Page 807 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 30770775779780380480580680780880981081181785790713071807 ... LastLast
Results 16,121 to 16,140 of 42965

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

Hate to break it to you, but the only country that has universal healthcare with a comparable population and geographical area is Russia. Make with that what you will.

If you look at the rest of the list, most have populations much smaller than mid-size American states.

Population shouldn't be used in a comparison, but GDP/capita could. If you can find some goods stats for da states in a fair comparison that would be interesting.
    I disagree, but GDP per capita is an important statistic to consider as well.

Since health insurance is measured in "lives," overall population of a "group" is one of the most important factors when considering how overarching a policy or regulation can be. There are thousands of factors, probably more, but really any guiding principle, in any capacity, becomes increasingly less precise as it applies to larger populations.

I'll stop there, as I am not officially recognized by either major actuarial society.

Comments

dick: FUCK OFF MUMBLES, DIAGF

Load Metric
    Who are the singers here?

(one man and two women i think, some no-names?)

I like this Sinatra stuff

Comments

GringoStar: I puked in my mouth a little bit.

MumblesBadly: Melania is *the* hottest First Lady since Dolly Madison!

Load Metric
    trump's national security advisor flynn was registered as a foreign agent. literally true.

Name:  1465351163751.png
Views: 391
Size:  245.0 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The only thing the Democrats have going for them right now is Trump's Russia connections scandal. Because the leadership of the Democratic Party is still quietly/behind closed doors, in the VIP Room of the DNC headquarters, sucking the cocks of the big corporate donors.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    hongkonger: What a fucking retard

ugh u are SFBAD these days, u have the creativity of a beaten down CUCK

Sidedish is being WAYYY too nice.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Obama literally is 3rd generation CIA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Obama literally is 3rd generation CIA.

I'm pretty sure you understand what maybe 3 words in that sentence actually mean in real life.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Lol at "the Russian connection", jfc, it's just lazy, very lazy.

After years of crawling through the rabbit hole I've noticed that you never get the REAL conspiracy in full, mainly because of the high amount of disinformation and controlled opposition. It's all speculation based on a loose foundation of facts.

The real conspiracy is the fact that all of the corruption is intertwined with every politician and corporation. They are pretty much inseparable.

But if i were to try and find a credible conspiracy involving trump i would look to none other then his home city, New York city.

The real dirt is Trumps dealings with the Italian mob, it's pretty well known that you can't build shit in New York without dealing with the mob in one way or another. I was glad to see that Trumps dealings with the Italian mob never caught on because i was rooting for him the whole way. But i did pause to think about it after Trump won the election. I wondered why the media never expanded on that the way they are with the fake Russian controversy. There's so much to dig up, ffs i think sammy the bull gravano was ready to rat on trump, i know sammy briefly mentioned something about trump in one of his books.

Comments

thesidedish: russia talk is the tell for mindless drone

Load Metric
    aaaaand the house just passed Trumpcare.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    aaaaand the house just passed Trumpcare.
    it passed a couple house committees but not the house itself. i give it a zero percent chance of success if it went to the house in its current form. fwiw, the house freedom caucus has been unequivocal that it would be rejected

Comments

sonatine: ahhhh ty

Load Metric
    So this is so fucking strange...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/09/politi...ion/index.html

The FBI has re-opened their investigation into this weirdness. The thing is, I read a lot of really coge analysis from people who do exactly this sort of thing for a living, and they really didnt find much going on that was suspicious.

More to the point, when taken in the context of the narrative "Trump collusion with Russia", the traffic described between the servers was absolutely terrible from an opsec/tradecraft perspective.

If anything, this looked deliberately suspicious.

And again, I wonder if all this Russia bullshit is what actual Russians are warning us it is; a rope-a-dope to get the press to overcommit so their real agenda can get pushed through in the aftermath.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Outside the box rep, yea there's some weird shit going on.

Load Metric

And again, I wonder if all this Russia bullshit is what actual Russians are warning us it is; a rope-a-dope to get the press to overcommit so their real agenda can get pushed through in the aftermath.

