Page 870 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 37077082086086686786886987087187287387488092097013701870 ... LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,400 of 42969

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Sickening violence between protesters and Trump supporters. Guess it was inevitable with no police at the scene to separate these two bad ass crews.

Guy who threw the box just after the minute mark could've killed someone.

At 1.20, guy with no shirt, sells Antifa some kush.

Exhales at 1.46

Based Weedman obv.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Damn!!! Good eye!!!

Lord of the Fraud: lol shout. business is business tho i guess

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Just an opinion. But since the 9/11 Saudi attack. I'd say we've gotten off pretty fucking light considering we've probably been connected to a million or two Muslim deaths.

Of course that should all change now following the very public bragging after dropping the largest ever non-nuke bomb in history onto their land.

We kill innocent Muslims almost daily, but our media don't even report it, never mind hold us accountable for it.

A radicalised Muzzie kills a white christian and we light up buildings all over the planet. #prayfor

Don't get me wrong, i'll fight the cunts if ever came to that. But we've brought this mountain of shit onto ourselves.
    This is pretty much exactly what Muslim apologists like to say.

"If only we didn't bomb them, interfere with their government, or do other things to piss them off, they would be leaving us alone."

Bullshit.

Muslim fundamentalists hate everything about the West and our lifestyle. They want to see us wiped off the face of the earth, even if we do absolutely nothing to provoke them.

The passive "Let's not poke the bear and leave them be" attitude is what led to 9/11.
    Obv you cannot recognize the trumped up jingoism needed for a leader to take action (without absolute criticism) all to maintain status.

Your safety from "terrorism" is a fraction of that of from your fellow citizen. If the US was simply trying to protect it's gullible populace it could swat away any incoming threat from any nation never mind the smaller weaker ones who have legitimate grudges.

Made your bed lay in it

Shame on your respect of history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    These protesters need to admit one thing...that they really don't give a shit if Trump releases his taxes.
    How many of those thousands of people did you interview about that? Is it zero?

What's amazing is that YOU don't give a shit that Trump straight up lied to you. He said he was going to release his taxes. Now he's not.

Trump also said over and over that he was going to label China a currency manipulator on the first day of his Presidency. Now he's not.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...american-vote1

China is laughing at Trump and the rest of us.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/sla...-manipulation/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    These protesters need to admit one thing...that they really don't give a shit if Trump releases his taxes.
    How many of those thousands of people did you interview about that? Is it zero?

What's amazing is that YOU don't give a shit that Trump straight up lied to you. He said he was going to release his taxes. Now he's not.

Trump also said over and over that he was going to label China a currency manipulator on the first day of his Presidency. Now he's not.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...american-vote1

China is laughing at Trump and the rest of us.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/sla...-manipulation/
    China is laughing at America, but not likely at Trump, as its leaders are quite familiar with how public officials enrich themselves at the expense of the public. They have enough dealings with Trump to know how he is playing us for fools and using his position as prez to wield incredible influence with foreign governments re their dealings with his business even if through his sons, as well as all of the activities he engages in as prez that flood his companies with federal dollars for outsized services. ("Golf, anyone?")
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "If only we didn't bomb them, interfere with their government, or do other things to piss them off, they would be leaving us alone."

Then, logically, if we do bomb them, interfere with their government or do other things to piss them off, they SHOULD leave us alone.

Load Metric

Just an opinion. But since the 9/11 Saudi attack. I'd say we've gotten off pretty fucking light considering we've probably been connected to a million or two Muslim deaths.

Of course that should all change now following the very public bragging after dropping the largest ever non-nuke bomb in history onto their land.

We kill innocent Muslims almost daily, but our media don't even report it, never mind hold us accountable for it.

A radicalised Muzzie kills a white christian and we light up buildings all over the planet. #prayfor

Don't get me wrong, i'll fight the cunts if ever came to that. But we've brought this mountain of shit onto ourselves.

Bullshit.

Muslim fundamentalists hate everything about the West and our lifestyle. They want to see us wiped off the face of the earth, even if we do absolutely nothing to provoke them.

The passive "Let's not poke the bear and leave them be" attitude is what led to 9/11.

Save it.

I'll say it now. Islam fucking sucks. I've travelled much of the Middle East, been into their homes, and drank their shitty tea. And I still think Islam sucks.

But the people don't suck. Actually quite the opposite.

The warped ideology of Al-Qaeda wasn't a new thing. It's been around for hundreds of years, but was only practised by the tiniest of minorities - with the violence mainly amongst themselves.

