Page 858 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 35875880884885485585685785885986086186286890895813581858 ... LastLast
Results 17,141 to 17,160 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    erin burnette is so annoying
    Gold digger too
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

It's mad. Yes they're a fucked up country. But all the North Koreans want is sanctions lifted so they can trade, eat and maybe even prosper a little.

During negotiations 10/15 years ago they threatened to become nuclear in order to get some and of those crushing sanctions lifted. The US told them to fuck off, and here we are.

NK have now got leverage to thrash out a deal which would see them dismantle the nukes while getting some much needed cash and trade goods into the country.

The MSM for whatever reason won't talk about that angle though. They just wanna talk the war angle.

Anyone over the age of 35 who followed the news back then should know why we got here.
    what the north koreans want and what kim jong un wants are entirely separate things. kim jong un doesn't care about helping out his citizens. his sole motivation is to not end up like quaddafi or saddam hussein.

if staying in power is his only concern, there may not be any reason for him to abandon his nuclear program since countries with nukes tend not to get invaded. like ever.

Well yeah he'd see 100 of his own people die for a tasty hamburger. But the fact is his farther was willing to have weapon inspectors in if he could get the most crushing sanctions lifted. That in turn would see his people fed while keeping him in power, without any real threat from invasion/regime change. That would've kept almost everybody happy, especially the Chinese.

If Kim could get the same assurances his father required, then a deal is there to be made. And Kim is in a much better position than his old man due to the nukes.

Problem we got now is it's Trump doing the negotiating, not some career politician.

Load Metric
    i also think spartacus blood and sand and buffy the vampire slayer were top five shows of all time

Name:  mxQ3N.gif
Views: 470
Size:  715.9 KB

Comments

sonatine: watched every goddamned second of sparticus and i will apologize to no one for it

Krypt: crab gif

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Can never visit the Homeland thread as we're always about 2 episodes behind you. Still a couple shows left here (i think)

But can I just put on record that the mindfuck irony of it all is absolutely splendid.

They just didn't see it coming (yet sorta did) at the same time lol

its also heart breaking because whereas the president in homeland is a 'good guy' progressive struggling against a predatory intelligence network, in real life we have a fat drug addict reality tv star delegitimizing the same people who caught bin laden before standing in front of their memorial to fallen comrades to brag about how many votes he got.

that show has not helped things, is my point.

Yep all very twisted. But you still gotta laugh. Sort of.

Comments

sonatine: its a bit 'too soon' on this side of the pond for laughter.

Load Metric

what the north koreans want and what kim jong un wants are entirely separate things. kim jong un doesn't care about helping out his citizens. his sole motivation is to not end up like quaddafi or saddam hussein.

if staying in power is his only concern, there may not be any reason for him to abandon his nuclear program since countries with nukes tend not to get invaded. like ever.

Well yeah he'd see 100 of his own people die for a tasty hamburger. But the fact is his farther was willing to have weapon inspectors in if he could get the most crushing sanctions lifted. That in turn would see his people fed while keeping him in power, without any real threat from invasion/regime change. That would've kept almost everybody happy, especially the Chinese.

If Kim could get the same assurances his father required, then a deal is there to be made. And Kim is in a much better position than his old man due to the nukes.

Problem we got now is it's Trump doing the negotiating, not some career politician.
    i don't think you could give kim anything that would make him feel secure that if he gives up nukes, he won't be looking at regime change in 5 years... cause he probably would be. again, has there ever been a country with nukes that got invaded? that's why nothing has worked with north korea yet, including obama's "strategic patience" concept.

i don't like trump on most issues, but actually think he has a better chance of resolving the north korea problem than obama did. north korea and china knew obama wouldn't invade. are they sure trump won't? the guy is pretty much crazy and who the hell knows which child has his ear on any particular day.

Load Metric
    I imagine the best way to solve the nuke threat is take that guy out and hope the replacement toes the line. I cannot believe after watching seal team documentary on History channel they couldn't get it done like they did with..... actually come to think of it, maybe talking is best.

Clearly a head on approach is too risky, what if he did launch a nuke.

Load Metric

i don't think you could give kim anything that would make him feel secure that if he gives up nukes, he won't be looking at regime change in 5 years... cause he probably would be. again, has there ever been a country with nukes that got invaded? that's why nothing has worked with north korea yet, including obama's "strategic patience" concept.

i don't like trump on most issues, but actually think he has a better chance of resolving the north korea problem than obama did. north korea and china knew obama wouldn't invade. are they sure trump won't? the guy is pretty much crazy and who the hell knows which child has his ear on any particular day.

Yep Obama wouldn't even entertain the cunt/s and kicked it into the long grass. Wasn't it Dennis Rodman doing the bidding on both sides? lolol

But yeah I accept your point on Trump. Kim can't win a war, he knows that. But if a war does go down. Then goodnight Seoul, and probably thousands of US troops. (maybe that's acceptable to Trump?)