NO SHIT lol.

Classic diversion tactic imo, this whole Russian conspiracy theory is a ruse(pun intended), there's nothing there, like i said in my previous post if the media really wanted to reveal a conspiracy involving Trump they really don't have to look to far, there's no need to speculate about "unproven" dossiers, all they need to do is follow the money.

Load Metric

NO SHIT lol.

Classic diversion tactic imo, this whole Russian conspiracy theory is a ruse(pun intended), there's nothing there, like i said in my previous post if the media really wanted to reveal a conspiracy involving Trump they really don't have to look to far, there's no need to speculate about "unproven" dossiers, all they need to do is follow the money.

Or, and forgive me, or... Trump and Russia are legit gas lighting all of us and at the end of it, Russia gets sanctions lifted and gets its precious Crimea back, and Trump gets an insulated overclass protected by an invigorated rebranding of white supremacy to the blue collar belt, as well as a few hundred billion dollars in equity in Russian energy contracts cloistered behind a literal impenetrable wall of shell corps.

Load Metric
    And I know how fucking ludicrous that sounds but is it really?

Load Metric
    In white peoples defense, non white majority country's are shit holes overall.

Load Metric

The FBI has re-opened their investigation into this weirdness. The thing is, I read a lot of really coge analysis from people who do exactly this sort of thing for a living, and they really didnt find much going on that was suspicious.

More to the point, when taken in the context of the narrative "Trump collusion with Russia", the traffic described between the servers was absolutely terrible from an opsec/tradecraft perspective.

it might be real, but the russia-trump connection never made complete sense to me.

on msnbc, really early in the campaign, they had a former general on who said that although russia wants hillary diminished (and embroiled in scandal for her entire presidency), russia would ultimately much rather have clinton in the white house than trump, because clinton would at least be predictable while trump may be insane.

unpredictability is the absolute last thing a foreign power would want in the US president. as much as the russians may think they can control or manipulate trump, how much are they willing to bet on that? they’ve got to be at least a little concerned that it’s not an act and that trump is as crazy as he sometimes appears.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Exactly

Load Metric

NO SHIT lol.

Or, and forgive me, or... Trump and Russia are legit gas lighting all of us and at the end of it, Russia gets sanctions lifted and gets its precious Crimea back, and Trump gets an insulated overclass protected by an invigorated rebranding of white supremacy to the blue collar belt, as well as a few hundred billion dollars in equity in Russian energy contracts cloistered behind a literal impenetrable wall of shell corps.
    You lost me after insulated overclass.

Crimea belonged to Russia, let them have it.

Load Metric

You lost me after insulated overclass.

Crimea belonged to Russia, let them have it.

i guess crimea was shorthand for 'their aspirations in the european theater' which include ukraine etc. possibly even poland.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

it might be real, but the russia-trump connection never made complete sense to me.

on msnbc, really early in the campaign, they had a former general on who said that although russia wants hillary diminished (and embroiled in scandal for her entire presidency), russia would ultimately much rather have clinton in the white house than trump, because clinton would at least be predictable while trump may be insane.

unpredictability is the absolute last thing a foreign power would want in the US president. as much as the russians may think they can control or manipulate trump, how much are they willing to bet on that? they’ve got to be at least a little concerned that it’s not an act and that trump is as crazy as he sometimes appears.
    that's why its always been a non-issue outside of ppl playing politics. Russia wouldn't go out of their way to help Trump because they can't predict the future.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

that's why its always been a non-issue outside of ppl playing politics. Russia wouldn't go out of their way to help Trump because they can't predict the future.

i think this is a flawed analysis. first off, trump can be bought. hes not a politician, hes a businessman. secondly, the bannon factor. bannon would sell our species out to aliens as lab monkeys as long as they left middle class whites alone and he could stay rich and powerful.

but again i think they are essentially hiding smoke with fire; the 'talking points' one hears when discussing russian conspiracy seems rooted in deliberately and irresistibly salient garbage.

Thread Information