Page 818 of 2147 FirstFirst ... 31871876880881481581681781881982082182282886891813181818 ... LastLast
Results 16,341 to 16,360 of 42927

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Former Congressman David Jolly (R-FL) stuns CNN panel when he says Trump isn't smart enough to be president

Comments

Henry: wowww

Diamond
    Load Metric
    vegas1369: Lol.

btw the "lost causes" rankings shapes up as follows

1. mumblesbadly (idk if he should be on the list, probly should be disqualified for being too old)
    2. dirtyshit
    3. hongcucker
    4. vegas1369
    5. fps Russia (maybe shouldn't be on the list either, theres a reason when there was a "worst poster in trump thread" poll fps & mumbles ran away with it)

Comments

Henry: they *would*have run away with it had 4dragons not done so well.

MumblesBadly: Just a list of folks who vigorously challenge your Trumptard idiocy.

Mintjewlips: Mumbles who?

sonatine: dish sol and sonatine are BEST FRIENDS AGAIN

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    vegas1369: Lol.

btw the "lost causes" rankings shapes up as follows

1. mumblesbadly (idk if he should be on the list, probly should be disqualified for being too old)
    2. dirtyshity
    3. hongcucker
    4. vegas1369
    5. fps Russia (maybe shouldn't be on the list either, theres a reason when there was a "worst poster in trump thread" poll fps & mumbles ran away with it)

for the record, these rankings can be conducted by imagining a scenario where one of the above would be in a conversation with an independent voter before the independent voter would want to kill themselves. mumblesbadly could get 4-5 words out maybe. dirtyb about 8. hongcucker could get to about 20. Vegas could get to about 30 because maybe somebody is wondering when hes gonna start talking about weed. FPS takes 5th cuz he tries to see it from both sides

Comments

Henry: ok, yea sorry, dj chaps is making that list for me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Henry: ok, yea sorry, dj chaps is making that list for me.

FK YA HEARD THAT

Diamond
    Load Metric
    * MumblesBadly: Just a list of folks who vigorously challenge your Trumptard idiocy.

hows that working out for ya?? u guys only feel good about yourselves when one of ur longshot conspiracy theories leading to impeachment lasts for more than 48 hrs and then it gets squashed after ppl get tired enough of hearing from u for now

Comments

Mintjewlips: More like the minute tge election was final lol

Load Metric
    * MumblesBadly: Just a list of folks who vigorously challenge your Trumptard idiocy.

hows that working out for ya?? u guys only feel good about yourselves when one of ur longshot conspiracy theories leading to impeachment lasts for more than 48 hrs and then it gets squashed after ppl get tired enough of hearing from u for now
    None has been squashed, they're all active.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

theyre the same things that have already been squashed several times, u losers just don't have any new good ideas

Comments

hongkonger: Retard

Mintjewlips: Retard offset

Load Metric

theyre the same things that have already been squashed several times, u losers just don't have any new good ideas
    Investigations take time dumbass.

Comments

thesidedish: retard

vegas1369: Not retarded
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Your President is a fearmonger. Fearmongers should not hold public office at any level.

Comments

vegas1369: Yes

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Your President is a fearmonger. Fearmongers should not hold public office at any level.

HEY MORON THE ONLY MOVE THE DEMOCRATS ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW IS THE FEARMONGER CARD

EVEN THO THIS HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGO

POLITICS IS A GIANT SCAM TO PERSUADE MINDS MORONS, IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL U GUYS THIS THE ENTIRE TIME.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

im more interested in what happens to trump's emotional landscape once he starts to rack up bodies.

so far he's gotten an american seal and a handful of women and children notched on his belt.

pretty sure a 70+ year old diet pill addicted real estate agent isnt built to deal with that sort of pressure.
    He wouldn't lose a fucking minute's sleep, or eat one less McNugget if ISIS beheaded Tiffany Trump in Times Square at daybreak while he's doing his morning twittering and enjoying his Red Bull and amphetamine breakfast.. Every joke mocking him pains him deeper than a 1000 dead seals and Medicaid babies. You got to really get to know someone with a personality disorder before you come to realize that fact. They mimic standard emotions because they know it's expected of them, but they don't feel a thing. They'll step over your corpse to change the channel. They aren't wired like real humans. They're broke. It's hardly their fault.
    Gotta disagree with this.

I believe Trump does have some sort of personality disorder -- like narcissistic.

