Page 88 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192981381885881088 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Diamond
    Load Metric
    PENCE WAS GOD ON HANNITY TONIGHT, GREAT PICK

:TRAIN

Comments

big dick: stop watching fox they are brain washing your dumb ass

ToasterOven: lol moron

Load Metric
    I can pretty much guarantee that if Trump wins, he dies under murky circumstances at the hands of someone just Islamic enough to justify Pence rolling out the Christian equivalent of sharia.

Comments

thesidedish: u should be his bodyguard

MumblesBadly: Or the GOP quickly finds a reason to impeach him. (He shoulda picked that retired Air Force general.)

FPS_Russia: Pence is the nut low.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    LOL! Trump almost threw his running mate from the train before it left the station!

Donald Trump Wanted To Back Out Of Choosing Mike Pence For Veep: Reports
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b0867123e146b1

Donald Trump is famous for decisively firing people. But according to multiple reports on Friday, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee tried and failed to fire his own running mate ― all before he’d even formally announced who he was.

CNN’s Dana Bash and NBC News’ Kelly O’Donnell both reported that Trump got cold feet Thursday night over his apparent veep choice, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence. According to Bash, Trump was “so unsure” about his offer to Pence that “around midnight last night, he asked aides if he could get out of it.”

O’Donnell tweeted that the real estate mogul was on the phone late into the evening on Thursday, “asking if he could change course on VP pick.”

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 607
Size:  66.6 KB

Comments

big dick: your fired!

handicapme: -200

DJ_Chaps: ^^boring rep troll

SantaCruz:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Hillary Clinton is still a huge favorite to win the Presidency and the democrats may also take the House and Senate.

Trump has played this game to become the Republican nominee through bigotry, name-calling, insulting women, making fun of the handicapped, insulting mexicans, latinos and muslims, re-tweeting posts by hate groups, having extreme ignorance of the Constitution and a willingness to lie and make shit up with ease.

In a couple of months, Donald Trump could become the 45th President of the United States of America.

Not remotely likely according to the author of this article.

Why Republicans Will Keep the House
    The GOP's modern and masterful new way of using the oldest trick in the book – the gerrymander – means there's virtually no chance Democrats will gain control of the House come November.

http://billmoyers.com/story/republic...ll-keep-house/

#4MoreYearsOfAsinineGOPobstruction

Comments

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.

DJ_Chaps: i got a geen for every red this faggot drops

wrenchjockey: he can only give you 10 greens a day, so he's lying again.

SantaCruz:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Interesting, except Assad is allied with Russia, and Trump is way loved by Putin.

Load Metric
    I genuinely dont think there will be nearly as much obstructionism towards Hillary as there was towards Obama. For one thing, Hillary is white. For another, shes essentially a pro-choice Republican, hence her running as a Democrat. I think the volume of common ground between her and the GOP is going to be a tremendous unifying force behind the scenes.

Granted, the GOP is guaranteed to stomp their feet and routinely take their marbles and go home because no matter what they do they just cant quite seem to turn this nation into a white, Reagan-based theocracy, thats the only trick they have left. But all said and done, Hillary can whip out her "Guys dont blame me for being here, YOU let Trump happen" trap card and that's going to dead an awful lot of shitty stalemates.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also Trump is at +250 so it may be time to stack up hard on Clinton, because lits the second Pence opens his mouth its game over.

Comments

big dick: already did

MumblesBadly: Holy shat! I agree with the Tine on something! (Are you feeling alright? ... Am I feeling alright???)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    November Much??

Name:  67382722.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  117.9 KB

Edit: YOU GUYS HAVE NO CHANCE!!! So many don't wanna admit they will vote for trump cuz they don't want to see/hear you complain any more!!!

Comments

MumblesBadly: Hillary is leading in the 4 important swing states. (Sorry for the reality check.... (Not really)).

wrenchjockey: offset
    Last edited by thesidedish; 07-16-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I genuinely dont think there will be nearly as much obstructionism towards Hillary as there was towards Obama. For one thing, Hillary is white. For another, shes essentially a pro-choice Republican, hence her running as a Democrat. I think the volume of common ground between her and the GOP is going to be a tremendous unifying force behind the scenes.

Granted, the GOP is guaranteed to stomp their feet and routinely take their marbles and go home because no matter what they do they just cant quite seem to turn this nation into a white, Reagan-based theocracy, thats the only trick they have left. But all said and done, Hillary can whip out her "Guys dont blame me for being here, YOU let Trump happen" trap card and that's going to dead an awful lot of shitty stalemates.
    I agree that part of the obstructionism against Big O was because he's black, but Hillary poses her own threat to conservatives: She is an outspoken woman who strongly supports the feminist agenda. And the conservos -- especially the female ones -- haaaaaaaaate that.

(Tuning in the Way-Back Radio.... HRC, ca. 1992/1993, on her role as First Lady: "I'm not going to stay in the kitchen and bake cookies!")

