Page 912 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 412812862902908909910911912913914915916922962101214121912 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,240 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    you mean the guy who doesnt exercise because he believes the human body has a finite amount of energy it can expend?

in all fairness...

lets face it

you get ZERO exercise

Comments

Mintjewlips: GOT EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Load Metric
    Toasted faggot wrong again..............im not surprised.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    the russians would have no incentive to leak it though, just the opposite. tinfoil hat time, but kinda think that the IC has the oval office bugged. how many times have details of trump's calls or meetings been made immediately public? seems like a ton
    It makes perfect sense for the Russians to leak this. The key part of the whole story is that the information was given to the US by an "intelligence partner" with a mole inside ISIS, on the condition that very very few people are allowed to know about. Trump told people without any clearance not only that we had the info, but what city it came from. That's why the media has been so vague about what was spilled, because it tells ISIS where their leaks are and could very likely get one of the most valuable intelligence sources on Earth tortured to death. Because Donald Trump needed to brag about shit to people he desperately wanted to impress.

The rumors I've heard about the source country are Israel and Jordan, who would be solid bets for getting a guy into ISIS. Who is going to share top level intel with the US now? Nobody.

That's why the Russians would leak this in a heartbeat.

Comments

tyde: DID NOT READ

Deal: I DID

blake: if we're being honest, i read this as well.

hongkonger: Someone knows how to think

dick: Go back to gargling micon's balls please, you insufferable faggot
    Last edited by DirtyB; 05-15-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Load Metric
    Why are people so eager to accept shit based on their own biases that makes little to no sense from a paper with no credibility, and yesterday some crackpot internet sleuth?

Two former officials, officials with knowledge, etc.? If Trump were my enemy and met with the Russians, this would be the exact play I made after the meeting regardless of what was actually said. And who here actually knows what a sealed indictment is? If you do, you know that those with knowledge of such would be extremely limited in that circumstance and bound to secrecy. This is ridiculous. The media is creating more Trump voters. The guy could rescue a million shelter dogs at this point, and somehow the media would spin it against him. Even if he did reveal classified information, the distrust of the media by how they have handled his win is at an all time high so it probably won't effect how he is perceived. I know it seems as if he wouldn't win a reelection in 2020, but making him a victim to those in the center and on the right who kind of bought his message is only reassuring he wins, maybe even easier. Even Democrats I know who would fit the demographic of swing state voters are starting to realize the extreme bias, and when that happens, the natural reaction, what won Trump the election, is to say fuck you to those who are trying to rig the system. Trump will destroy Elizabeth Warren -- lol at her having a chance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Why are all the Trump fans still on board? He's broken most of his campaign promises. He wasn't going to be an interventionist. Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Everyone was going to get terrific health care. If you voted based on the campaign Trump ran, you have to be disappointed.
    You're making a mistake in treating them like rational adults. I mean, some of them are, which is why Trump's approval rating is heading towards freezing. But the core supporters are terrified cultists who have invested their identities in Trump and can never back down.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Why are all the Trump fans still on board? He's broken most of his campaign promises. He wasn't going to be an interventionist. Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Everyone was going to get terrific health care. If you voted based on the campaign Trump ran, you have to be disappointed.
    You're making a mistake in treating them like rational adults. I mean, some of them are, which is why Trump's approval rating is heading towards freezing. But the core supporters are terrified cultists who have invested their identities in Trump and can never back down.

shocked you didn't post a follow up link to support your ultra liberal nonsense from NY Times or Washington Post

fucking pinko I hope Trump deports you

for a smart guy you sure are a MORON

Comments

Mintjewlips: The jews are shifty

hongkonger: For a moron, you are such a moron

dick: hongmonger offset

Load Metric
    everyone stop what youre doing and talk about your vertical jump regiment so vaughn can feel relevant.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    These are all low IQ people that don't really know better.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

shocked you didn't post a follow up link to support your ultra liberal nonsense from NY Times or Washington Post

fucking pinko I hope Trump deports you

for a smart guy you sure are a MORON
    I don't need a link to the two most respected newspapers in America. You make my point perfectly. Thank you.

