Page 808 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 30870875879880480580680780880981081181281885890813081808 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,160 of 42953

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

that's why its always been a non-issue outside of ppl playing politics. Russia wouldn't go out of their way to help Trump because they can't predict the future.

i think this is a flawed analysis. first off, trump can be bought. hes not a politician, hes a businessman. secondly, the bannon factor. bannon would sell our species out to aliens as lab monkeys as long as they left middle class whites alone and he could stay rich and powerful.

but again i think they are essentially hiding smoke with fire; the 'talking points' one hears when discussing russian conspiracy seems rooted in deliberately and irresistibly salient garbage.
    i hear you with the he can be bought thing, and that's definitely possible, but i still have a hard time believing that russia would actually want a seemingly unstable narcissist running the world economy. i guess nothing would really surprise me at this point though.

Load Metric
    sidenote -- interesting dynamic going on with the obamacare repeal bill.

breitbart is just hammering it with 100 different articles calling it obamacare 2.0. but they’re doing it without criticizing trump at all, and are instead pointing their finger at enemy number one, paul ryan.

the narrative now is that paul ryan misled trump as to the level of support this bill had in the house and senate, setting trump up to look like an idiot. ryan (i.e. the establishment) doesn’t want trump to succeed, etc., etc.

if you look at the breitbart comment section (or listen to conservative talk radio callers), which is the core trump demographic, they hate paul ryan and seem to be 100% in rand’s corner and do not want this bill getting passed. my guess is that rand knows that trump’s followers are behind him and, as such, has zero fear of trump’s wrath.

at this point, i think it’s much more likely that trump caves to rand and ends up trying to straight repeal obamacare (or does nothing) than tries to pass the ryan bill.

Comments

Henry:

Load Metric
    and... one final rant on this. rand paul is 100% right about the problems with ryan’s bill. the biggest issue is that, like obamacare, it requires coverage for people with preexisting conditions, but unlike obamacare, it doesn’t have an effective mandate requiring healthy people to sign up.

so basically, there would be zero incentive for any healthy person to ever get insurance. you may as well wait to get sick and get coverage then. the only penalty would be a 30% increase in the premium cost, which is not going to be nearly enough to actually get healthy people to sign up for insurance.

the fact that not enough healthy people are signing up for obamacare is the main thing that’s fucking up premiums now. can you even imagine what insurance premiums will look like if this monstrosity gets passed?

paul ryan’s answer to that is they can only do so much without 60 votes in the senate (which is true), but once they get those 60 votes, they’ll be able to fix this bill to put in measures that help reduce costs. newsflash — neither party will get a 60 vote majority in the senate for a long long time. i.e, ryan’s whole multi-step process to fix health care is complete fiction and we’ll be stuck with whatever comes out of this. ryan obv knows this but he’s saying what he needs to say to keep the entitlements in but try to win over conservative voters.

-fin

Comments

Henry:

Jayjami: Excellent post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

i think this is a flawed analysis. first off, trump can be bought. hes not a politician, hes a businessman. secondly, the bannon factor. bannon would sell our species out to aliens as lab monkeys as long as they left middle class whites alone and he could stay rich and powerful.

but again i think they are essentially hiding smoke with fire; the 'talking points' one hears when discussing russian conspiracy seems rooted in deliberately and irresistibly salient garbage.
    i hear you with the he can be bought thing, and that's definitely possible, but i still have a hard time believing that russia would actually want a seemingly unstable narcissist running the world economy. i guess nothing would really surprise me at this point though.

russia has been on the outside looking in with regards to the world economy for a long, long time and this is arguably the root of their love affair with iran, syria, so on because seriously no one else can legally do a lot of business with them at this point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

that's why its always been a non-issue outside of ppl playing politics. Russia wouldn't go out of their way to help Trump because they can't predict the future.

lol definitely a flawed analysis

Comments

Mintjewlips: LOL

Load Metric
    Paul Ryan is a globalist puppet thats in the pocket of the Koch brothers. Trump gave Ryan a chance but Ryan stabbed Trump in the back, and so did John McCain. Look for Trump to spend alot more time on the road campaigning for alot of new congressmen/woman to do his bidding. I can see Trump spending the next 2 years constantly on the road not only campaigning for new Republicans in the house and Senate but also rallying his base for the 2020 election.