Just can't see any scenario were Trump forces Kim to give up his nukes without offering major sanction concessions. And that's not even being talking about anywhere, nevermind on the table.

But what a fucked up situation though. Two absolute maniacs having a blink off. Crazy times.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Shocker! When it comes to war for Israel there's no disagreement.

Load Metric
    These mini qualms with the likes of n Korea, Syria, and Russia are all a joke. Stop beating around the fucking bush and confront IRAN ffs. The Persian master race playin 4d chess out here and perhaps only the Israelis are on our level

Comments

FPS_Russia: Something to this, for years and years they've been able to plan for any and all war scenarios. The Neocons need to scratch Iran off the list. How are the Neocons even giving advise on anything

Load Metric

Yep Obama wouldn't even entertain the cunt/s and kicked it into the long grass. Wasn't it Dennis Rodman doing the bidding on both sides? lolol

But yeah I accept your point on Trump. Kim can't win a war, he knows that. But if a war does go down. Then goodnight Seoul, and probably thousands of US troops. (maybe that's acceptable to Trump?)

Just can't see any scenario were Trump forces Kim to give up his nukes without offering major sanction concessions. And that's not even being talking about anywhere, nevermind on the table.

But what a fucked up situation though. Two absolute maniacs having a blink off. Crazy times.
    i think the negotiating has to come from china since the north koreans are so dependent on them. there's nothing the US can withhold or give the north koreans that would convince kim to give up nukes. china's a different story as china controls what's left of north korea's economy.

this may be completely unintentional, but with trump striking syria and generally acting batshit crazy, he may just convince the chinese that he will attack the north koreans if diplomacy doesn't work. if china actually thinks that could happen, they may take unprecedented steps to reign kim in cause an attack on north korea would completely fuck the chinese as refugees would be pouring in, and ultimately, there would be a democratic korea with the US on its doorstep. maybe trump tries to leverage china using the trade issues he has with them.

or maybe we do nothing and accept the fact that in 5 years, kim will be able to hit the US with nukes. that might be the only real option here

real talk though, if i was in seoul, i'd be terrified cause there's an outside chance trump really does attack. maybe 5-10%

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: really hope china still holds same influence over new regime. if not. god have mercy upon their seouls.

Load Metric
    Fox News yesterday-

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...-survivor.html

Sean "Baby Spice" Spicer today-

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/11/u...st-center.html

“I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing,” Mr. Spicer said, incorrectly, before mentioning “Holocaust centers,” an apparent reference to Nazi death camps.

Load Metric
    Trump distancing himself from Bannon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a4769138f4f2

In his comments to Goodwin, Trump also nodded to the tensions that exist in the White House and appeared to place the onus on Bannon to make things right — or else.

“Steve is a good guy, but I told them to straighten it out or I will,” Trump said.

Load Metric
    So does barry feel like obama fucked up by NOT dealing with Assad when he crossed "the red line"???
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Lol at china buckling to trump.

The best option would be for china to bitch smack that little mongoloid, or i for sure think trump will, he's hell bent on getting rid of kim Jong un and Assad.

China and Russia don't stand a chance against the USA, and they know it, i predict China and Russia tie up their loose ends and we all breathe a sigh of relief(well maybe not all of us) and go on about our daily lives.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    These mini qualms with the likes of n Korea, Syria, and Russia are all a joke. Stop beating around the fucking bush and confront IRAN ffs. The Persian master race playin 4d chess out here and perhaps only the Israelis are on our level

Pretty much this.

Load Metric
    Lol at the Persian master race, i haven't chuckled that hard in a while. We all know jews are the chosen people.

Load Metric
    Name:  20170412_035331.png
Views: 415
Size:  284.6 KB

Obviously the libtard post makes excuses for why the FBI would want to investigate carter, even though HE HASN'T BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME almost a year later, but nonetheless it proves some of Trumps claims of his team being unfairly investigated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Trump distancing himself from Bannon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a4769138f4f2

In his comments to Goodwin, Trump also nodded to the tensions that exist in the White House and appeared to place the onus on Bannon to make things right — or else.

“Steve is a good guy, but I told them to straighten it out or I will,” Trump said.
    the other quote in that article may be even more telling:

“I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump said. “I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn't know Steve. I’m my own strategist, and it wasn't like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary.”
    damn

i think bannon's a true believer and wants to stay cause he believes in his ideology and wants to make sure the president lives up to his campaign promises, but that quote's gotta hurt. it's like trump went out of his way to diminish him.

couldn't find any articles on breitbart on this story yet which is also interesting

so basically, are the trump supporters excited about lifelong democrats ivanka and jared kushner running the white house cause that is literally happening

Load Metric
    on the bright side, trump said he's not invading syria, which i tend to believe but we'll see

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    trump is a retard and i would sleep better if i didn't vote for him

Comments

blake: ROFL

Thread Information