Page 893 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 39379384388388989089189289389489589689790394399313931893 ... LastLast
Results 17,841 to 17,860 of 42953

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    And do you honestly believe it's because they care about how much more efficient the health care system will be for the majority of their constituents back home? Fuck, No! They are happy for the rollback of the extra taxes The rich have to pay under Obamacare.

But they probably have ignored the interests of the masses at their political peril, as two key components of their bill is NOT popular with a majority of ordinary folks.

Poll: Half of voters oppose pre-existing condition opt-out for states
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-hal...ut-for-states/

Poll: Majority of voters in 13 GOP districts oppose defunding Planned Parenthood
    http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...unding-planned

I have to pay taxes for Obamacare every year, and yes, I'm happy for the rollback.

Why?

Because it's a fucking bloated, broken system which is a complete disaster, and I'm tired of funding it.

Also, I don't know why you're bring up the AHCA's problems as a counter-point to what I wrote. I've never been in favor of the AHCA. I think it sucks, and I hope it fails.
    I bring it up because it highlights how the GOP is too concerned with the short-term interests of wealthier folks than the broad populous. And you even admit here that you are sick of the high cost you personally have to bear because of the additional Obamacare taxes. But if those taxes are rolled back while reducing health care coverage for a huge swath of the less wealthy citizens -- which is what the GOP is trying to push through -- your personal interest in doing much to materially reform the cost structure of our system -- along with the GOP's legion of loyal wealthier patrons -- is likely to be significantly abated.

Sorry, dude. We, as a nation, are facing a crisis regarding health care costs that will be a huge drag on our economy for the forceable future unless enough people get behind the painful-to-special-interest reforms our health care system needs. And the only way that is going to happen is enough good folks like yourself to stop giving the GOP a pass at the ballot box regarding the matter. Because the frightening scenario you paint about "socialized medicine" is hogwash that the GOP spinmeisters have been the gullible public for decades. Germany has a very good health care system at 2/3rds the cost the US overall pays.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/360133/

Comments

FPS_Russia:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Trigger warning, she's back!
    For now I'm completely halting my coverage of the Trump Russia scandal. If it can help Hillary in any way I'm not touching it.
    It looks like the media has a plan to make us run from Boogeyman Trump into the waiting arms of Hillary W. Bush. I'd like to believe it could never work but one glance at these massive anti Trump woman marches, it could totally work.
    I suspect this is about Iran, war w/ Iran is going to be a costly and brutal never ending nightmare for the US and our interests.. Unfortunately it appears nobody is looking out for our interests, at all.
    Scenario 1. Trump starts a war w/ Iran they need to make sure who ever is elected next will continue the war effort.
    Scenario 2. Trump's so incompetent and full of shit they don't know if they can trust him on Iran.
    Hillary's the perfect answer to each.

Name a GOP congressman who's done more for the GOP than Hillary Clinton, I'll wait...

It should be noted that Bernie supporters sued the DNC and the DNC argued in court they should be able to choose the candidate they want. I'm not sure how all that turned out but just the fact that they argued that gives me nightmares of Hillary.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-08-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh cool...

Another FPS insta scroll post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    For now I'm completely halting my coverage of the Trump Russia scandal. If it can help Hillary in any way I'm not touching it.
    It looks like the media has a plan to make us run from Boogeyman Trump into the waiting arms of Hillary W. Bush. I'd like to believe it could never work but one glance at these massive anti Trump woman marches, it could totally work.
    I suspect this is about Iran, war w/ Iran is going to be a costly and brutal never ending nightmare for the US and our interests.. Unfortunately it appears nobody is looking out for our interests, at all.
    Scenario 1. Trump starts a war w/ Iran they need to make sure who ever is elected next will continue the war effort.
    Scenario 2. Trump's so incompetent and full of shit they don't know if they can trust him on Iran.
    She's a GOP trojan horse.

It should be noted that Bernie supporters sued the DNC and the DNC argued in court they should be able to choose the candidate they want. I'm not sure how all that turned out but just the fact that they argued that gives me nightmares of Hillary.
    LOL, yeah "the media has a plan".
    Newsflash to people who don't watch the REAL news, they hate Hillary, too.

Anyone who talks like this is a clown, the media, like, CNN, MSNBC, NYT WSJ and WAPO are competition.
    They don't get together, w/globalists and George Soros and figure out the best way to manipulate people,
    you are thinking of Faux News.

Comments

tyde: Props for a very intelligent post. Oh and don't waste your time typing a response to FPS. He is a fucking mongoloid

FPS_Russia: Wasn't long ago I believed the same. Green for the lemming.

thesidedish: Tyde wtf are u doing, every post this guy makes is political donkey garbage

MumblesBadly: It's all about the Benjamins.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    She's a GOP trojan horse.