If the US wasn't constantly sticking its beak into the Middle East by playing countries off against each other through the 70's & 80's. And if it didn't actively support Israel in its cruel & barbaric actions in Palestine, then 9/11 almost definitely never happens.

All my life every Republican President has brought some form on War to the Middle East. With Iraq being the obvious crescendo of that.

After 9/11 the US had unanimous support right throughout the ME to go into Afghanistan and crush Al-Qaeda.

But nope, it had to go destroy a stable-ish country with that nonsensical invasion of Iraq. Killing untold thousands of the very people who supported the crushing of Al-Qaeda and their fucked up ideology.

Was only allowed to get away with that due to the American people being so fucking dumb. Hell even now some Yanktards still think Iraq played a part in 9/11. So, so dumb.

And all done because destabilisation in that region has always been good for business, while also being highly convenient for Israel.

You opened Pandora's Box. And what we're witnessing are the contents of that.

Even now, STILL. All of this is playing out like a dream for the likes of Bush, Cheeny, Rumsfeld, the arms dealers, oil companies. And a long list of different faceless bastards.

Comments

big dick: Masterpiece

FPS_Russia: After 9/11 the US had unanimous support right throughout the ME, i wonder what gore would of done, would 911 of even happened smh

El Gallo: Yes sir

gimmick:

Tellafriend: Americans are no doubt dumb sheep, but as i recall, the British joined us in the Iraq pursuit

Load Metric

Bullshit.

Save it.

I'll say it now. Islam fucking sucks. I've travelled much of the Middle East, been into their homes, and drank their shitty tea. And I still think Islam sucks.

The warped ideology of Al-Qaeda wasn't a new thing. It's been around for hundreds of years, but was only practised by the tiniest of minorities - with the violence mainly amongst themselves.

If the US wasn't constantly sticking its beak into the Middle East by playing countries off against each other through the 70's & 80's. And if it didn't actively support Israel in its cruel & barbaric actions in Palestine, then 9/11 almost definitely never happens.

All my life every Republican President has brought some form on War to the Middle East. With Iraq being the obvious crescendo of that.

After 9/11 the US had unanimous support right throughout the ME to go into Afghanistan and crush Al-Qaeda.

But nope, it had to go destroy a stable-ish country with that nonsensical invasion of Iraq. Killing untold thousands of the very people who supported the crushing of Al-Qaeda and their fucked up ideology.

Was only allowed to get away with that due to the American people being so fucking dumb. Hell even now some Yanktards still think Iraq played a part in 9/11. So, so dumb.

And all done because destabilisation in that region has always been good for business, while also being highly convenient for Israel.

Even now, STILL. All of this is playing out like a dream for the likes of Bush, Cheeny, Rumsfeld, the arms dealers, oil companies. And a long list of different faceless bastards.
    Other than being totally devoid of fact, this sounds great.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is this true? I'm really not sure.

One thing's for sure, when it comes to war our media and politicians are full of shit.

Load Metric
    This guy has no redeeming qualities whatsoever lol

Load Metric
    Imagine a kid having his idol sign his treasured baseball before said idol tosses ball 10 feet to the kids behind.

Not like Trump meant to offend. He just isn't very good at this human stuff.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    A kid having Trump as an idold should have its parents shot
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    ^^^^^ It's America tho. Retard parents = retard kids.

There's not a chance this guy wipes his own arse.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The kid caught the hat, STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS EUROTRASH

Load Metric
    ^^^^^ It's America tho. Retard parents = retard kids.

There's not a chance this guy wipes his own arse.

Melania is the mother of two children, one being in his 70s.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: literally a manchild in da House
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Save it.

Exactly.

Lots of conspiracy nonsense here which sounds great to Trump/Bush hating left-wingers, but not a lot of fact or substance.

George W. Bush, for example, wasn't making decisions in order to enrich himself, his friends, or his allies. Bush, for all his faults, honestly felt he was doing the right thing. That's why he often went completely against public sentiment with his decisions. GW Bush and Bill Clinton were opposites in that regard. Clinton was constantly influenced by popularity and public perception, and sometimes made wrong decisions based upon what he thought would make him look good. Bush was influenced too little by public perception, where he sometimes made wrong decisions due to ignoring the will of the people he represented.

But back to Muslims and their attacks.

You speak of the '70s and '80s, as if they were attack-free. Do you remember the Pan Am bombing of 1988? What about the 1983 Beirut Embassy bombing? Need I go on?

