Page 91 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394951011411915911091 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    He is a master shit talker I will give him that but he is gonna get buried by her on the issues.
    It doesn't matter. He is going to put on a good show and will win some votes. I think the only way he wins is if there is an ISIS attack on American soil a week or two before the election.

We already have people slaughtering cops for sport and facebook likes, that alone might be enough.

Comments

Sanlmar:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hillary is basically on cruise control right now. It would take a major fuck up on her part to lose this election. I don't like Hillary, but she's just way to smart to fall into one of Donald's traps. I think as this election goes on...you will see Trump getting more and more desperate. I mean look at the convention tonight....that's fear mongering at it's finest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    the gop is the king of fear mongering.That is how they got Bush and that scumbag Cheney in office. I can remember watching tv and hearing Cheney say that if we don't vote them in office America will be hit and will be hit hard. Yeah great asshole scare everyone into voting for you.

Load Metric
    What Brexit should have demonstrated, is that this election is going to be won or lost by how many stupid, scared, lost Americans feel left behind by history.

Pro tip: there are soooooo many.

And I'm pretty sure that whatever is left of this country once Trump's bullshit bares fruit is going to be largely destroyed by a good old fashioned Christian insurrectionist uprising once they figure out how badly they've been stung.

I predict there will be a Christian uprising against science and technology with museums and art galleries being firebombed, truck bombs going off on the Google campus, and me being unable to get pizzas delivered because the national guard is enforcing curfew.

Our only hope, literally, is a non-nuclear WW3 with Russia in Europe, where we can ship every military age male south of the Mason Dixon line over there to get their simple Christian tits shot off. There is virtually no problem in America that wont solve.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    He is a master shit talker I will give him that but he is gonna get buried by her on the issues.
    It doesn't matter. He is going to put on a good show and will win some votes. I think the only way he wins is if there is an ISIS attack on American soil a week or two before the election.
    A tape of hillary fucking some black trannie with a strap on could come out 2 weeks before election day and she would still win

Load Metric
    A russian hacker could have sent Trump the goods and he's waiting to drop it come November.

I'm not saying I buy the Crooked Hillary narrative. I simply recognize there's at least a non-zero % chance she was playing 'house of cards' and if she were than that same non-zero % chance is the % chance Trump is our next president.

Because it's almost certain russia hacked her, and it's doubly certain if there was anything there they've already sold it to Trump, and it's more than doubly certain the people of florida are country stupid enough to jump right into that trap.

Load Metric
    This seems pretty cut and dried. If you don't vote for Trump.....your daughters will be raped by Mexican illegals, and your sons will be murdered. Or ISIS will take over this country and we will wake up and either praise Allah, or get beheaded. Then there is China......stealing all our companies and putting us further into debt. Do you want to suck Asian dicks for a slice of bread? Pick your poison. Vote Trump or suffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Trump's one of the greatest at debates and Hillary's one of the worst
    You can't be serious. Trump doesn't debate anyone on anything. He just starts calling people names and dodging questions.

Calling Hillary one of the worst debaters is prob wrong, she's actually very good. No doubt she has the perfect answer to every one of her many scandals memorized. Look at how long she was grilled by Comey and the Benghazi commission supposedly unscathed. Most candidates with a tenth of her political baggage couldn't survive a news interview with a few gotcha questions.

Correction: I personally think she's annoying not necessarily bad at debates.

Comments

Sanlmar: Well played response.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-19-2016 at 12:54 AM.

Load Metric

Melania was interviewed over the weekend and said she wrote her own speech "with as little help as possible".

Plagarizing the speech was stupid. Plagarizing from a first lady was extra stupid. And plagarizing from Michelles 2008 DNC speech is unbelievably stupid. The guy who wrote that speech currently works for Hillary Clinton. He was definitely going to notice.

Comments

Sanlmar: Gold

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Melania was interviewed over the weekend and said she wrote her own speech "with as little help as possible".