LOL, yeah "the media has a plan".
    Newsflash to people who don't watch the REAL news, they hate Hillary, too.

Anyone who talks like this is a clown, the media, like, CNN, MSNBC, NYT WSJ and WAPO are competition.
    They don't get together, w/globalists and George Soros and figure out the best way to manipulate people,
    you are thinking of Faux News.
    Yes they do u f'n donkey. U can tell when they use the same key words given to them by their world class persuasion experts. Winning politics is all about manipulation of the easily swayable 10-20% that could go either way in an election and they usually fall for the best put together propaganda. Its really some evil f'n stuff. Both sides do it, but the democrats have just completely given up on trying to have any good ideas and go full persuasion smear and free $. Too bad they ran into maybe the best master persuader in the world in 2016 tho and he was able to fk them in the ass

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Tyde: Props for a very intelligent post. Oh and don't waste your time typing a response to FPS. He is a fucking mongoloid

Tyde clarify that u werent paying attention and only did that cuz he was making fun of fps

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Tyde: Props for a very intelligent post. Oh and don't waste your time typing a response to FPS. He is a fucking mongoloid

Tyde clarify that u werent paying attention and only did that cuz he was making fun of fps
    how u doing my favorite little east slavic protohuman gobermouch? u expecting tyde to jump at your command? lulz at u. a man of the coasts and seas does what he wants, not the desires of landlubber dakotans. yesterday u tried to recruit cmoney with negative results. u been solidly fucked in the skull.

Comments

big dick: LOL
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

how u doing my favorite little east slavic protohuman gobermouch? u expecting tyde to jump at your command? lulz at u. a man of the coasts and seas does what he wants, not the desires of landlubber dakotans. yesterday u tried to recruit cmoney with negative results. u been solidly fucked in the skull.

Lol I'd say it worked like a charm, I don't see him telling me to stfu

Comments

hongkonger: Stfu

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hongkonger: Stfu

Oh look legallybindingshit, a lesser skilled troll than u

Comments

tony bagadonuts: dongmonger STFU

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Today the Clinton's true involvement in the Iraq War is finally revealed.
    Their involvement is much deeper than Hillary's vote to authorize the use of force.
    What if I told you Bill Clinton wiped out 5% of the Iraqi population long before any of Bush's Neocons.
    What if I told you "The Bush doctrine" was created by Bill Clinton.
    What if I told you WMD's wasn't a term invented by Bush to lie us into war but by Bill Clinton.

Folks I'm going to go as far as calling Bill Clinton the chief architect of the Iraq war and to think we almost elected Hillary as a rebuke to this disastrous war.

One more speech from 1998
    Hard hitting
    Viewer discretion is advised
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-09-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Today the Clinton's true involvement in the Iraq War is finally revealed.
    Their involvement is much deeper than Hillary's vote to authorize the use of force.
    What if I told you Bill Clinton wiped out 5% of the Iraqi population long before any of Bush's Neocons.
    What if I told you "The Bush doctrine" was created by Bill Clinton.
    What if I told you WMD's wasn't a term invented by Bush to lie us into war but by Bill Clinton.

Folks I'm going to go as far as calling Bill Clinton the chief architect of the Iraq war and to think we almost elected Hillary as a rebuke to this disastrous war.

One more speech from 1998
    Hard hitting
    Viewer discretion is advised
    Nobody would care

Diamond
    Load Metric
    UR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    LOL

President Donald Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey, according to a statement from White House spokesman Sean Spicer.

In a Tuesday statement, the press secretary said the president "terminated and removed" Comey from office "based on the clear recommendations of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions."

In Trump's letter to Comey, the president said "It is essential that we find new leadership for the FBI that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission."
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    So Comey delivers the Presidency to Trump on a plate. And Trump fires him?

Hillary is have a wank-cry as we speak.

Load Metric
    So whose favourite to come in and bury this Russian investigation?

Is Trump allowed to appoint family in this spot?

Load Metric
    Fired him on the day of Moscow's biggest military parade.

Comments

thesidedish: TRUMP IS GOD, RUSSIA IS GOD
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Draconian, out of touch and owned by the private prison lobbyists. TY Citizens United.

I support harsh punishments for lying about meetings w foreign agents.
    This alone is enough to take down Trump and his entire treasonous crew.
    Interesting response from rising star AG Eric Schneiderman
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-09-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    So whose favourite to come in and bury this Russian investigation?

Is Trump allowed to appoint family in this spot?

Name:  Chris-Christie.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  174.4 KB
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    JFC ^^^^

Have you ever seen a more dishonest looking politician than that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    JFC ^^^^

Have you ever seen a more dishonest looking politician than that.

He is perfect for the job. He will literally do anything Trump asks of him.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: blue or red. placing puppets into the highest of neutral positions is bad..... bad bad bad.
    :freelewfather

Thread Information