However, I don't think he lacks emotion. From all accounts, Trump seems to genuinely love his family. He does seem to have a favorite child in Ivanka, but he does seem to have legitimate caring and affection for all of them. Even many of his critics concede that, which is why Trump's kids have stuck by him -- something which doesn't always happen with the rich and famous.

Regarding caring about strangers, that's a bit harder to tell. Narcissists do care about themselves over others. They do this to a far greater extent than the average human. However, narcissists do not necessarily lack empathy. They just let their obsession with self often drown out their concern for others, often without even realizing it.

I don't believe the conspiracy theories that Trump ran for President to enrich himself, nor do I think he's evil. Trump really wants to do what he believes is the right thing, at least for the most part. It's just the narcissist in him that asks, "How is this going to affect me?", and then that often affects his decision.

Honestly I don't think Trump understands why tweeting about SNL parodies when he's a sitting President is inappropriate. Trump's thought process is, "SNL is being unfair to me, people are laughing at me based upon false pretenses, I need to defend myself." He doesn't put any thought into the fact that he's President of the United States while reacting that way.

I'm not saying these are good traits for a President to have, but I feel it's important to be real about Trump's faults, and not simply paint him as an evil, unfeeling, greedy monster.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Finally the truth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He wouldn't lose a fucking minute's sleep, or eat one less McNugget if ISIS beheaded Tiffany Trump in Times Square at daybreak while he's doing his morning twittering and enjoying his Red Bull and amphetamine breakfast.. Every joke mocking him pains him deeper than a 1000 dead seals and Medicaid babies. You got to really get to know someone with a personality disorder before you come to realize that fact. They mimic standard emotions because they know it's expected of them, but they don't feel a thing. They'll step over your corpse to change the channel. They aren't wired like real humans. They're broke. It's hardly their fault.

I believe Trump does have some sort of personality disorder -- like narcissistic.

However, I don't think he lacks emotion. From all accounts, Trump seems to genuinely love his family. He does seem to have a favorite child in Ivanka, but he does seem to have legitimate caring and affection for all of them. Even many of his critics concede that, which is why Trump's kids have stuck by him -- something which doesn't always happen with the rich and famous.

Regarding caring about strangers, that's a bit harder to tell. Narcissists do care about themselves over others. They do this to a far greater extent than the average human. However, narcissists do not necessarily lack empathy. They just let their obsession with self often drown out their concern for others, often without even realizing it.

I don't believe the conspiracy theories that Trump ran for President to enrich himself, nor do I think he's evil. Trump really wants to do what he believes is the right thing, at least for the most part. It's just the narcissist in him that asks, "How is this going to affect me?", and then that often affects his decision.

Honestly I don't think Trump understands why tweeting about SNL parodies when he's a sitting President is inappropriate. Trump's thought process is, "SNL is being unfair to me, people are laughing at me based upon false pretenses, I need to defend myself." He doesn't put any thought into the fact that he's President of the United States while reacting that way.

I'm not saying these are good traits for a President to have, but I feel it's important to be real about Trump's faults, and not simply paint him as an evil, unfeeling, greedy monster.

Obviously it's all conjecture as you can't jump into another's head and feel what they feel, but simply process it as an outsider. I think Ivanka is his favorite because she's beautiful and brings him positive attention and reinforces his idealized view of himself. She feeds his ego the best. If she died, it would trouble him, but I don't think for the same reasons it bothers normal parents when they lose a kid. It would be like losing his most valuable asset.

As a kid I never doubted for a second my parents would rather it be them when I was sick. Even in adulthood they'd always take it themselves if they could. I think that's the case with most healthy parental experiences. I would guess that Trump's kids know if it was them or him, it's going to be them, even at 70.

I really don't think of Trump as evil. I think of him as a sick guy. Always did. The end results of their behavior is often ugly, but I think it's a more reflexive set of defense mechanisms that evolve early in life for whatever reason.

Once you kind of realize someone has a personality disorder, getting mad at them is akin to getting angry at a Downs kid for not being able to do algebra.

I agree he's not calculating in his behavior like tweets. The reality is he has made his mental illness work for him a long time. Many do. I think he has a hard time defining why his bizarre behavior that previously got rewarded is now frowned upon. There's a certain efficiency to being completely self-absorbed. He has good timing. In an era of Kardashians, he's in his element. In a world where girls who work as grocery store clerks post another selfie every day just to get the same tired comments and compliments, he's not that aberrant to many.

