and keeps going and tweeting. That all ends with this movie.”

Have at em, Mike.

The shit is laughably so thick you can't wade into the news without smelling of Trump.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I want to make my signature say

Facts, reality, brains cannot defeat him.

Where is that option.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Where is that option.
    Settings by login

edit signature on left side, might have to scroll down

Comments

Mintjewlips: You love the way my words taste cum taste my nuts they taste better
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but if some random Muslim extremist kills Trump when he's abroad, I'll have to acknowledge the pragmatism by all the parties involved.

The GOP could solve their Trump albatross problem without alienating his entire base. He becomes a right-wing martyr killed by a dirty brown Muslim, and they keep the rustbelt white grievance vote rather than surrendering it back after Trump fucks them over with no jobs, no wall, and $18k yearly health insurance premiums.

The old guard State Department cold warrior types who generally lean right are happy because they hate Russia and Trump disgusts most of them. The war profiteers get an excuse to ramp it back up in the Middle East. The Islamic extremists are happy because they want Armageddon and claim a scalp.

The Christian Dominionists get Pence, Ryan, and Cruz with a lot of time left on the shot clock, and they want Armageddon also. The European intelligence agencies look the other way because Trump was a different type of loco than they're used to out of America and they'll admire we put down our own rabid dog. The money gets their tax breaks. The left is too busy celebrating and high-fiving to think it through. It's the same group in charge that just got outplayed in the election by some of the dumbest white people in the developed world.

Russia is the only one screaming conspiracy, and for once they'd be telling the truth, but no one is listening outside some people on Breitbart who still wouldn't vote for the jubilant libtards celebrating the fat man's demise despite knowing down deep that he was taken out by their own team.

They have to be thinking about all the problems it would solve. It's almost a no-brainer. It's like one of Bill Simmons 3 team NBA trade scenarios where he ponders, "who says no?" Last week you could maybe answer Israel, but this week?

Fuck, I've had like 8 drinks, 4 percs, and something called a zanaflex tonight, so it's possible I'm just rambling before I quietly die in my sleep of respiratory depression, but it feels right. Its implausible like the Homeland angle you see coming from episode 1, but it hasn't exactly been an era of subtlety lately.

I'm not stepping foot beyond the borders of Mar a Lago right now if I'm Trump. Him getting taken out by a random extremist makes way way too many people happy.
    thanks for

Comments

Mintjewlips: Maybe we can meet irl and i can fucl you in that pretty little mouth of yours
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post

Where is that option.
    Settings by login

edit signature on left side, might have to scroll down
    thanks bro

Gold
    Load Metric

Best rant of Cenyk. I don't always like him or agree 100% but he is far on the nose than anyone else I watch. I'm not sure about the rest of his commentators on his channel though. That chick is hot tho.

Load Metric
    reports have putin's bitch asking comey if journalists can be charged for reporting leaks. lulz. fun watching manboy finally being held responsible for saying any damn thing bouncing between the six fireflies flying in his skull. cheeto jesus loved the leaks during the campaign, encouraged the commies to release more. does he have the faintest clue yet that behavior appropriate for howard stern show or WWE won't cut it as prez.

Name:  wwe trump.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  252.8 KB

Comments

Mintjewlips: You look better if you just shave your head, stop trying to make it work, just shave your hair off
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    everytime I think of conversing with someone of "mintjewlips" likeness, I have to remind myself that they simply don't have the same scope of knowledge and/or life experience necessary for an equal exchange

That's nice psycho babble to tell yourself, especially since you assume i would have a conversation with a sand n-word in the first place.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: from a killer of albino kids. u r stupid fucking village idiot. choke on a giant bag of n-word dicks you incorrigible POS
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    meanwhile...

Trump’s legislative agenda slows to crawl in Congress

http://www.breitbart.com/news/trumps...l-in-congress/

Load Metric
    FYI donkdowndied=FPS??

Comments

The_Lurker: coathanger dodger

LegallyNonBindingPosts: from a killer of albino kids. u r stupid fucking village idiot. choke on a giant bag of n-word dicks you incorrigible POS
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    everytime I think of conversing with someone of "mintjewlips" likeness, I have to remind myself that they simply don't have the same scope of knowledge and/or life experience necessary for an equal exchange

That's nice psycho babble to tell yourself, especially since you assume i would have a conversation with a sand n-word in the first place.
    Minty, Is this a buddy of yours? A close relative perhaps?

Name:  IMG_5771.JPG
Views: 360
Size:  136.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Best rant of Cenyk. I don't always like him or agree 100% but he is far on the nose than anyone else I watch. I'm not sure about the rest of his commentators on his channel though. That chick is hot tho.

FYP (for those who can't see the vid in the OP).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    SORRY FOLKS, GOTTA CALL A SPADE A SPADE, HAVENT SAID THIS IN A WHILE: REMINDER THAT PRETTY MUCH ALL ANTI TRUMP POSTERS ARE BETA MALES, PPL THAT NATURALLY LACK LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND YET THINK THEY HAVE THE BEST IDEAS FOR LEADING THE #1 COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. Also reminder that every alpha male on ur side is a gangbanging retard who thinks being "hard" is the #1 goal in life.

Theres other things to be good at, its not that big of a deal. NOT HAVING SELF AWARENESS IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL THO

Comments

Mintjewlips: Woke af rep

Load Metric
    i'm not sure that if what comey says is true -- that trump said "i hope you can let this [the flynn investigation] go" actually rises to obstruction of justice. maybe, but who knows.

either way, and even if his memo is accurate, i think it would be better for everyone involved if dems do not actually push forward with impeachment, even if they take the house in 2018

half the country, who already think the government is utterly corrupt, would think the presidency was actually stolen from them. it's just not a smart thing imo. trump would go down as a martyr.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i'm not sure that if what comey says is true -- that trump said "i hope you can let this [the flynn investigation] go" actually rises to obstruction of justice. maybe, but who knows.

either way, and even if his memo is accurate, i think it would be better for everyone involved if dems do not actually push forward with impeachment, even if they take the house in 2018

half the country, who already think the government is utterly corrupt, would think the presidency was actually stolen from them. it's just not a smart thing imo. trump would go down as a martyr.

seriously folks, America is crazy enough to elect Donald trump, don't test us, WE'LL TAKE IT UP ANOTHER NOTCH RIGHT IN UR FAGGOT ASS

Comments

Mintjewlips: GET EM

Load Metric
    Name:  bcr2.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  84.0 KB

ur briefs gonna be twisted so tight the next two weeks ur voice will be that of 11 year old blueballedish. prove me right.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Let me shoot my load in you old asshole
    Stephen Hawking

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    Name:  bcr2.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  84.0 KB

ur briefs gonna be twisted so tight the next two weeks ur voice will be that of 11 year old blueballedish. prove me right.
    Shut up faggot, ur one of the least talented beta cucks of them all

Go call Lindsay Graham again and think ur making a difference, f'n, retard

Comments

Mintjewlips: Go fuck little albino kids you pedo, you like to fuck little kids dont you, you like to see them gag on your cock dont you, you like to fuck their fruit loop size holes dont you you sick fuck albino kid fucker everybody

Thread Information