Plagarizing the speech was stupid. Plagarizing from a first lady was extra stupid. And plagarizing from Michelles 2008 DNC speech is unbelievably stupid. The guy who wrote that speech currently works for Hillary Clinton. He was definitely going to notice.
    Meh I feel first lady speeches have about same originality as best man speech. Heard one you've heard them all. And who cares anyways what she says. We all know she has zero influence over trump and is total trophy wife.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Meh I feel first lady speeches have about same originality as best mean speech. Heard one you've heard them all. And who cares anyways what she says. We all know she has zero influence over trump and is total trophy wife.
    If Michelle Obama had plagiarized a speech from Laura Bush, do you think the Republicans would have mentioned it a couple times? Maybe including the phrase "moral fiber"? Hell, they're still talking about Joe Biden's plagiarism from 1988.

The Trump campaign is calling the accusations "crazy" and "just really absurd." If it was just one of those sections, that's one thing. But both of those sections of the same paragraph? Come on. This is just another example of Trump telling us that up is down and assuming we're dumb enough to believe it.

Comments

JMM: You're not always terrible, Barry. Well said.

Load Metric
    In praise of FPS.

FPS, gotta say I enjoy your stuff. Like the obv passion.

Saw the Donald Trump Debates: 5 Mental Tricks video. Good Inception inspired riff.

Never saw Inception. I don't have time for a lot of television or movies and I don't have time for random 20 minute videos put up by posters. I'll bet only 10% of listed videos get watched. I do click a lot of your stuff. That's high praise.

I don't necessarily agree but they are usually good. Having said that, when I look at your posts my thoughts are "if this kid posts one more Alex Jones video I'm done with him".

With regard to the "5 Mental Tricks" video my running thought was that Trump doesn't do this stuff consciously. Trump is just a sales savant. Certain behavior has been rewarded over the years and he has progressively amped up what works to the point of being a caricature.

You gotta laugh at how similar Tyde's arguments in support of Trump were to Trump himself. Repetitive and relentless but never cogent. We expected better of Tyde..:. or maybe not

Silver
    Load Metric

Definitely A+ material at Trump University.

Load Metric

Smile

Meh I feel first lady speeches have about same originality as best man speech. Heard one you've heard them all. And who cares anyways what she says. We all know she has zero influence over trump and is total trophy wife.
    It's not about her, its just exhibit 9000 of how the Trump campaign continues to be amateur hour. It's fine to be an amateur, but it's not fine to be intellectually lazy and fail repeatedly at basic shit, like making sure your mail order bride doesn't repeat the speech given by the wife of a man you vilify every day.

This guy ran on no details and his response to everything was he'd only get the "best people" for every position and then continually hires low budget clowns. His campaign has incredibly poor organization. Even if there was this untapped 7% that dish hopes yearns to vote Trump, he doesn't have the infrastructure to identify and mobilize then, because it's a clown show campaign run by idiots.
    Last edited by BCR; 07-19-2016 at 08:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It's not about her, its just exhibit 9000 of how the Trump campaign continues to be amateur hour. It's fine to be an amateur, but it's not fine to be intellectually lazy and fail repeatedly at basic shit, like making sure your mail order bride doesn't repeat the speech given by the wife of a man you vilify every day.

This guy ran on no details and his response to everything was he'd only get the "best people" for every position and then continually hires low budget clowns. His campaign has incredibly poor organization. Even if there was this untapped 7% that dish hopes yearns to vote Trump, he doesn't have the infrastructure to identify and mobilize then, because it's a clown show campaign run by idiots.
    I am truly surprised by this.

Trump really has morons at the helm of his campaign, and this incident shows that booting Lewandowski did nothing to improve things. While Lewandowski was indeed a clown whose only experience was losing an easy-to-win campaign for the candidate he managed, the narrative was that things would get better as soon as he was gone.

Apparently not.

And Lewandowski is dancing with glee over this matter, proclaiming that the current campaign manager (the one who pushed to fire him) should be canned over this.