The problem with him as president is that he's highly exploitable. His ego is like an addiction, and people with addictions are always highly exploitable. Hopefully we run good as far as world events that expose his vulnerabilities. He has upside. Wanting to be loved, and being selfish on behalf of America can lead to optimal results if we get lucky.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Babble babble babble

The_Lurker: offset the king of babble

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Not just a narcissist by a long shot. Four or five years ago Trump's activities surrounding a golf course project in Scotland brought out the behaviour we are now familiar with. A highly awarded documentary which began as the troubles did, captures what happened. This area of land was under a high level environmental protection order. Trump's "neighbours" became targets. They were harassed to put it mildly, while part of an untouched coastline was bulldozed. Political scandal included.

This is just a news piece as things were heating up.

Don't forget to read a Trump quoted in the below sig.
    And don't waste your breath trying to explain any of it away

Load Metric
    From all accounts, Trump seems to genuinely love his family.

He bragged about wanting to fuck his daughter and physically/emotionally abused his son so much that he wet the bed well into his college years.

It's difficult to find a perspective where that could be confused with genuine love, outside certain extremist Mormon communities and perhaps rural Afghanistan.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Not a convincing argument coming from a guy that jerks off to my little pony

MumblesBadly: He's not holding an elected office based on peddling a basket of lies to gullible deplorables.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Paul Ryan is a globalist puppet thats in the pocket of the Koch brothers. Trump gave Ryan a chance but Ryan stabbed Trump in the back, and so did John McCain. Look for Trump to spend alot more time on the road campaigning for alot of new congressmen/woman to do his bidding. I can see Trump spending the next 2 years constantly on the road not only campaigning for new Republicans in the house and Senate but also rallying his base for the 2020 election.

#amphetaminescripsonfleek

Coming soon to a town near you, the 45th President of the United States of America, he's gonna put in his own people to do his bidding at the highest level. Ryan, McCain and the rest of the globalist fucktards showed their true colors, it's time for them to learn about what money CAN'T buy you.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. choke to death sucking massive black cock fag boy
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    oh wow weird mintjewlips trying too hard? now ive seen everything.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Paul Ryan is a globalist puppet thats in the pocket of the Koch brothers. Trump gave Ryan a chance but Ryan stabbed Trump in the back, and so did John McCain. Look for Trump to spend alot more time on the road campaigning for alot of new congressmen/woman to do his bidding. I can see Trump spending the next 2 years constantly on the road not only campaigning for new Republicans in the house and Senate but also rallying his base for the 2020 election.

#amphetaminescripsonfleek

Coming soon to a town near you, the 45th President of the United States of America, he's gonna put in his own people to do his bidding at the highest level. Ryan, McCain and the rest of the globalist fucktards showed their true colors, it's time for them to learn about what money CAN'T buy you.
    at least with respect to healthcare, you’re giving trump way too much of a pass.

i have no doubt that paul ryan lied to trump regarding the level of support his healthcare bill had in congress, but i have no idea why trump wasn’t a part of that process from the start.

now the whole thing is going to end up as a public debacle as the bill will probably get shot down in the house on thursday, when it should have never been presented to the public in the first place. god knows the president should have never publicly endorsed it without being sure it had the votes needed to pass.

more than that, even if this bill somehow did become law, it can’t possibly work. there’s just no way that you can cover people with pre-existing conditions and not have a real mandate that requires healthy people to sign up. premiums will go through the roof and/or the government will have to perpetually bail out the insurance industry. what is trump thinking with this? is this what his supporters had in mind with repeal and replace?

this bill is so bad that if i was slightly more conspiracy-minded, i’d say that it is absolutely designed to fail and usher in single payer, just so that they don’t have to fight about healthcare anymore.

ann coulter seems to agree

Load Metric
    I have yet to meet someone who concedes they made a mistake voting for him.

bon appetite.

Load Metric
    I have yet to meet someone who concedes they made a mistake voting for him.

bon appetite.

OH 1 GUY OH YOU REALLY GOT EMMMM

Seriously, CNN is fake news.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You are terrible. Shut it down

vegas1369: Seriously, you're a moron

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. choke to death sucking massive black cock fag boy
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

bon appetite.

OH 1 GUY OH YOU REALLY GOT EMMMM

Seriously, CNN is fake news.

Donald Trump supporter who stopped paying his mortgage to follow campaign trail now feels ‘betrayed’ by president

http://www.google.com/amp/www.indepe...401.html%3Famp

Thread Information