Western action against Middle Eastern countries can be used as a recruiting tool for low-level terrorists, but it isn't the root cause of terror attacks. Truthfully, they can find a million other reasons to sell a "terrorize the West" ideology to directionless young men in those countries, and don't even need these excuses. It just makes it a bit easier for them.

I could get behind the, "Leave the Middle East alone, and terrorists will leave us alone" concept if it were true, but it directly contradicts the ideology of radical Islam, which involves killing all non-believers. By living a decadent Western lifestyle which flies in the face of the stringent beliefs of radical Islamists, we are already their enemy, especially because we are seen as influencers upon the rest of the world.

Seeing concepts such as gay marriage enjoy increasing mainstream world acceptance is much more infuriating to the radical Islamist than the US dropping bombs on some neighboring country.

These are people who can simply never be satisfied. They will always have a reason to hate us and want us dead. You are kidding yourself if you think these attacks are an act of self-defense or protest to our involvement in affairs in their region. You are ignoring the very important religious angle, which doesn't have root in any rational thought or cause.

9/11 was a result of inaction on our part. We knew Osama bin Laden ran terror training camps in Afghanistan. We knew he had grandiose plans to make a big attack on the US homeland. We knew that he was increasing his attacks against US interests throughout the '90s. Bill Clinton chose to do nothing besides fire a few meaningless rockets at perceived training camp sites -- something bin Laden himself actually laughed at.

They got so used to inaction that al Qaeda and the Taliban supporting them were actually caught off guard by our military response. They actually expected us to bristle about it but ultimately do nothing, as we had for the past 10 years.

Clinton was so concerned about his culpability through inaction that he had his buddy Sandy Berger steal documents related to him in the 9/11 investigation from the National Archives. This isn't a conspiracy. Berger admitted it, but claimed the idea was his own (lol).

The bottom line is that terrorists will always be attacking us, and it will only get worse as cheap technology becomes accessible to the masses. I'm still waiting for the first homemade terror drone attack. Those are coming, trust me.

There are two solutions to dealing with terrorists: Kill them, and don't let them into your country.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: 'Bush honestly felt he was doing the right thing'

big dick: lolz what sj said ... he beat me to it

thesidedish: of course he did, bush was reborn christian

varys: Awful, bloodthirsty bullshit

Load Metric

Exactly.

Lots of conspiracy nonsense here which sounds great to Trump/Bush hating left-wingers, but not a lot of fact or substance.

George W. Bush, for example, wasn't making decisions in order to enrich himself, his friends, or his allies. Bush, for all his faults, honestly felt he was doing the right thing. That's why he often went completely against public sentiment with his decisions. GW Bush and Bill Clinton were opposites in that regard. Clinton was constantly influenced by popularity and public perception, and sometimes made wrong decisions based upon what he thought would make him look good. Bush was influenced too little by public perception, where he sometimes made wrong decisions due to ignoring the will of the people he represented.

You speak of the '70s and '80s, as if they were attack-free. Do you remember the Pan Am bombing of 1988? What about the 1983 Beirut Embassy bombing? Need I go on?

Western action against Middle Eastern countries can be used as a recruiting tool for low-level terrorists, but it isn't the root cause of terror attacks. Truthfully, they can find a million other reasons to sell a "terrorize the West" ideology to directionless young men in those countries, and don't even need these excuses. It just makes it a bit easier for them.

I could get behind the, "Leave the Middle East alone, and terrorists will leave us alone" concept if it were true, but it directly contradicts the ideology of radical Islam, which involves killing all non-believers. By living a decadent Western lifestyle which flies in the face of the stringent beliefs of radical Islamists, we are already their enemy, especially because we are seen as influencers upon the rest of the world.

Seeing concepts such as gay marriage enjoy increasing mainstream world acceptance is much more infuriating to the radical Islamist than the US dropping bombs on some neighboring country.

These are people who can simply never be satisfied. They will always have a reason to hate us and want us dead. You are kidding yourself if you think these attacks are an act of self-defense or protest to our involvement in affairs in their region. You are ignoring the very important religious angle, which doesn't have root in any rational thought or cause.

9/11 was a result of inaction on our part. We knew Osama bin Laden ran terror training camps in Afghanistan. We knew he had grandiose plans to make a big attack on the US homeland. We knew that he was increasing his attacks against US interests throughout the '90s. Bill Clinton chose to do nothing besides fire a few meaningless rockets at perceived training camp sites -- something bin Laden himself actually laughed at.