Load Metric
    you mean the guy who doesnt exercise because he believes the human body has a finite amount of energy it can expend?

in all fairness...

lets face it

you get ZERO exercise
    If you got punched in the chest your shoulders would cave in you little pipsqueak

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Why are people so eager to accept shit based on their own biases that makes little to no sense from a paper with no credibility, and yesterday some crackpot internet sleuth?

Two former officials, officials with knowledge, etc.? If Trump were my enemy and met with the Russians, this would be the exact play I made after the meeting regardless of what was actually said. And who here actually knows what a sealed indictment is? If you do, you know that those with knowledge of such would be extremely limited in that circumstance and bound to secrecy. This is ridiculous. The media is creating more Trump voters. The guy could rescue a million shelter dogs at this point, and somehow the media would spin it against him. Even if he did reveal classified information, the distrust of the media by how they have handled his win is at an all time high so it probably won't effect how he is perceived. I know it seems as if he wouldn't win a reelection in 2020, but making him a victim to those in the center and on the right who kind of bought his message is only reassuring he wins, maybe even easier. Even Democrats I know who would fit the demographic of swing state voters are starting to realize the extreme bias, and when that happens, the natural reaction, what won Trump the election, is to say fuck you to those who are trying to rig the system. Trump will destroy Elizabeth Warren -- lol at her having a chance.
    vaughn, you have to actually read the washington post and NY Times stories.

look at mcmasters' "denial" for god's sake. he came out and said the story was false and then proceeded to deny things that neither the washington post nor ny times said, and then ignored each and every one of the facts that they actually reported. i fully acknowledge that the media tilts liberal, but anyone who says they think that these stories are "fake news," especially after seeing mcmasters, is just lying.

after listening to donald trump talk for even two minutes, you really find this story incredible? whether you like his politics or not, how do you not admit the guy sounds mentally ill?

Load Metric
    Dicklick the eToughguy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

in all fairness...

lets face it

you get ZERO exercise
    If you got punched in the chest your shoulders would cave in you little pipsqueak

in his defense he's not exactly wrong.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Lol at the most respected muck rackers in the country, L O MUTHAKING L, jfc what an idiot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Lol at the most respected muck rackers in the country, L O MUTHAKING L, jfc what an idiot.

i feel like, emotionally, you could probably benefit from a long walk right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

i feel like, emotionally, you could probably benefit from a long walk right now.

I feel like physically, you could probably benefit from a long walk and a daily intake of no more than a 1000 calories....

Load Metric
    everyone stop what youre doing and talk about your vertical jump regiment so vaughn can feel relevant.
    How wrong were you in this thread? Like HOF wrong? Or worse?

There's also the possibility that all of this shit is going to cause a chunk of the witch's voters to just say they can't vote for someone so corrupt and stay home. Finally. That's what should have been hammered home from day 1, especially by Bernie. Ted Cruz even would have easily beat her. It really is a fucking joke.
    And he's up at least a point or two in every single poll that has data post July 20th according to RCP and their average.

Are the rest of you still thinking that Hilldawg is going to win in a landslide? This whole Bernie fallout and what may happen as result, plus claimed nuclear bomb leaks from Assange yet to come could very easily lead to a negative, post convention bounce for the cunt. Every single democrat I know is furious. The 18-35 vote is gone for her essentially, and you're a fool if you think the blacks are going to turn out and vote for her anywhere close to like they did for Obama. I'm loving this because it's waking people up to the Libertarian party.

I have spent a decent amount of time in 5 different states throughout the primary process and seriously didn't come across a single Hillary supporter or see a single bumper sticker, yard sign etc. until just two weeks ago, and it was an old white lady with a Hillary "I'm with her" sign in her back window of a Honda hybrid who appeared to be wearing a pant suit - no lie. She has to be the least popular candidate ever. Obama had support all across Texas even that I personally witnessed. He even got a few of my white guilt friends. Trump might end up crushing her, especially if he handles the debates well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Trump was very subdued and calm in his speech.