And the GOP will be trying to position themselves against her for 2020. And the Dems aren't likely to take back the House soon. So they don't have anything to lose by obstructing her. And little to gain if they overtly cooperate with her, as their base hates her far more than they hate/dislike Obama (Cough! Druff! Cough!)

Comments

DJ_Chaps:

SantaCruz:
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-16-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Hillary is leading in the 4 important swing states. (Sorry for the reality check.... (Not really)).

So ur citing the NBC polls which came out after the other polls saying the opposite I'm assuming? U still can't figure out which media outlets are liberalism/globalism 4 life? NBC, Washington post, and Huffington post, and to a lesser degree CNN will never produce anything other than anti trump information, FY FUCKIN I. And also they will manipulate data to push their agenda I'm sure, why wouldn't they, this is the highest of stakes

CAN WE START A GOFUNDME PAGE FOR THIS RETARD?? I will probly feel bad enough I will chip in 5 or 10 once in a while.

Edit: fuckin moron, one of the swing state polls u were citing Clinton +9(which was the biggest) Virginia is back to tie again. I love being right, maybe some day u will read about the feeling

Comments

MumblesBadly: Re the GoFundMe page: I *am* a bit short on beefy jerky money after getting my ass handed to me at the tables those last two days in Vegas. Thanks!
    Last edited by thesidedish; 07-17-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

So ur citing the NBC polls which came out after the other polls saying the opposite I'm assuming? U still can't figure out which media outlets are liberalism/globalism 4 life? NBC, Washington post, and Huffington post, and to a lesser degree CNN will never produce anything other than anti trump information, FY FUCKIN I. And also they will manipulate data to push their agenda I'm sure, why wouldn't they, this is the highest of stakes

CAN WE START A GOFUNDME PAGE FOR THIS RETARD?? I will probly feel bad enough I will chip in 5 or 10 once in a while.

Edit: fuckin moron, one of the swing state polls u were citing Clinton +9(which was the biggest) Virginia is back to tie again. I love being right, maybe some day u will read about the feeling
    Sidey,

Thought you might want a copy of Trump's latest campaign poster.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 519
Size:  145.6 KB

(You're welcome.)

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

SantaCruz:

Load Metric
    Mike Pence is the guy you pick when you know you are a dumpster fire and you're just trying to avoid huge losses down ballot.

Comments

big dick: pretty much

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Mike Pence is the guy you pick when you know you are a dumpster fire and you're just trying to avoid huge losses down ballot.

This actually makes more sense to me than anything I could come up with. It guarantees that he wont get humiliated, because getting humiliated definitely fucks up his long game regarding his media conglomerate.

Load Metric
    The more of these cop shootings there are the more trump is likely to get the turnout he needs to win.

Load Metric
    if only that moron obama had picked evan bayh like he was supposed to we could have had back to back vps from the great state of indiana

Load Metric
    What I find to be really funny is the people itt who support Trump actually think he has a chance of winning. He has no chance guys, idc what the polls are saying today or next week. HE IS NOT GOING TO WIN. IT IS COMMON SENSE. How can he win when no brown people are voting for him? Most women. Most white college educated(which is the gop strong hold).
    One of you guys with a brain(sidedish obv not eligible) explain to me how he can win.
    A few cops shooting a few spooks is gonna turn the whole electorate around? And make them vote Trump?
    The gop convention is tomorrow and Trump has gotten a slight bump, not nearly the bump most candidates get before their convention.This Pence guy is pretty obv A fucking retard he wasn't even going to get reelected in his own state. He only took the offer to become VP because he didn't have anything better going for him.
    Clinton will be -500 on november 8th

Comments

thesidedish: Trump will win and you will lose like u always have

Tellafriend: Those borwn people are a small % and most of them don't vote.

BiffCo99: They said Trump had no chance to win Repub nom too. Trump will win the presidency

Cool story, BD.

Load Metric
    http://www.businessinsider.com/clint...lection-2016-7

This is the exact opposite position of most Trumpkins that I know, this board included. His supporters think Trump would "destroy" Hillary, where his detractors think his ignorance on the issues and erratic behavior would sink him. I guess I don't have too much faith in the moderators. I suspect they'll let Trump get away with lying about his support for Iraq and Libya and let him bluff through all the policy questions where he has no clue.

Load Metric
    she is -250 in florida
    -200 in ohio
    -630in virginia(yeah I said -630)
    -650 in colorado
    -285 in michigan
    -250 in pa
    -170 in Iowa
    this a day before the gop convention

Comments

thesidedish: He'll go 5-1

MumblesBadly: LOL! Dishrag is DES-PAR-ATE-ly clinging to the fantasy of a Trump presidency!
    Last edited by big dick; 07-17-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Load Metric
    in fairness virginia is a girls name so of course they vote hillary

Comments

MumblesBadly: There's no Santa Claus for Trump's Virginia this year.

Thread Information