If Trump were properly managed, he could have been competitive. There are several factors that could work in his favor. Hillary is unlikable. People perceive Hillary to have gotten special treatment regarding the e-mail scandal and the lack of charges filed. Terror attacks keep occurring in western countries (including the US), eroding support for the "Islam is a religion of peace, don't blame the tiny percentage of bad ones" narrative being pushed by the left. People in general are tired of politics as usual and seem to want a true outsider who they can relate to.

Trump has the personality type to where he can connect with a lot of voters who don't traditionally vote Republican. He can come off as the straight talker while his opponents come off as politicians. He could have leveraged all of this into an improbable run to the White House.

But he has no filter, his campaign has no organization, and nobody knows what they're doing.

Reminds me a bit of Kobe Bryant's beginnings in the NBA. Kobe came straight out of high school. He was able to effortlessly beat all of his high school opponents. He didn't need to pass, didn't need to learn how to play team basketball, didn't have to learn to deal with tough and talented defense. He just went out, did what he wanted, and easily won. When he got to the NBA at age 18, he was lost. Suddenly things didn't come easily. Suddenly everything he did before wasn't working. Because things came so easily before, he had a hard time against much tougher opponents. Eventually he worked hard and became much more of a complete player, and had a great career. However, Trump's easy and effortless victory in the Republican primary has left him (and his campaign staff) unprepared for the much tougher task of beating Hillary.

They aren't ready. And unlike Kobe, they don't have years to get it right.

Load Metric
    I still don't think he's drawing dead by any means. These are strange times and Hillary is disliked as hell. The entire election is about voting against the other side, and I think his supporters are more energized. The problem is Romney got 59% of white people and lost badly. Reagan won 44 states with 54% of whites. That means his margin for error is so slim. You need a world class GOTV operation if your margin for error is slim. She has one. He doesn't. Logic dictates he has no prayer, but I live in a rust belt Democratic stronghold where it feels like he does.

Even if he should win, he should have won by a lot more. It's like a slightly profitable company or poker player. You can be in the black and still be doing all kinds of idiotic things that prevented you from maximizing.

Load Metric
    Let me first preface this by pointing out that I have always voted Libertarian and will continue to do so. I just think this plagiarism gaffe that has exploded among the left on social media is bullshit. Do none of you remember the '08 election cycle and how badly Obama, "the greatest orator of our time" as he was called back then, got exposed for his plagiarism? And how the leftist media completely ignored it? The only difference is that social media and Youtube were about 100 times less prevalent in 2007, and he was a candidate for president. These were two 20 minute speeches by wives of candidates, and she spoke the same overly used generalities adapted and applied to her life for a few sentences. The backlash is hilarious considering that no matter what both sides may say, neither woman wrote either speech.

If I remember correctly, this video only touches on how bad it truly was. It's just much harder to find examples since smart phones and Youtube were not what they are today.
    Last edited by VaughnP; 07-19-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Let me first preface this by pointing out that I have always voted Libertarian and will continue to do so. I just think this plagiarism gaff that has exploded among the left on social media is bullshit. Do none of you remember the '08 election cycle and how badly Obama, "the greatest orator of our time" as he was called back then, got exposed for his plagiarism? And how the leftist media completely ignored it? The only difference is that social media and Youtube were about 100 times less prevalent in 2007, and he was a candidate for president. These were two 20 minute speeches by wives of candidates, and she spoke the same overly used generalities adapted and applied to her life for a few sentences. The backlash is hilarious considering that no matter what both sides may say, neither woman wrote either speech.

If I remember correctly, this video only touches on how bad it truly was. It's just much harder to find examples since smart phones and Youtube were not what they are today.

Didn't the Obama team own it and acknowledge the plagiarism? That's really the issue on this one. The Trump campaign is forcefully fighting the allegation, instead of just admitting it was a gaffe, firing the speechwriter and moving on. It shows how incompetent, lazy and morally bankrupt the Trump team is. This is a one segment story on cable news if team Trump handles it with any kind of political skill, or even, god forbid, honesty. It's a story because team Trump is stretching it out, not the evil libtard media.

Thread Information