They got so used to inaction that al Qaeda and the Taliban supporting them were actually caught off guard by our military response. They actually expected us to bristle about it but ultimately do nothing, as we had for the past 10 years.

Clinton was so concerned about his culpability through inaction that he had his buddy Sandy Berger steal documents related to him in the 9/11 investigation from the National Archives. This isn't a conspiracy. Berger admitted it, but claimed the idea was his own (lol).

The bottom line is that terrorists will always be attacking us, and it will only get worse as cheap technology becomes accessible to the masses. I'm still waiting for the first homemade terror drone attack. Those are coming, trust me.

There are two solutions to dealing with terrorists: Kill them, and don't let them into your country.

Pan Am over Lockerbie was retaliation by Gaddafi after the US bombed Libya. The Beirut bombing was because the US got militarily involved in the Lebanon civil war. I am not for a single second justifying those TERRORIST attacks on CIVILIANS. Just pointing out that they weren't non-believer style attacks.

And yes we both agree that there's always been a core of radicals who will always try bring the fight to us 'non-believers'. But that core was a tiny fraction in comparison. And they were restricted to a few camps in the failed state that was Afghanistan.

Now the tactic of cracking a nut using a sledge hammer In Afghanistan was fine, AND WORKED. But to then go into Iraq, a country who shared the same common enemy as us, was beyond insanity... Remember how much of the world was DEEPLY against that invasion? (Freedom Fries anyone?).

Don't forget, the US & UK hit Iraq with practically everything we had. Not only that. It also became a TV war and a total PR disaster. The whole Muslim world were watching videos of innocent families being blown to bits by US/UK bombs. Every day dead kids getting pulled from twisted rubble. Much of it getting beamed live into the billion odd Muslim homes around the world.... And for what exactly?.. The biggest conflict/invasion of a Sovereign Nation since the last World War was for NOTHING..

Then once it became the inevitable cluster fuck. We aborted and basically told them to enjoy their sectarian bloodbath. And what a bloodbath it became.. It claimed the lives of hundreds of thousands.. AND THAT WAS ALL ON US.. It's still going on now FFS.

And you don't think that played right into the hands of the head chopping radicals? They couldn't of asked for a better recruitment vehicle... In their eyes, it was a gift from Allah himself.

Also don't try tell me war mongering cunts like Bush were just trying to do the right thing (lol). Fuck that. It was a war based on 'special interests'

Your boy Bush and his cronies have got the blood of thousands of dead American soldiers on their hands. And that count continues to grow with the daily multiple suicides.

Finally. I don't want it to get lost in translation that I'm somehow against the current war on terror. I am not.

My original point was that we've contributed heavily in what we're witnessing and fighting against today.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Shhhh! Druff doesn't want to hear how those events he cited were blowback from US aggression. That interferes with his attempt to parrot neocon bullshit.

varys: Preach

Load Metric

Exactly.

There are no rational religions. Just different feel good stories that let people cope. Most people can't deal with the fact that no one is looking out for them and their very finite life in the grand scheme of things is completely meaningless. Compared to Abrahamic religions Santa Claus myth is more realistic regarding raw logistics of the whole operation and motives of it's big man make more sense (sentimentalism or just a pedo that buys silence from the community with a "toys for silence"-scheme).

You don't really get that many more terrorists by bombing neighboring countries unless go out of your way to make it an attack against them as a group. On the other hand i severely doubt that you can find that many terrorist that are not willing to trade gay marriage for say not loosing their own kid to bombing. Some might be willing to get in to a gay marriage just to save their offspring. For me that's silly but i've heard from reputable sources that people are fond of their kids.

US has long track record in breeding it's own domestic terrorists. There are no genes that determine a terrorist. In nature vs nurture scale the nurture seems quite dominant.

Ps. LOTF never mentioned anything about 70's/80's being attack free at any point. Why would they be, that would make no sense? At least for me if i ever say Bush did something that's just shorthand for whatever influence was pulling the strings in that particular issue. Cheney, Rumsfeld, random corporation/lobby etc.

Load Metric
    Oh and this regarding deaths from terrorism...

Name:  1447917582386.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  22.1 KB

...obv correlation isn't causation necessarily but some of those peaks and slopes seem to line up nicely with one narrative

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: shock horror

MumblesBadly: Facts have a terrible habit of disputing the neocon bullshit Druff parrots.

Load Metric
    literally this thread:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also the never-trumpers have formed a power cell around mattis, tillerson, and kelly that's basically running the government.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...of-adults.html

Comments

Deal: axis of adults
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information