#amphetaminescripsonfleek
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "POLITICIANS CANT BE BOUGHT"

MARCH 9, 2017 THE DAY ATINE WENT FULL ESTABLISHMENT SHILL

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: GOOD HONEST PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

hongkonger: You're a fucking retard

Mintjewlips: MALIK IS GOD

Load Metric
    It's a forgery, faggot.
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Interesting fact and thread on reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ntries_in_the/
    The US is one of only a few countries in the world without paid maternity leave & has the highest maternal & infant mortality rates of developed & some developing countries. Given our poorer start in life, is it a shock the US also has the highest social & health problems of all developed countries?
    How come were always the odd country out? Republicans, they're literally the root cause of virtually all the problems we face as a nation.

Larry Wilkerson is uber credible and has sources in or near the Trump admin. Wow Trump may of got spied on.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    It's a forgery, faggot.

MORON PAY ATTENTION. Malik Obama is a world class troll, the chances of it being a joke were very high. Anybody that thinks they know anything about politics should have known that in the first place and not get too worked up, but YOU IMMEDIATELY WENT FULL RETARD/SHILL. Take a vacation or something, clear ur head, cuz u just look like some guy pouting that's not even trying to use his brain for the last cpl wks. complete garbage tier "this" when u agree or "what a retard" when u disagree posting

Comments

Mintjewlips: SFO SIDEGOD IS GOD, OBVIOUSLY HONGTARD DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM

Load Metric
    "POLITICIANS CANT BE BOUGHT"

MARCH 9, 2017 THE DAY ATINE WENT FULL ESTABLISHMENT SHILL

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Wow whats next? A pepe yugioh card???
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Load Metric
    oh also Trumpcare gives employers the right to demand genetic screens of their employees and view the results.

the results are 'anonymized' but when you consider that they will include things like hair type/color, eye color, ethnicity, yada yada its a pretty much an easy slam dunk to see whose genetic profile belongs to which employees.

not that it matters to PFA because none of you are employable but still.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "we have to pass Obamacare to see whats in it"

"ppl need to know whats in Trumpcare before we pass it"

-NANCY PELOSI, DEMOCRATS IN A NUTSHELL

Comments

Tellafriend:

Mintjewlips: LOL OBV

Load Metric
    healthcare not my field, I care about it slightly more than pipelines. I'm just here to push the USA IS #1 narrative
    you may need to start caring more about this cause conservatives and other trump supporters are freaking the fuck out about this nonstop. a new breitbart article now says that if the ryan bill passes, it will lead to... president elizabeth warren.

7 Reasons Why Obamacare 2.0 Is All But Guaranteed to Impose Crushing Costs on Voters, Hurt Trump’s Base, And Hand Power Back to the Democrats

6) This bill is going to unleash the kind of political fury on Republicans that will elect Elizabeth Warren in 2020.
    The Left is furious and energetic under Trump. The 2018 midterm elections are right around the corner, and Democrats are going to launch a holy war against Trump during the 2020 election. The Left will rally around Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren and other progressives and portray the Democrats as the party of the forgotten man. The white, working class gave Trump a chance in 2016. They could easily begin voting Democratic again or drop out of the political process altogether after a healthcare betrayal.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...the-democrats/

i realize i'm dwelling on this, but this is the most fascinating political story out there and it will have unbelievably huge consequences. how this ends up will likely determine how trump's presidency goes.

this bill has a zero percent chance of passing congress yet trump already publicly called it "wonderful." i guess there's a ton of moderate republican house and senate members that are terrified of straight repealing obamacare (and not replacing it) since people will lose benefits. on the other hand, rand and the other conservatives will never go along with literally any aspect of the ryan bill.

the only other option would be to do absolutely nothing, but wouldn't that be an embarrassing result for trump, the master dealmaker, that he couldn't repeal obamacare with a republican house and senate? wouldn't that completely disenfranchise his base? repealing obamacare was one of his top three campaign promises. they already sent a repeal bill to obama's desk in 2015. i really don't know what happens to the rest of trump's agenda if this bill fails.

cliffs: if you're a democrat, get down on your knees this instant and thank god for paul ryan.