You can tell he's now trying to appeal to the Republicans he alienated, as well as come off as a serious candidate in order to set the stage to beat Hillary (which he won't be able to do).

Turnout will be yuuuuuuuuuuge in this election though. That's for sure.

You have been in denial the entire time. The turnout will be huge, but do you honestly think it's going to be huge for Hillary Clinton? -- Like, are people really excited over her? I am not at all on the Trump train, I just think it's ridiculous for someone to count him out at every stage of this process, yet see him jump every hurdle and succeed. The last thing in his path is Hillary, and the dude is batting a 1000. In the radio chat a month or two ago, I mentioned that he would pick Susana Martinez as his running mate and move the campaign back a little to the center and turn it down a notch, which he is doing. He is also going to break the bank on negative attacks on Hillary, something Bernie should have done from the start. He might actually of had a shot if he did. That will make the difference for Trump. In observation from people under 40 that I know and through social media, she has declined across the board in support steadily. The Bernie supporters are never going to vote for her, and she inspires basically no one. You might say that people will turnout to vote against Trump, but those people who would are also Bernie supporters for the most. Among young Bernie voters, they have turned against Hillary so sharply, that they are actually doing Trump a favor by spreading negative information -- I just don't see them 180ing in the general election. The blacks, Latinos etc. just aren't going to turn out like they did for Obama.

When you put all of that together, it's going to be close. Saying he can't beat her is asinine.

The VP pick is usually not that big of a deal, but for trump it could be huge, especially if he can get Martinez on board. It shuts up a lot of his criticism almost instantly.
    Completely wrong about Martinez, but that was me thinking what his best chance would have been. Instead he went full white religious and still won.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

Line is down to +200 on Bovada, and bookmakers are now itching for HRC money. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get down to +180 before election time.

Those in the bubble, they gettin' scared.

Also, here's this interesting stat:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    The shocking thing is that there are some of the smartest guys on these boards completely counting him out. It's going to be close, and the race is just starting. It will probably go under +180 by mid August.
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    NATE SILVER HAS FINALLY GOT A CLUE ABOUT TRUMP, TOOK HIM A YEAR.

Hes got it 60-40 Clinton, had it 80-20 a cpl weeks ago

:TRAIN
    The latest Silver odds has it at 57.7 to 42.3. It's like people forget that Bush Kerry was the same in polling difference at this point in the election, yet Bush came back and easily won.
    The ABC/WashPost poll and the few other most recent polls average to about a 2 point lead. That's within the margin of error, and like others have said, these were from the three-four day period before the FBI revelation. Trump can still pick up a ton of votes from the typical Republican base that have turned against him. The hate of Hillary and sensing she could lose might do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    this debate was about appealing to the large segment of people that hate hillary, but fear trump. the main question that needs to be answered here is whether trump did enough to reassure those people that he is not a lunatic.

my initial feeling was that he didn't kill himself there, but damn, a lot pundits seem to disagree
    They are literally all in at this point because he might actually win. I don't want to believe it either, but if he just shuts up, he's going to.
    So many in this thread are a perfect example of those living in their own ideal bubble. I had traveled around in that time frame and observed that the majority of the country is fed up with PC culture and SJWs. Had the Republicans put forward someone with the same general message of Trump's campaign against that and the perceived political establishment, who is charismatic and not a moron, it would have been probably right up there with the biggest landslide of all time in electoral votes.

A couple examples of being out of touch is that most in this liberal bubble would never even imagine that there is a tremendous backlash among black folks against being grouped in with the LGBTQ crowd and immigrants and their sympathizers especially in media and entertainment. Even the Trump campaign was aware of this. Her not getting the black vote that Obama did was just one example of her path to losing. And then there's white women. . . -- they actually decided the election, and if the Democrats decide to run someone as off-puting as Elizabeth Warren, same results.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Name:  20170510_135257.png
Views: 281
Size:  348.2 KB

Comments

thesidedish: nice

Load Metric
    To be fair, sonatine is wrong ALOT, shitty UFC picks and all.................that's nothing new.

Thread Information