Load Metric
    you may need to start caring more about this cause conservatives and other trump supporters are freaking the fuck out about this nonstop. a new breitbart article now says that if the ryan bill passes, it will lead to... president elizabeth warren.

7 Reasons Why Obamacare 2.0 Is All But Guaranteed to Impose Crushing Costs on Voters, Hurt Trump’s Base, And Hand Power Back to the Democrats

6) This bill is going to unleash the kind of political fury on Republicans that will elect Elizabeth Warren in 2020.
    The Left is furious and energetic under Trump. The 2018 midterm elections are right around the corner, and Democrats are going to launch a holy war against Trump during the 2020 election. The Left will rally around Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren and other progressives and portray the Democrats as the party of the forgotten man. The white, working class gave Trump a chance in 2016. They could easily begin voting Democratic again or drop out of the political process altogether after a healthcare betrayal.

i realize i'm dwelling on this, but this is the most fascinating political story out there and it will have unbelievably huge consequences. how this ends up will likely determine how trump's presidency goes.

this bill has a zero percent chance of passing congress yet trump already publicly called it "wonderful." i guess there's a ton of moderate republican house and senate members that are terrified of straight repealing obamacare (and not replacing it) since people will lose benefits. on the other hand, rand and the other conservatives will never go along with literally any aspect of the ryan bill.

the only other option would be to do absolutely nothing, but wouldn't that be an embarrassing result for trump, the master dealmaker, that he couldn't repeal obamacare with a republican house and senate? wouldn't that completely disenfranchise his base? repealing obamacare was one of his top three campaign promises. they already sent a repeal bill to obama's desk in 2015. i really don't know what happens to the rest of trump's agenda if this bill fails.

cliffs: if you're a democrat, get down on your knees this instant and thank god for paul ryan.

The minute I read it I knew it would deliver single-payer if it passed. 50 something self-employed dude who makes a taxable 50k is the rustbelt. That dude bit hard on Trump. They really thought he was going to deliver the impossible.

They didn't understand that you couldn't be cheaper, cover pre-existing, and keep medicaid without a mandate punishable with prison. Instead, they write a bill that's the equivalent of being able to call up and buy auto insurance with a 30% penalty immediately after rear-ending a bus full of special needs kids. It's insane. Who young and healthy would ever buy insurance until they got sick? You go decades in between major medical emergencies. What's a 30% penalty on an already cheap younger person policy when you might not pay anything for 20 years? Quadrupling the rates of your core supporters at the same time.

It's stupid beyond all belief. I hope to hell it passes because it will destroy him.

The house is begging to get rid of Medicaid sooner, while the Senators are saying it can't be phased out at all. Meanwhile, Trump promised the moon and universal cheap coverage.

Honestly, its as if he fired that killer analytics group that delivered the election to him and there's no one there explaining to him who actually voted for him and how slim he won in the traditionally blue states.

He's not drawing dead though. If it fails, he can starve the system, blame the democrats and say what Obama built can't be fixed until it falls apart, and his voters are unsophisticated enough to possibly buy in if the economy is otherwise performing well.
    Last edited by BCR; 03-10-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric

not too worried about it, trump just threw it out there to negotiate. RAND PAUL IS ON THE CASE.

BUT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE NO CHANCE, HAVE U SEEN THEIR NEW BIGGEST LOUDMOUTH MAXINE WATERS?? she doesn't even know where shes at

Diamond
    Load Metric

she was talking about the trump piss sex tapes like they were fact today which will lead to impeachment, JUST AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER OF A WOMAN

Thread Information